Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,908 members, 7,863,119 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (661143 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by TapDance: 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You have to ask her but I think she's a decent and moral lady we just have ideological differences. It's nothing Personal between her and I.

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 10:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
CFCman:

Exactly
It's unfair to people making $30,000/year to be footing the bills of the expensive lifestyle of a billionaire president, or any other president for that matter.

It's dem banksters!!!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
Missy89:

21,000 pounds of unadulterated freedom. grin

I have been incredibly upset since Trump attacked Syria
And the military psy ops that happened afterwards are proof there is no genuine remorse for doing something so obviously wrong. Instead, they launched a huge barrage of misleading and conflicting stories afterwards, to keep people spinning in circles rather than actually add 2+2. And I am not sure I have an answer even that basic about what is really going on. If anyone claims to, they are either delusional or lying outright.

Meanwhile the attack on North Korea is being staged. Why? Despite what some might be led to believe by propaganda outlets, Kim Jong is neither crazy nor stupid. And if the U.S. had never made threats, Kim Jong would have just sat there in his happy little fiefdom, proving to the world how corrupt all the rest of the governments are while he launches successful space missions for 50 cents while others spend trillions, and proves his nation can't be what we are told while he defies all odds and economic punishments for WHAT? Not accepting a Rothchild central bank!

People, it is time to call it: If North Korea is what we have been told, there would have been no nuke tests or successful space launches. That tiny beleagured nation, in the midst of the most severe economic punishment still managed to do TWO successful satellite launches where the satellites worked afterward, even if only for a short while. That is a MAJOR accomplishment that proves we have been lied to. How does it prove we have been lied to? EASY:

It proves Kim Jong, despite being ruined as much as possible by others STILL managed to provide for Korea an old school American quality educational system that produced engineers that could accomplish that with no outside assistance at all. You can't be corrupt and then just crap out nukes and successful satellite launches if what little you get from coal sent to China, AT BELOW A CHINESE PRICE paid for that good of an educational system AND the research and development projects on top of that! LIKE IT OR NOT, KIM JONG HAS DEFINITELY MADE FIRST WORLD ACCOMPLISHMENTS WITH LESS MONEY THAN ONE CORRUPT AMERICAN POLITICIAN - HILLARY CLINTON - STOLE. And that's just ONE corrupted politician!

We get lied to so much we can't possibly know what is going on there, but whatever it is, YOU CAN BET KIM JONG NEVER BUTT BANGED A FIVE YEAR OLD TO DEATH LIKE PEDOSTA OR ATE BLOOD IN MATZO BALLS. You can bet that if North Korea has child protective services, it really does protect the children and is not simply a funnel to collect a death bounty with. Let's call a spade a spade here - Where is the worst evil, really?

I am just sick and tired of it all. SICK AND TIRED. And now I know, beyond all doubt, that we are stuck with our corruption. We are stuck with our evil leadership. We can't vote our way out of this mess. Trump PROVED IT even if what is going on is due to blackmail or other pressure and not entirely his fault.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by pchukwudi: 11:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
Seriously your stupidity is pure bred. Even an idiot would know to melow down when confronted with facts that contradict its dumb claims. High grade lunacy.

Lucasbalo:
Keep worshipping a racist that hates people that looks like you. Trump ain't giving you the freedom you want. Go fight for your liberation because Trump doesn't even think of Africa.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:14am On Apr 17, 2017
pchukwudi:
Seriously your stupidity is pure bred. Even an idiot would know to melow down when confronted with facts that contradict its dumb claims. High grade lunacy.

Mental dwarf, go choke on your puke. Worshipping a worthless bigot that won't do a damn thing for you in your stinking unlit mosquitoes and rats invested hellhole you call home.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 10:42am On Apr 17, 2017
mojeer678:

is due to blackmail or other pressure and not entirely his fault.

Sincerely how long are you going to keep up this "it is not his fault" defense of Trump? Are you ever going to hold him accountable for the decisions he makes? Trump just made an about face on Syria and the defense is he is being misled by Jews so you guys accept that your man is an easily manipulated person? Ok so why do we need an easily manipulated person in this exalted position? It's just funny how the flip flops keep coming and you guys just keep barrelling ahead as though it is all good. People are beginning to suspect that even if Trump works to actually end democracy in America and institute a dynastic monarchy you guys will cheer him on. Sincerely answer these not looking for a fight.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 11:06am On Apr 17, 2017
Missy89:
MOAB dropped in Afganistan
And it was dropped on tunnels built by the CIA. Waste of money.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 11:24am On Apr 17, 2017
TapDance:
Trump is an egomaniac, WTF
Would you drop expensive bombs on ISIS caves, Just to prove superiority to Putin...No sense.

