Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,061 members, 7,849,282 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (659475 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
CFCman:
Voters in my precinct can only vote by mail this time
Should that be a good thing or bad thing for you guys.Your state is blue so no worries there.

My useless Governor who heads a PAC that supports lying Cheeto McSniffles won't extend voters registration in the face of the hurricane.He is doing this to repress democratic voters cause the areas affected by Matthew trends democrat so he wants to do away with the votes there.Republicans and riggging go hand in hand.

Good news for Florida Dems and democratic affiliated groups,they've registered a record number of almost 700,000 new voters,while republicans submitted just 60,000.I'd say we can carry Florida.

Who are you voting for Senate?Kamala or Sanchez?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
vedaxcool:
grin grin Tramp finally proved right all we have been saying about him... in summary a maniac with bloated ego
Tramp is done. The Republicans are in bad shape now because he's dragging the whole party down. I saw this coming months ago. The guy is worse than deplorables. Serves the republicans right because they embrace his bigotry and misorgyn plus his race baiting. Tramp turning turning the Party of Lincoln to Party of Shame. Hopefully, they will regroup because we surely needs the two parties for check and balances.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
How republicans think undecided

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Should that be a good thing or bad thing for you guys.Your state is blue so no worries there.

My useless Governor who heads a PAC that supports lying Cheeto McSniffles won't extend voters registration in the face of the hurricane.He is doing this to repress democratic voters cause the areas affected by Matthew trends democrat so he wants to do away with the votes there.Republicans and riggging go hand in hand.

Good news for Florida Dems and democratic affiliated groups,they've registered a record number of almost 700,000 new voters,while republicans submitted just 60,000.I'd say we can carry Florida.

You should know CFCman likes Kamala for her beauty and brain.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Tramp is done. The Republicans are in bad shape now because he's dragging the whole party down. I saw this coming months ago. The guy is worse than deplorables. Serves the republicans right because they embrace his bigotry and misorgyn plus his race baiting. Tramp turning turning the Party of Lincoln to Party of Shame. Hopefully, they will regroup because we surely needs the two parties for check and balances.
I so want a 50 state win next month so republicans downballot are burned out of Congress.That way Madam President can get a lot of work done.We need to take the keys of Congress from spineless Ryan and dangerous McConnel.America has had enough of legislative tyranny under these two.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You should know CFCman likes Kamala for her beauty and brain.
I'm waiting on him to stress that again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
ValerianSteel:
I so want a 50 state win next month so republicans downballot are burned out of Congress.That way Madam President can get a lot of work done.We need to take the keys of Congress from spineless Ryan and dangerous McConnel.America has had enough of legislative tyranny under these two.
It is gonna be like McCarthy loss of 68. He's going to lose in a landslide worse than that of Mondale against The Gipper of 84. I want the Dems to clear the Senate and the House so Hillary can get her agenda accomplished. Note how Faux News is in mourning again.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by WavesDontDie: 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
Y'all food stamp collectors can rejoice all you like...Fact is many more states are voting Republican Governors, even if we lose this Election, 2019 would be a whole other story...We the people are tired of the Democrat party's ineptitude.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
It is gonna be like McCarthy loss of 68. He's going to lose in a landslide worse than that of Mondale against The Gipper of 84. I want the Dems to clear the Senate and the House so Hillary can get her agenda accomplished. Note how Faux News is in mourning again.
Even their guest are calling them out for trying to spin this grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
Twitter already said it.Interpretation to anyone who doesn't understand this:

"America you'll be rickrolled if you put me in the White House.Am a pervert and 100% of us perverts never change.They go back to their ways".

Happy Saturday Folks,the Donald is toast.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
WavesDontDie:

Y'all food stamp collectors can rejoice all you like...Fact is many more states are voting Republican Governors, even if we lose this Election, 2019 would be a whole other story...We the people are tired of the Democrat party's ineptitude.
Junebug, calm down, no one lives on public dough more than you.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
People digging up the archives on the Donald's twitter history.Looking bad for Orange Hitler.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by WavesDontDie: 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Junebug, calm down, no one lives on public dough more than you.

