Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (657552 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 2:40am On May 20, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You don't have to apologize for your beliefs. The guy was one of the architects of conservatism of hate during Nixon campaign with Southern strategy and later misorgyn with his Faux News garbage and that misorgyn ended his career. How many people filed sexual harrasment charges against him that Faux News paid out over $40 million to settle the cases and he was eventually forced out. He wasn't a good man and a lot of blacks are filling racial discrimination against Faux News now . He wasn't a good man when he was alive.

13 people are suing FOX, 175 people are currently suing your beloved CNN

Unlike the lawsuit against Fox News, the one against CNN and sister companies is much broader, claiming among other things that African-Americans receive lower performance ratings in evaluations, that there are dramatic differences in pay between similarly situated employees of different races and that the promotion of African-American employees is blocked by a "glass ceiling."

The complaint cites hiring and advancement statistics while alleging that African-American employees have endured slurs from superiors, including "It's hard to manage black people" and "Who would be worth more: black slaves from times past, or new slaves?"

CNN - liberal leaning
MSNBC - liberal leaning
ABC - liberal leaning
PBS - liberal leaning
CBS - liberal leaning
New York Times - liberal leaning
Slate - liberal leaning
Vox - liberal leaning
Buzz-feed - liberal leaning
Huffington Post - liberal leaning
The Economist - liberal leaning
Politico - liberal leaning

But they wont stop the FOX News obsession.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:18am On May 20, 2017
Missy89:

13 people are suing FOX, 175 people are currently suing your beloved CNN

Unlike the lawsuit against Fox News, the one against CNN and sister companies is much broader, claiming among other things that African-Americans receive lower performance ratings in evaluations, that there are dramatic differences in pay between similarly situated employees of different races and that the promotion of African-American employees is blocked by a "glass ceiling."

The complaint cites hiring and advancement statistics while alleging that African-American employees have endured slurs from superiors, including "It's hard to manage black people" and "Who would be worth more: black slaves from times past, or new slaves?"

CNN - liberal leaning
MSNBC - liberal leaning
ABC - liberal leaning
PBS - liberal leaning
CBS - liberal leaning
New York Times - liberal leaning
Slate - liberal leaning
Vox - liberal leaning
Buzz-feed - liberal leaning
Huffington Post - liberal leaning
The Economist - liberal leaning
Politico - liberal leaning

But they wont stop the FOX News obsession.
Who cares about your thoughts ?. Definitely not me.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 3:23am On May 20, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Who cares about your thoughts ?. Definitely not me.
Lucasbalo:
It is easy to spot Servile Dogs.
Lucasbalo:
It's not even worth replying to that Jezebel again

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 4:44am On May 20, 2017
Missy89:
“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”

Lol you must be very patient to entertain these liberals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:49am On May 20, 2017
Missy89:

So are you actually comparing him to Osama? A terrorist that killed thousands of people. Really?

I am still waiting for your answer by the way, you haven't mentioned what Trump is complicit of that is worse than sexting a minor

There is a special prosecutor who has been engaged. It's not to investigate if Trump is using hair plugs. Stop trying to pretend that you are daft. Treason, obstruction of Justice. Of course you County to pretend there is nothing.

I hope on the day of Comey's public hearing, we will not see you doing another shameless 180.

Your foolish hero is very much like a terrorist, only he is too dumb to realize it, a useful idiot spilling dangerous secrets that are supposed to protect Americans and the world at large for the sake of his ego.

Poor Missy, looking everywhere to deflect from the disaster that her precious Republican party foisted on the world. If weiner had been a Republican Trump would have called comey aside and asked him to leave the good guy, not so?

Keep trying to deflect to the final nail in the coffin of a failed politician who is paying the price for his crimes, while the real story is the failure in the white house.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 4:54am On May 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

Lol you must be very patient to entertain these liberals

The only reason I keep posting on the thread is to give neutral viewers the opinion of the other side. NL batshit crazy leftists are irrelevant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 5:01am On May 20, 2017
oyb:

There is a special prosecutor who has been engaged. It's not to investigate if Trump is using hair plugs. Stop trying to pretend that you are daft. Treason, obstruction of Justice. Of course you County to pretend there is nothing.

