Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:54 PM

Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. (3139 Views)

Who Are The Dogs And Who Are The Baboons.....i Keep Asking My Self / Who Are The Dogs And Who Are The Baboons.....i Keep Asking My Self / It Is The Season Of The Baboons, Be Vigilant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by ibnjarir93(m): 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
Obiagelli:

Got a link?
. It was made in 2012. GEJ spin doctors mislead me. I'm retracting my comment immediately.
Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
ibnjarir93:
. It was made in 2012. GEJ spin doctors mislead me. I'm retracting my comment immediately.
Bless you brother.
Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by 2cato: 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
Obiagelli:

I concede.
that is why i love you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by Oklander: 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
ibnjarir93:
grin Lol...na so them dey deceive person.
Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by hubreality(m): 9:46am On Feb 02, 2015
[s]
Oklander:
[s]A statement made by Buhari few years ago translated literarily to mean "Dogs and Baboons soaked in blood", has been used severally against him by many of his critics. Buhari supporters reiterated by explaining that this statement was never literary but rather ironical or idiomatic.

The hypocrisy here is that the anti Buhari campaigners switches the expression back and forth to suit their campaign. If you refer to the dogs and baboons as church members and people in the Masjid who are been soaked in blood this days, then you are saying the statement is not literary as there was no where Buhari mentioned human being in the statement.

Once again, the statement is a Hausa idiom, Buhari clearly said...

But since the Mr.clueless supporters, the saTANists, the TANdroids and the papa Deceiving Pickin followers tend to take it literarily all the time, they should come here and tell us; where the dogs and the baboons are? how many dogs and baboons has been killed so far?[/s]
[/
Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by Oklander: 12:50am On Feb 04, 2015
hubreality:
[s][/
You high or something!
Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by hubreality(m): 8:31am On Feb 04, 2015
Oklander:
You high or something!
You ought to ask yourself that question. Respect/Disrespect is Reciprocal! cool
Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by Oklander: 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
hubreality:

You ought to ask yourself that question. Respect/Disrespect is Reciprocal! cool
You were not mentioned in the post, respect yourself and face front.
Re: Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. by hubreality(m): 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
Oklander:
You were not mentioned in the post, respect yourself and face front.
you don't need to mention me in ur post nor do I need ur respect either, but do learn to respect established authorities and offices, drive ur point here without insulting people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Administration And Matters Arising / This 24-year-old Ghanaian Boy Marries 73-year-old White Grandmother (photo) / Good News For All By NCC!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.