Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,894 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage (18913 Views)

Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner / Weird, Funny Facts About Women / Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Jidefido(m): 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
1. My son, if you keep spending on a woman and she never asked you if you’re saving or investing, and she keeps enjoying the attention, don’t marry her.

2. My son, a woman could be a good wife to you, some could be a good mother to your children but if you’ve found a woman like a mother to you, your children and your family, please don’t let her go.

3. My son, don’t confine the position of your wife to the kitchen, where did you get that from? Even in our days, we had farm-lands where they worked every morning... that was our office.

4. My son, if I tell you that you’re the head of the house, don’t look at your pocket; take charge.

5. My son, if you want to have a long life, let your wife be in-charge of your salary, it will be difficult for her to spend it when she’s aware of the home needs and bills to pay but if it’s in your care, she will keep you asking even when all has been spent...

6. My son, don’t ever beat your woman, the pain in her body is nothing to be compared to the wound on her heart and that means you may be in trouble living with a wounded woman.

7. My son, when you marry, if you live a bachelor-life with your wife, you will soon be single again.

8. My son, in our days, we had many wives and many children because of our large farm-lands and many harvests, there are hardly any land for farming anymore, so embrace your woman closely.

9. My son, under the cocoa tree that I did meet your mother could be your eateries and restaurants of nowadays, but remember, the closet thing we did there was to embrace each other.

10. My son, don’t be carried away when you start making more money, instead of spending your money on those tiny leg grlss that never knew how hard you worked to get it, spend it on that woman that stood by you even when there was no money, not those always asking for more.

11. My son, when I threw little stones or whistled at the window of your mum father’s house, to call her out, it was because I missed her so much.

12. My son, whenever your girl changes, if it's because of money, then she wont be a good wife.

13. My son, your mother, rode the bicycle with me before I bought that tortoise car outside there, any woman that won’t endure with you in your little beginning should not enjoy your riches.

14. My son, don’t compare your wife to any woman, make her see reasons to change until u get tired.

15. My son, there is this thing you people call feminism, well, if a woman claim to have equal right with you in the house, divide all the bills into two equal parts, take one part and ask her to start paying the other part.

16. My son, I met your mother a virgin and I took more yams to her father, if you don’t meet your wife a virgin, don’t blame her, what I didn’t tell you is that our women had prestige.

17. My son, I didn’t send your sisters to school because I was foolish like many to think a female child won’t extend my family name, please don’t make that mistake.

18. My son, your mother have once locked up the cloth I was wearing and almost tore it because she was angry, I did not raise my hand to beat her because of a day like this, so that I can be proud to tell you that I never for once beat your mother.

19. My son, in our days, our women had more of natural beauty, though I wouldn’t lie to you, some had minor painting of their appellation mostly on their arms, the ones you people now call tattoo, but don’t forget that they didn’t expose any part of their body like your women of nowadays.

Source

http://www.coachdexplorer.com/2014/05/24-elders-words-of-wisdom-for-men-in.html

124 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
So sooo rich, big ups! man

1 Like

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by coded01: 6:25am On Nov 29, 2014
Nice one... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Tholudee(f): 6:25am On Nov 29, 2014
Easier said than done undecided

Chai! If all men could follow these cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by chymystique(f): 6:26am On Nov 29, 2014
A word is enough for the wise...

Nice brilliant words of wisdom for men of our generation cool

2 Likes

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by accurate0805: 6:26am On Nov 29, 2014
Good writer up

1 Like

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Abdgafarplenty(m): 6:26am On Nov 29, 2014
say those words to an American teenager!

3 Likes

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by lebesgue(m): 6:26am On Nov 29, 2014
This advice doesn't work for French women.

1 Like

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Abdgafarplenty(m): 6:27am On Nov 29, 2014
Fatherly father with his sonly son

1 Like

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by kimond101: 6:27am On Nov 29, 2014
Nice advice
23. My son, never marry a woman out of pity.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by tspun(m): 6:29am On Nov 29, 2014
24. my son, Never continue in a job you don’t enjoy. If you’re happy in what you’re doing, you’ll like yourself, you’ll have inner peace. And if you have that,
along with physical health, you will
have more success than you
could possibly have imagined.

10 Likes

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Godsun2013(m): 6:30am On Nov 29, 2014
I need a french advicer pls
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Samantha37(f): 6:30am On Nov 29, 2014
Lol. Nice one
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by PROCTOR: 6:30am On Nov 29, 2014
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by LordMecuzy(m): 6:30am On Nov 29, 2014
That's Why me Never Marry, I Still dey Hustle Rich Men Daughters oooh. Lekki, Ikoyi, Maitama, Asokoro gals. Una Papa Don Steal All our Government Money, But I must get my share back through Marriage

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by darlenese(f): 6:30am On Nov 29, 2014
grin
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Kingslyd: 6:31am On Nov 29, 2014
Guddd
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Suzyky4u(f): 6:31am On Nov 29, 2014
Nice one!
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by bolajJP007: 6:31am On Nov 29, 2014
Quite interesting and educating.

1 Like

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 29, 2014
Nyc 1 tho bt that number 5 get as e be like cheesy

btw, the way am just making fp nowaday's sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by nosykG: 6:31am On Nov 29, 2014
Woooow dats to lovely but to me I dint buy the idea of giving my salary to my wife o

3 Likes

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by lilmax(m): 6:31am On Nov 29, 2014
I love no.15 the moment you split the bills thats when she becomes anti-feminism grin grin grin

I pity the woman wey go tell me that nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Deshannel(m): 6:32am On Nov 29, 2014
space booked

1 Like

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by pekelepekele(m): 6:32am On Nov 29, 2014
Not good enough it should have been , My son never get married na yawa full inside , you see wetin your mama dey take my eyes see.

2 Likes

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Donsammi(m): 6:32am On Nov 29, 2014
tw0 same thread on fp.
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Rhukie(f): 6:33am On Nov 29, 2014
if only fathers will advice their son this way.
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by edaloba(m): 6:33am On Nov 29, 2014
After 2 years on nairaland, I hit the FP for the first time. According to ma mum: 'beru ba dupe agbami si ' I will like to thank ma service provider for unlimited data, and nepa for bring lyt 4 me to charge ma phone. And I won't refuse to show ma gratitude to God for this achievement. I see this as signs of Good thingz coming my way.

3 Likes

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 29, 2014
Great words of wisdom
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Ezedon(m): 6:33am On Nov 29, 2014
Real men dont dear circumstances, but they see is as a stepping stone to success.
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by spillyboy14: 6:33am On Nov 29, 2014
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dont You Think Your Family Need This? / 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle / Family Law In Nigeria: All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.