Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

10 Things You Should Know About Your Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things You Should Know About Your Boyfriend (1142 Views)

10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things You Should Know About Your Boyfriend by olofofo9ja: 9:23am On Nov 29, 2014
Sometimes in a relationship,each half barely know each other deeply and this is very vital concerning the progress of the relationship or how lasting it would be. Here are 10 things a girlfriend should know about her boyfriend….

1. A girlfriend should know about His Past relationships: FULL STORY my boyfriend has 1 ex girlfriend he was with her for about a year and a half and it didn’t work out, it bugged me until I got the full story, now I know why he is the way he is and I feel soo much better.

2. Where he’s going with his life, what he wants to do, where he wants to be (if you haven’t been together very long and haven’t discussed the future ask like you’re curious not like you’re hoping it’ll be u and him till the end.

3. What he likes to do in his spare time.

4. What his preferences are with women (what he likes to see you wear, what makeup style he likes you might be surprised.)

5. If you’re really serious and old enough what he likes in bed is always something you can learn more about, sometimes he might tell you something you never would have guessed.

6. His favourite foods (definitely comes in handy).

7. How much he usually spends on his clothes (very handy if you ever want to buy him clothes… and his size, find that out too)

8. What his grades are e.g like in school (I dunno why I think this is important, but it is… it’s like… testing the responsibility factor)
http://popafrica.com/10-things-know-boyfriend/

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Your Boyfriend by olofofo9ja: 9:45am On Nov 29, 2014
Fabdedon:
it cant.. Its not complete
Goan check the remaining two on the website :p
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Your Boyfriend by Ploy(m): 10:00am On Nov 29, 2014
What guys must know about their gf.

1. Her bra size
2. Why her favourite food is noodles
3. Her shoe size
4. Her mum, (butt n tit in future)
5. Why she takes selfie every seconds
6. Her grade in school
7. Can she pound yam? I like....
8. Her expertise in BJ
to be continued
Don't yab me please, I love girls

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Your Boyfriend by olofofo9ja: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2014
Lool That BJ part tho....
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Your Boyfriend by saintvc(m): 10:26am On Nov 29, 2014
Bf are humanbeing not atm machine

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Your Boyfriend by RothmasPop: 10:42am On Nov 29, 2014
Thats true tho,girls should reason with us...
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
NOTED

(1) (Reply)

Please Relationship Experts Help Out!!! / What"s D Most Important Virtue Or Character In A Rship / Guys Imagin Your Self In This Situation! QUESTION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.