I hope on the day of Comey's public hearing, we will not see you doing another shameless 180.

Your foolish hero is very much like a terrorist, only he is too dumb to realize it, a useful idiot spilling dangerous secrets that are supposed to protect Americans and the world at large for the sake of his ego.

Poor Missy, looking everywhere to deflect from the disaster that her precious Republican party foisted on the world. If weiner had been a Republican Trump would have called comey aside and asked him to leave the good guy, not so?

Keep trying to deflect to the final nail in the coffin of a failed politician who is paying the price for his crimes, while the real story is the failure in the white house.

Meaningless rant.

Can you name the treasonous offence?

spilling dangerous secrets that are supposed to protect Americans and the world at large. Does that mean Russia is from another planet?

Well you are the one defending Weiner the Pedophile NOT me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:02am On May 20, 2017
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/19/politics/michael-flynn-donald-trump-russia-influence/index.html

If Turkey could influence white house decisions, small wonder Russians were bragging.

What's 500gs? Our previous government would have dropped billions for Flynn to influence Trump. Anyway history is being made, and when the dust has settled we will see who will be on the wrong side of it, whether it's whiny liberals or the party of family affair hypocrites who put party and personal loyalty over country.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:13am On May 20, 2017
Missy89:

Meaningless rant.

Can you name the treasonous offence?

spilling dangerous secrets that are supposed to protect Americans and the world at large Does that mean Russia is from another planet?

Well you are the one defending the Pedophile NOT me

Ode, please stop the desperate bait and switch. I am not defending anyone. The man has pled guilty and is now a registered sex offender.

You keep throwing articles here and there, are you trying to imply that you have not read that trump may have burned a high level Israeli Isis source?
For no other reason than a desperate need to show off?

A real soldier you are, like Micheal Flynn. All of a sudden you are trying to disregard decades of history and to pretend that the cold war, Georgia, Ukraine and the Russian sanctions never happened.

Anyway, no need to continue arguing. Corey's testimony is for after the 29th.

Assuming of course Trump has not been in another round of scandals before then.

After all is said and done, he is the face of your party. The party that gave the world George Bush. That is a geometric progression of incompetence. Who knows what they will give us next? cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 5:29am On May 20, 2017
oyb:

Ode, please stop the desperate bait and switch. I am not defending anyone. The man has pled guilty and is now a registered sex offender.

You keep throwing articles here and there, are you trying to imply that you have not read that trump may have burned a high level Israeli Isis source?

A real soldier you are, like Micheal Flynn. All of a sudden you are trying to disregard decades of history and to pretend that the cold war, Georgia, Ukraine and the Russian sanctions never happened.

After all is said and done, he is the face of your party. The party that gave the world George Bush. That is a geometric progression of incompetence. Who knows what they will give us next? cheesy

You are the only one doing bait and switch here. Now let's take a good look at what you said.

You claimed the crimes they ( Trump etc) are implicated in are far more grave than sexting a minor

You said Trump is Guilty of Treason. I asked for your evidence you have none

You said Trump spilled secrets that are supposed to protect the world at large. Looks like you forgot that Russia is from Planet earth

You claimed that if Weiner was a republican Trump would have covered for him. But you forgot to mention that Democrats knew he was a pedophile even before it got out and did nothing.

Republicans have always maintained that Russia was a geopolitical foe. Obama and the democrats were calling Romney a cold war relic when he brought it up. Nobody is buying Democrats JJC cold warrior BS. If those decades of history was so Important to you liberals, Where was the outrage when Obama promised Medveded flexibility after elections and how come you guys said nothing when Obama shared Britain's nuclear secrets with Russia?

I bet you are smarter than GWB a two term president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by PDPGuy: 5:36am On May 20, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Breaking News : Former FBI Director Comey agree to testify before the Senate Intelligence Comittee Open Hearing. Good for Americans because all the clueless tramp sheananigans will be out in the open and we are seeing the Begining of the end. Deservedly so.
Certainly sets the cats amongst the pigeons.
Will try to watch some part of his testimony for sure

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:56am On May 20, 2017
Missy89

You are really an intelligent person. The truth is the power that be (the liberal globalist) never wanted a Trump presidency and the media is one of their willing tool to bring this presidency to a grinding halt.

