Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,502 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] (6026 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / A Thread For All Cheating Husbands / Are Women In Nigeria Supposed To Expect And Accept Cheating Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by quantumphysics(m): 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
jmoore:
May God forgive the op cos he doesn't know what he is saying.
help me in welcoming MUGU no 2.... Nice guys Finish last, inheriting overbangēd pūssies.... a word is enof for d wise

1 Like

Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
Sophyrocks:

You see why your thinking is twisted? How do you know karma is a female? you've slept with her too? So you were that promiscuous to know that all women are cheats? You slept with all women. Then you dnt deserve a faithful wife. Say Amen.

grin grin grin
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by quantumphysics(m): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
Sophyrocks:

You see why your thinking is twisted? How do you know karma is a female? you've slept with her too? So you were that promiscuous to know that all women are cheats? You slept with all women. Then you dnt deserve a faithful wife. Say Amen.
if less than 3% of the female homo sapien specie is not guilty of the charges stated.... then i have the right to sentence them to BĪTCHhood and Execute them with KARMA grin
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mondisweets:
thank u
Seriously, the Op sounds like a broken record. He doesnt know we can see right through him.

Eyah Op, take heart. Next time if you wanna date good women, ensure you dnt use your d1ck to do the selection. Your brain is there for a purpose.
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by bossminded: 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
quantumphysics:
u sef dey see the mata soooo..... grin

Sum ppl dy really shock me..anyway Dts non of my business

On my way to france
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Seriously, the Op sounds like a broken record. He doesnt know we can see right through him.

Eyah Op, take heart. Next time if you wanna date good women, ensure you dnt use your d1ck to do the selection. Your brain is there for a purpose.

It is not enough to make the decision to date good women. It takes more. Good women have choices. wink
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by crackhaus: 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
zeb04:
oh well.... it is a good thing karma dosnt work all the time.
Lmao... cheesycheesy

This one is guilty! grin

4 Likes

Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by quantumphysics(m): 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
Sophyrocks:

why cry for the bereaved if u yourself are not painedd...... enjoy ur mugu while his muguness last... grin
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by quantumphysics(m): 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
carefreewannabe:

It is not enough to make the decision to date good women. It takes more. Good women have choices. wink
good womenn..... more like TETIARY VIRGINS
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by bossminded: 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
zeb04:
undecided

It's nt ur responsibility to satisfy all men in d world sexually

To wt end anyway

Recharge card, mobile phones, fast food, cloths grin grin grin
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
quantumphysics:
good womenn..... more like TETIARY VIRGINS

I am really sorry you have been hurt so much. Never mind, life goes on. Get over it. wink
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by quantumphysics(m): 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
crackhaus:

Lmao... cheesycheesy

This one is guilty! grin
grin..... vely vely guiltyy

2 Likes

Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by quantumphysics(m): 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I am really sorry you have been hurt so much. Never mind, life goes on. Get over it. wink
why taking panadol on top my headache.... abi is it paining u tooo...... truth hurts you know grin
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
quantumphysics:
if less than 3% of the female homo sapien specie is not guilty of the charges stated.... then i have the right to sentence them to BĪTCHhood and Execute them with KARMA grin

Who gave you that right? God gave it to you? Why play God? Let me tell you the painful truth. In as much people love to song this 'Karma' song all the time regardless of whether they are guilty of the same offence, some of these girls end up with good husbands. You would never imagine they would still have good marriages. You could be here raining curses, but they could over there making their peace with God such that they would be forgiven and it would be assumed they never commited the offence. so you see, karma does not always work in your favour.

