Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,286 members, 7,867,757 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (661792 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
gesundheit:

Yeah every shithead from a firewood background can claim to be billionaires over the cyberspace, if you wanna see my frustrated and unhappy life make it here first and come measure your worthlessness with your lord. Your reality is my ugly pass and the utopia you pray for in your prayers is what i am living for free. With homonoids like you waste of space i support the legitimization of abortion worldwide.
Did I claim to be a ''billionaire''?, read and comprehend before spilling out more gabbages. If abortion was legitimized world wide long before u were conceived, What were your chances of been conceived, do u think u would have be here typing all these? Your senselessness stinks to the heavens.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Ermmmmmm,I hope you've moved out of Nigeria.

Great time to be alive grin grin grin grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/3503521/30bn-loan-why-nigeria-must

While we have our problems in America,we confront and face them,we don't run away from facts like you.I don't think the consensus by every Nigerian now is "It's a great time to be alive".

Buhari's change is not the change he promised but continue deceiving yourself with "It's a great time to be alive" undecided

I don't know what hole you crawled out of,it would be helpful if you went back in.
Of course every countries have their own problems, Nigeria is not an exception. If you want to talk about Nigeria, no problem, feel free. But don't demean someone because he/she is talking about American affairs, dats why this thread was created.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by gesundheit: 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
obixcel:
Did I claim to be a ''billionaire''?, read and comprehend before spilling out more gabbages. If abortion was legitimized world wide long before u were conceived, What were your chances of been conceived, do u think u would have be here typing all these? Your senselessness stinks to the heavens.

Shut up millipede are you not the shithead who was talking about good life earlier. Save me your stupidity poltroon. Yeah abortion should be legalize worldwide so that coming to the world should be survival of the fittest, where foetus with IQ at the negative of the integers like you can be send to the loo. You would not even come a distance 10th position in an intellectual competition with lab mouse.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
obixcel:
Of course every countries have their own problems, Nigeria is not an exception. If you want to talk about Nigeria, no problem, feel free. But don't demean someone because he/she is talking about American affairs, dats why this thread was created.
I don't do that,demeaning non-Americans on this thread cause of their nationality.I feel you have every right to post and talk freely about America.

I simply can't help but laugh when you make ludicrous claims like "it's a great time to be alive" in Nigeria evidently.That don't sound well.

Even the billionaires are laying off staffs yet you say "it's a great time to be alive".

You are comic relief grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
gesundheit:

Shut up millipede are you not the shithead who was talking about good life earlier. Save me your stupidity poltroon. Yeah abortion should be legalize worldwide so that coming to the world should be survive of the fittest, where foetus with IQ at the negative of the integers like can be send to the loo. You would not even come a distance 10th position in an intellectual competition with lab mouse.
And keep mute u pig! didn't u read d words ''joyfully''?, money can't buy ''joy'', there are folks who have billions but can't sleep, money can't buy that, can it? You fail to grasp and comprehend what I meant.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
ValerianSteel:
I don't do that,demeaning non-Americans on this thread cause of their nationality.I feel you have every right to post and talk freely about America.

I simply can't help but laugh when you make ludicrous claims like "it's a great time to be alive" in Nigeria evidently.That don't sound well.

Even the billionaires are laying off staffs yet you say "it's a great time to be alive".

You are comic relief grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yes u do, we've seen it all.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by gesundheit: 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
obixcel:
And keep mute u pig! didn't u read d words ''joyfully''?, money can't buy ''joy'', there are folks who have billions but can't sleep, money can't buy that, can it? You fail to grasp and comprehend what I meant.

Priceless coming from a dingbat conceived from a polyandrous marriage between Sahara forest roaming bonobos. Stop trying to cover the stupidity you spewed earlier with more reta..rded logic, you can play that card in your village meeting with your fellow dyslexic afflicted nitwits.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
gesundheit:

Priceless coming from a dingbat conceived from a polyandrous marriage between Sahara forest roaming bonobos. Stop trying to cover the stupidity you spewed earlier with more reta..rded logic, you can play that card in your village meeting with your fellow dyslexic afflicted nitwits.
Lol, u didn't even come close, u are just throwing sticks up in the air and hoping it falls on someone, I think you're losing it big time.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by gesundheit: 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
obixcel:
Lol, u didn't even come close, u are just throwing sticks up in the air and hoping it falls on someone, I think you're losing it big time.

