Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,161 members, 7,867,379 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (661703 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 12:30am On Jul 06, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Missy you trying so hard now.

Trump University lawsuit still in court.
Child rape allegation yet to be investigated.
Thousands of Trump business lawsuit.

Hell,dude got more baggage than Hillary does,from today,he's the one with a rocky campaign if any of these surface in bad light soon.

Trump university is a civil case. Hilary's investigation was going to lead to a criminal case. Two different things.

Civil cases ends with finicial compensations. Criminal cases leads to jail time

Dont compare. If Hilary was an average citizen she will never be able to get a security clearance EVER again after this issue
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 12:56am On Jul 06, 2016
Missy89:

They are not running for president of the united states. They are private citizens and the lastbtime i checked the justice department are not investigating them
Hahahahahahahahahahah #Fail

Which means they shouldn't be investigated cause they aren't running for President or because they are now private citizens.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 12:57am On Jul 06, 2016
Missy89:

Trump university is a civil case. Hilary's investigation was going to lead to a criminal case. Two different things.

Civil cases ends with finicial compensations. Criminal cases leads to jail time

Dont compare. If Hilary was an average citizen she will never be able to get a security clearance EVER again after this issue
You must really love this guy.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 1:11am On Jul 06, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Hahahahahahahahahahah #Fail

Which means they shouldn't be investigated cause they aren't running for President or because they are now private citizens.

Where are the charges? Or do you want Condi and Powell to walk into the fbi and charge themselves? Ever heard of the 5Ith amendment?

If HIlary claims Trump is incompetent. FBI's press conference shows that she is incompetent too because according to comey she was reckeless with classified information.

It is a case of two incompetent people running for president but the difference is some on the right are holding out as a matter of principle but drones on the left dont care about the law, facts, or anything. They are obsessed about race, gays and minimum wage.

The only line of argument you have is that someone has done the same thing before ( which is actually not true) and We should " move on"
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 1:12am On Jul 06, 2016
ValerianSteel:
You must really love this guy.

I dont like Trump. May not vote for him. I like facts and the truth.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 2:14am On Jul 06, 2016
Missy89:

Where are the charges? Or do you want Condi and Powell to walk into the fbi and charge themselves? Ever heard of the 5Ith amendment?

If HIlary claims Trump is incompetent. FBI's press conference shows that she is incompetent too because according to comey she was reckeless with classified information.

It is a case of two incompetent people running for president but the difference is some on the right are holding out as a matter of principle but drones on the left dont care about the law, facts, or anything. They are obsessed about race, gays and minimum wage.

The only line of argument you have is that someone has done the same thing before ( which is actually not true) and We should " move on"
I've stated clearly times and again her actions are unethical and she flouted rules,I don't see you questioning the incompetence of the FBI under Bush that did not investigate Powell and Condi's use of private email.Yeah Yeah Hillary is the devil,but she only became the devil cause there had been Devils before her who set the awful precedent and she foolishly followed the trend.

At least Hillary has been investigated,what says you to opening investigations into Condi and Powel?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 2:24am On Jul 06, 2016
ValerianSteel:
I've stated clearly times and again her actions are unethical and she flouted rules,I don't see you questioning the incompetence of the FBI under Bush that did not investigate Powell and Condi's use of private email.Yeah Yeah Hillary is the devil,but she only became the devil cause there had been Devils before her who set the awful precedent and she foolishly followed the trend.

At least Hillary has been investigated,what says you to opening investigations into Condi and Powel?

This sums up the average mind of a liberal. When every argument fails, blame Bush who was president 8 years ago or shout racism / fox news.

Where is your evidence for powel and Condi's negligence? Please post it here.

Thank you
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 3:22am On Jul 06, 2016
Missy89:

This sums up the average mind of a liberal. When every argument fails, blame Bush who was president 8 years ago or shout racism / fox news.

Where is your evidence for powel and Condi's negligence? Please post it here.

Thank you
It's okay to question Hillary but noT Powell or Condi who had classified emails on their personal emails.Why is it hard for you to accept that Hillary's predecessors were just as bad in how they handled information undecided

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 4:04am On Jul 06, 2016
ValerianSteel:
It's okay to question Hillary but noT Powell or Condi who had classified emails on their personal emails.Why is it hard for you to accept that Hillary's predecessors were just as bad in how they handled information undecided

According the a state department 83 page report. Only Condi aides used emails and powell. Powell had few emails that were marked confidential years later.

