Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

What Happens Next When The Love Potion Wears Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens Next When The Love Potion Wears Out (1833 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) / How To Make Love Potion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens Next When The Love Potion Wears Out by cutieberie1(f): 6:11am On Nov 29, 2014
If a man or woman got married to their partner by using love potion and some months into d marriage the love potions wears out or is no longer working.the partner realises he/she was never in love..what happens next to the couples and to the marriage..

reasonable opinions needed if u dnt wnt to comment,dnt derail the thread pls
Re: What Happens Next When The Love Potion Wears Out by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:25am On Nov 29, 2014
Go and prepare another love portion.CHIKINA

1 Like

Re: What Happens Next When The Love Potion Wears Out by kennynelcon(m): 6:32am On Nov 29, 2014
What happens when poison expires?
Re: What Happens Next When The Love Potion Wears Out by gede7744(f): 6:33am On Nov 29, 2014
separation

or atimes hatred for each other to d level one will even wonder whether it is d devil himself sitting between them
Re: What Happens Next When The Love Potion Wears Out by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 29, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu:
Go and prepare another love portion.CHIKINA

LWKMD!!! grin grin grin
Re: What Happens Next When The Love Potion Wears Out by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 29, 2014
That will be the beginning of the end of the marriage. There's still a process called 'divorce' you know.
By the way op, are planning to use charm and hook a man? No try am ooo grin

1 Like

Re: What Happens Next When The Love Potion Wears Out by austinejrd(m): 6:54am On Nov 29, 2014
confess and ask for forgiveness.
Re: What Happens Next When The Love Potion Wears Out by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 29, 2014
Did you use love portion for your man?
Re: What Happens Next When The Love Potion Wears Out by Elcemento(m): 7:31am On Nov 29, 2014
The man eye go clear na undecided undecided undecided undecided

MY SIGNATURE, MY PROFILE, MY BUSINESS !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Happens Next When The Love Potion Wears Out by yuncka: 7:42am On Nov 29, 2014
It depends on d network U r using. If Ur network is unstoppable, juz keep recharging and subscribing Ur BIS.

But if em fail, run ooo because d hate wey d pesin go get for U fit roast U without fire.
Re: What Happens Next When The Love Potion Wears Out by shaggy007(m): 7:43am On Nov 29, 2014
cutieberie1:
If a man or woman got married to their partner by using love portion and some months into d marriage the love portions wears out or is no longer working.the partner realises he/she was never in love..what happens next to the couples and to the marriage..

Girl, it's called love POTION
Re: What Happens Next When The Love Potion Wears Out by keypad1: 7:43am On Nov 29, 2014
cutieberie1:
If a man or woman got married to their partner by using love portion and some months into d marriage the love portions wears out or is no longer working.the partner realises he/she was never in love..what happens next to the couples and to the marriage..

is dat ur next move?
Re: What Happens Next When The Love Potion Wears Out by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 29, 2014
cutieberie1:

is dat wot u used
Re: What Happens Next When The Love Potion Wears Out by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 29, 2014
cutieberie1:

Re: What Happens Next When The Love Potion Wears Out by Kunleskey(m): 8:32am On Nov 29, 2014
What happens when the cloth fade.
Re: What Happens Next When The Love Potion Wears Out by cutieberie1(f): 8:32am On Nov 29, 2014
chinziaski:
Did you use love portion for your man?

did i tel u am married simple question .....i was givin an example
Re: What Happens Next When The Love Potion Wears Out by cutieberie1(f): 8:34am On Nov 29, 2014
pinkiepetite:
is dat wot u used

a u wise @ all...sum pple jst lack sense...i didnt say am married..simple question was jst givin an example..or did u use cos i knw am 2 gud to use love potion
Re: What Happens Next When The Love Potion Wears Out by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 29, 2014
What people have for each other at the beginning of relationships is not love but infatuation and attraction. Infatuation fades out. Infatuation is based on the little information you have of someone and your ideal picture of this person which you unconsciously make up in your mind.

Love needs time to develop and it goes beyond infatuation. You must first get to know someone better to develop a deeper feeling.
You can only speak of love when you learn his / her shortcomings and bad side too. You don't love someone just because, you love someone also despite.

In successful, happy relationships, love becomes deeper and stronger. It does not disappear or become less.
Re: What Happens Next When The Love Potion Wears Out by cutieberie1(f): 8:47am On Nov 29, 2014
MzPreshie:
That will be the beginning of the end of the marriage. There's still a process called 'divorce' you know.
By the way op, are planning to use charm and hook a man? No try am ooo grin

no was givin an example
Re: What Happens Next When The Love Potion Wears Out by justmag(m): 8:51am On Nov 29, 2014
cutieberie1:
If a man or woman got married to their partner by using love potion and some months into d marriage the love potions wears out or is no longer working.the partner realises he/she was never in love..what happens next to the couples and to the marriage..

people really do that shocked shocked....The God I serve won't let that happen to me. I kno that much. grin
Re: What Happens Next When The Love Potion Wears Out by cutieberie1(f): 8:54am On Nov 29, 2014
keypad1:
is dat ur next move?

is dat how foolish u are maybe u did but definitely not me
Re: What Happens Next When The Love Potion Wears Out by ronald4lif(m): 8:58am On Nov 29, 2014
Love potion is a hoax and that is because it doesn't exist. You watch too many home videos
Re: What Happens Next When The Love Potion Wears Out by sainty2k3(m): 9:00am On Nov 29, 2014
Top up
Re: What Happens Next When The Love Potion Wears Out by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:36am On Nov 29, 2014
Recharge it of course.
Re: What Happens Next When The Love Potion Wears Out by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 29, 2014
cutieberie1:

did i tel u am married simple question .....i was givin an example

grin

Just pulling your legs
Re: What Happens Next When The Love Potion Wears Out by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
Why would you use love portion in the first place?

(1) (Reply)

Most Nigeria Guys Are Bad Kisser / Oboy See Gobe...what Will You Do In This Situation? / 10 Toxic Side Effects Of Watching P****graphy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.