Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,892 members, 7,848,593 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (659079 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by paschu: 12:52am On Jun 30, 2017
The libtards are too dumb to realize that the only reason Trump does not give any fvuck and talks as he pleases is beacuse he is super clean. This reminds me of when Jesus said that "the prince of darkness is coming; but he has nothing in me". The dude is beyond control. No cuck could find anything shady on him. Unlike the herds of rogues, satanists, pedos and all kinds of perverts you have in DNC. That's why they cry so hard and wish Trump dead. But he will fufill his full life span - including his 8 years as POTUS.There is zero nothing any libtard can do about it. grin

stanech:

Yea and your buddy Barak asked them to knock it off.. Look if there is something in this Russian story it would have been out there for all to see. no doubt that they went too far but there is nothing out there that suggest there is collusion between Trump and Russia.

BTW Russia did not affect the outcome of the election one bit

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Timbuktuo: 12:54am On Jun 30, 2017
paschu:
The libtards are too dumb to realize that the only reason Trump does not give any fvuck and talks as he pleases is beacuse he is super clean. This reminds me of when Jesus said that "the prince of darkness is coming; but he has nothing in me". The dude is beyond control. No cuck could find anything shady on him. Unlike the herds of rogues, satanists, pedos and all kinds of perverts you have in DNC. That's why they cry so hard and wish Trump dead. But he will fufill his full life span - including his 8 years as POTUS.There is zero nothing any libtard can do about it. grin

Baba, no send. He dey fire anybody wey do anyhow. Original pepper dem gangster with no mercy. Mika go dey regret herself now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:06am On Jun 30, 2017
It's surprising that all the village champions are so much in love with America more than they love Nigeria.Pitiful bunch.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 9:42am On Jun 30, 2017
paschu:

It is a pity that the media is now the mouthpiece of the Dem party

They want Trump to shut-up why they rain down insults on him.

They want him to respect women why the same women won't tame their tongue

The old man have a way of getting under their skin grin grin

I mean Trump is bad ass

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:51am On Jun 30, 2017
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Crime and killings in Chicago have reached such epidemic proportions that I am sending in Federal help. 1714 shootings in Chicago this year!

Oh oh where is Insulter in Chief?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
stanech:

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Crime and killings in Chicago have reached such epidemic proportions that I am sending in Federal help. 1714 shootings in Chicago this year!

Oh oh where is Insulter in Chief?
A guy so obsessed with America that is turning to a Pyschiatric patient. Your life must be so worthless that you eat, drink and sleep America which doesn't do you any good. No rational and sane being is this obsessed about a country they have never been to. How do you attain a level of success with your unhealthy addiction to anything American ?. Beginning of mental illness.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
Trump MAGA = Make America Gross Again.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
stanech:

It is a pity that the media is now the mouthpiece of the Dem party

They want Trump to shut-up why they rain down insults on him.

They want him to respect women why the same women won't tame their tongue

The old man have a way of getting under their skin grin grin

I mean Trump is bad ass

A Brainfart Village Hunter. The essence of 1st Amendment is Freedom of Speech. Obama was called monkey by your racist lords that you worshipped from your cave. George W was criticized and they all absorbed it and act presidential but the Buffon and clownish trump who's in early form of dementia is a thin skinned circus barker. Nothing presidential about a 71 year old man child.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by PDPGuy: 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Baba, no send. He dey fire anybody wey do anyhow. Original pepper dem gangster with no mercy. Mika go dey regret herself now.
But is it dignifying for a president of the United States to attack someone's looks, or metaphorically say he saw blood dripping from the person's face?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
PDPGuy:

But is it dignifying for a president of the United States to attack someone's looks, or metaphorically say he saw blood dripping from the person's face?

But they started it said the man child with the brain of a 4-year-old. Welcome to the WH kindergarten.
Very dignifying and like a proper Christian who turns the other cheek and like a proper president who has nothing better to do.

MAGA = Morons are governing America. grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.