Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,115 members, 7,867,217 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (661662 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 11, 2017
1bkaye:

And this is where the entire post became null and void lmaoo didn't read the rest
You will note that I deliberately ignore them.one of the disadvantages of the internet is that it gives a voice to the kooks who would normally be on the street handing out pamplets to anyone not fast enough to step out of their way. Just as you ignore them and their misguided bs in the real world, do the same in the internet.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
mojeer678:

Daft justification! undecided
Worthless piece of human debris. At least I am Man enough to apologize unlike a garage tout like you.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
[img][/img]
mojeer678:

You're being too hard on this Dhimmicrat Party supporter, My! your estimation of their intelligence is surely high for you to be disappointed with their knowledge or the lack of it on geo-politics.

As for me, none of the rubbish they sprout here can surprise me grin

Please go easy on oyb, the chief-copy-and-paste- exponent!

At least, he is way better than agent provocateur Valerian, dimwit Lucas, measly-mouthed Schwarkpof (or somethin' like that) and theo ther liberturds
Village skunk, you are justifying your ignorance. When Civilized people talk, cavemen like you need to hush your dirty mouth. Y'all get your relevance on Nairaland with your little 1.000 Naira data .

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
1bkaye:

And this is where the entire post became null and void lmaoo didn't read the rest
Thank you. That's the effect of hunger on Bus Conductor's brain.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
Missy89:

Sorry you are the daft niggah here.

Hey Tranny watch yo profanity, You can't use the N word like that just as You can't use a Female bathroom either.

Let's not forget the rules mkay.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
Wingback:

Hey Tranny watch yo profanity, You can't use the N word like that just as You can't use a Female bathroom either.

Let's not forget the rules mkay.

And you are?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
Please make donations to Kathryn Allen. We need to unseat Jason Chaffetz. She's raised just as much money as Chaffetz. Utah's 3rd Congressional district is usually a safe republican seat. Not this time. We need to put our energy and money to unseat these cowards and traitors please. We don't win if we don't compete. Let's give the GOP hell next year starting from a small contribution.

http://www.crowdpac.com/campaigns/181376/the-us-congress-needs-a-caring-physician

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
ValerianSteel:
Please make donations to Kathryn Allen. We need to unseat Jason Chaffetz. She's raised just as much money as Chaffetz. Utah's 3rd Congressional district is usually a safe republican seat. Not this time. We need to put our energy and money to unseat these cowards and traitors please. We don't win if we don't compete. Let's give the GOP hell next year starting from a small contribution.

http://www.crowdpac.com/campaigns/181376/the-us-congress-needs-a-caring-physician
I am all game. Got her message on my mail already and I am mailing my check soonest. That cheeky faced Chaffetz needs to go. He's a typical RepubliKKKan.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
oyb:

You will note that I deliberately ignore them.one of the disadvantages of the internet is that it gives a voice to the kooks who would normally be on the street handing out pamplets to anyone not fast enough to step out of their way. Just as you ignore them and their misguided bs in the real world, do the same in the internet.
MY man, keep giving those knuckle heads hell. You are doing Jehovah's job.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
An intruder was arrested on White house grounds, just by the entrance. This similar intrusion occurred in the last administration.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
mojeer678:

I’ve read countless comments from Lucas, Valerian, Schwarkpof (or somethin’ like that) and checked them out on other threads out of curiosity and more to the point just to see what kind of people we’re dealing with. Many irrational, provocative, deeply uninformed and disinformed, filled with hatred, I suspect is more at themselves than anything else.

One interesting thing I have noticed is that rational responses often come from the balanced minds like Stanech, Appleyard, Obixcel, et.c concerning the truth and facts over the nearly incomprehensible rabble-rousing remarks coming from the above mentioned would-be demagogues, some of it to the point of dangerous hostility, the use of foul language which often marks the unintelligent.

I’ve studied Sociology in college and those courses prepared me with what to expect from people as their personal development was influenced by surrounding social, political and economic strata not to mention their own personal life in regards to family structure.

What I see is a complete breakdown in civility with total disregard to competent, intelligent conversation. The use of ad hominems in place of any rational argument has nearly become the norm in these sets of dudes.

The internet has truly been a double edged sword bringing out the best and the worst in people.

