Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,705 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (661026 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
Working in the White House is no joke, even for a senior White House staffer.

Dan Pfeiffer, a former senior adviser to Obama, talked about his experience working in the White House. He said:
"It is a suboptimal process where you work your ass off for two years on a campaign, are totally exhausted and the prize you get is a much harder job.....If I look back, I remember weddings of very close friends I had missed, not seeing my family, like my parents and brother for almost the entire year..." shocked
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 1:44am On Jan 19, 2017
BekeeBuAgbara:
Is that not the confused guy who claims he is no longer a man but now a lady? Not surprised, Obama so much loves gays/transgenders. After all he changed the White House colour to rainbow colour to celebrate when the supreme court ruled in favour of same sex marriage.
Your point is?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 1:45am On Jan 19, 2017
Happening now, thousands marching to Mike Pence's D.C home for a queer party cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 1:55am On Jan 19, 2017
Pence's neighbors saying it's annoying he lives next to them and they can't wait for him to be gone in the next two days.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 7:29am On Jan 19, 2017
ValerianSteel:
Pence's neighbors saying it's annoying he lives next to them and they can't wait for him to be gone in the next two days.
Your point is?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 8:20am On Jan 19, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Count all the assets in your lineage and multiply it by 10. That's not up to 1/10 ofwhat the good man above has done to me. Unlike you who is a village rat, I was born an American. I know your fractured brain can not comprehend that.

And what is so great about being born in America?

So it is all about what the good man has done to you isn't that selfish?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 8:29am On Jan 19, 2017
It is happening folks .....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 8:41am On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=ValerianSteel post=52928601]Happening now, thousands marching to Mike Pence's D.C home for a queer party cheesy[/quote

They have a right to be morons. They have a right to seek attention. They have a right to feel like they are actually accomplishing something. After this weekend, they will realize that there is no trophy to gain. Losers, all weekend. All of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 8:56am On Jan 19, 2017
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
stanech:
grin grin grin
grin Actually Trump would be signing as much as over 200 executive orders

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
stanech:

And what is so great about being born in America?

So it is all about what the good man has done to you isn't that selfish?
Like I said before, a Second grader is smarter than you. You forget that I am an illegal alien in US and that you will take care of me after your worthless Trump deports me to Nigeria. That's what brought about my statement of being an American by birth. I do not expect you to comprehend that with your charred brain. You truly need a physchatric help.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
ValerianSteel:
Happening now, thousands marching to Mike Pence's D.C home for a queer party cheesy
That is the hallmark of American democracy.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
In an effort to push d narrative of Trump-Russian collusion, another crazy liberal Congress woman, Maxine Waters (D) California, on an interview with MSNBC, suggested that there was a possibility that the Russians coined the nickname "Crooked Hillary" and gave it to Trump to use during his campaign. She even extended her claims of similar strategies used by Trump to other Republicans who contested in the primary.
Can u imagine the insanity? hahahahahah
So according to her, Putin gave Trump d nicknames, Crooked Hillary; and then to Rubio, Little Marco; and then to Ted Cruz, Lying Ted, and then to Jeb Bush, "low energy" hahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
Looking forward to his inaugural speech and first dance with our new first lady.
I'm going to miss Michelle lay back style. Those dance with Fallon. .... grin grin
Hopefully Melania will soften up with time and bring fun to the people's house smiley

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
armyofone:
Looking forward to his inaugural speech and first dance with our new first lady.
I'm going to miss Michelle lay back style. Those dance with Fallon. .... grin grin
Hopefully Melania will soften up with time and bring fun to the people's house smiley

you have not been following the news . melania is staying back in new york with barron[ the kid who trump keeps out of the media for some suspicious reson that our resident purveyors of fake news and infowars have somehow overlooked] - ivanka trump is your first lady

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 12:13am On Jan 20, 2017
grin oyb what now cheesy. You are not following the news. She and her husband just landed in DC today.

oyb:

you have not been following the news . melania is staying back in new york with barron[ the kid who trump keeps out of the media for some suspicious reson that our resident purveyors of fake news and infowars have somehow overlooked] - ivanka trump is your first lady

