Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

2019endofapc's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2019endofapc's Profile / 2019endofapc's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Crime / Re: Generator Thief Caught In Our House This Morning (Photos) by 2019endofapc: 7:57am On May 01, 2018
Buhari hunger has caused so many bad things in dis shithole Country 9ja

16 Likes

Crime / Re: Police Nab Three For Vandalising Telecoms Mast - Pictures by 2019endofapc: 7:57am On May 01, 2018
donstan18:
Balogun Lukman, Sunday Kayode and Atanda Abiodun, have been arrested by the Ogun State.

The suspects were identified as : Tunde Adebayo, Adewole Saheed, Chinedu Eze, Isaac Dele and Henpery Evans. Others are: Emmanuel Otulo, Olaniyan Olayinka and Jimoh Idowu.

I'm a Yoruba guy. tongue

Truth be told, our Yoruba youths are messing up, why are they disgracing this country. embarassed
Afonjas and crime are like bread & butter. Afonja in pain tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Romance / Re: I've Lost Respect For My Mother by 2019endofapc: 12:37am On Apr 28, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
during a particular epoch, I would do whatever my mum asks because there was a condition attached. Like 'if you don't wash the plates there will be no food for you.' That was when she had money and was influential. But now she's poor, her voice annoys me.

She can't threaten me with food again because there's hardly money to cook. Even when she gets little, she cooks 'concoction' foods that are not appealing.
Op what type of drug did you take

Foreign Affairs / Re: Former President Jacob Zuma Is At It Again(this Pictures Would Make You Go Gaga) by 2019endofapc: 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
9jaArea:
Who else saw the old man at the door?
oboy see how that old man is peeping from the door shocked shocked shocked shocked Conji is badd

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Former President Jacob Zuma Is At It Again(this Pictures Would Make You Go Gaga) by 2019endofapc: 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2018
Uyiii:
Oboy. see breast, e be like 'sucking mango'shocked

but, Jacob zuma like better thing sha, with hin head like nysc jungle bootcheesy

Jacob zuma right now;

Crime / Re: Many Killed As Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again. Graphic Photos by 2019endofapc: 6:52am On Apr 26, 2018
Pls pls and pls someone should answer me, the fulani herdsmen what is they motives for this every day killings of innocent people

Religion / Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by 2019endofapc: 2:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
ok buba from daura aka the Corrupt presido is going home to rest with his cows

221 Likes 9 Shares

Health / Re: Nigerian Victim Of Gas Explosion Shows Shocking Recovery Photos, fans react. by 2019endofapc: 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
IamPatriotic:
I will only believe her testimony when I see her face without heavy make-up.
Gbam, Supported. dont be deceived

Romance / Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by 2019endofapc: 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
Never never neverrrrrrr. Nigerian hungry longer throat girls of nowadays can never be in any relationship without them benefiting shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Crime / Re: Codeine Reportedly Found In Bags Of 90% Of Women At A Naming Ceremony In Kano by 2019endofapc: 11:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
Abokiii and Drugs are like bread & butter. their always on highness like they daura master dulard Buharii grin grin grin grin grin grin

Politics / Re: This Your Trouser Fit House Elephant,nigerians Attack Tinubu's Outfit(photo) by 2019endofapc: 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
Shedrack777:
he wants his abunnan to receive enough fresh air
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Food / Re: How To Make Spicy Isi Ewu: Spiced Goat Head Recipe by 2019endofapc: 9:41am On Apr 10, 2018
Omg this Isi Ewu don dey hungry me now. where is my Girl let drive to market now now to get my favorite Isi Ewu to prepare today with chilled beer in the fridge cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Photo: Buhari Arrives London by 2019endofapc: 8:44am On Apr 10, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
I just like this man called Buhari
come this abokii behave well

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by 2019endofapc: 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
Useless foolishhh corrupts old men , dullard is going back to daura katsina 2019 to stay with his fulani blood suckers brothers

4 Likes

Family / Re: Woman Welcomes Bouncing Baby With Husband After 15 Years Of Marriage. Photos by 2019endofapc: 11:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
JasonScolari:
grin After taking a good look at the man facial expressions, I am only happy for the woman.

The man should go and look for his own happiness elsewhere.
for get the man strong face and rejoice with the woman

Romance / Re: Visit To Inlaws House(question) by 2019endofapc: 8:00am On Mar 30, 2018
Shugarlord213:
My brother forget woman and do your own best. If you can’t cope walk out simple. Marriage benefits this h.oes anyways. Your hustle and sweat goes for her comfort. Personally to me only ass-lickers get married.

Motherless babies home day for me to adopt fine baby. if I wan nacck woman, my car day attract a lot of ladies both in church, streets, restaurants etc

My story....

