Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board (4219 Views)

Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. / 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board by tosyne2much(m): 9:30am On Nov 29, 2014
This write up is based on my observations.. I have met quite a few students clustered around result checking board and below are my observations

Lemme keep the ball rolling

10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board

1. The ones who will keep opening their mouth after checking their results. They will start explaining how easy the questions were, how they finished b4 time and how they attempted all the questions properly. They will start bad mouthing the lecturer, saying the lecturer is economical giving out marks and that he deliberately marked them down

2. The ones who will start raining curses on a lecturer the moment they realize they got D, and will start praising themselves when they get an A in the course

3. The ones who will put their hands on their hand and start crying as if dey just lost a relative ( common among the female folks grin )

4. The ones who will check their results and start blaming their failure on insufficient time during the exam

5. The ones who will check their results and would act like they have passed but look at them in the face and you would see discomfort and failure registered on their faces grin

6. The ones who have already crammed the matric number of most students. They come under the disguise of checking their results tongue

7. The ones who are there to consolate other people.. Either they pass or fail, no one knows [/b]

8. The ones who will come and stay few miles away from the board expecting students to vacate the board before they can check because they don't want ppl to know their grades

9. The ones will check their results without even saying anything, off they go.. Either they fail or pass, you will never know grin

10. The ones who will check their results and start boasting. ( I know I will get an A). Many at times, they will be the last person to vacate the result check board because they want to show to their colleges how well they have performed

** Feel free to add yours **

Warning - No claiming of brilliant student on this thread grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board by vizkiz: 9:36am On Nov 29, 2014
Do they still post result(s) on the wall in Nigeria? undecided

We use to check the internet for our results here in Ado ekiti grin

10 Likes

Re: 10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 29, 2014
The ones who keep checking every five minutes expecting the result to change miraculously.

9 Likes

Re: 10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board by Kylekent59: 9:51am On Nov 29, 2014
What about the ones that put their hands on dir head immediately dey fail not knowing others looking had noticed dey fail

1 Like

Re: 10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board by lanxlot(m): 10:00am On Nov 29, 2014
grin grin sum pple de cry oo....wen expectations has been cut short.....oh I love this quote.....EXPECT THE WORST AND YOU WILL NEVER BE DISAPPOINTED.
Re: 10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board by Eragablessen(m): 10:02am On Nov 29, 2014
Some dont even have the nerves.
Colleagues do the checking for them. Either way its a show off cos most of them performed awesomly great.
Re: 10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 29, 2014
The ones that will check their result and immediately use a pen to cancel their matric number n d grade
For some,
•To keep their success a secret
•To hide their failure(most of dem dey form Albert Einstein)

6 Likes

Re: 10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 29, 2014
Lol, funny. grin. And a note of warning to the I schooled in France, Puerto Rico or Congo crew, trust me, that joke is getting stale. angry

3 Likes

Re: 10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 29, 2014
tosyne2much:
This write up is based on my observations.. I have met quite a few students clustered around result checking board and below are my observations

Lemme keep the ball rolling

10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board

1. The ones who will keep opening their mouth after checking their results. They will start explaining how easy the questions was, how they finished b4 time and how they attempted all the questions properly. They will start bad mouthing the lecturer, saying the lecturer is economical giving out marks and that he deliberately marked them down

2. The ones who will start raining curses on a lecturer the moment they realize they got D, and will start praising themselves when they get an A in the course

3. The ones who will check their results and start hissing as if it wasn't their result. They will keep checking every 2min if truly it is their matric
or that of someone else

4. The ones who will check their result and start blaming their failure on insufficient time during the exam

5. The ones who will check their results and would act like they have passed but look at them in the face and you would see discomfort and failure registered on their faces grin

6. The ones who come to check their own result under the disguise of checking for someone else (if I hear say na another person result tongue )

7. The ones who are there to consolate other people.. Either they have pass or fail, no no one knows [/b]

8. The ones who will come and stay few miles away from the board expecting students to vacate the board before they can check because they don't want ppl to know their grades

9. The ones will check their results without even saying anything, off they go.. Either they fail or pass, you will never know grin

10. The ones who will check their result and start boasting. ( I know I will get an A). Many at times, they will be the last person to vacate the result check board because they want to show to their colleges how well they have performed

** Feel free to add yours **

Warning - No claiming of brilliant student on this thread grin
so why is this making frontpage? angry smiley
Re: 10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board by Profcamsey(m): 10:10am On Nov 29, 2014
I am brilliant. I dont do these. Mind you, dont qoute me if you dont want to be banned for life.
Re: 10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board by yetunsbay(m): 10:10am On Nov 29, 2014
the one that will say -Oga gives me D wen u are not expecting anything less than A/B
Re: 10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board by lanxlot(m): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2014
AgapeCharis:
The ones that will check their result and immediately use a pen to cancel their matric number n d grade
For some,
•To keep their success a secret
•To hide their failure(most of dem dey form Albert Einstein)
hehehe, if u cancel ur score na im pple go focus attention On you....shey no b alphabetical order una de sit down 4 una uni?? My mates go trace d mat number of d pson b4 d cancellation and afteram. 2 detect d pson.

