Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,881 members, 7,862,979 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (661101 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
stanech:
grin grin grin grin grin
Needless to say more because for the next 8 years these figures would become an eyesore for the liberals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
Missy89:

So you can't name anything. That is what I thought

Save your criticism until he does. Then I will agree with you
That is the problem with these fools, when confronted with facts they crawl back to their self-delusion. You asked him to name something and he suddenly realised he is task payer? How many times has he not mentioned that in this thread? loll

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
Van Jones: "President Trump now driving liberals insane" hahahaha, welcome on board, man.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
obixcel:
That is the problem with these fools, when confronted with facts they crawl back to their self-delusion. You asked him to name something and he suddenly realised he is task payer? How many times has he not mentioned that in this thread? loll
Dimwit, do you know what tax is.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
obixcel:
Van Jones: "President Trump now driving liberals insane" hahahaha, welcome on board, man.

You must be watching the infowars version of van Jones. Driving crazy in what sense?? With a immigration ban facing litigation in Hawaii and Washington, plus russiagate that keep getting dirty and a health care plan that have strong opposition even in the gop rank. Your brain should be replaced with cow dung, cos your reasoning capacity is below par when ranked with a lobotomized abortus.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 8:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
@obixcel @stanech

The February jobs report that the Bureau of Labor Statistics released Friday was strong: 235,000 jobs were added — higher than the 200,000 expected by economists.

It was the first official report of President Donald Trump's tenure, since the survey week for January's report was before Inauguration Day.

According to Gary Cohn, the head of Trump's National Economic Council, there's no reason to credit Trump for the strong report.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
LordReed:
@obixcel @stanech

The February jobs report that the Bureau of Labor Statistics released Friday was strong: 235,000 jobs were added — higher than the 200,000 expected by economists.

It was the first official report of President Donald Trump's tenure, since the survey week for January's report was before Inauguration Day.

According to Gary Cohn, the head of Trump's National Economic Council, there's no reason to credit Trump for the strong report.
The stats also aren't fake now since Trump is in office

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
lets all cool off with this vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh4f9AYRCZY

Professor Robert Kelly was in his study, conducting a video interview with BBC to discuss the impeachment of South Korea President Park Geun-hye, when in came this tyke, full of swagger and ready to touch every object around her, as one does:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
oyb:

This nanny is about to loose her job cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Missy89:

This nanny is about to loose her job cheesy

nope, thats his wife cheesy

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
oyb:

nope, thats his wife cheesy
Lool the way she scuttled in cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
LordReed:
@obixcel @stanech

We are ALL happy the unemployment rate is going down further, it has been in decline for the past eight years. It's simple!
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mindfulness:

We are ALL happy the unemployment rate is going down further, it has been in decline for the past eight years. It's simple!

1bkaye:

Just wanted to point out that even Trump's economic team knows its not because of Trump.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
LordReed:

Just wanted to point out that even Trump's economic team knows its not because of Trump.

I know.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
oyb:

I like you. smiley
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
1bkaye:

Today what you want to believe is more important than what you know because there is no difference between the two in Trump's reality.

Say hello to the Ministry of Truth.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mindfulness:

Today what you want to believe is more important than what you know because there is no difference between the two in Trump's reality.

Say hello to the Ministry of Truth.
I'm telling you

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
LordReed:
@obixcel @stanech

That is what I keep telling my friend Stench that Trump has got nothing to do with the record job employments as at now. The job growth has been going on for over 7 years due to Obama's policies .

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 11:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
Time to kick some ass!! President Trump just DEMOLISHED the terrorist group “Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula”, also known as AQAP. The AQAP was formed in 2009 around the time Obama took office and was largely ignored by the former president.
Trump's Admin. 2017 In Yemen - 40 strikes in just two nights shocked
Obama's in 2016 - Only 38 strikes in a whole year.
All Obama did was to arm the terrorists and give them time and space to grow and enlarge their territories.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lucasbalo:
That is what I keep telling my friend Stench that Trump has got nothing to do with the record job employments as at now. The job growth has been going on for over 7 years due to Obama's policies .
Of course he has everything to do with it. Y'all just scrambling to discredit him. Look at the High optimism, consumer confidence, surge in the stock market and job creation especially in Construction - dat area bolded has never seen sporadic growth before in the past 8 years. #TrumpEffect....ever heard of that? While I agree d job numbers have been increasing in d past decades there are slight differences like d bolded.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 11:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
AG Sessions asks remaining 46 US attorneys from the Obama administration to resign

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:04am On Mar 11, 2017
obixcel:
Of course he has everything to do with it. Y'all just scrambling to discredit him. Look at the High optimism, consumer confidence, surge in the stock market and job creation especially in Construction - dat area bolded has never seen sporadic growth before in the past 8 years. #TrumpEffect....ever heard of that? While I agree d job numbers have been increasing in d past decades there are slight differences like d bolded.
Seriously, when I tell you that you don't know squat about the happenings in US, I am not trying to belittle you. Read the garbage you posted in defense of the job creations in America. The economy is still working under the budget passed by the Congress and signed by Obama. Trump budget won't come till August or September and that's when we will know how Trump economy will be. The same thing that's happening now has been happening for 7 years after obama Cleaned up the mess Bush left due to two worthless wars which almost bankrupt America. Thanks to Great Obama who brought America from 10% unemployment to less than 5%. Thanks to Obama who brought Dow jones up from 6.000 to almost 19.000 before he left. So many economic indexes were high because of Obama and his team. You can believe the garbage you want to but the truth is that trump has gotten nothing to do with what's happening here. Where is the money for the construction you are talking about from ?. This is advanced economy beyond your comprehension, so stick to your limited view of your part of the World.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 11, 2017
Honestly, I don't see what the fuss is about concerning the firing of the US Attorneys. Those attorneys occupy a political position and aren't immune to such actions from a new president or AG.

