Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (657588 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:06am On Oct 01, 2017
Village rat. Definitely, you are a mental midget I thought you were. Freaking dummy that's foaming in the mouth over a racist piece of garbage. Come over and let me drive your hungry a*s just 3 hours from here to Indiana and drop your shiiiity behind with your nazi pald and your black negro behind will turn pink in a second. A subhuman mongrel suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.
9inches:

Your black race baiter-in-chief contested in 2016? cheesy cheesy It's not my fault that your parents traded your brain for a can of baby formula.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:17am On Oct 01, 2017
Your idiocy is inherited from your forebears. Where's the Obama care repeal ?. Failed. Where's the Border wall with Mexico, Failed. Tax Repeal, another failure in the making. Trump care, another failed one but a clueless village skunk who doesn't know how things work in America is wetting his underwear over meaningless and usrlesd passage of honoring Bob Dole as a Senator. FYI, as a tax paying American, I and other millions of Americans don't care about that garbage. We want meaningful bills passed not some junky stuff. By the way liar, which school you attended in US ?. Human garbage that gets his relevance on nairaland.
9inches:

What a childish way to back out of a lost argument. You lost because you lack the intellectual capacity to make a coherent and logical argument; I had you shamelessly clutching at straws. You should get some safe space and boo yourself for disgracing yourself.

From zero bill, to not up to 50 bills, to how significant are the bills, to epithets and ad-hominems...

It appears "thorough bred" is the new dumb, Mr M0ron.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 01, 2017
I agree with Mindfulness that most of these Trump supporters are probably white trolls. PR should have made it transparently obvious to exactly how Trump sees people of color, and how Trump sees them
Lazy, shiftless people to be blamed for their misfortunes.

If a black person can continue to troll for a person who sees him as a subhuman waste of space...

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 7:51am On Oct 01, 2017
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 01, 2017
9inches:

3+ years still in the bag. You need to chill.

You should've since told me you're a female. I have a soft spot for females. wink

You are a semiliterate mo.ron. Who cares about your soft spots?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 01, 2017
9inches:

3+ years still in the bag. You need to chill.

You should've since told me you're a female. I have a soft spot for females. wink

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 01, 2017
oyb:
I agree with Mindfulness that most of these Trump supporters are probably white trolls. PR should have made it transparently obvious to exactly how Trump sees people of color, and how Trump sees them
Lazy, shiftless people to be blamed for their misfortunes.

If a black person can continue to troll for a person who sees him as a subhuman waste of space...

I am sure.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 01, 2017

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:12am On Oct 01, 2017
Gbam. Where are the village rats and nazi sympathizers kissing the racist behind. There you go America first. Bunch of brainless fooools.
Mindfulness:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:14am On Oct 01, 2017
That subhuman mongrel is a pervert. Who uses that kind of moniker except a deranged worthless piece of human debris.
Mindfulness:

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:19am On Oct 01, 2017
Cave rat, what the heck do you know about NFL ?. Do they have NFL in your sewage filled, ritualistic mosquitoes and rats filled village ?. Hush your dirty mouth. The ratings are sky high just because Americans don't want the racist pig named trump telling us what to do or watch. Crawl back into your cave.
stanech:
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:24am On Oct 01, 2017
Colin Kaepernick knelt down and donated $1 million to charities and Tom Price stood up and stole $1million from the American taxpayers. We know who the real American Patriot is. It is Colin not Price. That's draining the Swamp, tramp style. Worthless racist pig.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by TundeHashim(m): 10:30am On Oct 01, 2017
Abbeybailey:
As bad as those guys are, trump is worse. He's a White Nationalist in the mode of David Duke and Richard Spencer. See the mess going on in Puerto Rico and he's abusing the mayor instead of helping those Americans . The help is late to Puerto Ricans because they are Latinos and Latinas. He's a first class unrepentant racist and his days are numbered.
I've always known Americans to be smart ass people...but how come they elected that dumb ass is still stunning. Sometimes, we meet the greatest if fools in the highest of places...

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 01, 2017
TundeHashim:
I've always known Americans to be smart ass people...but how come they elected that dumb ass is still stunning. Sometimes, we meet the greatest if fools in the highest of places...

Please read Joe Bageant's 'Deer Hunting with Jesus'. He explains how great numbers of Americans are being brainwashed and manipulated in schools, at work and elsewhere to vote against their own interests. It is one of the best books I have ever read and explains how people could allow someone like Trump come to power even though the book was written long before Trump showed up in the political arena.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 11:29am On Oct 01, 2017
Mindfulness:

Please read Joe Bageant's 'Deer Hunting with Jesus'. He explains how great numbers of Americans are being brainwashed and manipulated in schools, at work and elsewhere to vote against their own interests. It is one of the best books I have ever read and explains how people could allow someone like Trump come to power even though the book was written long before Trump showed up in the political arena.

I said it before now..The GOP are good at brainwashing..They are just like the APC here..give it to them they are very very good at it..In recent history,The GOP would destroy things while Democrats would come in and clean up their mess..

This happened all because of propaganda and brain washing..So so simple as that..

