Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,733 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (661042 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

It’s amazing that people can say such bad things about me but if I say bad things about them, it becomes a national incident.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
stanech:

Yea in the world they are number 1 but in the Us they are trash

Fox may be biased but they are still by far better than Cnn
Only in your Fvcked
up and demented mind. I called Directv to take Faux News out of my package years ago because I don't want that racist piece of garbage polluting the minds of my children. Faux News is one of the reasons you will be entering the Market Square in Benin.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
stanech:
Think about this. When has Donald Trump ever attacked somebody before they attacked him? Trump finishes the fight, he never ever starts it.
Stenchy the brain damaged one, don't they say bad things about Goodluck Jonathan, Obasanjo, Babangida or Buhari ?. They kept quiet and keep moving on. That's what they call been presidential unlike a 71 year old demented fool in the Oval Office. Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Only in your Fvcked
up and demented mind. I called Directv to take Faux News out of my package years ago because I don't want that racist piece of garbage polluting the minds of my children. Faux News is one of the reasons you will be entering the Market Square in Benin.

They are number one in the US google it
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Stenchy the brain damaged one, don't they say bad things about Goodluck Jonathan, Obasanjo, Babangida or Buhari ?. They kept quiet and keep moving on. That's what they call been presidential unlike a 71 year old demented fool in the Oval Office.

Well Trump is not Obama.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
stanech:

Well Trump is not Obama.
Ten thousands tramp can't equal Obama. He's a piece of garbage.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Ten thousands tramp can't equal Obama. He's a piece of garbage.

Your opinion
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
stanech:

They are number one in the US google it
Google what dummy. A network that's losing viewership everyday due to their right wing hateful rhetorics.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
stanech:

Your opinion
Opinion of hundreds of millions of Americans.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Opinion of hundreds of millions of Americans.

millions still think he is doing great
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Google what dummy. A network that's losing viewership everyday due to their right wing hateful rhetorics.

Your opinion
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
stanech:

millions still think he is doing great
Braindead fools like u that don't count in the scheme of things.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Braindead fools like u that don't count in the scheme of things.

Yet they made him president mumu

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
stanech:

Yet they made him president mumu
Go ask the dirt poor Appalachian whites who he scammed into voting for him, they are having buyers remorse now.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Go ask the dirt poor Appalachian whites who he scammed into voting for him, they are having buyers remorse now.

In your dreams
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
stanech:

In your dreams
Sorry, I forget that there's no way for you to get to Appalachia.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
stanech:
Think about this. When has Donald Trump ever attacked somebody before they attacked him? Trump finishes the fight, he never ever starts it.

Who started abusing People's fathers,wives,genitals,women and abusing he's fellow contestants etc i guess it was the Media?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
happney65:

Who started abusing People's fathers,wives,genitals,women and abusing he's fellow contestants etc i guess it was the Media?
Imagine the people living with Stenchy. Scary living around such a warped mind.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Imagine the people living with Stenchy. Scary living around such a warped mind.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Democrats draft bill that seeks to activate 25TH Amendment to remove President Trump. Hahahahahahaha....let them try....they would fail as usual
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 11:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
Democrats never learn...keep doing the same thing over again? No wonder they lost everything. More like, Obstruct - Fail - Repeat cycle. If you keep doing same thing over and over you will keep getting the same result.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:06am On Jul 02, 2017
obixcel:
Democrats never learn...keep doing the same thing over again? No wonder they lost everything. More like, Obstruct - Fail - Repeat cycle. If you keep doing same thing over and over you will keep getting the same result.
Obi, when is tramp coming to give you your Biafra ?. I have no bone in that fight but I can bet you a Dollar to Doughnuts, tramp doesn't give a Fvck about you or people that looks like you.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 12:10am On Jul 02, 2017
First it was The "Electoral College", followed by "Collusion", then "Obstruction", and then down to "impeachment", NOW It is "Mental Incapacity " of the President? Lol, When they go low....we go high. 2018 is knocking.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 12:13am On Jul 02, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Obi, when is tramp coming to give you your Biafra ?. I have no bone in that fight but I can bet you a Dollar to Doughnuts, tramp doesn't give a Fvck about you or people that looks like you.
Responding to idiots like you is a huge waste of time cos you've ran out of brain tissues to enable you decipher.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:14am On Jul 02, 2017
obixcel:
First it was The "Electoral College", followed by "Collusion", then "Obstruction", and then down to "impeachment", NOW It is "Mental Incapacity " of the President? Lol, When they go low....we go high. 2018 is knocking.
Obi, your US visa is loading courtesy of Don the Con.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:18am On Jul 02, 2017
obixcel:
Responding to idiots like you is a huge waste of time cos you've ran out of brain tissues to enable you decipher.
Brainfart, if you have any sense you will realize that your idolization of a worthless bigot who think of you and your ilk as a third world peasants is sickening. Mosquitos bites is making you to lose a little that remains of your charred brain.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by BekeeBuAgbara: 5:42am On Jul 02, 2017
When you mock Trump, don't expect him to give you a hug.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by BekeeBuAgbara: 5:50am On Jul 02, 2017
Lucasbalo:
This Chicago ghetto dweller has taken his foolishness to another level.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
BekeeBuAgbara:
This Chicago ghetto dweller has taken his foolishness to another level.
The hangman noose is waiting for you garbage hauler in Asia. Worthless idiot.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by feelgoodInc: 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
CNN IS FAKE NEWS,
TRUMP WAS RIGHT
I FEEL BAD RIGHT NOW.

