Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. (3019 Views)

Who Are The Dogs And Who Are The Baboons.....i Keep Asking My Self / Who Are The Dogs And Who Are The Baboons.....i Keep Asking My Self / It Is The Season Of The Baboons, Be Vigilant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by Oklander: 10:58am On Nov 29, 2014
A statement made by Buhari few years ago translated literarily to mean "Dogs and Baboons soaked in blood", has been used severally against him by many of his critics. Buhari supporters reiterated by explaining that this statement was never literary but rather ironical or idiomatic.

The hypocrisy here is that the anti Buhari campaigners switches the expression back and forth to suit their campaign. If you refer to the dogs and baboons as church members and people in the Masjid who are been soaked in blood this days, then you are saying the statement is not literary as there was no where Buhari mentioned human being in the statement.

Once again, the statement is a Hausa idiom, Buhari clearly said...
”I used the Hausa idiom ‘Kare jini, Biri jini’, which is a metaphor for a very tough fight. But, like the Islamic fundamentalist toga they falsely put on me because they cannot impinge on my personal and professional integrity, PDP apologists deliberately twisted this idiom to mean I called for violence.

But since the Mr.clueless supporters, the saTANists, the TANdroids and the papa Deceiving Pickin followers tend to take it literarily all the time, they should come here and tell us; where the dogs and the baboons are? how many dogs and baboons has been killed so far?
Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 29, 2014
The funniest part is that this statement was made in 2012 and they (anti buhari) empty heads use this statement to link buhari to 2011 violence.

How does a statement made in 2012 affect what happened in 2011

1 Like

Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by chimerase2: 11:08am On Nov 29, 2014
Ma APC brodas and sistas said he was speaking in parables

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2014
Obiagelli:
The funniest part is that this statement was made in 2012 and they (anti buhari) empty heads use this statement to link buhari to 2011 violence.

Nobody has used the "dogs and baboons" statement to link Buhari to the 2011 post election violence.

Before the 2011 elections, he asked his followers to lynch people. That's why Youth corpers like Aikfavour Uzoma were lynched.

17 Likes

Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 29, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Nobody has used the "dogs and baboons" starement to link Buhari to the 2011 post election violence.

Before the 2011 elections, he asked his followers to lynch people. That's why Youth corpers like Aikfavour Uzoma were lynched.
Please provide a link to the lynching statement. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 29, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Nobody has used the "dogs and baboons" starement to link Buhari to the 2011 post election violence.

hmmmm!! Abeg provide link where he made such statement o!
Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by Oklander: 11:38am On Nov 29, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

waiting for your link and proof to that... I may probably have to wait forever though!
Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by Oklander: 11:39am On Nov 29, 2014
Obiagelli:

Their warped ways of thinking tire me!
Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by nellyelitz(m): 11:42am On Nov 29, 2014
Buhari supporters are the monkeys and Buhari is the Baboon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 29, 2014
Oklander:
waiting for your link and proof to that... I may probably have to wait forever though!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by gratiaeo(m): 11:58am On Nov 29, 2014
Southern APC members are on a very long tin, Northerners has special agenda with APC.
Northerners both in PDP and APC are sponsoring BH

1 Like

Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by jamace(m): 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
Oklander:
A statement made by Buhari few years ago translated literarily to mean "Dogs and Baboons soaked in blood", has been used severally against him by many of his critics. Buhari supporters reiterated by explaining that this statement was never literary but rather ironical or idiomatic.

The hypocrisy here is that the anti Buhari campaigners switches the expression back and forth to suit their campaign. If you refer to the dogs and baboons as church members and people in the Masjid who are been soaked in blood this, then you are saying the statement is not literary as there was no where Buhari mentioned human being in the statement.

Once again, the statement is a Hausa idiom, Buhari clearly said...

