Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (661207 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by signature2012(m): 2:30am On Oct 08, 2016
Trump going down!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by WavesDontDie: 4:21am On Oct 08, 2016
signature2012:

The only thing going down is the amount of food stamps you will get when Trump gets in.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by signature2012(m): 4:50am On Oct 08, 2016
WavesDontDie:

The only thing going down is the amount of food stamps you will get when Trump gets in.

Don't worry,their will be continuity of food stamps when Hillary become the president.Dont get scared,you will have it more and more.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 4:50am On Oct 08, 2016
Bag of Cheetos just cant help himself lol

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by WavesDontDie: 5:04am On Oct 08, 2016
signature2012:

Don't worry,their will be continuity of food stamps when Hillary become the president.Dont get scared,you will have it more and more.

I am part of the upper middle class I do not need stamps but you seem excited about Hilary's food stamp...Too bad Trump won't be giving y'all any.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by signature2012(m): 5:18am On Oct 08, 2016
WavesDontDie:

I am part of the upper middle class I do not need stamps but you seem excited about Hilary's food stamp...Too bad Trump won't be giving y'all any.

I don't give a damn the type of class you are.So me supporting Hillary to be the next president makes me a food stamps collector?

You need to grow up and stop writing like a kid.Kindly stay away from my mention,I only discuss with matured people on a public forum.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:23am On Oct 08, 2016
WavesDontDie:

No he's not, he's an old man...Your Hilary's husband was having his dìck sucked because Crooked Hilary preferred masturbating to dead American troops..
Calm down Junebug.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by jaybee3(m): 5:46am On Oct 08, 2016
He has finally nailed his own coffin

He is finished!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by WavesDontDie: 5:48am On Oct 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Calm down Junebug.

Who's Junebug?...This is a case of mistaken identity...
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:57am On Oct 08, 2016
WavesDontDie:

Who's Junebug?...This is a case of mistaken identity...
By me calling you Junebug is a compliment to you. You remind me of those circus barker on the Soul Circus Show.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:00am On Oct 08, 2016
signature2012:
When I started calling Tramp a misorgynistic piece of garbage months ago, people were telling me I was too hard on him. The guy is beyond reprehensible. One more month and Tramp will go back to the only game he's good at, scamming people.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by WavesDontDie: 6:01am On Oct 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
By me calling you Junebug is a compliment to you. You remind me of those circus barker on the Soul Circus Show.

Good Gracious sire...What have I done to deserve this compliment... undecided
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by WavesDontDie: 6:03am On Oct 08, 2016
jaybee3:

He is finished!!!!!

The only coffin that's getting Nailed is Benghazi once Trump is in office.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by WavesDontDie: 6:04am On Oct 08, 2016
signature2012:

I don't give a damn the type of class you are.So me support Hillary to be the next president makes me a food stamps collector?

You need to grow up and stop writing like a kid.Kindly stay away from my mention,I only discuss with matured people on a public forum.

Ladies and Gentlemen, here we have an irate food stamps collector who's scared of His supply being cut come November 8=
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 08, 2016
jaybee3:

He is finished!!!!!

I'm still shocked at the vulgarity of his comments! His 'apology' is a joke in itself.
His campaign ended tonight. He will be merely hanging on for the remaining 31 days of the campaign.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:06am On Oct 08, 2016
WavesDontDie:

Good Gracious sire...What have I done to deserve this compliment... undecided
You remind me of me 20 something years ago doing crazy stuff on the NorthSide of Chicago called Bucket of Blood. Whenever I see your profile, it reminds me of me minus the tatoo.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:08am On Oct 08, 2016
CFCman:

I'm still shocked at the vulgarity of his comments! His 'apology' is a joke in itself.
His campaign ended tonight. He will be merely hanging on for the remaining 31 days of the campaign.
Buddy, the guy is a sick man. I am feeling sorry for the Party of Lincoln. Hope they will rebuild after November 8.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by WavesDontDie: 6:09am On Oct 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You remind me of me 20 something years ago doing crazy stuff on the NorthSide of Chicago called Bucket of Blood. Whenever I see your profile, it reminds me of me minus the tatoo.

Bucket of Blood is a movie...and that me is a man called "Young Thug" and in that movie the main actress was a white woman.

