Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

I've Lost Respect For My Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Lost Respect For My Mother (4083 Views)

I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. / I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday / How Can Nigerian Ladies Regain Their Lost Respect From Their Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Lost Respect For My Mother by ChildOfDoom: 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
during a particular epoch, I would do whatever my mum asks because there was a condition attached. Like 'if you don't wash the plates there will be no food for you.' That was when she had money and was influential. But now she's poor, her voice annoys me.

She can't threaten me with food again because there's hardly money to cook. Even when she gets little, she cooks 'concoction' foods that are not appealing.
Re: I've Lost Respect For My Mother by Nofav0rs(m): 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
Congratulations!!! You've done really well

1 Like

Re: I've Lost Respect For My Mother by ChildOfDoom: 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
I also find myself unconsciously insulting her at will. Like this evening, she was screaming and asking why I didn't wash the plates. You won't believe I said 'mental patient, stop misbehaving!'

I know my action was bad but her current status caused it. Surprisingly, she doesn't react much to my insults as she knows she's got nothing to pin me down
Re: I've Lost Respect For My Mother by ChildOfDoom: 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
BOTTOM LINE: plan your finances well in order not to lose face in front of your children.

2 Likes

Re: I've Lost Respect For My Mother by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2018
Child of doom indeed!

6 Likes

Re: I've Lost Respect For My Mother by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
Child of doom indeed!

2 Likes

Re: I've Lost Respect For My Mother by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
Your matter pass me, leeme refer you to the elders

7 Likes

Re: I've Lost Respect For My Mother by ChildOfDoom: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Your matter pass me, leeme refer you to the elders
come on! We all insult them at some point in time when we are disappointed with one thing or the other

1 Like

Re: I've Lost Respect For My Mother by fancy4eve(f): 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
Calling her names will not solve her constant yelling, always do d ryt tin @ d ryt tym, mind u she is ur mother nd not an out sider dat u can talk to any how, d way u address her will b d same way pple out dey will address her. So do not start wat u can not finish, U hv options lyk walking away (leaving her premises for d tym been) No b person go tell her to stop.

5 Likes

Re: I've Lost Respect For My Mother by Shugavee(f): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
Please what does u n ur mother's issues hv to do with romance section!! Please take this to the family section!! One thing I know 4 sure, ur mother has a useless son

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Lost Respect For My Mother by joff2(m): 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
If you are not a Christain, you can ignore this advice

Ephesians 6:2 "Honor your father and mother"--which is the first commandment with a promise--Eph 6:3 "that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth."

It did not say "honour your rich and honourable father or mother"

Be really careful bro

4 Likes

Re: I've Lost Respect For My Mother by Supreme01: 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
...and u think u r responsible
if u have a fone to enter Nairaland an ty pe dis rubish,u have fish brain.
You are too small to help her abi.. because she make a mistake not to waste you in abortion lik other women does abi.Continue one day ur reward will come. continue...

8 Likes

Re: I've Lost Respect For My Mother by aniete: 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
Still the same guy who is insulting the dad.
Re: I've Lost Respect For My Mother by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 28, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
BOTTOM LINE: plan your finances well in order not to lose face in front of your children.

Or abort the bastards so they don't disturb the public with their nonsense.

8 Likes

Re: I've Lost Respect For My Mother by Goodman2030: 12:31am On Apr 28, 2018
to me this is a whack story to gather comments and trend... you've gained it... Goodluck with your next "concortion" story
Re: I've Lost Respect For My Mother by 2019endofapc: 12:37am On Apr 28, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
during a particular epoch, I would do whatever my mum asks because there was a condition attached. Like 'if you don't wash the plates there will be no food for you.' That was when she had money and was influential. But now she's poor, her voice annoys me.

She can't threaten me with food again because there's hardly money to cook. Even when she gets little, she cooks 'concoction' foods that are not appealing.
Op what type of drug did you take

Re: I've Lost Respect For My Mother by ChildOfDoom: 6:09am On Apr 28, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Congratulations!!! You've done really well
sarcasm or direct compliment
Re: I've Lost Respect For My Mother by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:27am On Apr 28, 2018
Shugavee:
Please what does u n ur mother's issues hv to do with romance section!! Please take this to the family section!! One thing I know 4 sure, ur mother has a useless son

I'm pretty sure his stories are fake. This is not the first time he's creating a thread about how he disregards his mother. But I'm pretty certain they are fabricated. However, he's a really stupid person for thinking it okay to fabricate such stories...About a mother.
Re: I've Lost Respect For My Mother by themaestro08(m): 8:16am On Apr 28, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

I'm pretty sure his stories are fake. This is not the first time he's creating a thread about how he disregards his mother. But I'm pretty certain they are fabricated. However, he's a really stupid person for thinking it okay to fabricate such stories...About a mother.
are you just realising this? Any intellectual will easily detect his stories are fake and factitious, i guess its for amusement, but hey, using "mother" as the tool here, c'mon you are a dimwit, stop it, it ain't right.
Re: I've Lost Respect For My Mother by GeneralOjukwu: 9:08am On Apr 28, 2018
Lalasticlala can see u.