1 Like

Re: 10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board by chibwike(m): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
so why is this making frontpage? angry smiley
Did it make fP
Re: 10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board by chibwike(m): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2014
Profcamsey:
I am brilliant. I dont do these. Mind you, dont qoute me if you dont want to be banned for life.
Re: 10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board by Beesluv: 10:14am On Nov 29, 2014
Lol

The ones who wait to check all their coursemates results and even cram some grin
Re: 10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 29, 2014
chibwike:
Did it make fP
potentially making frontpage grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board by englishmart(m): 10:17am On Nov 29, 2014
my future is in my hands. So I've taken this place for the future
Re: 10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board by saintvc(m): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2014
Those that are not registered student but check the board anyway
Re: 10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board by chibwike(m): 10:20am On Nov 29, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
potentially making frontpage grin
Lol....it deserves FP tho...its a nice thread
Re: 10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 29, 2014
chibwike:
Lol....it deserves FP tho...its a nice thread
smiley....
space booked..
was here.
Re: 10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board by akinsadeez(m): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2014
This list get as e be. I don't see any difference in point 1-4. They are all just saying the same thing in another way. You sha wan create list undecided

4 Likes

Re: 10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board by StrongPenis: 10:47am On Nov 29, 2014
I wasn't allowed to check my results back then; I landed at the school health centre twice just after checking my 100 level results. My babe begged me not to check the result again that she would check it for me. As at the time I was graduating, I was almost in first class based on the grades she said I had. I remember I had to seriously hustle money to give her to help me sort 3 of our lecturers so I could make A and then first class when I was in my finals. When I received my certificate, I saw third classcry.. I pee'd on myself. The b1tch deceived me! angry

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board by andersyn: 10:49am On Nov 29, 2014
All are true but number 8 is the truthest
Re: 10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 29, 2014
Your school is backward op.

Still pasting results!

Huck!

I give up.
Re: 10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board by orobs93(m): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2014
the students with their heart in their mouth..
Re: 10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board by Timothy3113(m): 11:13am On Nov 29, 2014
StrongPenis:
I wasn't allowed to check my results back then; I landed at the school health centre twice just after checking my 100 level results. My babe begged me not to check the result again that she would check it for me. As at the time I was graduating, I was almost in first class grade based on the grades she said I had. When I received my certificate, I saw third classcry.. The b1tch deceived me! angry
bro you got me laughing. The gel tey o
Re: 10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board by Timothy3113(m): 11:14am On Nov 29, 2014
StrongPenis:
I wasn't allowed to check my results back then; I landed at the school health centre twice just after checking my 100 level results. My babe begged me not to check the result again that she would check it for me. As at the time I was graduating, I was almost in first class grade based on the grades she said I had. When I received my certificate, I saw third classcry.. The b1tch deceived me! angry
bro you got me laughing. The gel tey o, you suppose use ur strong.p to destroy her.
Re: 10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board by tosyne2much(m): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2014
Yomieluv:
Your school is backward op.

Still pasting results!

Huck!

I give up.

I just viewed your profile and from your profile pix one could tell you attend(ed) on of the reputable universities in Nigeria
Re: 10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 29, 2014
the ones that comes to check if the previous carry over isn't reflecting if it didn't that is their pass mark.
Re: 10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board by Adeoba10(m): 11:19am On Nov 29, 2014
Those wey go carry microscope come result board because their G.P too small
Those wey G.P small sotey e no fit flash mtn to mtn

1 Like

Re: 10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 29, 2014
StrongPenis:
maybe be cox u were busy flogging girls with ur Strong pennis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"When I Fork Pr&ck It Nearly Breaks" Shameless Nollywood Actress Reveals / A Lot If Candidates Will Re-write Jamb Next Year-jamb / Kaduna Poly Student Sent Home For Wearing Jean Trousers Laments (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.