Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (657841 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 8:57pm On May 31, 2017
LordReed:
Here's a thought: if Clinton had won would there have been a continuing investigation into Russian influence on the election and the possible collusion of the Trump team?
Good question, and we all know the answer - NO!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 8:59pm On May 31, 2017
CNN Drops Kathy Griffin after Trump ‘Beheading’ Photo
CNN has terminated its relationship with Kathy Griffin after the comedian posed for a photograph while holding a fake, bloodied decapitated head meant to resemble the head of President Donald Trump.
“CNN has terminated our agreement with Kathy Griffin to appear on our New Year’s Eve program,” the network’s communications department tweeted Wednesday morning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 9:28pm On May 31, 2017
stanech:
BREAKING NEWS: Donald J. Trump is expected to withdraw from the Paris climate agreement, which would be a significant foreign policy break with nearly every other nation on earth
grin grin grin

Coming from a President who calls coverage, "covfefe" and calls climate change a Chinese Hoax..As Dumb as hes Followers..

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by PDPGuy: 10:29pm On May 31, 2017
Someone tweeted following the "convfevfe" tweet (I'm paraphrasing): "This is the moment he became president" grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 12:32am On Jun 01, 2017
I wondered if our president was trying to speak Igbo as in Confefe, ofe or yoruba afefe grin

PDPGuy:
Someone tweeted following the "convfevfe" tweet (I'm paraphrasing): "This is the moment he became president" grin

Una don dey scatter the poor guy head.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:33am On Jun 01, 2017
PDPGuy:

grin grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 01, 2017
armyofone:
I wondered if our president was trying to speak Igbo as in Confefe, ofe or yoruba afefe grin

Una don dey scatter the poor guy head.

I am pretty sure he doesn't even know these languages exist.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 01, 2017

Hillary launches astonishing conspiracy claim that Trump won the election because he 'colluded' with 1,000 Russian agents who filled Facebook with 'lies' and Twitter with 'bots

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4560344/Hillary-Trump-colluded-Russia-create-fake-news.html
Hillary is losing her mind...
reminds me of obasanjos 1000 sniper story on Jonathan..
between her and trump, i dont even know who was the better option... I'd still swing just slightly to trumps side

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 9:23am On Jun 01, 2017
hiroz:

Hillary launches astonishing conspiracy claim that Trump won the election because he 'colluded' with 1,000 Russian agents who filled Facebook with 'lies' and Twitter with 'bots

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4560344/Hillary-Trump-colluded-Russia-create-fake-news.html
Hillary is losing her mind...
reminds me of obasanjos 1000 sniper story on Jonathan..
between her and trump, i dont even know who was the better option... I'd still swing just slightly to trumps side
Clinton said, “I think it’s fair to ask, how did that actually influence the campaign, and how did they know what messages to deliver? Who told them? Who were they coordinating with, and colluding with?”

Clinton continued, “The Russians in my opinion — and based on intelligence and counterintelligence people I have talked to — could not have known best how to weaponize that information unless they had been guided…Guided by Americans.”

When asked if she believed the campaign of President Donald Trump could have been involved she said, “Yes, I am leaning Trump. I think it’s pretty hard not to.”

She sure does like to play the blame game , truth is too many saw her for what she is, a criminal. The only explanation for her still believing she has done nothing wrong and deserves to be POTUS is that she is a narcissistic sociopath.
It's official, HILLARY CLINTON NEEDS TO COVFEFE grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:32am On Jun 01, 2017
happney65:

Coming from a President who calls coverage, "covfefe" and calls climate change a Chinese Hoax..As Dumb as hes Followers..

Many scientists all over the world have said that the climate is changing but have nothing to do with human interference. So why do we ignore those voices ? The talking points about climate change does not add up.. so i say a pull-out is thew best option.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
stanech:

Many scientists all over the world have said that the climate is changing but have nothing to do with human interference. So why do we ignore those voices ? The talking points about climate change does not add up.. so i say a pull-out is thew best option.

Most scientists agree that humans have an impact on climate change.
Consider the fact that the world population has been increasing rapidly and there have never been so many people on this earth as they are now. Moreover, we have never had so many cars. A simple analogy can help you understand the effects. Imagine one person smoking in your house and compare it to 10 people smoking in your house.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mindfulness:

Most scientists agree that humans have an impact on climate change.
Consider the fact that the world population has been increasing rapidly and there have never been so many people on this earth as they are now. Moreover, we have never had so many cars. A simple analogy can help you understand the effects. Imagine one person smoking in your house and compare it to 10 people smoking in your house.