In the case of Hilary, she did recieve over 100 emails that were marked secret and top secret at the time they were sent. Big difference!!

Few points :

1. Hillary said, "I never sent or received any classified material,". This is a flat falsehood. It is an established fact that she personally sent and received classified material according to the Fbi. Over 100 of them including some that were top secret. So she lied

2. She also blames this controversy on the issue of retroactive classification, which Powell complains about, too. This gripe may apply to some of Hillary's emails, and to both of Powell's, but Hillary is being deeply disingenuous here. None of Powells email was classified when they were sent. Over 100 on clinton was.

So Condi and Colin did it, too relies on a thoroughly bogus equivalence
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:23am On Jul 06, 2016
According to a Trump campaign insider, Donald Trump's VP shortlist is down to 2 candidates - Indiana governor, Mike Pence, and Senator Joni Ernst of Iowa.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 5:40am On Jul 06, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Thanks for acknowledging the leader of your party is an azzhole according to you. Nothing more to add here.

Progressive drones

This is ya candidate

https://youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 6:12am On Jul 06, 2016
Missy89:

According the a state department 83 page report. Only Condi aides used emails and powell. Powell had few emails that were marked confidential years later.

In the case of Hilary, she did recieve over 100 emails that were marked secret and top secret at the time they were sent. Big difference!!

Few points :

1. Hillary said, "I never sent or received any classified material,". This is a flat falsehood. It is an established fact that she personally sent and received classified material according to the Fbi. Over 100 of them including some that were top secret. So she lied

2. She also blames this controversy on the issue of retroactive classification, which Powell complains about, too. This gripe may apply to some of Hillary's emails, and to both of Powell's, but Hillary is being deeply disingenuous here. None of Powells email was classified when they were sent. Over 100 on clinton was.

So Condi and Colin did it, too relies on a thoroughly bogus equivalence
We haven't f*cking investigated either of them have we.It's their word against the truth.For persons who didn't turn over any of those emails to the State Delartment,tell me nothing there isn't marked classified just cause they claim none is.Well Hillary claimed same and FBI found 100 classified emails.

I still stand on the same position,shouldn't they be investigated for the same unethical practices? undecided

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 6:15am On Jul 06, 2016
CFCman:
According to a Trump campaign insider, Donald Trump's VP shortlist is down to 2 candidates - Indiana governor, Mike Pence, and Senator Joni Ernst of Iowa.
Trump makes Hillary's VP choice easy,if he picks any of those floated around in the media,Hillary can literally pick anybody and still win this election.

My bet is on Trump going for a wild pick as well as Hillary.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 06, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Trump makes Hillary's VP choice easy,if he picks any of those floated around in the media,Hillary can literally pick anybody and still win this election.

My bet is on Trump going for a wild pick as well as Hillary.

It's a tough pick for Trump as both candidates have stellar pedigrees. Senator Ernst got to the senate by touting her skills as a pig castrator, and her experience as an Iraq War veteran.

She could be the foreign policy guru that Trump needs, to further burnish his national security bonafides.

Governor Pence's executive and legislative experience, and cool head would be the perfect foil to Trump's bombastic personality.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 6:55am On Jul 06, 2016
ValerianSteel:
We haven't f*cking investigated either of them have we.It's their word against the truth.For persons who didn't turn over any of those emails to the State Delartment,tell me nothing there isn't marked classified just cause they claim none is.Well Hillary claimed same and FBI found 100 classified emails.

I still stand on the same position,shouldn't they be investigated for the same unethical practices? undecided

Sorry but this is a ridiculous argument. The topic is about Clinton who is accusing her opponent of being dangerous and reckless. She was accused of the same thing by the highest law enforcement agency in the land and it has been determined that she lied numerous times and cant be trusted.

You keep talking about powell and Condi who has been out of office for years. Powell is not under any investigation. FBI questioned him already according to politico. Your narrative that he might be lying because clinton also lied is not only ridiculous, it is a distraction from to subject here.

Clinton lied, broke the law and got away with it. That is the candidate you are voting for. OWN IT. In fact i wont listen to any leftist argument against Trump anymore even if i am still a hold out. It is obvious both sides dont care about the integrity of their candidate as long as they win.

There is no moral high ground anywhere. One crook and a narcissist.

Liberals have a very confusing principle. They think the justice system is ujust but when a politican like Hilary is getting away with breaking the law, they give excuses
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 10:12am On Jul 06, 2016
Missy89:

Sorry but this is a ridiculous argument. The topic is about Clinton who is accusing her opponent of being dangerous and reckless. She was accused of the same thing by the highest law enforcement agency in the land and it has been determined that she lied numerous times and cant be trusted.