watch here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxg6Xs3jQek
anyone that was arguing against Trump share this video to that person.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
feelgoodInc:
CNN IS FAKE NEWS,
TRUMP WAS RIGHT
I FEEL BAD RIGHT NOW.

watch here;

Hush your mouth. There's no fake news but Faux Racist News Channels that you and your tramp servile dogs worship. What the heck you know about America except the junk you watch on Fake Faux News. Go back to your tribal section and exhibit your ignorance there.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by paschu: 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
Trump is winnng over lots of folks from DNC

Here are a couple comments I wrote when I was asked something similar [as per why I switched to supporting Trump]...

(1) I honestly don't even know where to begin. My entire world view completely changed in what felt like a split second looking back. My first step was WikiLeaks.

As a libturd, I'm sure you can only imagine how much I loved WikiLeaks for dropping bombs on republicans. I was pro-MSM... believed everything they said about Trump and despised him (once that was lifted, I was a proud Trump supporter) never would've thought they would lie/fabricate/twist. Sure, I knew they were bias but holy hell! I was a huge Bernie supporter. I really wouldn't shut up about how great I thought he was.

I saw dozens and dozens of videos with outraged citizens yelling at elections boards bc some tried to vote for Bernie and it kept switching to Hillary... (saw the same with Trump during general election), or they were switched from democrat to independent, some found out they were purged from voter rolls so they couldn't even vote, etc. I knew something wasn't right. I didn't care for Hillary and I never believed the few scandals I heard about her (I say few bc as an SJW/lib, you aren't up to speed with the crimes she has allegedly committed) but after that I really started getting pissed and when Wikileaks dropped emails, I was game on! But then my liberalism kicked back in and since I was still anti-Trump and just couldn't vote for him I came to the conclusion I would vote for her. Still not knowing everything I know now except for some of the DNC leaks.

Then more leaks and leaks and then I decided to mature and really do my own research. When the Podesta emails dropped... I started digging through everything... those and all throughout WikiLeaks. Everyone should dig through WikiLeaks, especially the global Intel files. Sony files too. There is something we are missing from that. Julian has stated they only publish for political or historical significance. There is more to Sony dump than what the media wrote about...

Speaking of trafficking and mind control.... That was another massive red pill. Legit declassified docs, CIA docs in general, False flags, globalist agenda, Soros, Rothschild's, finding out the illuminati is real, celebrities, climate change, all the liberal shows I watched, republicans, Dems, pastors, churches, pope, operation mockingbird, op northwoods, CIA admitting to paying ppl to write for American journalists in the late 70s, Anderson cooper interned at CIA for two summers, all of the liberal "journalists".... I could probably go on forever. All of that and then some... CHOO CHOO

(2) I was an avid BLM supporter. Believed cops killing black ppl was an epidemic. Thought we had police departments full of racists. Believed the media and the left when they said the cop was at fault (every time). Big into bashing Christians bc I thought I was an intelligent atheist (agnostic now). Always defended Muslims and Islam (still know not all Muslims are bad but now I know that they are using the "refugee crisis" to infiltrate and takeover - of course, not all).

Thought changing my default pic was a big gesture when in reality Islamic radicals believe that when we keep "carrying on", that is (to them) gods hand guiding them and clearing the path for them and making it easier to over take. Always compared Christians to Muslims - "not all Muslims are bad, just like not all Christians are bad". As true as that may be, it ignores the fact that at least Christians have a 2.0 (New Testament), there is no Quran 2.0 which is needed bc it does tell you to kill infidels and there is no taking that out of context. I believed in the gender gap pay... now I see that was BS and it depends on the quality of work, not just what's between your legs. I truly believed the elected Dems were looking for for us and I couldn't have been more wrong.

I believed MSM would never lie on purpose or push BS/fabricated stories. I HATED Trump 99% of the election, and I was vocal about it. Now I fucking love him and think he is a genius. I was a huge Bernie supporter - not anymore. I believed in man-made climate change before I found out that the data was manipulated. I was already "red pilled" before I noticed this but look at the things the media are attacking Trump over and look at what Obama did and their reaction to it (or lack of).

Take the Paris Accord for example... that pos would have damaged the US and the media pretends like it was the best thing ever. Even journalists who wrote about how bad it was when Obama was in office are now attacking trump for pulling out. It is evident that they are corrupt or are being controlled and told what to publish and what not to publish. You never hear about all the scandals during the Obama years.

All I can say is do your opposition research and just bc MSM calls a news outlet fake or conspiracy theory, don't believe them. Most of the time they tell you that so you believe it and won't do any further research. And most of the time those news outlets are the ONLY ones actually providing evidence, sources, etc.

My entire life changed weeks leading up to the election bc I finally decided to look into the shit I felt passionate about.... woke up in time to vote for Trump.

undecided undecided undecided

feelgoodInc:
CNN IS FAKE NEWS,
TRUMP WAS RIGHT
I FEEL BAD RIGHT NOW.

watch here;

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.