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
Even Hugh Hewitt knows this is bad.

http://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/481449/

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
ValerianSteel:

I am voting for Kamala cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
Start kissing them and groping their cun.t...Donald tell us what comes next grin
I think he should step down. Still wondering if he can win this election. I'm sure he is telling himself to do well tomorrow and all the news will be history. If Donald should be president, he will just make money building more hotels in Eastern Europe. He is in it to make money anyway.
I shudder at the thought of groping women and kissing them with smelling tic tac mouth. . angry

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by WavesDontDie: 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
armyofone:

I shudder at the thought of groping women and kissing them with smelling tic tac mouth. . angry

You are a Heterosexual, it's perfectly understandable if you shudder.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Even Hugh Hewitt knows this is bad.

http://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/481449/
More are still coming. There are montages of his bigotry, racism and misorgyn that will come out in couple weeks. Tramp is doomed. The GOPers critiquing him now just want to stem the damages coming in November to the Senate and House races.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
More are still coming. There are montages of his bigotry, racism and misorgyn that will come out in couple weeks. Tramp is doomed. The GOPers critiquing him now just want to stem the damages coming in November to the Senate and House racies.

Yes!! More are coming grin

CLINTONS NUKED.
Ok, this is big. It is a story with several facets.

1. The U.S. government issued an accusation against Russia (with no proof whatsoever) that Russia did the latest hacks, which netted over a million documents that prove massive corruption within the democrat party.

2. This was done after the democrats said the documents were not real. PROBLEM: IF THEY WERE NOT REAL, THEN THE HACK WOULD NOT BE REAL, AND RUSSIA WOULD NOT BE THE SOURCE, AUTOMATICALLY. Problem. BIG problem. The U.S. government, from the highest levels, just told the entire American public that these documents now being released ARE REAL by accusing Russia of releasing them.

3. The documents are more than spicy. Already one of them proves that Bill Clinton, as President, accepted a million dollar bribe for approving the Keystone pipeline. That's huge. And there is lots more.

4. So what did the Clinton team do? It released a recording of Donald Trump "talking lewd" about women. In the recording, trump said "I just start kissing them..Just kiss. I don’t even wait,' "Grab them by the pussy" "And when you’re a star they let you do it." So Trump fired back with some of the things Bill has said on the golf course. One that stands out is "Hillary has eaten more pussy than I have". Ouch. That stings. I'd like confirmation on that, but apparently Bill really did say that.

So this is backfiring badly on Hillary, and she's having her troll team - "Correct the Record" - go online with a blaze of comments saying the Republican party is going to cancel Trump's nomination, that Trump is dropping out, and that this is all so horrible, all the while Hillary and Bill are guilty of so much worse it's laughable.

5. All of this is happening against the awful back drop of what is going on in Syria, and Hillary's desperate need to start a huge war with Russia. They were hoping that releasing this against Trump would destroy him. It backfired. And when war is the only other option, that's spooky. -so-
Keep your ear to the rail, something huge might be coming soon.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
mojeer678:

Yes!! More are coming grin

CLINTONS NUKED.
Ok, this is big. It is a story with several facets.

1. The U.S. government issued an accusation against Russia (with no proof whatsoever) that Russia did the latest hacks, which netted over a million documents that prove massive corruption within the democrat party.

2. This was done after the democrats said the documents were not real. PROBLEM: IF THEY WERE NOT REAL, THEN THE HACK WOULD NOT BE REAL, AND RUSSIA WOULD NOT BE THE SOURCE, AUTOMATICALLY. Problem. BIG problem. The U.S. government, from the highest levels, just told the entire American public that these documents now being released ARE REAL by accusing Russia of releasing them.

