Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,223 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

So Dudes. What Are We Going To Do With Our Newfound Super Power? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Dudes. What Are We Going To Do With Our Newfound Super Power? (1308 Views)

Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Dudes. What Are We Going To Do With Our Newfound Super Power? by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 29, 2014
I Just read that nigerians have the 6th sexiest accent in the world. so, any ideas on how to use this to our selfish interests? i'm thinking online dating and the green card. hmmn? hmmn?
Re: So Dudes. What Are We Going To Do With Our Newfound Super Power? by iceberylin(m): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2014
Wooing Models grin
Re: So Dudes. What Are We Going To Do With Our Newfound Super Power? by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 29, 2014
iceberylin:
Wooing Models grin
hmmn. Models. . .
Re: So Dudes. What Are We Going To Do With Our Newfound Super Power? by Cholls(m): 11:31am On Nov 29, 2014
Teempakguy:
I Just read that nigerians have the 6th sexiest accent in the world. so, any ideas on how to use this to our selfish interests? i'm thinking online dating and the green card. hmmn? hmmn?
my brother what can I say? Take over the world I guess undecided
Re: So Dudes. What Are We Going To Do With Our Newfound Super Power? by iceberylin(m): 11:32am On Nov 29, 2014
Teempakguy:
hmmn. Models. . .
Super-models Maybe
Re: So Dudes. What Are We Going To Do With Our Newfound Super Power? by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 29, 2014
And they think they have better to offer than runs girls cheesy
Re: So Dudes. What Are We Going To Do With Our Newfound Super Power? by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 29, 2014
Re: So Dudes. What Are We Going To Do With Our Newfound Super Power? by Swizdoe(m): 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
What's sexy about an accent..... You can work in a radio station, that's where it will be much appreciated.
The silly accent of most OAPs especially the females is very annoying..... Always forming born and bred in britain meanwhile they grew up in Ojuelegba

1 Like

Re: So Dudes. What Are We Going To Do With Our Newfound Super Power? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
My company goes international. grin
Re: So Dudes. What Are We Going To Do With Our Newfound Super Power? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
Swizdoe:
What's sexy about an accent..... You can work in a radio station, that's where it will be much appreciated.
The silly accent of most OAPs especially the females is very annoying..... Always forming born and bred in britain meanwhile they grew up in Ojuelegba
Come On. you're a guy. you can't expect to find an accent remarkable. an accent to a male is like a curve to a female. so, let's do this! hey. how about, we use it in promoting nollywood? all we need is a scriptwriter with actual sense to write a sensational romance story. i can forsee an international block buster ahead.
Re: So Dudes. What Are We Going To Do With Our Newfound Super Power? by Swizdoe(m): 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
Teempakguy:
Come On. you're a guy. you can't expect to find an accent remarkable. an accent to a male is like a curve to a female. so, let's do this! hey. how about, we use it in promoting nollywood? all we need is a scriptwriter with actual sense to write a sensational romance story. i can forsee an international block buster ahead.
Now this is funny....... Block buster ko, block cracker nii
Re: So Dudes. What Are We Going To Do With Our Newfound Super Power? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
Swizdoe:

Now this is funny....... Block buster ko, block cracker nii
oh come on. don't be such a pessimist. out of all the countries. we got rated as sexy just because of the way we talk. this is a huge asset. btw, i'm still on that block buster. pls, see something good in this
Re: So Dudes. What Are We Going To Do With Our Newfound Super Power? by Afrok(m): 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
Teempakguy:
oh come on. don't be such a pessimist. out of all the countries. we got rated as sexy just because of the way we talk. this is a huge asset. btw, i'm still on that block buster. pls, see something good in this
am with U on the block buster thing, so which block are we gonna bust, the one made of cement or water?
Re: So Dudes. What Are We Going To Do With Our Newfound Super Power? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
Afrok:
am with U on the block buster thing, so which block are we gonna bust, the one made of cement or water?
Okay, I Can See That Idea Didn't Sell. So, Let's Go After Those Girls That Claim They School In France. . . Except France Is More Sexier. . . Okay, Then Lets Head To South Africa.
Re: So Dudes. What Are We Going To Do With Our Newfound Super Power? by tpia6: 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
just dont raise kids who will grow up to be asking "what is the meaning of fairy tale".

its not always about bottom power or measuring stick, stop ignoring your children.
Re: So Dudes. What Are We Going To Do With Our Newfound Super Power? by Spidermon: 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
Record soundtracks for blue films.
Work as a customer care agent
Become a town crier
Sexy ko, sexy nii

1 Like

Re: So Dudes. What Are We Going To Do With Our Newfound Super Power? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
This is where the genius stands out. a true genius can see an opportunity in every premise. even the most ridiculous ones. and i've decided not to post the real opportunities i've considered because you won't appreciate it.
Re: So Dudes. What Are We Going To Do With Our Newfound Super Power? by Elxandre(m): 2:15am On Dec 03, 2014
You are one really funny guy. cheesy
Re: So Dudes. What Are We Going To Do With Our Newfound Super Power? by Elxandre(m): 2:16am On Dec 03, 2014
A genius never calls himself a genius.

Re: So Dudes. What Are We Going To Do With Our Newfound Super Power? by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 04, 2014
Elxandre:
A genius never calls himself a genius.
Definite proof that you have never met a genius before.
Re: So Dudes. What Are We Going To Do With Our Newfound Super Power? by Elxandre(m): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
Teempakguy:
Definite proof that you have never met a genius before.
Lol.
People have 160+ IQ, yet they aren't as boastful as you are. undecided
Re: So Dudes. What Are We Going To Do With Our Newfound Super Power? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
Elxandre:

Lol.
People have 160+ IQ, yet they aren't as boastful as you are. undecided
Pls list. i am very sure that there are not up to five people in nigeria with that IQ figure. i have only gotten that figure once. but i discarded it because the test seemed too simple. and geniuses really do boast.
Re: So Dudes. What Are We Going To Do With Our Newfound Super Power? by Elxandre(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
Teempakguy:
Pls list. i am very sure that there are not up to five people in nigeria with that IQ figure. i have only gotten that figure once. but i discarded it because the test seemed too simple. and geniuses really do boast.
Remember where you said your IQ dropped to 103 because you watch movies? cheesy
I watch TV alot and my IQ is always at a stable range of around 130 no matter what test I take. cheesy
And I know people much smarter than I am.
My friend forget that 5 people in Nigeria stuff joor.

Don't take all these serious o, just having fun. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Guys Is It True? B4 Marriage & After Marriage / When Being Single Is Preferable / A Week Old Baby Girl Up For Adoption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.