$300 million Dollars worth bomb dropped on tunnels built by the CIA, and some folks here are rejoicing. grin

Stupidity can never be better explained. I sometimes wonder if the cavemen have not be warned before hand, since Al Qaeda is a pet project of the CIA.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 11:26am On Apr 17, 2017
Appleyard:

$300 million Dollars worth bomb dropped on tunnels built by the CIA, and some folks here are rejoicing. grin

Stupidity can never be better explained. I sometimes wonder if the cavemen have not be warned before hand, since Al Qaeda is a pet project of the CIA.

you are a f***king brain fart contradictions, in one breathe drumpf is the greatest thing after slice bread. Just to take a 360 after a pressure on your so loved hellhole in Russia. Get a life plonker and go jump off from a cliff.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 11:45am On Apr 17, 2017
schwarzkopf:

you are a f***king brain fart contradictions, in one breathe drumpf is the greatest thing after slice bread. Just to take a 360 after a pressure on your so loved hellhole in Russia. Get a life plonker and go jump off from a cliff.
u

360? grin on Russia? grin

Russia gat Nada to do with this. You are been treated to the greatest illusion ever. Did you see the new bomb the Russians dropped in Syria recently?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
Appleyard:

And it was dropped on tunnels built by the CIA. Waste of money.

Lol
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
LordReed:

Sincerely how long are you going to keep up this "it is not his fault" defense of Trump? Are you ever going to hold him accountable for the decisions he makes? Trump just made an about face on Syria and the defense is he is being misled by Jews so you guys accept that your man is an easily manipulated person? Ok so why do we need an easily manipulated person in this exalted position? It's just funny how the flip flops keep coming and you guys just keep barrelling ahead as though it is all good. People are beginning to suspect that even if Trump works to actually end democracy in America and institute a dynastic monarchy you guys will cheer him on. Sincerely answer these not looking for a fight.
You nailed it once again LordReed. I have always believe majority of trump supporters are just like cultists. They never see anything wrong that he did that they won't blame on others either Jewish, liberals or blacks. Thank God his minions here do not count in the scheme of things. Can you believe the garbage that guy posted ?. It's beyond appalling trying to defend the indefensible .

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
Appleyard:
u

360? grin on Russia? grin

Russia gat Nada to do with this. You are been treated to the greatest illusion ever. Did you see the new bomb the Russians dropped in Syria recently?

Hey you piece of sh1t, go through your previous posts and see the gutless, brainless simpleton and two faced loser you are.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You nailed it once again LordReed. I have always believe majority of trump supporters are just like cultists. They never see anything wrong that he did that they won't blame on others either Jewish, liberals or blacks. Thank God his minions here do not count in the scheme of things. Can you believe the garbage that guy posted ?. It's beyond appalling trying to defend the indefensible .

It's tiring to keep hearing the "it's not his fault" argument. He ran for President, he of all people should understand what leadership means and this "it's not his fault" argument just seems they're​ supporting​ an incapable person.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Hey you piece of sh1t, go through your previous posts and see the gutless, brainless simpleton and two faced loser you are.

As usual, kids gat nothing to offer.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:27am On Apr 18, 2017
Appleyard:

As usual, kids gat nothing to offer.
He was pointing out your hypocrisy about your cosmic garbage about trump being ecclesiastical anointed by God. All of a sudden , trump is showing himself as a classic conman that he's and you are trying to deflect that. To many Americans that fell for trump's scam, it's a game of buyers remorse.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:57am On Apr 18, 2017
LordReed:

It's tiring to keep hearing the "it's not his fault" argument. He ran for President, he of all people should understand what leadership means and this "it's not his fault" argument just seems they're​ supporting​ an incapable person.
Trump's supporters sure loves mediocrity because he's mediocre at best as a President. Trump's a working contradiction from Make America Great Again, China manipulating her currency, blaming Obama playing golf and so many things. His lapdogs are not going to criticize him no matter what because to then he's the second coming of Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 18, 2017

grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 18, 2017
Meanwhile, Trump bragging on Twitter that polls show great support for him and his wife. Now the polls are accurate. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
mojeer678:

I have been incredibly upset since Trump attacked Syria
And the military psy ops that happened afterwards are proof there is no genuine remorse for doing something so obviously wrong. Instead, they launched a huge barrage of misleading and conflicting stories afterwards, to keep people spinning in circles rather than actually add 2+2. And I am not sure I have an answer even that basic about what is really going on. If anyone claims to, they are either delusional or lying outright.

Meanwhile the attack on North Korea is being staged. Why? Despite what some might be led to believe by propaganda outlets, Kim Jong is neither crazy nor stupid. And if the U.S. had never made threats, Kim Jong would have just sat there in his happy little fiefdom, proving to the world how corrupt all the rest of the governments are while he launches successful space missions for 50 cents while others spend trillions, and proves his nation can't be what we are told while he defies all odds and economic punishments for WHAT? Not accepting a Rothchild central bank!

