Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage (18935 Views)

Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner / Weird, Funny Facts About Women / Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Suntemi(m): 6:57am On Nov 29, 2014
No.: 15

My son, there is this thing you people call feminism, well, if a woman claim to have equal right with you in the house, divide all the bills into two equal parts, take one part and ask her to start paying the other part.

5 Likes

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by stylesco: 6:57am On Nov 29, 2014
nosykG:
Woooow dats to lovely but to me I dint buy the idea of giving my salary to my wife o

That's the best advice there.
Women know how to manage their own. You giving her that money makes the money hers and she won't want want it finish.
She'll want to save some.

That was how we were brought.

I wish mine won't tell me his though so I can make demands without feeling guilty.
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by rexana: 6:59am On Nov 29, 2014
Nice one
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Afarozy(f): 7:02am On Nov 29, 2014
grin must send this to my boo: he must read it. Sop kul
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by arabbunkum: 7:04am On Nov 29, 2014
Counter-thread loading...
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by martolux(m): 7:07am On Nov 29, 2014
. My son, if you want to have a long life, let
your wife be in-charge of your salary, it will be
difficult for her to spend it when she’s aware
of the home needs and bills to pay but if it’s
in your care, she will keep you asking even
when all has been spent...[color=#000099]. If you are a millionaire please ignore this or u lose ur life.

1 Like

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Jayfun3(m): 7:08am On Nov 29, 2014
Words on marble.
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 29, 2014
All the 22 things listed can be so easy to achieve if the man truly understand what marriage is all about..GOD bless you op...seriously this is one of the best threads have seen on nairaland...that number 18 is so deep...I will always remember that....

2 Likes

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by muyeeoo(m): 7:13am On Nov 29, 2014
I need the mothers' advise to her daughter. make dem learn to behave as mothers to be

2 Likes

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Awaja(m): 7:14am On Nov 29, 2014
My sons on nairaland !
please don't forget this write up
It will save ur marriage
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by msmon(m): 7:20am On Nov 29, 2014
Lemme read the full story, I will come back and comment!

Nice write up. Kudos!
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by mployer(m): 7:21am On Nov 29, 2014
sandijey:
good advises that cannot be kept......
Shiiiiiiiooor angry

who told you? tongue
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by highmood(m): 7:23am On Nov 29, 2014
Oh my God! Word!!! One beautiful, Educative, inspiring, motivational and emotional piece I haven't read for many years since I was born. Good work man, good work. Kai!!!

1 Like

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by msmon(m): 7:27am On Nov 29, 2014
edaloba:
After 2 years on nairaland, I hit the FP for the first time. According to ma mum: 'beru ba dupe agbami si ' I will like to thank ma service provider for unlimited data, and nepa for bring lyt 4 me to charge ma phone. And I won't refuse to show ma gratitude to God for this achievement. I see this as signs of Good thingz coming my way.

Congratulations!
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Penboy: 7:28am On Nov 29, 2014
Jidefido:
16. My son, I met your mother a virgin and I took more yams to her father, if you don’t meet your wife a virgin, don’t blame her, what I didn’t tell you is that our women had prestige.
hmm. This ain't Mike Tyson but it cut (caught) my eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by NwaJesusteete(m): 7:31am On Nov 29, 2014
1. My son, if you keep spending on a woman and she never asked you if you’re saving or investing, and she keeps enjoying the attention, don’t marry her.

3. My son, don’t confine the position of your wife to the kitchen, where did you get that from? Even in our days, we had farm-lands where they worked every morning... that was o

6. My son, don’t ever beat your woman, the pain in her body is nothing to be compared to the wound on her heart and that means you may be in trouble living with a wounded woman.

7. My son, when you marry, if you live a bachelor-life with your wife, you will soon be single again.

9. My son, under the cocoa tree that I did meet your mother could be your eateries and restaurants of nowadays, but remember, the closet thing we did there was to embrace each other. I HELP U PUT CHURCHES, SCHOOL, CLUB, MKT etc

10. My son, don’t be carried away when you start making more money, instead of spending your money on those tiny leg grlss that never knew how hard you worked to get it, spend it on that woman that stood by you even when there was no money, not those always asking for more.

11. My son, when I threw little stones or whistled at the window of your mum father’s house, to call her out, it was because I missed her so much.cheesycheesy oga u hit me well well for this one though mine normally comes with one organized song like that.

12. My son, whenever your girl changes, if it's because of money, then she wont be a good wife.

13. My son, your mother, rode the bicycle with me before I bought that tortoise car outside there, any woman that won’t endure with you in your little beginning should not enjoy your riches.

15. My son, there is this thing you people call feminism, well, if a woman claim to have equal right with you in the house, divide all the bills into two equal parts, take one part and ask her to start paying the other part.

16. My son, I met your mother a vrigin8-)

22. My son, don’t stop taking care of me and your mother, it’s a secret of growing old u try shaa especially for that no. 11.
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by sylve11: 7:34am On Nov 29, 2014
good one! cool
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 29, 2014
This is enlightening. Thank you
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 29, 2014
If Nigerian guys were to follow the first advice given, they may forever remain bachelors:

1. My son, if you keep spending on a woman and she never asked you if you’re saving or investing, and she keeps enjoying the attention, don’t marry her.

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by NwaJesusteete(m): 7:37am On Nov 29, 2014
Suzyky4u:
Nice one!
abegi suziki wic one is niz? Pls be just
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by saaedlee: 7:39am On Nov 29, 2014
Weeps... Such a lovely piece.
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by bunmioguns(m): 7:45am On Nov 29, 2014
Great words from the mountain

Oro mimo Lati ori Oke
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Sheenor: 7:45am On Nov 29, 2014
Oro agba
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by dammygoody(m): 7:47am On Nov 29, 2014
Wonderful and sensational. ....
Nice one.
Good morning!
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by fecosequence(m): 8:02am On Nov 29, 2014
my son,if u ar hopin on mrs akunna daughter...'onweghikwa onye iji' grin
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 29, 2014
lovely
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Alvelt14(m): 8:10am On Nov 29, 2014
Everything is stoty! story!! story!!!
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by ifeomabernard(f): 8:10am On Nov 29, 2014
No 5, 18, 21, 22
Got me thinking doe!
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Layiwoo(m): 8:14am On Nov 29, 2014
*DEEP*
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by victorazy(m): 8:15am On Nov 29, 2014
zleemshaddy:
Nyc 1 tho bt that number 5 get as e be like cheesy

btw, [/b] the way am just making fp nowaday's sha [/] grin
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by victorazy(m): 8:15am On Nov 29, 2014
zleemshaddy:
Nyc 1 tho bt that number 5 get as e be like cheesy

btw, [/b] the way am just making fp nowaday's sha [/] grin

Evidence of joblessness!
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by okpamson15(m): 8:16am On Nov 29, 2014
How i wish my father is stil alive to tell me these. Chai. Daddy y did u leave me when i was just only 3.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Family Law In Nigeria: All You Need To Know / Dont You Think Your Family Need This? / Urgent Advice Needed To Protect My Mum From Depression.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.