You keep talking about powell and Condi who has been out of office for years. Powell is not under any investigation. FBI questioned him already according to politico. Your narrative that he might be lying because clinton also lied is not only ridiculous, it is a distraction from to subject here.

Clinton lied, broke the law and got away with it. That is the candidate you are voting for. OWN IT. In fact i wont listen to any leftist argument against Trump anymore even if i am still a hold out. It is obvious both sides dont care about the integrity of their candidate as long as they win.

There is no moral high ground anywhere. One crook and a narcissist.

Liberals have a very confusing principle. They think the justice system is ujust but when a politican like Hilary is getting away with breaking the law, they give excuses
Missy we've gone over Hillary's action and I've acknowledged they were BAD!!!!!!

Why is it hard for you to admit that Republicans who have done similar were not held to the same standards?

The FBI is non-partisan right,if so why didn't the FBI investigate Powell and Condi under Bush.You've argued that Democrat led Congress was ineffective in addressing Powell and Condi's emails but what happened to the FBI under Bush which Comey was Deputy AG.

Shouldn't the American people be privy to the actions of Hillary's predecessors as well?At least an investigation has been carried out and concluded against Hillary,why isn't one opened against Powell or Condi?

You also stated earlier that Hillary is the one running for President,so do you mean the say she wouldn't have been investigated if she wasn't running for office or that it is more pertinent to investigate her cause she's running for President.Which in turn equates any other person should get away with it cause they are: 1.)Out of their job and are now free citizens, 2.)They aren't seeking for the highest position in the land which means we shouldn't question their ethics and bad judgement.

Your statement and your inability to draw clear lines on negligence reflected by the the past three Secs all together is very hypocritical and very partisan.

It may be hard for you to accept but this is the truth.Secretary Clinton f*cked up big,and every remarks from Comey is well befitting against her negligence.

We should draw back to the fact that Hillary headed a department where wrong doing was not made illegal.The actions of Powell and Condi enabled and emboldened her use of private email.It most certainly was a non-issue in the state department 8years before she came aboard the State department.We should address this as this is the basis of the argument against Hillary.It was a known practice,though very wrong but highly disregarded within the State Department.

Hillary is cleared,move on from that and face the bigger picture-What exactly prompted Powell,Condi and Hillary to use private emails?Since we know it didn't start with her,let's address what caused this.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
Missy89:

Progressive drones

This is ya candidate

https://youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc
She is still better than a Scam artist and a two bit hustling Misorgynist bigot and a Racist. A pathological liar cum serial liar who lie about his own lies. The house of card will soon fall like a Titanic. Four months to go before the decimation of the Party of Bigots being led by a Bigot.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lucasbalo:
She is still better than a Scam artist and a two bit hustling Misorgynist bigot and a Racist. A pathological liar cum serial liar who lie about his own lies. The house of card will soon fall like a Titanic. Four months to go before the decimation of the Party of Bigots being led by a Bigot.

The only serial liar here is your candidate according to the FBI
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
True

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
Missy89:

The only serial liar here is your candidate according to the FBI
The leader of your Bigoted party is not only a serial liar, he's a serial cheater to booth. He cheated on his first wife Ivanna and cheated on his second wife Marla Maples and probably cheating on his third wife Melanie. What a despicable human being he is ?. Your party deserve him. The worst republican loss is awaiting the party of bigots in November. Waiting to hear Madam President Hillary Rodham Clinton on January 20, 2017 to your disdain. I knew you felt bad when Obama won the Presidency about 8 years ago. You will feel bad after the landslide in November. Proud to be an Hillarite ..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ernst and Corker bow out of GOP VP consideration.

Is that another sign no one wants to tag team with Trump grin

Possible Trump's wild card VP pick-Ryan.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lucasbalo:
The leader of your Bigoted party is not only a serial liar, he's a serial cheater to booth. He cheated on his first wife Ivanna and cheated on his second wife Marla Maples and probably cheating on his third wife Melanie. What a despicable human being he is ?. Your party deserve him. The worst republican loss is awaiting the party of bigots in November. Waiting to hear Madam President Hillary Rodham Clinton on January 20, 2017 to your disdain. I knew you felt bad when Obama won the Presidency about 8 years ago. You will feel bad after the landslide in November. Proud to be an Hillarite ..