But since the Mr.clueless supporters, the saTANists, the TANdroids and the papa Deceiving Pickin followers tend to take it literarily all the time, they should come here and tell us; where the dogs and the baboons are? how many dogs and baboons has been killed so far?
Buhari is a religious fanatic and very sympathetic to the boko haram sect. He even queried the FG for killing boko haram members and told the FG to stop killing boko haram members: http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by Frankenstein: 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
Buhari is too old to be my president. I don't want a Fulani version of Mugagbe as my president.

Assuming he wins in 2015, he'll most definitely seek for reelection in 2019. At 76, the same ancient will be returning to power probably on a wheelchair and finally leave office at the age of 80; if he doesn't try to amend the constitution and make himself a life president.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
JackBaueress1:
hmmmm!! Abeg provide link where he made such statement o!
Obiagelli:

Please provide a link to the lynching statement. Thanks
Oklander:

https://www.nairaland.com/615556/april-polls-lynch-anybody-attempts

7 Likes

Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2014

1 Like

Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by Oklander: 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

https://www.nairaland.com/615556/april-polls-lynch-anybody-attempts
you see your life? the link you provided is nothing but rants of a bigoted nairalander, the sunnews link pasted by the OP of that post has nothing to display, says "not found".

1 Like

Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by Descartes: 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
I repeat, Buhari is a contraband/counterfeited political ware, and any attempt or attempted attempt to pass him off as a genuine political ware should be rejected and condemned in its entirety. angry

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by ibnjarir93(m): 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
Obiagelli:

Spot on.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
Oklander:
you see your life? the link you provided is nothing but rants of a bigoted nairalander, the sunnews link pasted by the OP of that post has nothing to display, says "not found".

Make google your friend mate.
Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
ibnjarir93:
For the records, it's was used before the 2011 polls.
Got a link?
Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by Oklander: 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

You need that the more, and about the fake link inside the link you provided? You would pretend perhaps!
Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by gratiaeo(m): 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
Obiagelli:

I concede.
You see your life

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
Oklander:
You need that the more, and about the fake link inside the link you provided? You would pretend perhaps!

Dude I don't want to engage in a back and forth argument with you here. I just checked your date of registration on Nairaland and you are fairly new here (if you are not one of those with multiple handles).

The topic was widely discussed here and on other public fora at the time your tin god made that statement.

As for Sun not having the story any more on their website, you and I know that most Nigerian media houses do not back up their news articles for too long. It's only a few of them that still hold news material from 4 years ago online. But a simple Google search would lead you to other sources.

Shalom

5 Likes

Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
gratiaeo:

You see your life
I don't know if you are sane, i asked for a link and i got one, unlike you clowns i conceded.
Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by LouisVanGaal(m): 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
What some PDP fanatics don't and would never know is that...there is a 'cabal' in dis country dat don't want Buhari at all for their selfish reasons...This is like a business... And they are ready to canvass for votes for the persons who would protect their 'loots'...they are aware that they can't take this decision on their own; so they implant religious and ethnic bigotry and all manners of falsehood and scaremongering within us...WAKE UP NIGERIANS!!! This is a chess game, and we're like the pawns before them...That's why they would favour a 'Stealing-isn't-corruption-govt' any day, anytime! Their tactics is working well..things aren't going well in Nigeria; instead of us to unite and start holding the govt responsible..rada we're playing into their hands by fighting ourselves...what an ironyangryangryangry! There are other candidates to vote for even if you don't like Buhari..Kwankwaso or Rochas or Sam Nda Isiaih or even these young chap..Daniel Akinlami...ANYBODY BUT GEJ..undecided
Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
What some PDP fanatics don't and would never know is that...there is a 'cabal' in dis country dat don't want Buhari at all for their selfish reasons...This is like a business... And they are ready to canvass for votes for the persons who would protect their 'loots'...they are aware that they can't take this decision on their own; so they implant religious and ethnic bigotry and all manners of falsehood and scaremongering within us...WAKE UP NIGERIANS!!! This is a chess game, and we're like the pawns before them...That's why they would favour a 'Stealing-isn't-corruption-govt' any day, anytime! Their tactics is working well..things aren't going well in Nigeria; instead of us to unite and start holding the govt responsible..rada we're playing into their hands by fighting ourselves...what an ironyangryangryangry! There are other candidates to vote for even if you don't like Buhari..Kwankwaso or Rochas or Sam Nda Isiaih or even these young chap..Daniel Akinlami...ANYBODY BUT GEJ..undecided

You couldn't even mask your partisanship.