People, it is time to call it: If North Korea is what we have been told, there would have been no nuke tests or successful space launches. That tiny beleagured nation, in the midst of the most severe economic punishment still managed to do TWO successful satellite launches where the satellites worked afterward, even if only for a short while. That is a MAJOR accomplishment that proves we have been lied to. How does it prove we have been lied to? EASY:

It proves Kim Jong, despite being ruined as much as possible by others STILL managed to provide for Korea an old school American quality educational system that produced engineers that could accomplish that with no outside assistance at all. You can't be corrupt and then just crap out nukes and successful satellite launches if what little you get from coal sent to China, AT BELOW A CHINESE PRICE paid for that good of an educational system AND the research and development projects on top of that! LIKE IT OR NOT, KIM JONG HAS DEFINITELY MADE FIRST WORLD ACCOMPLISHMENTS WITH LESS MONEY THAN ONE CORRUPT AMERICAN POLITICIAN - [b]HILLARY CLINTON - STOLE. And that's just ONE corrupted politician[/b]!

We get lied to so much we can't possibly know what is going on there, but whatever it is, YOU CAN BET KIM JONG NEVER BUTT BANGED A FIVE YEAR OLD TO DEATH LIKE PEDOSTA OR ATE BLOOD IN MATZO BALLS. You can bet that if North Korea has child protective services, it really does protect the children and is not simply a funnel to collect a death bounty with. Let's call a spade a spade here - Where is the worst evil, really?

I am just sick and tired of it all. SICK AND TIRED. And now I know, beyond all doubt, that we are stuck with our corruption. We are stuck with our evil leadership. We can't vote our way out of this mess. Trump PROVED IT even if what is going on is due to blackmail or other pressure and not entirely his fault.
hahaha...*offers her some kool aid* Calm down and don't get worked up. Since u admitted that ''we can't possibly know what's going on there'' how then did u arrive at Kim Jong's supposed accomplishment. A fat kid that has blotted out ''free speech'' and executes any rival, whenever he wants. Just recently he's threatening to execute some of his soldiers who allegedly mocked him. Trump is being mocked day and night and no one has been executed yet. I still support the Syria strike till date for obvious reasons but then who am I, everyone has his or her own objections to that.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lucasbalo:
He was pointing out your hypocrisy about your cosmic garbage about trump being ecclesiastical anointed by God. All of a sudden , trump is showing himself as a classic conman that he's and you are trying to deflect that. To many Americans that fell for trump's scam, it's a game of buyers remorse.

Know, he wasn't. Whether we believe it or not, Trump was commissioned to win, but that doesn't mean people can't call him out when he is wrong or being deceptive. Are you aware that following the recent Trump warlike show, the so-called Russiangate is now taking the back seat? One of the bodies which claimed earlier that Trump was interacting with the Russians has withdrawn its claims. How about that for thought?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
Appleyard:

Know, he wasn't. Whether we believe it or not, Trump was commissioned to win, but that doesn't mean people can't call him out when he is wrong or being deceptive. Are you aware that following the recent Trump warlike show, the so-called Russiangate is now taking the back seat? One of the bodies which claimed earlier that Trump was interacting with the Russians has withdrawn its claims. How about that for thought?
Ok, you are insinuating that the Syria Strike was to deflect from the Trump-Russian bruhaha? Don't get me wrong, it may or may not be d case, but the alleged Trump-Russian connection has till date not yielded any clear evidence of collusion.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
obixcel:
Ok, you are insinuating that the Syria Strike was to deflect from the Trump-Russian bruhaha? Don't get me wrong, it may or may not be d case, but the alleged Trump-Russian connection has till date not yielded any clear evidence of collusion.

I strongly believe Trump purposely did what he did in Syria to achieve some stated objective back home. There was no shred of evidence the attack was carried out by Syria n forces. Till date the CIA (Central Institute of Anarchy) cannot provide any evidence, and those who think that Trump was sucked in by the war party and the deep state to initiate the attacks, might be right, but the man is no fool. He knew what he was doing.

Now Russiangate is crumbling as we speak, and his approval ratings has jumped to 50%. This is politics, and deception is part of the game, even when the real intent is different.

I repeat; Trump knew what he was doing. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
Appleyard:

I strongly believe Trump purposely did what he did in Syria to achieve some stated objective back home. There was no shred of evidence the attack was carried out by Syria n forces. Till date the CIA (Central Institute of Anarchy) cannot provide any evidence, and those who think that Trump was sucked in by the war party and the deep state to initiate the attacks, might be right, but the man is no fool. He knew what he was doing.

