Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage (18937 Views)

Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner / Weird, Funny Facts About Women / Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by roufy235(m): 8:19am On Nov 29, 2014
nice write up
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 29, 2014
Tholudee:
Easier said than done undecided

Chai! If all men could follow these cheesy cheesy

I believe u also agree totally to number 15 where he talked feminism and equal rights abi?
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by nekede11(m): 8:26am On Nov 29, 2014
Insightful
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by ghettodreamz(m): 8:29am On Nov 29, 2014
Nairaland, been recycling topics since 0000BC grin
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by CoachDX: 8:33am On Nov 29, 2014
ghettodreamz:
Nairaland, been recycling topics since 0000BC grin
Was this ever written? smiley
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 29, 2014
victorazy:

Evidence of joblessness!
whats this one saying sef undecided
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Malocity(m): 8:54am On Nov 29, 2014
Inspiring!
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by seunowokade(m): 8:57am On Nov 29, 2014
Jidefido:
1. My son, if you keep spending on a woman and she never asked you if you’re saving or investing, and she keeps enjoying the attention, don’t marry her.

2. My son, a woman could be a good wife to you, some could be a good mother to your children but if you’ve found a woman like a mother to you, your children and your family, please don’t let her go.

3. My son, don’t confine the position of your wife to the kitchen, where did you get that from? Even in our days, we had farm-lands where they worked every morning... that was our office.

4. My son, if I tell you that you’re the head of the house, don’t look at your pocket; take charge.

5. My son, if you want to have a long life, let your wife be in-charge of your salary, it will be difficult for her to spend it when she’s aware of the home needs and bills to pay but if it’s in your care, she will keep you asking even when all has been spent...

6. My son, don’t ever beat your woman, the pain in her body is nothing to be compared to the wound on her heart and that means you may be in trouble living with a wounded woman.

7. My son, when you marry, if you live a bachelor-life with your wife, you will soon be single again.

8. My son, in our days, we had many wives and many children because of our large farm-lands and many harvests, there are hardly any land for farming anymore, so embrace your woman closely.

9. My son, under the cocoa tree that I did meet your mother could be your eateries and restaurants of nowadays, but remember, the closet thing we did there was to embrace each other.

10. My son, don’t be carried away when you start making more money, instead of spending your money on those tiny leg grlss that never knew how hard you worked to get it, spend it on that woman that stood by you even when there was no money, not those always asking for more.

11. My son, when I threw little stones or whistled at the window of your mum father’s house, to call her out, it was because I missed her so much.

12. My son, whenever your girl changes, if it's because of money, then she wont be a good wife.

13. My son, your mother, rode the bicycle with me before I bought that tortoise car outside there, any woman that won’t endure with you in your little beginning should not enjoy your riches.

14. My son, don’t compare your wife to any woman, make her see reasons to change until u get tired.

15. My son, there is this thing you people call feminism, well, if a woman claim to have equal right with you in the house, divide all the bills into two equal parts, take one part and ask her to start paying the other part.

16. My son, I met your mother a virgin and I took more yams to her father, if you don’t meet your wife a virgin, don’t blame her, what I didn’t tell you is that our women had prestige.

17. My son, I didn’t send your sisters to school because I was foolish like many to think a female child won’t extend my family name, please don’t make that mistake.

18. My son, your mother have once locked up the cloth I was wearing and almost tore it because she was angry, I did not raise my hand to beat her because of a day like this, so that I can be proud to tell you that I never for once beat your mother.

19. My son, in our days, our women had more of natural beauty, though I wouldn’t lie to you, some had minor painting of their appellation mostly on their arms, the ones you people now call tattoo, but don’t forget that they didn’t expose any part of their body like your women of nowadays.

20. My son, your mother and I are not interested in what happens in your marriage, handle your issues.

21. My son, remember I bought your mother’s first sewing machine for her, help your wife achieve her dreams just as you’re pursuing yours.

22. My son, don’t stop taking care of me and your mother, it’s a secret of growing old

OMG, U stole my write up and the admin put it on FP, are u happy now?? www.nairaland.com/2019877/words-father-son-marriage
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Kateykate(f): 9:11am On Nov 29, 2014
That's so nice, I love number 1, 2, 9,13 and 21 the most.. Your wife should also write that of ladies smiley
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by seunowokade(m): 9:13am On Nov 29, 2014
edaloba:
After 2 years on nairaland, I hit the FP for the first time. According to ma mum: 'beru ba dupe agbami si ' I will like to thank ma service provider for unlimited data, and nepa for bring lyt 4 me to charge ma phone. And I won't refuse to show ma gratitude to God for this achievement. I see this as signs of Good thingz coming my way.
You're a thief Jidefido, you stole my write up I posted here under Education sometime pass 7pm b4 you repost it after 9pm same day. Am sure the admin will do something about this bcs I just reported this issue to them... Its not by force to be creative
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by CoachDX: 9:15am On Nov 29, 2014
seunowokade:

