Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,750 members, 7,862,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (660958 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:07am On Jan 22, 2017
ValerianSteel:
They already getting it. One of the late night shows correspondence did a quick one on Trump inauguration attendees, "buy America, make America" he said, the interview asked a bunch of them to turn out their Make America Great Again red hats, to their surprise they saw "Made in China" boldly printed. Many of them are about to face the reality of Obamacare repeal.

Like I've said before, when fascists can't find anyone else to blame or attack, they turn to their own. Welcome to 1776 Trumpstyle.
What about Ivanka and all her Made in Vietnam garments , scarfs and purses. America has been conned by a conman.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:09am On Jan 22, 2017
Adesiji77:

cheesy grin

Seriously off-topic, very petty speech. I expected a more coordinated and intelligent speech.
You are expecting too much from a Huckster.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 22, 2017
Lucasbalo:
That imbecilic guy is like a programmed robot. He's a fool of the highest order.

Honestly, it's really annoying when people fail to use their reasoning and swallow trash from the internet.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by uniklinkum(m): 5:43am On Jan 22, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Come back to the good ole US of A and let us fight the racist and demagogue . The land belongs to us and so is the future. Trump is 70 and the guy is not going to live forever. Ain't going no where because I sincerely believe the country belongs to us all.

Brother I really wish, I jumped on an available work transfer opening in my coy. Just can't get the whole shiit direction the country is going with all the racist and hate stuff the gop and trump guys are all about.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 7:50am On Jan 22, 2017
Brightwood:

STFU with your Bogus Google rating, did you watch the inauguration and swearing In, how many people showed up? Rubbish.
It changes nothing bro, Trump is President, and finally a real President, not puppet Hillary.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 7:57am On Jan 22, 2017
ValerianSteel:
The protest is against Fascism, and a resistance to a would be Dictator.
You talk about Fascism and with respect to Trump it doesn't even come close. You don't really know d concept of Fascism.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 8:00am On Jan 22, 2017
uniklinkum:

Brother I really wish, I jumped on an available work transfer opening in my coy. Just can't get the whole shiit direction the country is going with all the racist and hate stuff the gop and trump guys are all about.
If u can't stand Trump better go jump off d cliff.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Onopa(m): 8:36am On Jan 22, 2017
ValerianSteel:
The protest is against Fascism, and a resistance to a would be Dictator.

They re bunch of crying babies

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 8:51am On Jan 22, 2017
Onopa:

Excellent bro cool As if Trump would stop them from the above listed, they should travel to islamic dominated countries and see if they can practise at least half of what u listed. grin The real reason they are protesting is because Hillary lost, to them it was about having a woman president.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by uniklinkum(m): 10:12am On Jan 22, 2017
obixcel:
If u can't stand Trump better go jump off d cliff.

Like I said earlier, you have no stake here. Stick to the brutish live in the backwaters where you come from loser.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by uniklinkum(m): 11:16am On Jan 22, 2017
Onopa:

This is the dumbest shiit on this thread, we went to war with nations for violating people's right. How fast we are turning the prototype of backwardness and trampling on folks rights. Y'all drumpfist are dumber than wood, even if knowledge is slapped on your dumbskull it still bounce off as if y'all cranium is coated with Teflon.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by An0nimus: 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
Onopa:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around their grouse - save abortion rights. The rest things pretty much look like non-issues. Did Trump ever apologize for his ass-grabbing comment?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
An0nimus:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around their grouse - save abortion rights. The rest things pretty much look like non-issues. Did Trump ever apologize for his ass-grabbing comment?
He did
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
Trump didn't waste time to bring down White House (Obama's ) LGBT page. Correct guy, no time for nonsense grin
I laugh when people call trump a centrist, the man is a real conservative but he doesn't make noise about it, if you doubt check his potential supreme court nominees, oh before I forget he has Mike Pence at his back, another ''bad" guy the liberals hate to see.

The next eight years (not four) will be very interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
BekeeBuAgbara:
Trump didn't waste time to bring down White House (Obama's ) LGBT page. Correct guy, no time for nonsense grin.
I laugh when people call trump a centrist, the man is a real conservative but he doesn't make noise about it, oh before I forget he has Mike Pence at his back, another ''bad" guy the liberals hate to see.
definitely

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
Joy Reid: A Lot of Women ‘Feel Robbed of the White House’
Saturday on MSNBC’s “AM Joy,” host Joy Reid said while discussing the Women’s March that has made its way into other countries around the world that “a lot of women feel robbed of the White House” because of President Donald Trump

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
obixcel:
Joy Reid: A Lot of Women ‘Feel Robbed of the White House’
Saturday on MSNBC’s “AM Joy,” host Joy Reid said while discussing the Women’s March that has made its way into other countries around the world that “a lot of women feel robbed of the White House” because of President Donald Trump

grin grin grin grin
That's all, they just want a woman president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
BekeeBuAgbara:
That's all, they just want a woman president.
Confirmed! dis is the whole point of the disguised protest march. They are now showing their true intentions, after all there's no smoke without fire

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
Trump sent hes White house Press secretary speicer abi wetin he call he's name..The Guy looks like a Bully..Unlike Josh earnest..Nice Guy,well brought up Guy..He came and started saying nothing but Lies..Claming the crowd at the inauguration is the Biggest so far..Goooshh...It will be interesting..It will get to a time he's aides wont know how to defend him anymore.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
And Conway came on Todd's Show on MSNBC and called yesterday's ranting by spencer.."Alternative facts" This Administration are an administration of Liars..I guess they have forgotten this is America and this is the time of Social Media..Attacking the press isnt working in countries like ours,Shey na America he go work?He would never ever win..

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
BekeeBuAgbara:
Trump didn't waste time to bring down White House (Obama's ) LGBT page. Correct guy, no time for nonsense grin
I laugh when people call trump a centrist, the man is a real conservative but he doesn't make noise about it, if you doubt check his potential supreme court nominees, oh before I forget he has Mike Pence at his back, another ''bad" guy the liberals hate to see.

Like you and your fellow nonentities from your Third World dwelling has a say in America . Bunch of Thirld World losers mouthing off about a country they have no stake in.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
Congratulations Preident Trump. Now the adults are in charge
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
smiley

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
Trumps cabinet has been demoralising...WTF do billionaires know about Running a country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
wink

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
MAGA

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
MAGA smileyMAGA

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by uniklinkum(m): 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
stanech:
MAGA smileyMAGA

Hey you simpleton, stop polluting the thread with junks. Are you under the influence of late night seizure or something.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
uniklinkum:

Hey you simpleton, stop polluting the thread with junks. Are you under the influence of late night seizure or something.

Late Night seizure? never heard of that
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
Brithish PM to visit Trump
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
#AlternativeFacts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.