I know you recall how bias MSM were during the election (with exception of Fox being neutral) projecting Clinton at all cost. The only saving factor for now is the congress which in under republican control.

I trust Donald Trump. He knows these guys and what they are capable of doing. He will play by his own 'rules' and fight back with all he has got.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:06am On May 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

The biggest crybaby is your MASTER LIAR IN CHIEF Trump now. grin

Then you don't know Trump. He survived "grouping women" attack from the MSM. He will survive. Just watch out.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:14am On May 20, 2017
Missy89:

The only reason I keep posting on the thread is to give neutral viewers the opinion of the other side. NL batshit crazy leftists are irrelevant.

And telling people that Pence planned Trump's failure all along, which also shows how dvmb you are. grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:15am On May 20, 2017
And for the liberals that are high on "Trump shared classified information with Russia" drug from the MSM, What do you think is the job of National Security Adviser? Do you think the president of United States makes security decisions without thorough analysis?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:16am On May 20, 2017
onyenze123:
Missy89

You are really an intelligent person. The truth is the power that be (the liberal globalist) never wanted a Trump presidency and the media is one of their willing tool to bring this presidency to a grinding halt.

I know you recall how bias MSM were during the election (with exception of Fox being neutral) projecting Clinton at all cost. The only saving factor for now is the congress which in under republican control.

I trust Donald Trump. He knows these guys and what they are capable of doing. He will play by his own 'rules' and fight back with all he has got.

Yeah, the media made Trump act and speak like a re.tard. grin

And Twitter forced him to twitter i.diocy.

YEAAAAH, right!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 6:17am On May 20, 2017
The conservaidiots spamming us with bullshit, the bull in the China shop y'all iddiots put in the white house is not only a disgrace to humanity but an excuse for a living organism.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 6:18am On May 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

And telling people that Pence planned Trump's failure all along, which also shows how dvmb you are. grin

I know i have to dumb everything down for you.

go and watch house of cards and study what a meme is.

Anything else?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 6:19am On May 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

YEAAAAH, right!

Trying to make those iddiot use there useless brain is harder than solving problems in rocket science.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:20am On May 20, 2017
oyb:

They are trying really hard to take the attention from failure Trump.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:20am On May 20, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Trying to make those iddiot use there useless brain is harder than solving problems in rocket science.

They have a brain? grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 6:20am On May 20, 2017
They keep lying about Flynn till everything come out in the open what about the Russians meeting the same cover up. Now the obstruction case is more messier.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:21am On May 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

YEAAAAH, right!

Twitter is a counter attack measure. By the way, his followers grew from 21m+ to 29m+ under 100days of his presidency. Does it mean they (followers) like 'i.diocy'?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:21am On May 20, 2017
Missy89:

I know i have to dumb everything down for you.

go and watch house of cards and study what a meme is.

Anything else?

So why did you say that Pence planned Trump's failure all along? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 6:22am On May 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

They have a brain? grin

I doubt. Especially that one with al Qaeda's left over bullets in her skull.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:23am On May 20, 2017
onyenze123:

Twitter is a counter attack measure. By the way, his followers grew from 21m+ to 29m+ under 100days of his presidency. Does it mean they (followers) like 'i.diocy'?

The counter attack is biting his azz, that's like firing a missile and hitting your own house. grin

Your question is as dumb as it can get.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:23am On May 20, 2017
schwarzkopf:

I doubt. Especially that one with al Qaeda's left over bullets in her skull.

grin grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 6:24am On May 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

So why did you say that Pence planned Trump's failure all along? grin grin grin grin grin

Never said that.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:24am On May 20, 2017
Missy89:

Never said that.

We saw it. Never mind! Your president is a liar, you can't be any better. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 6:25am On May 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

We saw it. Never mind! Your president is a liar, you can't be any better. grin

Question already answered. It is a meme

Anything else?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:31am On May 20, 2017
PDPGuy:

Certainly sets the cats amongst the pigeons.
Will try to watch some part of his testimony for sure
It sure will be a record breaker in viewership. Trump will not survive the Russiagate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.