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 12:34am On Jan 20, 2017
Great spectacle at D.C, incredible fire works and musical performance. #GoTrump #MAGA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 4:05am On Jan 20, 2017
Still early evening here so let me laugh and stroll my remote from fox news to cnn to NBC to local channel..a very long weekend I tell ya. I have Moscato here but not sure what fireworks you are seeing grin grin

obixcel:
Great spectacle at D.C, incredible fire works and musical performance. #GoTrump #MAGA

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:39am On Jan 20, 2017
armyofone:
grin oyb what now cheesy. You are not following the news. She and her husband just landed in DC today.

no, i mean melania will not be staying in the white house during rump's term - she may be around for inauguration etal, but thats it

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 8:36am On Jan 20, 2017
armyofone:
Still early evening here so let me laugh and stroll my remote from fox news to cnn to NBC to local channel..a very long weekend I tell ya. I have Moscato here but not sure what fireworks you are seeing grin grin

lol, fire works like no other especially when the soldiers began singing, Glory, Glory Hallelujah. lovely sight to behold.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 8:45am On Jan 20, 2017
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:36am On Jan 20, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Like I said before, a Second grader is smarter than you. You forget that I am an illegal alien in US and that you will take care of me after your worthless Trump deports me to Nigeria. That's what brought about my statement of being an American by birth. I do not expect you to comprehend that with your charred brain. You truly need a physchatric help.

Look at this nincompoop, you have been boasting about being an American since Adam.

Hillary loosing this election is gradually affecting your brain.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:41am On Jan 20, 2017
obixcel:
In an effort to push d narrative of Trump-Russian collusion, another crazy liberal Congress woman, Maxine Waters (D) California, on an interview with MSNBC, suggested that there was a possibility that the Russians coined the nickname "Crooked Hillary" and gave it to Trump to use during his campaign. She even extended her claims of similar strategies used by Trump to other Republicans who contested in the primary.
Can u imagine the insanity? hahahahahah
So according to her, Putin gave Trump d nicknames, Crooked Hillary; and then to Rubio, Little Marco; and then to Ted Cruz, Lying Ted, and then to Jeb Bush, "low energy" hahahahaha

I laughed so hard after watching that interview it was funny and painful to watch.

This election has shown the world the stupidity of liberals

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:43am On Jan 20, 2017
SO true grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:46am On Jan 20, 2017
obixcel:
grin Actually Trump would be signing as much as over 200 executive orders

Obama should have saved himself the embarrassment and take his stupid legacies with him...

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 20, 2017
stanech:
SO true grin
Well the two characters are absolutely parallel to each other.
However, lets hope what became of Abraham Lincoln....

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:07am On Jan 20, 2017
Vorpal:

Well the two characters are absolutely parallel to each other.

No they are not. They both want to free the minorities from the claws of the democrats. If Donald trump deliver on his promise the democratic party will loose all those colored votes that is what scares the hell out of these democrats,

Vorpal:

However, lets hope what became of Abraham Lincoln....

That is my only fear with the way Lucas is going he might just pull one, The FBI should watch out for Lucas
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
stanech:

I laughed so hard after watching that interview it was funny and painful to watch.

This election has shown the world the stupidity of liberals
The election has taught me much about the liberals, to call them evil is an understatement.
Just check them on this thread and see how aggressive and bitter they are.
But they get their match on Trump, who is ever ready to hit them back.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
stanech:
SO true grin
Such a notable similarity, let them boycott, like anyone cares.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
BekeeBuAgbara:
The election has taught me much about the liberals, to call them evil is an understatement.
Just check them on this thread and see how aggressive they are.
But they get their match on Trump, who is ever ready to hit them back.
They can't put up with d fact that Trump would always hit back, John Lewis hit at Trump, and Trump responded; all of a sudden, to d liberals Trump is to blame. To them u only respond when they want u to respond, u have to act like a robot or quack like one.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
Welcome America's Kindergarten President.Donald Trump..A Man that lost the Election with about 3Million Popular Votes but still ended up being President..I think its High time America do away with the Electoral College and adopt the Nigerian System..
Yes the Nigerian System of winning two thirds of the Federation and not using an Electoral college system of 270 Votes..
Its going to be an interesting Four Years..The World is going to make jest of America when their Kindergarten President starts ranting like the Kid he is!!!

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
obixcel:
Such a notable similarity, let them boycott, like anyone cares.

I just want Trump to deliver so that these liberals will stay away for a long time

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.