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
TundeHashim:
It's nearly 11 months and still crying? cheesy grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
9inches:

Your black race baiter-in-chief contested in 2016? cheesy cheesy It's not my fault that your parents traded your brain for a can of baby formula.
grin grin grin grin omg! Have mercy on these pathetic liberal twats. Easy, bro
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by rakish(m): 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
When a government is committed in silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures ,until it has become a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear.
Harry Truman -33rd president of the
United States.
This is Trumps America.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 9inches(m): 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
LordReed:

LoL! Witless and triggered!
Oh you are? Must suck being you. Am I right?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 9inches(m): 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Village rat. Definitely, you are a mental midget I thought you were. Freaking dummy that's foaming in the mouth over a racist piece of garbage. Come over and let me drive your hungry a*s just 3 hours from here to Indiana and drop your shiiiity behind with your nazi pald and your black negro behind will turn pink in a second. A subhuman mongrel suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.
Is that where you routinely get you bumhole mauled? I don't swing that way, tranny.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
There uyou have it...

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
GERALDO:
I've been here a week,
I don't see people dying
MAYOR:
You're not going to the right places #Fraud

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 9inches(m): 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Your idiocy is inherited from your forebears. Where's the Obama care repeal ?. Failed. Where's the Border wall with Mexico, Failed. Tax Repeal, another failure in the making. Trump care, another failed one but a clueless village skunk who doesn't know how things work in America is wetting his underwear over meaningless and usrlesd passage of honoring Bob Dole as a Senator. FYI, as a tax paying American, I and other millions of Americans don't care about that garbage. We want meaningful bills passed not some junky stuff. By the way liar, which school you attended in US ?. Human garbage that gets his relevance on nairaland.
Keep shifting the goal post with your rambling and gibbering. Hold on a sec, I need to archive this.
You sound more like a jobless antifa terrorist adult baby whiner than an American tax payer. Who would give a paranoid low-lifer like you a meaningful job? Probably the reason why you hate yourself and resorted to venting your spleen on America.
By the way, what does one's alma matar has to do with innate intelligence and good logic? You just can't stop proving you're a dolt.
Abbeybailey:
Brainstem, your moniker shows you are not even worth having a meaningful discussion with. What a senseless pervert.
What a childish way to back out of a lost argument. You lost because you lack the intellectual capacity to make a coherent and logical argument; I had you shamelessly clutching at straws. You should get some safe space and boo yourself for disgracing yourself.

Abbeybailey:
Tell us just two bills passed by Congress and signed into law by trump ?
Abbeybailey:
That is a big lie... He hasn't signed a single bill passed by Congress. The only thing racist pig named tramp has done is executive order.
Abbeybailey:
He doesn't even know Congress hasn't passed any bill for trump to sign into law and he's here spreading that pepper soup joint junk.
Abbeybailey:
I told you to name one and you can't. There's a difference between signing bills into law and executive orders. Both Senate and House passes a bill and the president signs it to become law. That's difference from Executive order.
Abbeybailey:
Dummy, is it passed and does that equate 50 garbage you are dishing out.
Abbeybailey:
Dimwit, the garbage you posted looked like fifty to you.
Abbeybailey:
Brainfart, keep swallowing your own junk. Bunch of Executive orders.
Abbeybailey:
We are talking about significant bill passed, this cretin is putting out bills that are insignificant to Americans.
Abbeybailey:
Dimwit, ho Fvck yourself with your 9 inches garbage. A fool parodying junk passed as a bill. Go choke on your own puke Mr brainstem.
From zero bill, to not up to 50 bills, to how significant are the bills, to epithets and ad-hominems, to where is obamacare/wall/tax repeal...
Abbeybailey:
Stop lying because thorough bred American here will call you out.
It appears "thorough bred" is the new dumb, Mr M0ron.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 9inches(m): 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
Mindfulness:

You should care baby, I know what's good for you. wink wink
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 9inches(m): 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
Mindfulness:

More golf is needed, you would agree with me.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by rakish(m): 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
stanech:
smiley
Of course, Fox News. This has never been about disrespecting the flag or anthem. The flag is meaningless without the people and when the people have grievances, they have the right to protest. The flag symbolises freedom and what is freedom without the people? The military has nothing to do with the protest. What makes up America is not the military but the people.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
9inches:

Oh you are? Must suck being you. Am I right?

Compared to you, it's paradise.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
Absolutely on point. No one in America is afraid of the demagogue in office. He's a despotical wannabe but he ain't seen nothing yet. A sleaze bag with sleazy aides trying to milk America dry. As I type, the slime ball is on a Golf course in NJ on our dime and fools loki Stenchy, Obi fool and 9inches of brainfart who never contributed a dime to America's cover are suuucking on his orange nuts.
rakish:
When a government is committed in silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures ,until it has become a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear.
Harry Truman -33rd president of the
United States.
This is Trumps America.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 9inches(m): 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
obixcel:
grin grin grin grin omg! Have mercy on these pathetic liberal twats. Easy, bro
My brother, these psychotic cynics need some 'curing' and push back to their safe spaces. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
I went to a Cubs game yesterday at Wrigley Field and bunch of us took the Knees. We couldn't care what some of those hunkies think because some of us are loaded for bear. It's our constitutional right to do that but all this worthless rats foaming in the mouth won't know that. Fvck Tramp and his Nazi loving a*s lickers.
rakish:
Of course, Fox News. This has never been about disrespecting the flag or anthem. The flag is meaningless without the people and when the people have grievances, they have the right to protest. The flag symbolises freedom and what is freedom without the people? The militay has nothing to do with the protest. What makes up America is not the military but the people.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
Two village rats hyperventilating over a country they have no deal in. Hope you choke on your 9inches.
9inches:

My brother, these psychotic cynics need some 'curing' and push back to their safe spaces. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.