3. The documents are more than spicy. Already one of them proves that Bill Clinton, as President, accepted a million dollar bribe for approving the Keystone pipeline. That's huge. And there is lots more.

4. So what did the Clinton team do? It released a recording of Donald Trump "talking lewd" about women. In the recording, trump said "I just start kissing them..Just kiss. I don’t even wait,' "Grab them by the pussy" "And when you’re a star they let you do it." So Trump fired back with some of the things Bill has said on the golf course. One that stands out is "Hillary has eaten more pussy than I have". Ouch. That stings. I'd like confirmation on that, but apparently Bill really did say that.

So this is backfiring badly on Hillary, and she's having her troll team - "Correct the Record" - go online with a blaze of comments saying the Republican party is going to cancel Trump's nomination, that Trump is dropping out, and that this is all so horrible, all the while Hillary and Bill are guilty of so much worse it's laughable.

5. All of this is happening against the awful back drop of what is going on in Syria, and Hillary's desperate need to start a huge war with Russia. They were hoping that releasing this against Trump would destroy him. It backfired. And when war is the only other option, that's spooky. -so-
Keep your ear to the rail, something huge might be coming soon.

The demoncrats are claiming to be d sanctimonious ones, as if they've never killed an ant. I knew d lewd video was brought up to distract from d real issues facing voters. They are setting a trap to bring down trump in a desperate attempt. One thing I know for sure is dat "he dat digs a pit will fall into it". The Clintons have committed more crimes against d innocent far worse dan what anyone can imagine and all what d Media and d sheepish demoncrats are doing is to cover it up, hide d dark sides of the Clintons while beaming d torchlight on Trump. It's gonna backfire real time.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2016

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
Melania issues statement.

"My husband is a pervert but don't worry,let's pretend he never said everything he's ever said.Please vote for him". undecided

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
40 Districts are no longer safe republican seats,Trump has opened up a path for strong Democratic challenge to these seats.Every republican seat in Congress is in play at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
What an end to a political campaign.

Melania's statement does little to soften the massive blow on the faltering campaign.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
CFCman:
What an end to a political campaign.
Melania's statement does little to soften the massive blow on the faltering campaign.

october never finish

this is just october surprise episode 2 - attack of the lamestream media cheesy

episode 3 loading . . .who can bet what it will be? cheesy
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 09, 2016
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 11:02am On Oct 09, 2016
oyb:

october never finish

That is their strategy - dig up as much dirt as they can. But I believe d voters won't be easily swayed by all these revelations. They would vote on real issues.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 11:04am On Oct 09, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Melania issues statement.

"My husband is a pervert but don't worry,let's pretend he never said everything he's ever said.Please vote for him". undecided
If u were in her shoes I bet u would react d same. Let hm/her dat is without sin cast d first stone.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
oyb:

october never finish

Exactly!

The strategies of throwing mud against the opponent, digging dirt or muckraking often misfire. Anyone remembers when the MP was callously murdered to force an anti-Brexit move?

The people saw through the deceit (and wickedness) and went along with their right choice.

I see this working against the Demon-crats eventually!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
mojeer678:

Exactly!

The strategies of throwing mud against the opponent, digging dirt or muckraking often misfire. Anyone remembers when the MP was callously murdered to force an anti-Brexit move?

The people saw through the deceit (and wickedness) and went along with their right choice.

I see this workintg against the Demon-crats eventually!

Dude I am not on your side. We libruls are into facts not made up noises. Trump is the true face of the gop, a party of entitled racist old white men. He is simply blowing the dog whistle at a lower frequency. No difference between him and Roger ailes. They probably compared sexual assault notes

I cannot for the life of me understand what sort of uncle ruckus mentality would lead a black man to endorse the party that spits on BBM and continues to give killer cops a pass.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
mojeer678:

Exactly!

I see this working against the Demon-crats eventually!
it's all smacks of desperation, nothing more. They're sweating big time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.