Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,609 members, 7,847,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (658991 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 02, 2017
Mindfulness:

the wtf is real

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 02, 2017
oyb:

the wtf is real

Of course.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 02, 2017
This is fun. I have many more. Will keep them coming. grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 10:30am On Oct 02, 2017
obixcel:
It's really unfortunate that they hand over their brains to these fake media sources to refill with false narratives every now and then. The Puerto Rico Tragedy and the reporting of it tells it all. They conveniently ignore the hundreds and thousands of food, material and human resources on ground and are only focusing on trying to draw up a narrative that some how President Trump is racist, and never cared for the Puerto Ricans. But they forget that the magnitude of the Hurricane coupled with the topography and the nature of the island is different to that of Florida and Houston. How can a Major be screaming "We are dying...." while she is standing in front of tones of supply? Everything thing now has to be politicised and geared towards achieving an Anti-Trump narrative.

You are the greatest purveyor of false narratives and fake news on this thread yet you have the temerity write this. Are you a paid hack?

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:24am On Oct 02, 2017
LordReed:

You are the greatest purveyor of false narratives and fake news on this thread yet you have the temerity write this. Are you a paid hack?
I told people that Nazi sympathizing fooool called Obi is a clown. The worst of Orange a*s lickers on nairaland. Nothing about him makes any sense.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2017
obixcel:
The President, like any other person, has the free speech right to advocate a boycott. It's his right to say that regardless of whether it offends you - It's called free speech, dumbo!
Obi the mental midget is at it again. Nothing about you makes any sense at all. Americanna wannabe spouting his junk about America again. I bet you your lips are all orange now from licking some 71 year old demented fat man behind. Shameless village rat. Trump is a dirty old racist pig. Americans are waking up to see that trump pulled a scam on us and his days are numbered and there's nothing a village fooool like you can do from your rat hole.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
When an Arab kills people, we blame Islam.
Who or what do we blame when white Americans go on a shooting rampage?

Las Vegas 10/1/2017
Orlando 6/12/2016
San Bernardino 12/2/2015
Washington, D.C. 9/16/2013
Newton 12/14/2012
Aurora 7/20/2012
Fort Hood 11/5/2009
Binghamton 4/3/2009
Blacksburg 4/16/2007

Maybe it is time for other countries to ban white Americans from entering?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 9inches(m): 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
rakish:
Such hypocrisy. Talking about the constitution as regards Trump attitude and failing to acknowledge the constitution regarding the NFL issue. You see, I don't like talking too much with one person I know is star spangled ignorant or sweeping common sense under the carpet. BTW... there are several petitions against Trump in the Ethics department eg the recent NFL issue and Trump advocating a boycott breaks the law. And so many others.

Kaepernick exercised his right by protesting while Trump broke the law by protesting? Have you lost your senses? The narrative you are trying to create is really not working out in your favor. You don't know what you are talking about.

@bolded, you don't want to go down that road, trust me.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 9inches(m): 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
obixcel:
It's really unfortunate that they hand over their brains to these fake media sources to refill with false narratives every now and then. The Puerto Rico Tragedy and the reporting of it tells it all. They conveniently ignore the hundreds and thousands of food, material and human resources on ground and are only focusing on trying to draw up a narrative that some how President Trump is racist, and never cared for the Puerto Ricans. But they forget that the magnitude of the Hurricane coupled with the topography and the nature of the island is different to that of Florida and Houston. How can a Major be screaming "We are dying...." while she is standing in front of tones of supply? Everything thing now has to be politicised and geared towards achieving an Anti-Trump narrative.

Like I keep saying, the have phobia for common sense, coherency and logic.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
9inches:

Kaepernick exercised his right by protesting while Trump broke the law by protesting? Have you lost your senses? The narrative you are trying to create is really not working out in your favor. You don't know what you are talking about.

@bolded, you don't want to go down that road, trust me.

Americans must be banned from entering other countries. The mass shootings are so rampant. It must be in their genes or is it their religion of love your neighbor? grin Anyhow, they are dangerous. Ban them. grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 9inches(m): 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mindfulness:

Another Fake News. Anti-Trumpism is real. Trump is winning!

http://www.snopes.com/trumps-flip-flop-on-flag-burning/

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
9inches:

Another Fake News. Anti-Trumpism is real. Trump is winning!

http://www.snopes.com/trumps-flip-flop-on-flag-burning/

Lame. Try harder. grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 9inches(m): 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
stanech:
cheesy grin

Those were donations by Putin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mindfulness:
When an Arab kills people, we blame Islam.
Who or what do we blame when white Americans go on a shooting rampage?

Las Vegas 10/1/2017
Orlando 6/12/2016
San Bernardino 12/2/2015
Washington, D.C. 9/16/2013
Newton 12/14/2012
Aurora 7/20/2012
Fort Hood 11/5/2009
Binghamton 4/3/2009
Blacksburg 4/16/2007

Maybe it is time for other countries to ban white Americans from entering?
Another Anti-white troll. I'm black but your comment is nonsensical, with no iota of logic.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
obixcel:
Another Anti-white troll. I'm black but your comment is nonsensical, with no iota of logic.

You are black? Good joke! grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
LordReed:

It's unfortunate your liberal brainwashed mind couldn't decipher.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 9inches(m): 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
obixcel:
The President, like any other person, has the free speech right to advocate a boycott. It's his right to say that regardless of whether it offends you - It's called free speech, dumbo!

Don't waste your time lecturing him. That's their modus operandi; they experiment with different narratives until they feel one can stand the test of argument. He'll soon come back with some tweak on it, you'll see.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mindfulness:

You are black? Good joke! grin
So in your mind I'm white? I guess Ben Carson is white in your stupid libtard mind grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
obixcel:
It's unfortunate your liberal brainwashed mind couldn't decipher.

There's no need to decipher bullshit and tall tales, they're meant for the dung heap. You are like that nightsoil man who refuses to go dispose of the shit he's carrying insisting instead that the smell is perfume.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
9inches:

Don't waste your time lecturing him. That's their modus operandi; the experiment with different narratives until they feel one can stand the test of argument. He'll soon come back with some tweak on it, you'll see.
Liberals can't win any argument at all! They just tag you with a bad name like racist, bigot, sexist...bla bla, and they run.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 9inches(m): 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Obi the mental midget is at it again. Nothing about you makes any sense at all. Americanna wannabe spouting his junk about America again. I bet you your lips are all orange now from licking some 71 year old demented fat man behind. Shameless village rat. Trump is a dirty old racist pig. Americans are waking up to see that trump pulled a scam on us and his days are numbered and there's nothing a village fooool like you can do from your rat hole.

1. At worst

2. At best cool

And there's nothing you can do about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
LordReed:

There's no need to decipher bullshit and tall tales, they're meant for the dung heap. You are like that nightsoil man who refuses to go dispose of the shit he's carrying insisting instead that the smell is perfume.
My friend go to the trash bin if you can't understand.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
obixcel:
So in your mind I'm white? I guess Ben Carson is white in your stupid libtard mind grin

You are not only white, you are dumb too. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
9inches:

1. At worst

2. At best cool

And there's nothing you can do about it.
PERFECT RESPONSE. Guy u sabi.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2017

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 9inches(m): 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mindfulness:

Americans must be banned from entering other countries. The mass shootings are so rampant. It must be in their genes or is it their religion of love your neighbor? grin Anyhow, they are dangerous. Ban them. grin

I'm 9inches and I approve this message. Every country should close their borders 100%.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mindfulness:

grin grin grin
How you missed the queen b*tch? ehn...too bad. Hope you've finished reading all that happened in "WHAT Happened"? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.