You and everyone in your bloodline dead, living and unborn are no match i beat sense into the empty skull of mannerless kids. Next time learn to pick your battle or amma tell you the story of how the bad fruits don;t fall far from the useless tree.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
obixcel:
Yes u do, we've seen it all.
That's just baseless.You live in a fact free universe,feel free to make up claims.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
happney65:

Wahooo,Thats great..I said it she cant be here...Our Women here do not seem to know what they want with their lives.Havent meet a Nigerian Girl that seems to know about the things that happen all around the World..Them no saabi wetin they happen for Naija sef shey na international them go know...Lol

My Regards to her..Btw,Can i send you a PM?Would love to have you and Lucas on my FB Page..Thanks bro
Of course.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
Trump voters and supporters will face reality soon.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
gesundheit:

Straw.. Its now clear your medulla need serving at the popular ladipo spare part market. Go to pages of most of his renowned supporters and see the way they are reeling out regression note. But fools like you with no shiit in the fight come here daily to spew toilet standard logic. Maybe if you are here one of his new wave of racist going on rampage on minorities would have send you six feet under.
My man, I am off for few days. Please keep up giving those Americana wannabe hell. You are doing God's work .

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
CFCman:

Of course.

PM Sent..
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
happney65:

PM Sent..
seen
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
stanech:
Boeing is building a brand new 747 Air Force One for future presidents, but costs are out of control, more than $4 billion. Cancel order! DJT
He's leading by example.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
Legal lesson

In Plyler v. Doe (1982) the US Supreme Court held that public schools cannot refuse to educate the non-US born children of illegal aliens. The ruling is strictly limited to affected kids enrolled in K-12 schools.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
ValerianSteel:
grin
ValerianSteel:
Sounds familiar, You said Trump would lose the election, lose d electoral college, his supporters would disappear into hiding, bla bla bla. I think now it's pretty clear who's facing d reality, YOU!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by BekeeBuAgbara: 5:31am On Dec 07, 2016
It's funny when you disagree with Hilary supporters here, they magically realize the country you reside, the color of your international passport(s) and the amount of money you have in your bank account.

Why are these sore losers still whining?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 07, 2016
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/bob-dole-donald-trump-taiwan-232266

Dole lobbied Trump's team on Taiwan for months

Private briefings, convention delegation, tougher platform language all preceded protocol-breaking phone call.

this govt will put third world govt corruption to shame. by the time trump is through, american's will have no morl high ground left. they will just look like rich kids making noise if they call out anyone else on corruption, human rights, etc.

simple example - 3 Nigerian lawmakers accused by the U.S. of sexual misconduct. in trumps america, the reps would simply fire back, your cinc is an unashamed p-ussy grabber - so mind your business.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 7:57am On Dec 07, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
It's funny when you disagree with Hilary supporters here, they magically realize the country you reside, the color of your international passport(s) and the amount of money you have in your bank account.

Why are these sore losers still whining?

Lol, those cry babies start acting like they know everything about us, as if we've met one on one. They are good in playing the nationality card, when they have nothing else to say, it is their easy way out in discrediting anyone DAT doesn't agree with them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:21am On Dec 07, 2016
Lucasbalo:
For Trump that doesn't pay his taxes, what does he care ?. Average American that are law abiding and taxpaying sshould be worried about that not you who have never pay a Dime to the IRS or Tax Cheating and Dodging President to be. Hush your trap Americana wannabe.

Again why don't they arrest him for not paying his taxes?

I am not sure he has broken any law if he has he should have been procecuted.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:25am On Dec 07, 2016
obixcel:
He's leading by example.

There is going to be so much victories that democrats are going to wonder what happened to them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:30am On Dec 07, 2016
Appleyard:

I know intelligent reasoning when I see one. more grease to ya elbow cool
Thank you smiley

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:34am On Dec 07, 2016
"If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you do read it, you're misinformed." -- Denzel Washington https:///lD4EimFjcr

Denzel Washington calls out media bias
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:37am On Dec 07, 2016
ValerianSteel:

Trevor is an assholeee. He needs to be reminded that so far Trump voters are more on the receiving end of hate speech and attacks

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 11:54am On Dec 07, 2016
stanech:

Trevor is an assholeee. He needs to be reminded that so far Trump voters are more on the receiving end of hate speech and attacks
Trevor is one of those folks that appeal to sensationalism and race baiting just like Van Jones. He thinks he's funny when actually he's hell boring.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
Trump's favorability surges one month after election
https:///SiJWDZSzVe

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
obixcel:
Trevor is one of those folks that appeal to sensationalism and race baiting just like Van Jones. He thinks he's funny when actually he's hell boring.

Van jones actually said that the 2016 election was a white lash.. I can't stand that guy.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
Pres Obama makes a secret deal with Australia. They take 2500 Christian refugees, and America takes thousands of Muslim illegals immigrants.

https:///QQJhtDTYcZ

And you keep wandering why Americans are skeptical

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
JUST IN:

Time magazine names President-elect Trump person of the year

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by azpekuliar: 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
The Donald defeats Hilary Clinton again to win Times Person of the Year. smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.