Lucasbalo the slayer of white Hoes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by WavesDontDie: 6:11am On Oct 08, 2016
WTF is wrong with People...People say pvssy all the time, no fvcking big deal...It's better than Murdering thousands of people in the middle east.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:13am On Oct 08, 2016
WavesDontDie:

Bucket of Blood is a movie...and that me is a man called "Young Thug" and in that movie the main actress was a white woman.

Lucasbalo the slayer of white Hoes
That was Uptown neighborhood in Chicago in the mid 80s because of drugs and murders that was going on. I am a married man very loyal to my wife for one simple reason. Divorce is very expensive in US.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by WavesDontDie: 6:16am On Oct 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I am a married man very loyal to my wife for one simple reason. Divorce is very expensive in US.

Or maybe you are too poor to afford one cry cry cry

Thank God I don't believe in love

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
That was Uptown neighborhood in Chicago in the mid 80s because of drugs and murders that was going on. I am a married man very loyal to my wife for one simple reason. Divorce is very expensive in US.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's more expensive if you live in a community property state. In those states (eg California) every property is shared 50-50 regardless of who has title to it, except a pre-nup set forth different terms of sharing property acquired during the marriage.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:36am On Oct 08, 2016
CFCman:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's more expensive if you live in a community property state. In those states (eg California) every property is shared 50-50 regardless of who has title to it, except a pre-nup set forth different terms of sharing property acqu6ired during the marriage.
Thank God Illinois is not a community property State.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by WavesDontDie: 7:14am On Oct 08, 2016
Bruh how TF do you grab a bìtch by the pvssy, shìt must be flabby loose as hell.

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Be safe Buddy, my daughter moved away from Orlando to Lakeland because of Andrew. Hopefully, this too shall pass.
It's like nothing have ever seen.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
My brother from another mother, you nailed it. The problem with Foreigners for Tramp is that they Google all kind of junks from right wings journals and blogs and they think that's gospel. The Super predator they are all foaming about, Hillary apologized for that comment. Tramp never apologize for all his hatred, bigotry and racism against fellow Americans. The foreign supporters of Tramp doesn't bother me because thank God they have no vote. Their 15 minutes of fame will expire on the late evening of November 8 when California returns put Hillary into 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
Did you see his pathetic apology for the "Grab them by the p**** " gaffe.He tries to spin it by bringing up Bill while he claims he isn't a perfect man and doesn't want people to judge him by his actions of 10years ago but he's comfortable bringing up Bill Clinton's past from 20years ago even though Bill Clinton is not running for President.

I can't even say am sick to the stomach,cause I wasn't a bit surprised at what I saw.That's the Trump we've been warning the nation about for the past 16months.I look forward to him being destroyed at the debate tomorrow and hopefully he doesn't even win a single state if women overwhelmingly vote for Hill.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
CFCman:

The media would find a way to create a false equivalence with Hillary by trying to spin out a non-scandal like they currently are with new Wikileaks release of her paid speech transcripts which reveals Hillary is a progressive at heart who takes a moderate approach to policy implementation to get things done.The leaks makes a strong case for her with Berners and lots of them are with her now but guess what Fox News is spinning it and wouldn't cover Trump's gaffe.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by vedaxcool(m): 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
grin grin Tramp finally proved right all we have been saying about him... in summary a maniac with bloated ego

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
Voters in my precinct can only vote by mail this time

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Did you see his pathetic apology for the "Grab them by the p**** " gaffe.He tries to spin it by bringing up Bill while he claims he isn't a perfect man and doesn't want people to judge him by his actions of 10years ago but he's comfortable bringing up Bill Clinton's past from 20years ago even though Bill Clinton is not running for President.

I can't even say am sick to the stomach,cause I wasn't a bit surprised at what I saw.That's the Trump we've been warning the nation about for the past 16months.I look forward to him being destroyed at the debate tomorrow and hopefully he doesn't even win a single state if women overwhelmingly vote for Hill.
Right on point. The guy is a piece of work. He's bigoted, racist, hateful and his middle name is misorgyn, not to talk of his last name, scam. Will be very happy on late evening of November 8 when he concedes . The debate tomorrow is going to be very interesting. More ugly tapes will come out soon. This Tramp is not fit to be a council member in N/Y talk less of being a President.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
The demolition has begun.
Tax dodger, serial molester, who knows what's coming next. Watch as the trumpetts continue to turn cartwheels in desperate attempts to justify the dumpster.

How you can defend a tax dodger in one breath and scream about welfare queens in another . . .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
I will make PVSSY great again and CFCfan will pay for it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.