My advice, stop sleepingg arond with b1tches. ensure you always use your brain to select good women. stop using your d1ck. I wont be surprised if you end up wiith a runs girl for a wife. LOL.
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
quantumphysics:
why taking panadol on top my headache.... abi is it paining u tooo...... truth hurts you know grin

I am having fun at your expense and you are talking about headache and panadol?
Don't worry about me, you can't give me headache, men like you have no place in my life. wink
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by zeb04(f): 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
bossminded:

It's nt ur responsibility to satisfy all men in d world sexually

To wt end anyway

Recharge card, mobile phones, fast food, cloths grin grin grin

kiss and many more

1 Like

Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
Sophyrocks:

one has to have a brain to actually use one lipsrsealed looks like its mission impossible for the OP

1 Like

Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by jmoore(m): 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
quantumphysics:
help me in welcoming MUGU no 2.... Nice guys Finish last, inheriting overbangēd pūssies.... a word is enof for d wise
If being faithful is what you call mugu, then I am the King of all "mugus".
You should look in the mirror. You are the duplicate of those "overban*** *******", I doubt if you are a virgin.
Pot calling the kettle black.
smh
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by crackhaus: 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Help him out, how will he know a good woman when he meets one?
You're a good woman...yes?

Not trying to fight before you get defensive, I'm being serious... gringrin
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by Evina(f): 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
crackhaus:

Lmao... cheesycheesy

This one is guilty! grin

Crackhaus smiley
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by zeb04(f): 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
crackhaus:

Lmao... cheesycheesy

This one is guilty! grin
undecided
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by quantumphysics(m): 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Who gave you that right? God gave it to you? Why play God? Let me tell you the painful truth. In as much people love to song this 'Karma' song all the time regardless of whether they are guilty of the same offence, some of these girls end up with good husbands. You would never imagine they would still have good marriages. You could be here raining curses, but they could over there making their peace with God such that they would be forgiven and it would be assumed they never commited the offence. so you see, karma does not always work in your favour.

My advice, stop sleepingg arond with b1tches. ensure you always use your brain to select good women. stop using your d1ck. I wont be surprised if you end up wiith a runs girl for a wife. LOL.

STORY FOR THE GODS!! ..... runs girl.ko...... marathons girl ni
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by crackhaus: 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
Evina:

Crackhaus smiley
Evina smiley

How are you today?
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by bossminded: 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
zeb04:
kiss and many more

Lol..... all boils down to moni jare, Dts prostitution

Anyway non of my biz....

Smoking my shisha
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
quantumphysics:
why cry for the bereaved if u yourself are not painedd...... enjoy ur mugu while his muguness last... grin

Crying what? You are the one who is crying na. Look at your post. You are so pained. You are raining curses at all women including ur mom, sisters and relatives. Were they also involved in cheating and runs too? Take heart dear. Its not our fault that you keep mingling with runs babes or that you have slept with all women. You deserve a cheating wife too.

1 Like

Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by nairalife2013(m): 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
zeb04:
Lol but you opinion dosnt add or reduce to the number of faithful patners we have dated and still dating.

Keep hating boy.
grin I thank God for u zeb04 dear grin
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
quantumphysics:

STORY FOR THE GODS!! ..... runs girl.ko...... marathons girl ni

Leave runs babes alone. stop dating these girls. stop using ur d1ck to select women. You are so pained. here is a chilled glass of water to calm your nerves. grin grin
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by nairalife2013(m): 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
zeb04:
Lol but you opinion dosnt add or reduce to the number of faithful patners we have dated and still dating.

Keep hating boy.
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
quantumphysics:
After all thw double-dating, aristoism, FWB, Phocking all around for Job, Grades, Sharwarma... SUDDENLY THEY WANT A MUGU FAITHFUL HUSBAND ...

KARMA IS SUCH A BĪTCH....grin grin grin

" She who lives by the dīck must suffer by the dīck ~Socrates
hahahahahahahaaaahaaa
This post get small sense ooo
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by zeb04(f): 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
nairalife2013:
kiss
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mondisweets:
one has to have a brain to actually use one lipsrsealed looks like its mission impossible for the OP

Haaahahaha. Really impossible. he deserves a cheatng wife too.
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by quantumphysics(m): 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
AgapeCharis:
hahahahahahahaaaahaaa
This post get small sense ooo

hmmm......... chop small knuckle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Save My Relations With HIM. / What To Do When A Woman Insist On Court Marriage / My Dad Broke My Virginity & Continued To Sleep With Me- Female Student Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.