OMG, U stole my write up and the admin put it on FP, are u happy now?? www.nairaland.com/2019877/words-father-son-marriage
Blogging has lost its value!
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by CoachDX: 9:17am On Nov 29, 2014
seunowokade:
You're a thief Jidefido, you stole my write up I posted here under Education sometime pass 7pm b4 you repost it after 9pm same day. Am sure the admin will do something about this bcs I just reported this issue to them... Its not by force to be creative
LOL, this dude is serious, Obinoscopy, will you kindly do the needful?

1 Like

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Jidefido(m): 9:21am On Nov 29, 2014
seunowokade:

Absolutely you lack manners. You called me a thief when I didn't steal from you. You can rant on as long as you want. I got this as a BC and decided to post it cos i loved it. I never claimed to write it in the first place
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by seunowokade(m): 9:27am On Nov 29, 2014
Jidefido:

Absolutely you lack manners. You called me a thief when I didn't steal from you. You can rant on as long as you want. I got this as a BC and decided to post it cos i loved it. I never claimed to write it in the first place
instead of u to cover ur face in shame, u still attack me... People like u ar well known every corner
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by seunowokade(m): 9:28am On Nov 29, 2014
CoachDX:

Blogging has lost its value!
You got it pal
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Fant(m): 9:31am On Nov 29, 2014
This is just a multi million dollar advice. I will keep to them by God's grace.
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Emmalot121(m): 9:49am On Nov 29, 2014
Enthusiastic and unachievable.
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Emmalot121(m): 9:51am On Nov 29, 2014
If your wife claims feminist, divide the bills into two and use part of what you gain in the 50:50 to employ a maid.
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by CoachDX: 9:54am On Nov 29, 2014
seunowokade:
instead of u to cover ur face in shame, u still attack me... People like u ar well known every corner
I think both of you needs flogging. LOL
10 lashes for Jidefido for been lazy to find the source of the article he posted, though he didn't claim to right it.
To you, 24 lashes for accusing a fellow of 'theifery'...you even claim you wrote it? Liar!

Here is a link to settle your worries
May 5th 2014 (check the post again)

Don't worry for apologies, I'm used to having little credit for my works online. Thieves everywhere! LOL
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by RoyalRoy(m): 10:00am On Nov 29, 2014
CoachDX:
I think both of you needs flogging. LOL
10 lashes for Jidefido for been lazy to find the source of the article he posted, though he didn't claim to right it.
To you, 24 lashes for accusing a fellow of 'theifery'...you even claim you wrote it? Liar!

Here is a link to settle your worries
May 5th 2014 (check the post again)

Don't worry for apologies, I'm used to having little credit for my works online. Thieves everywhere! LOL

I believe we can all work together to eradicate plagiarism in this forum.

Appreciate your understanding.
Thanks.
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by CoachDX: 10:00am On Nov 29, 2014
Thanks RoyalRoy! smiley

1 Like

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Samlyk(m): 10:04am On Nov 29, 2014
Ehmmmm, quite torching.... :oEhmmmm, quite torching....
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 29, 2014
I don't understand no 17.
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Abdgafarplenty(m): 10:50am On Nov 29, 2014
LORDI:
did you even read the article at all?.

you just don't get it? do you
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by sunny99(m): 11:40am On Nov 29, 2014
I luv d word kip it up
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by edaloba(m): 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
seunowokade:
I think there is a mix up here. Abeg guy no spoil ma image ok
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by tellwisdom: 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
edaloba:
After 2 years on nairaland, I hit the FP for the first time. According to ma mum: 'beru ba dupe agbami si ' I will like to thank ma service provider for unlimited data, and nepa for bring lyt 4 me to charge ma phone. And I won't refuse to show ma gratitude to God for this achievement. I see this as signs of Good thingz coming my way.

Mumu undecided
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
coded01 post=284. 34663:
Nice one... cheesy
. That no5 aint nice at all
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Suzyky4u(f): 9:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
NwaJesusteete:
abegi suziki wic one is niz? Pls be just

What are you saying? undecided
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by ghettodreamz(m): 5:22am On Nov 30, 2014
CoachDX:
Was this ever written? smiley

Sure, have read this before on NL. Prolly the Op had copied it somewhere as well.
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by NwaJesusteete(m): 6:55am On Nov 30, 2014
Suzyky4u:

What are you saying? undecided
we must keep to good tradition8-)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Family Law In Nigeria: All You Need To Know / Dont You Think Your Family Need This? / Urgent Advice Needed To Protect My Mum From Depression.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.