Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

2019elections's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2019elections's Profile / 2019elections's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 17 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by 2019elections: 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
Lionofdjungle:

That is the lady he is supposed to marry since the one with the biggest breasts is the one who invested the money
How u take know say na she?
Foreign Affairs / Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by 2019elections: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
DeWisedon:

Na so ur highness take reach
And i was waiting for the interesting part of the story

The end was d climax.
Politics / Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by 2019elections: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:

So who among them has the biggest breast?

That one na story for another day.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by 2019elections: 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
sonnie10:

Have you read the parable of the master? The answer to your question is there. Read your bible.

I didn't ask a question bro. U can as well create one.
Foreign Affairs / Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by 2019elections: 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
Please read, a true life story.

A man had three beautiful girlfriends but didn't know which one to marry. As a test, he gave them N2,000,000 each to see how they will spend it.

The first girlfriend went to get a complete makeover. She came back and said. Here I am "I spent the money so I could look good to you cos I love you so much".

The second went shopping. Bought iPhone X-max, iPad, and other luxuries for the boyfriend. She came back and said " I bought you all these gifts cos I love you".

The third collected the money and invested . Afterwards, the money doubled and he returned to the boyfriend. He gave him back his money and said " I invested the money. Here is the capital, the interest has been invested for our future. I did all cos I love you ".

The boyfriend thought for so long how they've spent their money. At last, he decided to marry the one with the biggest breast.

138 Likes 9 Shares

Politics / Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by 2019elections: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2019

A man had three beautiful girlfriends but didn't know which one to marry. As a test, he gave them N2,000,000 each to see how they will spend it.

The first girlfriend went to get a complete makeover. She came back and said. Here I am "I spent the money so I could look good to you cos I love you so much".

The second went shopping. Bought iPhone X-max, iPad, and other luxuries for the boyfriend. She came back and said " I bought you all these gifts cos I love you".

The third collected the money and invested . Afterwards, the money doubled and he returned to the boyfriend. He gave him back his money and said " I invested the money. Here is the capital, the interest has been invested for our future. I did all cos I love you ".

The boyfriend thought for so long how they've spent their money. At last, he decided to marry the one with the biggest breast.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Relationship Dilemma - A True Life Story by 2019elections: 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2019

A man had three beautiful girlfriends but didn't know which one to marry. As a test, he gave them £5000 each to see how they will spend it.

The second went shopping. Bought iPhone 7, iPad, and other luxuries for the boyfriend. She came back and said " I bought you all these gifts cos I love you".

Crime / Re: Internet Fraudster Bags Jail Term In Kaduna by 2019elections: 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
Nigerians just de struggle to have their names on whiteboards.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Possible effect Of The Adoption Of ECO As ECOWAS Currency On Nigeria's Economy by 2019elections: 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
Blue3k:

I'll just speak for Nigeria. I haven't looked into the issue fully for regional block. Nigeria wont agree to it. The single currency would effect our abilty to maintain multiple exhange rates and we'd lose ability to effect monetary policy. Nigeria loves having that freedom and wont part with like UK cant part with pound.

True tho. Issues like this won't make front page for proper discussion since it's not Ned nwoko, coza or slapping machine.
Politics / Re: Possible effect Of The Adoption Of ECO As ECOWAS Currency On Nigeria's Economy by 2019elections: 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
Politics / Re: Possible effect Of The Adoption Of ECO As ECOWAS Currency On Nigeria's Economy by 2019elections: 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
Economists in the house, let's have your contributions.
Politics / Re: Elisha Abbo: Protesters Storm Police Headquarters, Call For Senator's Arrest by 2019elections: 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
Season of protests.

1 Like

Politics / Possible effect Of The Adoption Of ECO As ECOWAS Currency On Nigeria's Economy by 2019elections: 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
I'm no economist but I predict a tougher economic clime for Nigeria before the end of the year if ECOWAS members decide to fully implement the use of ECO as a single currency by 2020.

Technically, naira will be phased out and the CBN will lose some of it's leverages. Despite it's obvious advantages, there are challenges that aren't yet addressed that will make things more tougher. Foreign investments night stall due to uncertainties. Forex traders will definitely hoard dollar until stability is achieved thereby putting pressure on ECO. Currency exchange economy at borders will shrink for obvious reasons.

More importantly is how they hope to align the economic realities of individual countries. Nigeria's economy accounts for over 75% GDP of member states. For example, how do we equilibrate overtime, the economic prowess of Togo with a GDP same as zamfara (the 9th poorest state in Nigeria by GDP) to Nigeria?
This disparity might result into a parasitic relationship where some countries benefit and other managing the burden of growth and development of the bloc contribution. This was one of the major argument that culminated in BREXIT.

Hopefully, the will release more details that will clear doubts and uncertainties before 2020. My good guess is that it won't happen. It will be postponed. I do hope I'm wrong cos holistically, it's a big step in the right direction.

EU just donated €40b to the signatories of the African free trade agreement (ACFTA). The exploitation has begun. China was a major player in bringing the countries together. The folks are turning focus to Africa. Where is our leverage?

Nigeria hasn't signed yet but I'm sure PMB will put pen on paper in the coming months.

Written by:
Odumuwagun Oluwatoyin

cc: lalasticlala , mynd44
Sports / Re: Crystal Palace "Incensed" By Arsenal's Cheap Bid For Zaha by 2019elections: 9:05am On Jul 03, 2019
anochuko01:
chambers is british and fulham playr of the year, he'll easily go for 20m. The rest can be sold for a combined 20m sef, i dont care. We can even subsidise ozil's salary just to clear up the bill and get in useful pple. Auba would easily go for 40m and above

If arsenal sells auba for less than 80m, then, they are fools. Zaha price isn't worth more cos he's no more an English player. Rather, he's now an African. Why is it that with all Pepe's performance last season, no one has snapped him yet? That's cos he's an African. African players are relatively cheap.

