Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,883 members, 7,848,572 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

She Get Mind O! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Get Mind O! (897 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Get Mind O! by mabeni(m): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
it was a devil's work is all she keeps saying when she delibrately broke up with her bf who jst lost all his source of income to an accident nd could no long provide for her .he begged her to stay with him wit
hout avain. Now she's begging him to take her back after 1yr. If na you, wetin u go do?
Re: She Get Mind O! by naijaboiy: 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
why she no go get mind undecided
Re: She Get Mind O! by Hazardd(m): 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
Still thinking....
Re: She Get Mind O! by Cholls(m): 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
My brother yes on one condition. She provide for me without telling her when I will stop collecting cool
Re: She Get Mind O! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
grin

Re: She Get Mind O! by iceberylin(m): 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
undecided

No money, no punny..
Thats all
Re: She Get Mind O! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
mabeni:
r she broke up with a man because he lost all his of income in an accident nd could not provide her needs .he begged her to stay with him without avain. Now she's begging him to take her back after 1yr. If na you, wetin u go do?

See writeup first.

U wan d f**k 4 free?
Re: She Get Mind O! by Stanleyafam(m): 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
Dem suppose pay for d tin? Sometin Wey swt man swt woman! Hia!
Re: She Get Mind O! by hizson(m): 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
mabeni:
r she broke up with a man because he lost all his of income in an accident nd could not provide her needs .he begged her to stay with him without avain. Now she's begging him to take her back after 1yr. If na you, wetin u go do?

Does he bank in his vehicle?
Re: She Get Mind O! by dmcdad: 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
Stanleyafam:
As in ehn... The thing just tire me sef.
Re: She Get Mind O! by Charles4075(m): 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
That's life for you broda, it's a false reality
Re: She Get Mind O! by MisterLongman(m): 12:25am On Nov 29, 2014
Stanleyafam:
Na ash* mentality most nigerian girls get....... Always selling their punnany to the highest bidder

(1) (Reply)

Changes To Make In 2015: 7 Bad Habits To Let Go To Avoid Pushing People Away / Ladies/guys,what Do You Think About Waist Beads / Surprising Health Benefits Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.