Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,893 members, 7,863,058 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (661122 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:21am On Jan 23, 2017
BekeeBuAgbara:
Even Bill Gates or the Whites that own America can't vomit this rubbish coming from a black third class citizen who is police practice materia.
Why are you always on a Nigerian internet forum? Didn't you see Fake news network? What are you doing in Nigeria?
The money wasted in training you could have been better used for rearing pigs.
Certainly you are not OK.
Line up all the worthless scumbags in your family and none can carry my jockstrap. I enjoy the best of both worlds and so are my other brethren . I am not a worthless village skunk like you. Freaking jobless bozo.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
Secret Service to investigate the liberal b*tch, Madonna, for her threats to blow up the white house, which was made during the So called women's march. left for me, I'll lock up dat 21st century witch for the next 2 decades.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
obixcel:
Secret Service to investigate the liberal b*tch, Madonna, for her threats to blow up the white house, which was made during the So called women's march. left for me, I'll lock up dat 21st century witch for the next 2 decades.
America don't lock people up like they do in Nigeria. Do you know the kind of threats America President goes thru. It's part of American life. So, get used to it.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
obixcel:
Republicans are the same people who marched around with burning doll replicas of Obama on a noose when he got inaugurated.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
1bkaye:
Republicans are the same people who marched around with burning doll replicas of Obama on a noose when he got inaugurated.
Don't mind that village clown. Trump was the chief flag bearer of Obama birtherism garbage. He forced Obama to show his birth certificate that showed he was born in Hawaii . He, Trump is a certified and unapologetic bigot who did everything to deligitimize Obama but he failed woefully. Fools parading all over here don't have a clue what we that knows the damage racism can do to young people. They are just gobbling up junk being thrown at them by the likes of KKK, White Nationalists and Aryan Nation members. Bunch of Kool Aid drinkers.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
stanech:
-to all the geniuses who said they wd not dress MELANIATRUMP she figured it out congrats
We are used to seeing her naked. Like my buddy said, America get an Olosho for a First Lady. That's a first indeed in over 240 years of American history. You and your fellow clowns should celebrate your godess ' Olosho '.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lucasbalo:
We are used to seeing her naked. Like my buddy said, America get an Olosho for a First Lady. That's a first indeed in over 240 years of American history. You and your fellow clowns should celebrate your godess ' Olosho '.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
President Trump has signed 3 executive orders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Don't mind that village clown. Trump was the chief flag bearer of Obama birtherism garbage. He forced Obama to show his birth certificate that showed he was born in Hawaii . He, Trump is a certified and unapologetic bigot who did everything to deligitimize Obama but he failed woefully. Fools parading all over here don't have a clue what we that knows the damage racism can do to young people. They are just gobbling up junk being thrown at them by the likes of KKK, White Nationalists and Aryan Nation members. Bunch of Kool Aid drinkers.
Clown Lucas, You deserve a b.l.o.w job from Madonna, she promised that before d election.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
obixcel:
Clown Lucas, You deserve a b.l.o.w job from Madonna, she promised that before d election.
Pervert. I don't need that from any woman because I can't endanger my marriage.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Do u realise that if u made that similar threat on social media or publicly on any given day, d FBI would be at ur door step? why support evil and call it the American way of life?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lucasbalo:

You only got one life Ya know, Go our there and fvck a Hoe.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
Brightwood:

grin grin
You all are crazy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
Brightwood:

I will take a pass on that. I am not that much into playing around . Have gotten so much to lose.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
CFCman:

grin grin
You all are crazy

Very crazy..That brigthwood guy always come to sexuality section..I see him there very well..Na stench suppose go fuckkkk Kelly Conway... grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
happney65:

Very crazy..That brigthwood guy always come to sexuality section..I see him there very well..Na stench suppose go fuckkkk Kelly Conway... grin grin grin
I support your assertion of Stench Bleep/g Conway. They are both Yukky looking and not a delight to the eyes.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by uniklinkum(m): 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
happney65:

You want them to give birth to alternative creature.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
obixcel:
Confirmed! dis is the whole point of the disguised protest march. They are now showing their true intentions, after all there's no smoke without fire

Paid protesters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
uniklinkum:
Women march in Washington D.C gat more crowd than the inauguration.

Lies, lies and more lies.

smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
ValerianSteel:
If we are to pay attention to the Simpsons,

Has it come to this?

Pathetic.

Referencing The Simpsons.

O ma se o! sad sad sad

Blind hatred and folly!

Better accept reality and wake up from animated fiction.

The most popular President of all time is here, by the grace of God. He whom God has raised, no man can pull down.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by uniklinkum(m): 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
mojeer678:

Lies, lies and more lies.

smh

Where did this simpleton jump out from. Can't you go suck out some alternative fact from Kelly connybitch vags.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lucasbalo:
I support your assertion of Stench Bleep/g Conway. They are both Yukky looking and not a delight to the eyes.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha..I cannot fuckkkkk Kelly conway for one Billion Dollars.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
uniklinkum:

You want them to give birth to alternative creature.

Ahahahahahahahahhaa..You People would not kill me... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Adesiji77: 12:06am On Jan 24, 2017
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 2:35am On Jan 24, 2017
happney65:

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha..I cannot fuckkkkk Kelly conway for one Billion Dollars.. grin grin
I can do it for $250k cool

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 7:48am On Jan 24, 2017
CFCman:

I can do it for $250k cool

grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Modsbuty: 8:44am On Jan 24, 2017
I am back
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Modsbuty: 8:45am On Jan 24, 2017
grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Modsbuty: 8:46am On Jan 24, 2017
Lol so true

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Modsbuty: 8:47am On Jan 24, 2017
Lol

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Modsbuty: 8:50am On Jan 24, 2017
Lol Classy first lady

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.