Please don't put this on FP. Please

1 Like

Re: I've Lost Respect For My Mother by NwaliE01: 9:52am On Apr 28, 2018
Always remember that your mother forever remains your mother and my mother can never be yours.
If she got you angry in the past, always remember that those are the things that got you where you are today.
Everyone has bitter experience from the past
Re: I've Lost Respect For My Mother by lilyheaven: 10:10am On Apr 28, 2018
ChildOfDoom:

Sorry but you are a bad child.
You wait for your mother to shout at you before you do what you are expected to ( it is called " irresponsibility "wink
You are even insulting her on top.
How will you feel when outsider insult her, happy I guess.
Remember you will have kids tomorrow, karma is real.
Love ur mother rich or poor.
Re: I've Lost Respect For My Mother by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
themaestro08:
are you just realising this? Any intellectual will easily detect his stories are fake and factitious, i guess its for amusement, but hey, using "mother" as the tool here, c'mon you are a dimwit, stop it, it ain't right.

That should have been properly directed to him.
Re: I've Lost Respect For My Mother by ChildOfDoom: 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
lilyheaven:

Sorry but you are a bad child.
You wait for your mother to shout at you before you do what you are expected to ( it is called " irresponsibility "wink
You are even insulting her on top.
How will you feel when outsider insult her, happy I guess.
Remember you will have kids tomorrow, karma is real.
Love ur mother rich or poor.
Hmm... Ego, I guess is my problem now I'm grown up.

I don't want any bossing around coz I'm in charge (i work and she doesn't) .
Re: I've Lost Respect For My Mother by ChildOfDoom: 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
Shugavee:
your ear! You that is a good child, what have you achieved? Can you boast of ordinary 100k in your account?

Admit that most parents have failed in setting up their children to progress. Can you imagine imade, davido's small daughter wears a chain (worth millions) that can buy 2 human kidney. Chei!
Re: I've Lost Respect For My Mother by ChildOfDoom: 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
joff2:
If you are not a Christain, you can ignore this advice

Ephesians 6:2 "Honor your father and mother"--which is the first commandment with a promise--Eph 6:3 "that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth."

It did not say "honour your rich and honourable father or mother"

Be really careful bro
Hmm... ''........enjoy long life on earth''

But one may be respectful and alive but not living.

I'm not all that bad. Do you know I gave her my hard earned 30k to pay for 3 months rent. Instead she sent it to my elder brother. How do you explain that?

Some of her actions make me lose make me lose respect for her
Re: I've Lost Respect For My Mother by ChildOfDoom: 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
Supreme01:
...and u think u r responsible
if u have a fone to enter Nairaland an ty pe dis rubish,u have fish brain.
You are too small to help her abi.. because she make a mistake not to waste you in abortion lik other women does abi.Continue one day ur reward will come. continue...
nor mind me. easy with the vituperations.

we quarrel but settle afterwards. see the language I used on her as ghetto-boy language
Re: I've Lost Respect For My Mother by Kobicove(m): 4:44am On Apr 29, 2018
Are you sure you're mentally stable at all?! undecided
Re: I've Lost Respect For My Mother by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:40am On Apr 29, 2018
I think it's high time we begin to support abortion. Imagine how Nairaland would have been if this OP was aborted

1 Like

Re: I've Lost Respect For My Mother by SmellingAnus(m): 10:28am On Apr 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I think it's high time we begin to support abortion. Imagine how Nairaland would have been if this OP was aborted
easier said than done... Most of us are not fortune tellers or babalawos/native doctors etc to know which baby will be useful in the future...
Re: I've Lost Respect For My Mother by Supreme01: 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
nor mind me. easy with the vituperations.

we quarrel but settle afterwards. see the language I used on her as ghetto-boy language
Pls dont do that again
you mek feel bad an asking myself if we've lost all the responsible men on earth and wat den will be d fate of our mother.
God bless u if u've truely repented.
Re: I've Lost Respect For My Mother by ChildOfDoom: 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
Kobicove:
Are you sure you're mentally stable at all?! undecided
yea, kini?

(1) (Reply)

I've Finally Tried It ! / How To Talk To A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Like You More / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.