Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (657382 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:34am On May 20, 2017
Missy89:

Question already answered. It is a meme

Anything else?

which you posted grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:36am On May 20, 2017
schwarzkopf:

The way the conservidiot lies, even the devil will be put to shame. Same thing we all see here and the blockhead still have to lie about it.

Shame?

They have no shame!

Where are the weapons of mass destruction?

I am currently helping a refugee family from Iraq. Kids missed two years of school due to this war which the Republicans should go to jail for and are struggling now to catch up in a language foreign to them. Millions of people lost their loved ones. And terrorism is what we all have to face now.

LIARS! CRIMINALS! MURDERERS!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:37am On May 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

The counter attack is biting his azz, that's like firing a missile and hitting your own house. grin

Your question is as dumb as it can get.

lol. I know how disturbed they (MSM) are over his constant tweeting. It twists there own narration (fake news). I don't see how that fits into your "self infliction" rhetoric.

MSM never liked him from day 1, he has got his own trumpet and he will continue to blow it loud enough.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:39am On May 20, 2017
schwarzkopf:

The way the conservidiot lies, even the devil will be put to shame. Same thing we all see here and the blockhead still have to lie about it.
Buddy, do not forget that conservatism is mental illness. You don't expect people with diseased brain to reason rationally.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:40am On May 20, 2017
onyenze123:

lol. I know how disturbed they (MSM) are over his constant tweeting. It twists there own narration (fake news). I don't see how that fits into your "self infliction" rhetoric.

MSM never liked him from day 1, he has got his own trumpet and he will continue to blow it loud enough.

We love his tweets. It's self-destruction. wink

Keep tweeting Donald!
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 6:41am On May 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

which you posted grin grin grin

So?

I am not allowed to post a meme? What is your point exactly?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:44am On May 20, 2017
Missy89:

So?

I am not allowed to post a meme? What is your point exactly?

You posted a meme that Pence planned Trump's failure all along and you thought you would give neutral viewers a balanced view? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:46am On May 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

Shame?

They have no shame!

I am currently helping a refugee family from Iraq. Kids missed two years of school due to this war which the Republicans should go to jail for and are struggling now to catch up in a language foreign to them. Millions of people lost their loved ones. And terrorism is what we all have to face now.

The Hillary Clinton Machine Pay for Play that destabilize Libya by removing Gaddafi, turning Syria into a War zone, causing chaos in Egypt, tried to prevent Putin from being reelected, forced GEJ out of office to install Buhari are what exactly?

SAINTS?! HUMANISTS?! PHILANTHROPISTS?!
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:47am On May 20, 2017
onyenze123:

The Hillary Clinton Machine Pay for Play that destabilize Libya by removing Gaddafi, turning Syria into a War zone, causing chaos in Egypt, tried to prevent Putin from being reelected, forced GEJ out of office to install Buhari are what exactly?

SAINTS?! HUMANISTS?! PHILANTHROPISTS?!

I don't give a fvck about Hillary so stop deflecting.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 6:48am On May 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

You posted a meme that Pence planned Trump's failure all along and you thought you would give neutral viewers a balanced view? grin grin grin

What does posting a meme have to do with a back and forth conversation with a liberal?. How does the humor change my political views?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:48am On May 20, 2017
I am in a party of Nigeria Professionals in Chicago right now with all caliber of Worthy and Successful Nigerian Americans and the kind of hatred for the clueless one is unbelievable . Tramp is doomed.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:48am On May 20, 2017
Missy89:

What does posting a meme have to do with a back and forth conversation with a liberal?. How does the humor change my political views?

Humor indeed. grin grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:51am On May 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

Humor indeed. grin grin
If that was humor, I am White. Lol.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 6:51am On May 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

Humor indeed. grin grin

Not my problem if you cant comprehend it. That is all on you
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:52am On May 20, 2017
Missy89:

Not my problem if you cant comprehend it. That is all on you

So Missy, why did Pence plan Trump's failure? grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 6:52am On May 20, 2017
Lucasbalo:

I thought you said you dont give a shitt about what I post.

looks like you cant help yourself.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:52am On May 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

I don't give a fvck about Hillary so stop deflecting.