I abstained from women for 4 months and hustled... ordinary Camry muscle way I day drive I don fvck pass 19 girls since this year start. If I see say the girl na brokeazz, i just drive my camry 2.2

Nigerian girls are h.oes and guys if you no get car girl go day use you do anyhow. Forget sex for couple of months, save your money and fvck her and her friends all year

I can count about 6 girls way I fuvk them and their mama coded. I just hate poosie and ass- lickers. Listen to me, if you are still on leggediz benz, we way get car go fuvk your gf and her mama and we don’t care about how you feel since you have decided to think with your di.k

Once I naacck a babe, I no even day allow her shower. I take her to the busstop, squeeze #500 for her hand... most times as soon as she steps out of my car I just zoom off with out any Goodbye or whatever.

I have over 40 ladies single and married on my WhatsApp. Over 76 unread messages... I hope your babe no day among, if she is I don’t care how you feel I go nacck am...

I got no respect whatsoever for any female human being way day bend down pisssss

Except you be Virgin I don’t mind settling down with you, and please Don’t start whining about virgins with bad character, for a lady to abstain from s.xx till her beloved guy married her is a sign she can definitely stick to you, i cherish loyalty over everything else
I Love this, you are my kind of person. i knack them with my sharp car any time any day, i dont have any pity on them because that is what they want . brokeass guys go hustle women of any type will be flocking on you like a king.

Crime / Re: How They Tried To Dupe Me Through Recharge Card Scam by 2019endofapc: 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
geniusbami:
I received a similar message today. Checking here, I discovered these guys just don't update themselves; same method since January 2016 till now grin
Hunger every where. Dullard Buhari cause shocked shocked

3 Likes

Crime / Re: One Legged Robber Caught Inside Ceiling Of Popular Shopping Plaza by 2019endofapc: 4:07am On Mar 27, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

The man is actually determined to be a thief. Nothing less.
Even his disability couldn't deter him. I believed if he had channeled this zeal of his to a particular vocation it would have been better off than stealing.

Nice Jeans and Shoe sha wink

☣ ☠
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Crime / Re: Man Sponsored By Alhaji To Supply Fake Currencies, Arrested In Zamfara. Photo by 2019endofapc: 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
He is paying me N2000 for each successful supply,” he said.
imagine, abokki with they mumuism

10 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: 2 Generator Thieves Beaten In Ikom, Cross River State (Graphic Photos) by 2019endofapc: 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
Na weting fit them Criminals grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

21 Likes

Politics / Re: Nigeria Under Buhari Is Now Completely Directionless – Wike by 2019endofapc: 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
Dullard and his corrupts cabals must leave office come 2019 by fire by force or Monkeys and Baboons will be sock in Blood

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: "I Have Suffered In Life" – Bayo Omoboriowo, Buhari’s Photographer by 2019endofapc: 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Better start saving and investing because in 2019 you and your master will leave aso rock..
They must leave by fire by force or Monkeys and Baboons will be sock in Blood grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Live: PDP Holds A Public Discourse On Contemporary Politics & Govt In Nigeria by 2019endofapc: 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
AK481:
PDP!!!!!

Power to the people.
All hands are on deck to push the gworo chewing nepotistic dullard back to daura
They must leave by fire by force or Monkeys and Baboons will be sock in Blood.

Politics / Re: Live: PDP Holds A Public Discourse On Contemporary Politics & Govt In Nigeria by 2019endofapc: 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
AK481:
PDP!!!!!

Power to the people.
All hands are on deck to push the gworo chewing nepotistic dullard back to daura
They must leave by fire by force or Monkeys and Baboons will be sock in Blood
Car Talk / Any One Can Buy A Car But Not Everyone Can Maintain A Car by 2019endofapc: 8:52am On Mar 26, 2018
my neighbor bought a car after seeing me with my ride but to maintain the car is the problem now. to change oil wahala, to wash the car wahala, to work on the legs wahala. he always complain of no money but he rush and bought a car not knowing car is not an Achievement but a necessity of life cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Politics / Re: 2019:nigerians Have Rejected You, Perish Thought Of Second Term’ – PDP Tells PMB by 2019endofapc: 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
uba1991:
Hahahaaaa,coming from d party of pigs dat destroyed our country for 16yrs.jockers, buhary has already won 2019 election. take it,leave it
Whats this Abokki saying shocked shocked Dullard is going home to rest come 2019

Romance / Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by 2019endofapc: 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
biacan:
True talk sis kiss why would a lady starts a relationship with a guy that's not financially stable shocked please don't take that risk for your own good...... Money must be involved in all aspects of the relationship it helps soften the love and brings it to fulfilment wink if you're a guy reading this listen well and listen carefully if you're not financially stable it's advice you quit the relationship go back to the street and hustle your ass out then come back and continue from where you stopped..... I hope it helps cheers darling wink
Rich guys all the way. always carry girls with my moto, eat money and fuckkk good pussyys. Broke asss guys right now shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Romance / Re: Till Death Do Us Part: Young Couple Commit Suicide (photos) by 2019endofapc: 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
JISOSSSS shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.