Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,632 members, 7,847,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (659010 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
LordReed:

It's a lot of difference. It's the difference between a family selecting which food they'll eat and a big corporation running a business.

Michelle words were being retroactively made into an attack on Clinton by a "Crooked Hillary" PAC in 2016, it was never meant to be such.
Jill Stein is a woman.. I'm sure plenty voted for her. Which shows it's not about women voting for a woman, it's about women not voting for the corrupt woman.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
Meanwhile, on the platform of the party of fiscal responsibility, cabinet members are spending taxpayers dollars on private jet flights:

So far:
HHS/Tom Price: $1,000,000
EPA/Scott Pruit: $58,219.19
DOI/Ryan Zinke: $12,375
Total: $1,070,594.19
There are 23 Cabinet positions.

LoL
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
LordReed:
Meanwhile, on the platform of the party of fiscal responsibility, cabinet members are spending taxpayers dollars on private jet flights:

So far:
HHS/Tom Price: $1,000,000
EPA/Scott Pruit: $58,219.19
DOI/Ryan Zinke: $12,375
Total: $1,070,594.19
There are 23 Cabinet positions.

LoL

So much for draining the swap..Price has resigned..Can somebody tell me the total number of resignations and sacks so far?I cant imagine how the press would asses his first year in office...A Year of Chaos with little or no success recorded..All he knows how to do is to blame the other person..Ode and weere gbogbo

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
CHINA finally bend the knee, set to close down tens of businesses ties with North Korea.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
happney65:

So much for draining the swap..Price has resigned..Can somebody tell me the total number of resignations and sacks so far?I cant imagine how the press would asses his first year in office...A Year of Chaos with little or no success recorded..All he knows how to do is to blame the other person..Ode and weere gbogbo

Wow this really blew up, Price resigned? LoL! The so called best people. What a farce! LMAO!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
LordReed:

Wow this really blew up, Price resigned? LoL! The so called best people. What a farce! LMAO!
You ain't seen nothing yet. Price resigned because of the pressure from the American people. Steve Mnuchin is next and eventually, the Big sleaze himself will leave the WH in disgrace. Some rats are not feeling good now.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
happney65:

Gbam. Always remember that republicanism equates mental illness and the perfect examples are the village rats named Obixcel and Stanech. Trump's regime is a disaster and nothing surprising about all the resignations. Mafioso running America. Hopefully, this human garbage will go away sooner or later.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by TheShopKeeper(m): 2:23am On Sep 30, 2017
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/29/hhs-secretary-tom-price-resigns-over-private-plane-trips.html

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/29/trump-tom-price-private-jets-downfall-243327

Tom Price’s downfall was his penchant for pricey jets.

But his demise was months in the making, as the president continued to lose trust in the Health and Human Services secretary who rarely attended Oval Office strategy meetings, had little sway or influence on Capitol Hill, and was associated in the president's mind with one of the administration's biggest defeats — the failure to repeal Obamacare.

Of particular notoriety: A picture of Price in March drinking at Bullfeathers, a famed Capitol Hill bar, as his colleagues tried to wrangle votes for the president’s signature initiative.

Price’s lack of goodwill with Trump and other senior administration officials ultimately doomed his chances of survival, even though many administration officials believed the furor would blow over when news first broke that Price spent hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars on private jets.

By early this week, however, it became clear that the growing firestorm over Price’s travel was only getting worse. A number of officials in the White House said HHS had badly handled the response to the controversy — and was caught off guard by the facts. And it was hard to find a power player in the White House who would defend Price to the president.

....will the last WH official kindly switch off the light.....

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 9inches(m): 4:06am On Sep 30, 2017
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 9inches(m): 4:13am On Sep 30, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Dumbo. We are talking about significant bill passed, this cretin is putting out bills that are insignificant to Americans.
Let's see:
Abbeybailey:
Tell us just two bills passed by Congress and signed into law by trump ?
Abbeybailey:
That is a big lie... He hasn't signed a single bill passed by Congress. The only thing racist pig named tramp has done is executive order.
Abbeybailey:
He doesn't even know Congress hasn't passed any bill for trump to sign into law and he's here spreading that pepper soup joint junk.
Abbeybailey:
I told you to name one and you can't. There's a difference between signing bills into law and executive orders. Both Senate and House passes a bill and the president signs it to become law. That's difference from Executive order.
Abbeybailey:
Dummy, is it passed and does that equate 50 garbage you are dishing out.
Abbeybailey:
Dimwit, the garbage you posted looked like fifty to you.
Abbeybailey:
Brainfart, keep swallowing your own junk. Bunch of Executive orders.
Abbeybailey:
We are talking about significant bill passed, this cretin is putting out bills that are insignificant to Americans.
From zero bill, to not up to 50 bills, to how significant are the bills?
Abbeybailey:
Stop lying because thorough bred American here will call you out.