There is no scientific evidence or common sense evidence that suggests humans have any effect on the climate. There is none at all.

All the weather pattern you see today are natural, yes the climate changes over time but there is nothing we can do about it.

first it was called global warming and later they changed it to climate change. Abeg na scam..
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
Breaking:

Obamas purchase their DC rental house for $8.1 million

FYI: The said house is fenced..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
BBC News

Levels of peace around the world have improved slightly for the first time since the Syrian war began, a think-tank finds.

MAGA
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by bejeria101(m): 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
LordReed:
Here's a thought: if Clinton had won would there have been a continuing investigation into Russian influence on the election and the possible collusion of the Trump team?

The yankee zombies wont answer,the answer is NO!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
stanech:

There is no scientific evidence or common sense evidence that suggests humans have any effect on the climate. There is none at all.

All the weather pattern you see today are natural, yes the climate changes over time but there is nothing we can do about it.

first it was called global warming and later they changed it to climate change. Abeg na scam..

Nothing has been changed. Both terms are still used. Educate yourself first.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mindfulness:

Nothing has been changed. Both terms are still used. Educate yourself first.

Educate myself? Lol. You need to educate yourself

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
stanech:

Educate myself? Lol. You need to educate yourself

Says the one who thinks that the term global warming has been replaced by the term climate change. grin

As smart as the president who cannot even compose one correct sentence on Twitter.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
Trump decides to keep US Embassy in Tel Aviv. He promised to move it to Jerusalem on his first day in office. Another campaign promise broken.

He also promised to repeal and replace Obamacare immediately and replace it with something much better but later figured out that healthcare was complicated. grin Another promised broken.

He also promised to make Mexicans pay for the wall. No money for the wall. Another promise broken.

He also promised to ban immigration from Muslim countries. HAsn't worked out. Another promised broken.

So much winning. grin FOR ME! I told you so. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
stanech:

Coming from a Zoombie..A Trump Fan is nothing but a Zoombie..
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mindfulness:

Says the one who thinks that the term global warming has been replaced by the term climate change. grin

As smart as the president who cannot even compose one correct sentence on Twitter.

Where did i say it has been replaced

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
happney65:

Coming from a Zoombie..A Trump Fan is nothing but a Zoombie..

And the insults begin. Hey dicck head why don't you point out those scientific facts for me. They just told you and you believed them.... That my friend is the true definition if zombie

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
stanech:

Where did i say it has been replaced

stanech:

Another one backtracking from his statements on being called out for ignorance.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mindfulness:

Another one backtracking from his statements on being called out for ignorance.

Mumu i said changed you said replaced.

Give me one evidence to proove that humans are responsible for climate change. Just one....
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
stanech:

Mumu i said changed you said replaced.

Give me one evidence to proove that humans are responsible for climate change. Just one....

Whether you use change or replace in this context, it means the same thing. Genius! grin

The light bulb was changed. = The light bulb was replaced.

Typical Trump supporter. One digit IQ.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mindfulness:

Whether you use change or replace in this context, it means the same thing. Genius! grin

The light bulb was changed. = The light bulb was replaced.

Typical Trump supporter. One digit IQ.

Oga you said replaced i said change i no know wetin you dey explain.. I am just asking for reasons why Trump should remain in the stupid paris deal? Just one scientific fact..
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
obixcel:
John Sununu Savages CNN's Alisyn Camerota over Trump-Russia Reporting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq-L76J-OE8
This Conversation was so hilarious, I pitied the Female reporter

One takeway from this interview is that the Russia investigation is one big waste of time
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 8:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
Pulling out of the Paris accord ( worst deal in history) is a fantastic idea

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Missy89:
Pulling out of the Paris accord ( worst deal in history) is a fantastic idea

Cos Climate change is a chinese Hoax and your president is a covfefe president..isoriat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
happney65:

Cos Climate change is a chinese Hoax and your president is a covfefe president..isoriat

Maybe if you read the details, you will learn something

The deal will cost the U.S. economy $3 trillion and 6.5 million industrial sector jobs by 2040 and will ONLY reduce warming by 0.2 degree Celsius by 2100

That is a stupid deal

https://www.uschamber.com/press-release/new-report-examines-costs-us-industrial-sector-obama-s-paris-pledge

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by PattyCake: 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
Honestly, Its not bad if we renegotiate the Paris Climate Deal.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
stanech:

Oga you said replaced i said change i no know wetin you dey explain.. I am just asking for reasons why Trump should remain in the stupid paris deal? Just one scientific fact..

Because it is good for the environment. FACT!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.