Really? You are voting for a Clinton and you are talking about infidelity. How ironic grin

Why should i feel bad obama was president? None of his actions or inactions have affected my directly why should i care? You should be saying that to the inner city's minority electorates that have been voting for democrats in the last 50 years and have not been better off.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
Missy89:

Really? You are voting for a Clinton and you are talking about infidelity. How ironic grin

Why should i feel bad obama was president? None of his actions or inactions have affected my directly why should i care? You should be saying that to the inner city's minority electorates that have been voting for democrats in the last 50 years and have not been better off.

Tell me whom Hillary cheated on ? . Hillary is on the ticket not Bill. This minority is doing very well and doesn't live in the ghetto either. I don't know where you are getting all this self hating right wing propaganda from. All those whites in the Appalachia are poorer than inner city minorities and they are mostly republicans. Plus this minority has been married for a little over 20 years without cheating on my wife unlike some Trampy leader of a Bigoted Party. You wonder why people call your party the party of Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Ernst and Corker bow out of GOP VP consideration.

Is that another sign no one wants to tag team with Trump grin

Possible Trump's wild card VP pick-Ryan.
No one wants to captain the Titanic.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hillary Clinton has unveiled her plan to make college debt free for all.

Under her plan, in-state tuition would be eliminated for families that make under $125,000 per year.

Clinton is adding three features to her plan for higher education policy, called the “New College Compact.“ They include eliminating tuition at in-state public universities for families making under $125,000 by 2021 and restoring year-round Pell Grant funding so students can take summer classes to finish school quicker.

Former Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley (D) proposed a similar plan of making college debt-free within five years when he was still running for the Democratic nomination as well.

Year-round Pell Grants would also help students who must pay tuition to get credit for internships that are required for graduation, including unpaid ones that typically happen during the summer. The year-round grants were cut as part of a 2011 budget deal, but the White House has since pushed to restore funding for them. Pell Grants, which do not have to be repaid and go to lower income students, already cover the smallest portion of the cost to attend college in their four-decade history.

Americans owe more than $1.3 trillion in student debt, larger than any other type of consumer debt aside from mortgages. The share of borrowers who are more than 90 days late on their student loan payments doubled in the past 12 years.

Clinton also promises to issue a three-month moratorium on federal student loan payments as an executive order once she gets into office. The “time-out” from paying back federal loans will give borrowers time to work with the U.S. Department of Education to set up income-based repayment and debt forgiveness options.
source: huffpost

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
Gretchen Carlson has filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against Fox News chairman, Roger Ailes.

Sources inside Fox confirmed that Carlson had first threatened to file the lawsuit after Ailes removed her as a host of “Fox & Friends.” But sources say Carlson held off on filing a suit when Ailes agreed to give her the afternoon show.

Carlson was a host of the popular “Fox & Friends” morning program from 2006 until 2013, but was allegedly removed from the show after complaining about her male co-host Steve Doocy.

In the suit, Carlson alleges that she was mocked by Ailes for complaining about unequal treatment by male colleagues, and that she was demoted to the afternoon show with reduced pay as retaliation. Carlson also claims that Ailes demanded sex as a way to improve her standing at Fox News and told her to “turn around so he could view her posterior.”

Carlson’s not the only woman to accuse Ailes of such behavior. One female Fox News contributor, who asked to remain anonymous, said that she had a similar encounter with Ailes.

“He asked me to turn around so he can see my ass,” the contributor said, describing one of her meetings with the chairman.

Another Fox News employee, who likewise asked to remain anonymous for fear of retaliation, said that Ailes told her she could only wear dresses on air. She also described a story that she said Ailes often told about his hiring process for on-camera personalities.

“He always brags to people about how he doesn’t do polling or testing when he chooses his on-air talent. He told me that if he was thinking of hiring a woman, he’d ask himself if he would Bleep her, and if he would, then he’d hire her to be on-camera,” the employee said. “He then said if it was a man he’d think about whether he could sit down for a baseball game with him and not get annoyed of him. If he could, then he’d hire him.”

Carlson’s lawsuit, which was filed in the Superior Court of New Jersey, alleges that she was eventually fired for refusing Ailes’ sexual advancements.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/fox-news-sources-gretchen-carlson-wasnt-the-first-roger-ailes-victim_us_577d6180e4b0344d514db250

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
CFCman:
Hillary Clinton has unveiled her plan to make college debt free for all.