Since you don't give a fvck about Hillary, (even though I said Hillary Clinton Machine which is not a person but a strong and powerful global liberal billionaires, diplomats, politicians...) may I remind you that a democratic administration headed by Obama authorized those invasions and interferences?

I know your darling MSM especially CNN won't do a documentary or inside story of what happened grin Fake News

2 Likes 2 Shares

Lucasbalo:

I was laughing my ass off actually when she posted it. grin grin
I am sure she did not intend to give us the comic relief but she must say she did now. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 6:53am On May 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

Shame?

They have no shame!

Are you in Germany I have been there couple of times this year. Especially bonn and the nrw area. The way those peeps show love to foreigners is a slap on the stupidity of we in the USA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:54am On May 20, 2017
onyenze123:

Since you don't give a fvck about Hillary, (even though I said Hillary Clinton Machine which is not a person but a strong and powerful global liberal billionaires, diplomats, politicians...) may I remind you that a democratic administration headed by Obama authorized those invasions and interferences?

Not on pretense of fake evidence and not against the UN. wink

Now back to caveman Trump, the millionaire who uses the government to enrich his family and who is cosy with autocrats. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 6:55am On May 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

So Missy, why did Pence plan Trump's failure? grin
embarassed

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 6:55am On May 20, 2017
onyenze123:

Hey shiithead, Hillary isn't the president so you can do well by putting a lid in that putrid hole you call mouth. Hillary isn't the one running the white house like a house in chaos thereby tanking the stock exchange. Plus Hillary isn't the one issuing brainless executive orders or boasting about intelligence info to the nation adversary.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:57am On May 20, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Are you in Germany I have been there couple of times this year. Especially bonn and the nrw area. The way those peeps show love to foreigners is a slap on the stupidity of we in the USA.

I am a proud European these days. And I thank Caveman Trump for teaching Europe that voting in demagogues is not the solution but a disaster. He saved us from LePen and Wilders and made Brexiters look like absolute fo.ols.

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Germany.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 6:57am On May 20, 2017
Missy89:

embarassed

Priceless coming from the poster child of idiocy and stupidity. Look in the mirror doorknob.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:58am On May 20, 2017
Missy89:

embarassed

Why Missy did you say that Pence planned Trump's failure all along? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:59am On May 20, 2017
Missy89:

I thought you said you dont give a shitt about what I post.

looks like you cant help yourself.
I don't do fugly, what about that you can't comprehend ?. I was replying a beautiful sister.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 6:59am On May 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

I am a proud European these days. And I thank Caveman Trump for teaching Europe that voting in demagogues is not the solution but a disaster. He saved us from LePen and Wilders and made Brexiters look like absolute fo.ols.

Wie geht's dir meine Liebe Schwester.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:00am On May 20, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Wie geht's dir meine Liebe Schwester.

Muy bien. tongue

What have you been doing in Europe? Are you coming again?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:01am On May 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

Not on pretense of fake evidence and not against the UN. wink

Now back to caveman Trump, the millionaire who uses the government to enrich his family and who is cosy with autocrats. grin

kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa. grin grin let me pretend that is the truth. lol

Well, back to our dear Trump.

“We do not seek to impose our way of life on anyone, but rather to let it shine as an example for everyone to follow.”

a key note from his inaugural speech
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:01am On May 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

Trump sure save you guys. Angela Merkel will win her race too. No more demagogic and racist leader in the West.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 7:02am On May 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

Muy bien. tongue

What have you been doing in Europe? Are you coming again?

I am just sick of where this never do well is leading the nation to, traveling to Europe is just a breathe of fresh air. The language thingy and changing job won't just let me leave for good. I will def come back again.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:03am On May 20, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Trump sure save you guys. Angela Merkel will win her race too. No more demagogic and racist leader in the West.

Her party has won three state elections in succession and Macron (who played the EU anthem along with the French one) is our hero. cheesy
Trump tried to destroy the EU because Putin told him to. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.