Take a look at Burundi's berahino. When he was playing for England u-21, he was regarded as prospect to the point Tottenham were dying to have him. After he moved to Stoke and got relegated, he switched to Burundi and no one wants him anymore. Guy, this thing na mathematics. Forget auba age, na prolific goal scorer. If it were to be an European, no mata his age, he would av commanded £100m
Business / Re: ECOWAS Adopts ECO As Name Of Single Currency by 2019elections: 7:42am On Jul 02, 2019
No b only Eco na Ahume!
Properties / 160m2 Govt Allocation Available In Kubwa, Abuja. by 2019elections: 11:01am On Jul 01, 2019
This is an estate land similar to apo mechanic village.
The land has already been dug for work to commence.

The land is designed to be a storey building with workshop/spare part below and a 2 bedroom flat above.

Document: letter of intent.

Price: 900,000

I'm selling to fund and emergency. Only serious buyer
Properties / Re: I Need A Reliable Land Agent In Abuja. by 2019elections: 10:50am On Jul 01, 2019
Properties / Re: A Brand New 3 Bedroom Bungalow At Saburi, Abuja. Now 17m. A Serious Buyer Only by 2019elections: 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
LeonOgu:
Call us for inspection and further enquiries now on 07067789147 or 08090578287

Are u on WhatsApp? If yes, drop ur WhatsApp contact.
Properties / I Need A Reliable Land Agent In Abuja. by 2019elections: 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Chat me on WhatsApp 08176213142. I have a land in kubwa to sell urgently.
Romance / Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by 2019elections: 10:04am On Jun 30, 2019

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians by 2019elections: 10:35am On Jun 11, 2019
Ugosample:

I understand where you are coming from
But still...

It's still up to the govt to make life less difficult

And Nigerians too get too much wahala as well

Burkina is pooree than Nigeria

But you will not see the level of desperation in NIGERIA there?

even Some thing as basic as my soap, they were amazed and considered my brand a "luxury"

That is to give you a picture of Burkina

So the govt played its part in ruining Nigeria

the people also played their part in killing Nigeria

Nigerians are TOO DESPERATE

The desperation is a quest for survival.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians by 2019elections: 10:21am On Jun 11, 2019
Hadampson:

God bless you smiley

You too.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians by 2019elections: 9:59am On Jun 11, 2019
If I may ask, who are the WE?

In this country, citizens are already pushed to the wall and definitely will want to defy all odds to survive.
How do you tell someone who hawks pure water under a scotching sun that "change begins with him"?

How do u tell someone who graduated 5 yrs ago without a job that he or she should live a decent life?

With all due respect to Simi, most of these celebrities did crazy things to get to the top. When they do, they start giving motivational speeches / advises.

Dear Simi, there is frustration in the land. Such advice can't through the grassroot. At this stage we are, everyone is displaying his/her survival ability.

I'm so sorry to say this... Nigeria isn't looking to be better, at least not in some decades to come.

Modified

To those quoting me, the ambition of an average Nigerian is to meet his basic needs, not necessarily to live large, if such basic needs aren't met, he goes prowling. Most people dwell in illegalities to survive.

One day, the poor will have nothing to feed on but the rich.

Iamvictorbassey said and I quote:
'Always remember that everything in Nigeria is trying to kill you.

A time is coming soon when our children will sue us to court and win, for giving birth to them in Nigeria without provisions and without their consent.

I'm scared of having kids. Because this thing we're living is not Life. We're just breathing in Nigeria"

96 Likes 11 Shares

Education / Re: Nigerian Students Enrollment In UK Universities Dropped By 39% Over Last 3 Years by 2019elections: 8:08pm On May 31, 2019
dapadawee:
thank God for private universities that can offer quality education. covenant thank u bishop oyedepo

It's not abt quality education bro. It's abt the need to be employed after graduation.

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by 2019elections: 3:08pm On May 29, 2019
Bitcoin trading can't buy you Ferrari. How much he de use trade?

Some mumu go hear bitcoin trading now, dem go invest money.

You money will just disappear for vanishing.. Lol
Celebrities / Re: Jude Ojeogwu: Who Is Regina Daniels Father? by 2019elections: 8:59pm On May 28, 2019
Life situations can be so terrifying to the point that we tend to ask ourselves where we got it all wrong.

Lesson of the day:
To maintain ur relevance, you have to keep winning.
Crime / Re: EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) by 2019elections: 3:21pm On May 28, 2019
If den get sense, them for name am computer training centre. They will be offering normal computer training packages but will also give VIP packages in yahoo tutoring. This is similar to opening a jamb tutorial centre with exam runs package.

My 50 cents.

111 Likes 7 Shares

Education / Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by 2019elections: 3:16pm On May 23, 2019
Nigerians too de carry everything for head like gele

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Okorocha Vs INEC: What Senator Izunaso Told Federal High Court Judge by 2019elections: 10:33pm On May 20, 2019
Hmm
Sports / Re: AFCON 2019: Meet The 24 Finalist For Egypt 2019 by 2019elections: 9:42pm On May 16, 2019
For d sake of knowledge, Cameroon is a central African country and not west African country.

14 Likes

Politics / Re: 9th National Assembly: 469 Members To Receive N4.68bn Welcome Package by 2019elections: 6:42am On May 15, 2019
ChildOfDoom:
Jesu! See our money. So so billion billion they will be calling. And i'm here unable to raise 40,000 naira for the past 3 weeks now to solve a pressing need

U predicted doom for yourself bro via ur moniker. Enjoy the doom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 17 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.