Under her plan, in-state tuition would be eliminated for families that make under $125,000 per year.

source: huffpost
Wait till Trampy lapdogs start calling her socialist.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
Attorney-General Loretta Lynch has just confirmed that criminal charges won't be brought against Hillary Clinton.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 4:21am On Jul 07, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Tell me whom Hillary cheated on ? . Hillary is on the ticket not Bill. This minority is doing very well and doesn't live in the ghetto either. I don't know where you are getting all this self hating right wing propaganda from. All those whites in the Appalachia are poorer than inner city minorities and they are mostly republicans. Plus this minority has been married for a little over 20 years without cheating on my wife unlike some Trampy leader of a Bigoted Party. You wonder why people call your party the party of Hypocrites.

She supported her cheating husband even when he was lying about it. Anybody voting for Clinton should not even talk about infidelity.

Dont care if you are cheating or where you live. Why should that concern me?

I will repeat it again maybe you will get the translation this time. The democratic wining coalition includes low income minorities in the inner cities. That was the point I was making. Doesnt mean democrats are poor. Two different things.

Why are you making this about yourself? Dont care what you do with ur time or where you live. Looks like the only argument you have is to make this about you, talk about race or KKK. Whenever i press you for prove, you go back to race and Trump.

You have refused to show a single bill or proposal by the republican party that is racist. I gave you 2 from your party.

You have refuse to admitt Clinton lied about her emails even after the FBI said she did.

You did not mention the card carrying members of the KKK in the republican party. I gave you one in your party.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:24am On Jul 07, 2016
CFCman:
Gretchen Carlson has filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against Fox News chairman, Roger Ailes.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/fox-news-sources-gretchen-carlson-wasnt-the-first-roger-ailes-victim_us_577d6180e4b0344d514db250
The propaganda house of Republican party and the mouthpiece of the RNC is falling. Roger Ailes has been a dirty Republican attack dog since the days of Richard Nixon.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 4:35am On Jul 07, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Wait till Trampy lapdogs start calling her socialist.

The problem with you Hilary or Bernie drones is that you may have formal education bit you refuse to learn how the market works.

The reason why colleges are expensive in the first place is because of the government guaranteeing students loans for everyone that applies. That is why over half of all degrees are worthless and those students hardly learn anything there.

If the goverment leaves the business of college to the private sector, only private lenders will be in charge of loaning students money to go to college. Since most of them dont have established or solid credit, few people will apply for loans and schools will be forced to increse enrollment by slashing fees and reducing their budget for irrelevant courses and programs they have and most colleges will be more specialized instead of churning out kids that do not learn anything they will need to start a meaningful job.

If goverment keeps guaranteeing loans, schools have no incentive to reduce their cost and will keep expanding and dumbing down college education.

Policies shouldnt be about what makes you feel good but what will work. Have you asked yourself how she will pay for the program or are you only interested in what Trump lapdogs will say?.

How will she pay for it? Where will the money come from?

Nothing is free.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:35am On Jul 07, 2016
Missy89:

She supported her cheating husband even when he was lying about it. Anybody voting for Clinton should not even talk about infidelity.

Dont care if you are cheating or where you live. Why should that concern me?

I will repeat it again maybe you will get the translation this time. The democratic wining coalition includes low income minorities in the inner cities. That was the point I was making. Doesnt mean democrats are poor. Two different things.

Why are you making this about yourself? Dont care what you do with ur time or where you live. Looks like the only argument you have is to make this about you, talk about race or KKK. Whenever i press you for prove, you go back to race and Trump.

You have refused to show a single bill or proposal by the republican party that is racist. I gave you 2 from your party.

You have refuse to admitt Clinton lied about her emails even after the FBI said she did.

You did not mention the card carrying members of the KKK in the republican party. I gave you one in your party.

Obviously you must have been brought up in the Suburban American. Denigrating people who looks like you won't give you special recognition in the Republican party. Go to their Convention and see the ugly names they will call you. KKK, White Nationalists and Storm Troopers will be waiting for your kind to call named in Cleveland in less than two weeks. Since inner cities minorities are so poor according to you, I believe you were brought up in a upper middle class Suburban America. Congratulations to you on that. I was brought up in inner cities with my three siblings. 2 Boys and 2 Girls and thanks to the Good man above, we are all doing good. I have a Sister who is a Pediatrician and another who is a RN and a brother who is a CPA. We are all products of 'UPTOWN' in Chicago. Your self hating is just unbelievable. Two of my nephews are Veterans and they are not even sucking up to the right wing garbage like this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.