It appears "thorough bred" is the new dumb, Mr M0ron.

https://www.congress.gov

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 4:26am On Sep 30, 2017
9inches:

Let's see:

From zero bill, to not up to 50 bills, to how significant are the bills?

https://www.congress.gov

Hey you punkas5 islamhobopic and homophobic piece of sh1t, by this period Obama administration he has released and send to the house a auto bail out package plan plus a financial institutions regulation bill. What have this crap on veteran welfare gat to do with the economy? Y'all never do well should bother more on how the drumpf presidency is turning to a clown circus both home and abroad. With our foreign partners saying our new international policy is to scuttle any Obama administration accomplishment irrespective of it success or otherwise. At home it's from throwing sh1ty bills to the bin and a presidency violating ethics rules like its going out of fashion plus an administration with employee turnover rate that will make the next burger flipping outlet green with envy. Can you do humanity a favor by overdosing on crystal meth.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 30, 2017
Lucasbalo aka Abbeybailey - Since we no longer like him in Moskow, you can have this grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Hera77: 11:19am On Sep 30, 2017
“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to play golf.”
--Mr. Trump at a Virginia campaign rally in 2016

Instead of sending help to the victims of Hurricane Maria, Trump went to play golf last weekend.

San Juan mayor's plea: 'Mr Trump, I am begging. We are dying here'.

Who cares? Golf is more important. And the flights home are covered by the tax payer.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 30, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6040575_trumps7deadlysins_jpg_png2c379d5e85474aa09a951cce52254c6d

mint!

however, they should have shown the two scoops for greed and twitter eruption for ire cheesy

who says trump is not good for evangelicals cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 9inches(m): 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Dimwit, ho Fvck yourself with your 9 inches garbage. A fool parodying junk passed as a bill. Go choke on your own puke Mr brainstem.
Let's see:
Abbeybailey:
Tell us just two bills passed by Congress and signed into law by trump ?
Abbeybailey:
That is a big lie... He hasn't signed a single bill passed by Congress. The only thing racist pig named tramp has done is executive order.
Abbeybailey:
He doesn't even know Congress hasn't passed any bill for trump to sign into law and he's here spreading that pepper soup joint junk.
Abbeybailey:
I told you to name one and you can't. There's a difference between signing bills into law and executive orders. Both Senate and House passes a bill and the president signs it to become law. That's difference from Executive order.
Abbeybailey:
Dummy, is it passed and does that equate 50 garbage you are dishing out.
Abbeybailey:
Dimwit, the garbage you posted looked like fifty to you.
Abbeybailey:
Brainfart, keep swallowing your own junk. Bunch of Executive orders.
Abbeybailey:
We are talking about significant bill passed, this cretin is putting out bills that are insignificant to Americans.
Abbeybailey:
Dimwit, ho Fvck yourself with your 9 inches garbage. A fool parodying junk passed as a bill. Go choke on your own puke Mr brainstem.
From zero bill, to not up to 50 bills, to how significant are the bills, to ad-hominems...
Abbeybailey:
Stop lying because thorough bred American here will call you out.

How apt are the statements below?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 9inches(m): 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
schwarzkopf:
What have this crap on veteran welfare gat to do with the economy? Y'all never do well should bother more on how the drumpf presidency is turning to a clown circus both home and abroad. With our foreign partners saying our new international policy is to scuttle any Obama administration accomplishment irrespective of it success or otherwise. At home it's from throwing sh1ty bills to the bin and a presidency violating ethics rules like its going out of fashion plus an administration with employee turnover rate that will make the next burger flipping outlet green with envy. Can you do humanity a favor by overdosing on crystal meth.
Economy is growing, jobs are coming back, income is increasing; other countries and the UN now respect America. Obama era was on most part a curse on America both in internal and foreign affairs, but it won't happen again in Jesus name.