Go sing your sorrows to the birds.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
ValerianSteel:

Will def mail in my greens asap.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lucasbalo:
I am all game. Got her message on my mail already and I am mailing my check soonest. That cheeky faced Chaffetz needs to go. He's a typical RepubliKKKan.
Thank you. Please get others onboard too.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Thanks.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:29am On Mar 12, 2017
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
US Attorney Preet Bharara Says He Was Fired After Not Resigning
''I did not resign. Moments ago I was fired,” Bharara said in the tweet. “Being the US Attorney in SDNY will forever be the greatest honor of my professional life.”
As Barack Obama once said, elections have consequences. Was he sleeping when this statement was made? And since this has been the formality from history till present, why did he not resign when he was nudged instead of waiting to be pushed, and then trying now to play the victim just to seek attention? grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
obixcel:
US Attorney Preet Bharara Says He Was Fired After Not Resigning
''I did not resign. Moments ago I was fired,” Bharara said in the tweet. “Being the US Attorney in SDNY will forever be the greatest honor of my professional life.”
As Barack Obama once said, elections have consequences. Was he sleeping when this statement was made? And since this has been the formality from history till present, why did he not resign when he was nudged instead of waiting to be pushed, and then trying now to play the victim just to seek attention? grin grin
Seriously, do you have any other thing worthwhile in your life than following American politics which has no bearing to your life. This obsession is scary. From thousands of miles away, nothing is sancrosant to you more than the politics of a place you don't even live in. God will cure you of your Trump's fetish.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by TapDance: 5:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
Why is there outrage over the Attorney, if you don't voluntarily resign, what were you expecting, cookies?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
TapDance:
Why is there outrage over the Attorney, if you don't voluntarily resign, what were you expecting, cookies?

I don't see any outrage, in Preet's case though there's a struggle to understand why Trump set aside a previous agreement with him to stay on. Yeah it's most likely the reason is political but sometimes it would be good to honor agreements without political factors bearing down.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by BekeeBuAgbara: 2:39am On Mar 13, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Seriously, do you have any other thing worthwhile in your life than following American politics which has no bearing to your life. This obsession is scary. From thousands of miles away, nothing is sancrosant to you more than the politics of a place you don't even live in. God will cure you of your Trump's fetish.
Coming from a jobless Chicago ghetto dweller who is on Nairaland 24 hours whining over Trump victory.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:50am On Mar 13, 2017
BekeeBuAgbara:
Coming from a jobless Chicago ghetto dweller who is on Nairaland 24 hours whining over Trump victory.
Brainstem, things must be hard on you to be ruminating over garbage as usual. Garbage in garbage out. What you are expecting from trump will never come to fruition.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by TapDance: 5:39am On Mar 13, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Donations for public causes hardly do shit_ your nickels and dimes are useless.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 10:31am On Mar 13, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You amaze me with your lack of objectivity, all u do is attack persons who disagree with you without bringing out ur facts. smh You know I'm right about d statements I made, but u can't comprehend the fact that this is a Nigerian forum, and continue to play the nationality card which have been overused.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 10:36am On Mar 13, 2017
BekeeBuAgbara:
E pain am I dey tell, they have been doing damage control ever since then.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
Sorry! New Ferguson Video Doesn't Exonerate Mike Brown, It Only Suggests He Was a Drug Dealer Too...

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Lucasbalo:

ValerianSteel:
Thanks.

lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
stanech:

Sorry! New Ferguson Video Doesn't Exonerate Mike Brown, It Only Suggests He Was a Drug Dealer Too...

And what has this to do with Trump?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by TapDance: 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
LordReed:

I don't see any outrage, in Preet's case though there's a struggle to understand why Trump set aside a previous agreement with him to stay on. Yeah it's most likely the reason is political but sometimes it would be good to honor agreements without political factors bearing down.

It's a political office, it's ridiculous to not factor political influences.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
Missy89:

lol

F***k off loser.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
TapDance:

It's a political office, it's ridiculous to not factor political influences.

Who is not factoring politics? If Preet did not factor in politics then why did he obtain an assurance from Trump that he could stay on?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
LordReed:

And what has this to do with Trump?

And who says it was about Trump?

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.