Past presidents have carried out a similar action.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 11, 2017
My schedule has been really hectic!
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:04am On Mar 11, 2017
CFCman:
Honestly, I don't see what the fuss is about concerning the firing of the US Attorneys. Those attorneys occupy a political position and aren't immune to such actions from a new president or AG.

Past presidents have carried out a similar action.
I don't think Democrats are making any fuss about that. It's customary for the incoming President to have his A/G select his own US attorneys especially with a new Party in government. A lot of the US Attorneys resigned after Trump won the Presidency anyway.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:08am On Mar 11, 2017
obixcel:
AG Sessions asks remaining 46 US attorneys from the Obama administration to resign
Rookie to US politics. What you are saying is customary in US especially when another party takes office. It happens all the time. Nothing new or special here.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 10:25am On Mar 11, 2017
Missy89:

But you claimed earlier that " If Republicans had half the common sense of Democrats in matters of war, they would have killed Osama in tora bora. Instead, they invaded Iraq and Afghanistan."

So you just realized that Tora Bora is in Afghanistan?

You're being too hard on this Dhimmicrat Party supporter, My! your estimation of their intelligence is surely high for you to be disappointed with their knowledge or the lack of it on geo-politics.

As for me, none of the rubbish they sprout here can surprise me grin

Please go easy on oyb, the chief-copy-and-paste- exponent!

At least, he is way better than agent provocateur Valerian, dimwit Lucas, measly-mouthed Schwarkpof (or somethin' like that) and theo ther liberturds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 10:39am On Mar 11, 2017
oyb:

Maga chick. (down here Maga means dupe) Americans invaded Afghanistan and failed to capture bin laden because the Republicans ordered them to stand down. I guess they needed Osama alive so they could keep the fury alive for the Iraq invasion.

oyb, drop it. You can't win this debate. missy's got the lead on you here and currently leading total score.

Don't be a sore loser, like Lucas and schwarkpohft !@% &*^^? @@#$%!!!
grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 10:43am On Mar 11, 2017
Lucasbalo:
I felt bad doing that and I apologized to you if you recollect. I was not proud of that and I told you that after. Unlike Trump, I have so much respect and regard for women because I sure don't want my Mum, Wife and Daughters to get on me. They are the wind beneath my wings. Sorry if I offended you, because as a military woman yourself, ugly things comes out during war.

Daft justification! undecided
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 10:47am On Mar 11, 2017
CFCman:
My schedule has been really hectic!

With your employer in Langley?

Shhhh! Don't tell, I won't ask grin grin grin

Amazon Alexa fails CIA test!
Amazon's Alexa artificial intelligence was asked 3 questions. Here they are:
Question 1
"Alexa, would you lie to me?"
Answer "I can be wrong, but I would never intentionally lie to you."
Question 2:
"Alexa, what is the CIA?"
Answer "The United States Central Intelligence Agency"
Question 3: ASKED TWICE:
"Alexa, are you connected to the CIA"
No answer.
Alexa, are you connected to the CIA?
NO Answer. Alexa lights up, showing it understood the question . . . but . . . silence!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpDzW7YlgsQ
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 11:02am On Mar 11, 2017
schwarzkopf:
The drumpsters and there daft logic, these lots need to be feed to a angry and hungry lion.

I’ve read countless comments from Lucas, Valerian, Schwarkpof (or somethin’ like that) and checked them out on other threads out of curiosity and more to the point just to see what kind of people we’re dealing with. Many irrational, provocative, deeply uninformed and disinformed, filled with hatred, I suspect is more at themselves than anything else.

One interesting thing I have noticed is that rational responses often come from the balanced minds like Stanech, Appleyard, Obixcel, et.c concerning the truth and facts over the nearly incomprehensible rabble-rousing remarks coming from the above mentioned would-be demagogues, some of it to the point of dangerous hostility, the use of foul language which often marks the unintelligent.

I’ve studied Sociology in college and those courses prepared me with what to expect from people as their personal development was influenced by surrounding social, political and economic strata not to mention their own personal life in regards to family structure.

What I see is a complete breakdown in civility with total disregard to competent, intelligent conversation. The use of ad hominems in place of any rational argument has nearly become the norm in these sets of dudes.

The internet has truly been a double edged sword bringing out the best and the worst in people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 11, 2017
mojeer678:

I’ve read countless comments from Lucas, Valerian, Schwarkpof (or somethin’ like that) and checked them out on other threads out of curiosity and more to the point just to see what kind of people we’re dealing with. Many irrational, provocative, deeply uninformed and disinformed, filled with hatred, I suspect is more at themselves than anything else.

One interesting thing I have noticed is that rational responses often come from the balanced minds like Stanech, Appleyard, Obixcel, et.c concerning the truth and facts over the nearly incomprehensible rabble-rousing remarks coming from the above mentioned would-be demagogues, some of it to the point of dangerous hostility, the use of foul language which often marks the unintelligent.

I’ve studied Sociology in college and those courses prepared me with what to expect from people as their personal development was influenced by surrounding social, political and economic strata not to mention their own personal life in regards to family structure.

What I see is a complete breakdown in civility with total disregard to competent, intelligent conversation. The use of ad hominems in place of any rational argument has nearly become the norm in these sets of dudes.

The internet has truly been a double edged sword bringing out the best and the worst in people.
And this is where the entire post became null and void lmaoo didn't read the rest

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.