Hey you punkas5 islamhobopic and homophobic piece of sh1t, by this period Obama administration he has released and send to the house a auto bail out package plan plus a financial institutions regulation bill.
Kindergarten thinking. Priorities change according to time and circumstance, stop being a m0ron.

@bolded, oh I'm sorry to hurt your fragile feelings. Which of these ALPHAbets should I ascribe to you? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Gbam. Always remember that republicanism equates mental illness and the perfect examples are the village rats named Obixcel and Stanech. Trump's regime is a disaster and nothing surprising about all the resignations. Mafioso running America. Hopefully, this human garbage will go away sooner or later.

you wish cheesy
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
9inches:

Economy is growing, jobs are coming back, income is increasing; other countries and the UN now respect America. Obama era was on most part a curse on America both in internal and foreign affairs, but it won't happen again in Jesus name.

Kindergarten thinking. Priorities change according to time and circumstance, stop being a m0ron.

@bolded, oh I'm sorry to hurt your fragile feelings. Which of these ALPHAbets should I ascribe to you? grin

Alternative facts. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
Trump = the symbol of America's decline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
So sad but true. Hopefully, this too shall pass.
Mindfulness:
Trump = the symbol of America's decline.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
9inches:

Joke of the century. America is the butt of all jokes! How can you even say this when all the UN delegates where left scratching their heads and some tittering behind hands covering their mouths over Nambia and Rocketman? Which of America's allies are respecting her? The ones threatening trade war? Are you actually aware of world affairs or are you regurgitating propaganda talking points?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
LordReed:

Joke of the century. America is the butt of all jokes! How can you even say this when all the UN delegates where left scratching their heads and some tittering behind hands covering their mouths over Nambia and Rocketman? Which of America's allies are respecting her? The ones threatening trade war? Are you actually aware of world affairs or are you regurgitating propaganda talking points?

Leave him alone..Don't you know they all live in the world of alternative facts..Awon odeee

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
Look at his user name. 9inches, that's where's medulla is.
LordReed:

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 9inches(m): 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
LordReed:

Your logic is flawed actually. America takes center stage in world politics. Any body or Agreement America pulls out of will suffer immensely, whether Paris Agreement or even UN itself. Trump has threatened them to sit up or see reduction in the 22% US contribution. It's safe to say the Donald is having the tall end of the stick in global affairs now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
9inches:

Your logic is flawed actually. America takes center stage in world politics. Any body or Agreement America pulls out of will suffer immensely, whether Paris Agreement or even UN itself. Trump has threatened them to sit up or see reduction on the 22% US contribution. It's safe to say the Donald is having the taller end of the stick in global affairs now.

Your logic is very shortsighted, just like Trump. And just like he is prone to doing an about face on every hasty declaration he makes this will be no different. Tell me what has he said and done about NATO? Paris Accord? China?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 9inches(m): 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Look at his user name. 9inches, that's where's medulla is.

Jealous much?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 9inches(m): 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
LordReed:

Your logic is very shortsighted, just like Trump. And just like he is prone to doing an about face on every hasty declaration he makes this will be no different. Tell me what has he said and done about NATO? Paris Accord? China?

How could you ask such question when you have google. Mention what he has or hasn't said and tell us the issue you have with it.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
9inches:

How could you ask such question when you have google. Mention what he has or hasn't said and tell us the issue you have with it.

Maybe you should google "rhetorical question" so you can understand my statement.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 9inches(m): 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
Mindfulness:

Alternative facts. grin grin grin
Gender identity please. I like to know who's stalking me.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 9inches(m): 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
LordReed:

Maybe you should google "rhetorical question" so you can understand my statement.
Good you aren't expecting a reply.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
9inches:

You idiotic simpleton, the current economy is running on Obama budget and economic projections. The drumpf economy start from October, I don't except idiot like you to know anyways.

We are a butt of joke in the international community, Macron, Mugabe, F.M of North Korea and Iranian president called out the president. When was the last time those nations called our bluff at the UNGA. Merkel from her last campaign was asked on how to treat the stupidity of drumpf. When was the last time we were called that unprintable names. Most foreign partners ain't sharing intelligence with us cos the Putin puppet is ready to divulge to lavrov and other Kremlin overloads. Last time foreigners said our foreign policy is dominated by scuttling Obama's policy irrespective of the success or otherwise. You are too brain dead to decipher this fact.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
9inches:

Good you aren't expecting a reply.

Well from the shortsightedness it became apparent you couldn't see your way to one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.