All your candidates happen to be APC. I laugh in Kalabari grin grin

Contrary to your opinion, a certain group of people who hitherto held the nation by the jugular are not happy with GEJ being the president. The Truth is that these Guys are bitter, just jealous and bitter for the way the Otuoke-Born Child of Providence has changed the "Sharing Formular" of the Oil Booty to reach previously unknown people......and the danger his continued stay in power portends for them Traditional Looters and Criminals. .....Our only concern is how they ( The Traditional Looters and Hegemonic Criminals)!have tried hard to conceal the real reasons for their agitation under an Intra-Sponsored Terrorism and Sabotage against our country and have almost successfully convinced reasonable minority of gullible Nigerians into believing them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by luvinhubby(m): 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
nellyelitz:
Buhari supporters are the monkeys and Buhari is the Baboon
grin grin
Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

your link is as fake as your cooking.

Mtscheeew!

1 Like

Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by omenka(m): 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Nobody has used the "dogs and baboons" statement to link Buhari to the 2011 post election violence.

PDP/saTANists/TANoids/Cankerworms & Lies is like Bees and Honey. They can't do without each other. You can verify that from Reuben Abati.

And by the way, your employee said members of Boko Haram are his siblings/family which is the reason why he can't set the Nigerian Army against them.

Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by Oklander: 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Dude I don't want to engage in a back and forth argument with you here. I just checked your date of registration on Nairaland and you are fairly new here (if you are not one of those with multiple handles).

The topic was widely discussed here and on other public fora at the time your tin god made that statement.

As for Sun not having the story any more on their website, you and I know that most Nigerian media houses do not back up their news articles for too long. It's only a few of them that still hold news material from 4 years ago online. But a simple Google search would lead you to other sources.

Shalom
Forget about the date of reg. am ain't new here. Perhaps you know nothing about all the reasons Buhari threatened to sue PDP/Reuben Abati within that period, you know nothing about the panel set by GEJ himself to look into post election violence which exonerated Buhari. If Sun news has no backups, what about link from other news outlets? We simply ask that you provide a valid link to your assertion, stop telling us to go to Google!
Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by LouisVanGaal(m): 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

You couldn't even mask your partisanship.

All your candidates happen to be APC. I laugh in Kalabari grin grin

Contrary to your opinion, a certain group of people who hitherto held the nation by the jugular are not happy with GEJ being the president. The Truth is that these Guys are bitter, just jealous and bitter for the way the Otuoke-Born Child of Providence has changed the "Sharing Formular" of the Oil Booty to reach previously unknown people......and the danger his continued stay in power portends for them Traditional Looters and Criminals. .....Our only concern is how they ( The Traditional Looters and Hegemonic Criminals)!have tried hard to conceal the real reasons for their agitation under an Intra-Sponsored Terrorism and Sabotage against our country and have almost successfully convinced reasonable minority of gullible Nigerians into believing them. 
It's like your brain was fenced, when u rushed to quote me or u wea high on expired 'Bobo' drink gringrin..dint u read m last sentence 'ANY BODY, BUT GEJ' undecidedundecided...and if I listed majority of APC candidates, its because, they are the notable ones I knw that are contesting in such a big platform..besides Daniel Akinlami is not an APC fellow..
Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by idumuose(m): 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
What would happen if Buhari losses 2015 presidential election?

How can he ride on the back of corrupt politicians like Tinubu to become President?

Victory for Buhari is victory for Tinubu.This is very dangerous for our democracy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

LEKKI TOLL GATE STAFF MALICIOUSLY DEFRAUDING ROAD USERS::::::::::::::::::::::: / The First Oil Well In Nigeria. / Why Hasn't EFCC Arrested Tompolo...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.