Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) (36873 Views)

Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details / Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 29, 2014
Linda sha

2 Likes

Re: Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) by SuperModerator: 7:15am On Nov 29, 2014
ehya
Re: Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) by darlenese(f): 7:15am On Nov 29, 2014
What a shame

Linda WHY nau
Re: Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) by Muscomide: 7:15am On Nov 29, 2014
This Linda geh sef.
Re: Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) by yurme(m): 7:15am On Nov 29, 2014
_

1 Like

Re: Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) by freshness2020: 7:16am On Nov 29, 2014
Sorry ma'am!
Re: Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) by omenka(m): 7:16am On Nov 29, 2014
hybridtm:
Dem just dey spoil dis gal market since she lauch her fine motor ........
Anything she do dem must complain.....na bad tin to buy car
Are you sure you read the tweets?? Why should Femi try to "spoil" linda's market?? Is he a blogger??

Some utterances here could be so darn foolish.

8 Likes

Re: Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) by chronique(m): 7:17am On Nov 29, 2014
Linda ikeji obviously doesn't crosscheck her stories and facts before publishing. That's what I'd like to call "journalism with the pussy". How can you be making such grave mistakes over issues partaining to people's lives,families and reputation,just to draw traffic? Is she that dumb?

1 Like

Re: Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) by Wisdytech(m): 7:18am On Nov 29, 2014
Kai! Make una leave my Linda na! #CRYING
Re: Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) by Iceskidd(m): 7:18am On Nov 29, 2014
In other news. One moto bike x dude just fell down and his mom started crying. His name is sam dueck from canada.
And abeg make una forget linda matter for NL. I have neva seen a post about NL on her yeye blog

1 Like

Re: Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) by macpetrus(m): 7:18am On Nov 29, 2014
Na wa Oooo
Re: Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) by Muscomide: 7:18am On Nov 29, 2014
Common 'recent' Femi no fit spell. Hmm. Odiegwu
Re: Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) by johnjay4u2u(m): 7:19am On Nov 29, 2014
lawlessness sell like pure water. It's been long i saw zobo drink. What's going on?
Re: Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) by holatin(m): 7:19am On Nov 29, 2014
and some people go wan compare her to almighty SEUN OSEWA. don't compare eva water with satchet water.

1 Like

Re: Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) by Nutase: 7:19am On Nov 29, 2014
Akpeno
Re: Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) by tpia5: 7:19am On Nov 29, 2014
Do you mean apena.
Re: Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 29, 2014
Linda and false rumors. Smh!

This rumors can sometimes be damaging.

Well she's lucky she's in Nigeria doing all this, if she was in the UK or USA- after being sued enough and made to pay for damages severally, her eyes woulda opened and she would only be telling verified stories. Smh again!

6 Likes

Re: Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) by msmon(m): 7:20am On Nov 29, 2014
Lemme read the full story, I will come back and comment!

*Modified*

False news all around to make money. Linda, Pathetic!
Re: Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) by nikkyshyne(f): 7:22am On Nov 29, 2014
Tholudee:
This man is even taking it cool with her

Anty linda diedie o undecided
They must be friends.
Re: Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 29, 2014
holatin:
and some people go wan compare him to almighty SEUN OSEWA. don't compare eva water with satchet water.

Linda is obviously a female. Or have you come across any males bearing "Linda". ?

1 Like

Re: Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) by zappyj(m): 7:22am On Nov 29, 2014
All to draw traffic to your blog you go to dig up people's past.. I hope someone does that to u someday madam Linda.

Anyway, na d pple wey dey even visit d blog e concern

1 Like

Re: Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 29, 2014
hybridtm:
now you sound stup:d. I wonder what her car has got to do with this.

9 Likes

who is femi kuti?is he a footballer i am just asking coz i schooled in paris.. sad
Re: Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) by ednut1(m): 7:23am On Nov 29, 2014
i remember it was in punch newspaper many years ago. trashy linda

1 Like

Re: Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) by omoadeleye(m): 7:24am On Nov 29, 2014
so if the store is more than 8yrs ago, are the two kids also more than 8yrs old??
Re: Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) by nikkyshyne(f): 7:24am On Nov 29, 2014
Muscomide:
Common 'recent' Femi no fit spell. Hmm. Odiegwu
Haha. Didn't notice.
Re: Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) by pembisco(m): 7:24am On Nov 29, 2014
Here in France, linda would have been jailed

6 Likes

Re: Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) by Vince77(m): 7:25am On Nov 29, 2014
Sue her...... That's how to humiliate her....
Re: Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) by ZUBY77(m): 7:26am On Nov 29, 2014
Silly man. Why not try court? Since when did twitter sue people for Nigerians.
Re: Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) by ckmayoca: 7:27am On Nov 29, 2014
hybridtm:

Maybe u go happy if she say u be product of rape... In a way u won't be hurt cos u r a nobody.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) by natureblack(m): 7:27am On Nov 29, 2014
hybridtm:
oh,you mean procuring a new car gives her the impetus to upload pejorative news against anybody

Trust me,you never slow down to think,I guess it's too painful to spend time with your own thoughts. angry angry

#dopey

6 Likes

Re: Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) by bumeks(f): 7:28am On Nov 29, 2014
kendrick93:
dis linda is a big fool.. always spreading fake rumours.. i tink she needs a right good slap... nonsense
he is not denying d story just complaining abt d picture, so why calling Linda a fool?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flavour Strips Down To His Briefs / Indian Man Goes Crazy For Iyanya / Powede Eniola Awujo False Identity: 'Media Has Tagged Me What I'm Not'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.