Now Russiangate is crumbling as we speak, and his approval ratings has jumped to 50%. This is politics, and deception is part of the game, even when the real intent is different.

LOL @ the Bolded. I agree with you. Trump may actually know he's being sucked into this quagmire by some interests, but he's willing to take the bait, and use it to his own advantage.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
Appleyard:

You must be joking or smoking some Morrocan Weed to say Russiagate has taken a backseat. FBI is still on Russiagate and General Flynn is asking for immunity while Bannafort, Stone and Gate will be going in front of the congress to testify. One of the reasons the clueless and worthless Russian stooge named trump is going on the bombing charades is to take attention away from Russiagate but Americans are not biting. I do not expect you to know that because your cosmic order is not telling you the truth about the happenings here. It takes two years for watergate to germinate and so it will be for Russiagate . Keep dreaming in Warri that no one is talking about trump's connection to Russia. When you get called out for your hypocrisy about trump, you came out with more hypocrisy. Keep watching till Americans show you that we do not worship or idolize our leaders like you guys do. The reason is that we do not want our leaders to turn despotic like your Pootin or turn to a Third World.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
Appleyard:

With guys like you, no surprise Nigeria is the way she is with her worthless leadership always running roughshod around you guys because you do not critique them. Sorry Appleyard, Americans believe that critiqueing our leaders is the highest form of patriotism . The clownish trump doesn't know jack and thank God that your point is only valued for clowns that supports trump on nairaland. Trump just like you is full of unadulterated hypocrisy and keep on watching and you will find out that Russiagate is loading.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
obixcel:
LOL @ the Bolded. I agree with you. Trump may actually know he's being sucked into this quagmire by some interests, but he's willing to take the bait, and use it to his own advantage.
Here comes another Orange lips lapdogs . When it comes to the Clueless trump, you have no sense of rationality.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lucasbalo:
With guys like you, no surprise Nigeria is the way she is with her worthless leadership always running roughshod around you guys because you do not critique them. Sorry Appleyard, Americans believe that critiqueing our leaders is the highest form of patriotism . The clownish trump doesn't know jack and thank God that your point is only valued for clowns that supports trump on nairaland. Trump just like you is full of unadulterated hypocrisy and keep on watching and you will find out that Russiagate is loading.
Are u telling us that nobody can reason with you for 5 minutes without you - Lucas, insulting or picking on them? You can't even discern between being sarcastic and being serious. You are just bitter with zero sense of humour.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
obixcel:
Are u telling us that nobody can reason with you for 5 minutes without you - Lucas, insulting or picking on them?
Hush your trap follow boy, show me in the post where I insulted Appleyard ?. Truth is bitter I guess. We don't want America to become Russia where opposition are thrown to jail or Nigeria where leaders are not accountable to their citizens. Tell me where I insulted Appleyard in my post for pointing out his hypocrisy about trump ?. For well meaning Americans, what's going on in America is not a joke to us like it is to you and your ilks.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Hush your trap follow boy, show me in the post where I insulted Appleyard ?. Truth is bitter I guess. We don't want America to become Russia where opposition are thrown to jail or Nigeria where leaders are not accountable to their citizens. Tell me where I insulted Appleyard in my post for pointing out his hypocrisy about trump ?. For well meaning Americans, what's going on in America is not a joke to us like it is to you and your ilks.
With guys like you, no surprise Nigeria is the way she is with her worthless leadership The bolded is your quote to Appleyard. You like and take pleasure in judging folks along side with their country, u always play the Nationality card and consider yourself fortunate to be in America. This is the Hallmark of your Hypocrisy from Day one. Suit yourself.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
obixcel:
With guys like you, no surprise Nigeria is the way she is with her worthless leadership The bolded is your quote to Appleyard, You like to judge folks along side with their country, u always play the Nationality card and consider yourself fortunate to be in America. This is the Hallmark of your Hypocrisy from Day one. Suit yourself.
That is exactly the difference between you and I. We questioned our leaders to check them of their personal excesses while Nigerians are dormant in questioning their leaders. If they do the amount of unthinkable corruption with public funds like seeing millions of dollars all over kaduna and Ikoyi won't be happening. I stand by what I posted.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lucasbalo:
That is exactly the difference between you and I. We questioned our leaders to check them of their personal excesses while Nigerians are dormant in questioning their leaders. If they do the amount of unthinkable corruption with public funds like seeing millions of dollars all over kaduna and Ikoyi won't be happening. I stand by what I posted.
Did I or anyone say we shouldn't question our leaders - of course Leaders should be held accountable. You didn't even answer d bolded, u just deflected. Did u question or critique your supposed ''Hero'', Obama, for the entire 8 years? if Yes please Highlight some of them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.