Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper (6160 Views)

Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH / Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper by Trottle: 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
eave a Comment
A 29-year-old woman whose greatest wish was to ‘settle down and get married’ killed herself after becoming troubled that she was approaching 30 unmarried and childless.
Rachel Gow, 29, from Haslingden, Lancashire, struggled to overcome the death of her mother, and desperately wanted a family of her own, an inquest heard.
But as her 30th birthday approached, she revealed to family members that she felt she was ‘not where she should be in life’ and that other members of her family were ‘doing better than her.’
The inquest, according toDaily Mail UK,was told that she was worried her boyfriend Anton Tsvarev, 30 would leave her, and suffered a number of insecurities about the relationship.
The day she died, Gow sent him a text message wishing him ‘all the best for the future’ before poisoning herself.
Tsvarev who had been visiting a friend later found Gow but she died despite attempts by him to revive her.
In a statement read to the Burnley hearing Gow’s brother, Stephen Best and her sister, Sarah Davidson said: “Rachel had been a happy child who had lots of friends, she loved to dance and play the violin. She was very close to Sarah. “She had three breakups before her relationship with Anton. Her greatest wish was to settle down and get married.”
Tsvarev an engineer told the hearing: “Our relationship had a lot of ups and downs due to her insecurities. This would cause a lot of problems. She constantly felt I was going to leave her but this was not the case.
“These were all things that troubled her. She felt she was not where she should be in life.”
Re: Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
She for don tell me na, I for arrange somebody for am sad
Now, she don kill herself! angry
Re: Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper by izuch(m): 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
Kill herself when I'm available? Nah nah nah. She for check me out, unless she's fugly and broke ofcourse
Re: Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
She never believed in herself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper by bennyrazz: 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
smh
Re: Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper by SAMBARRY: 2:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
Good riddance.
When purpose is unknown abuse is inevitable. Tell devil the reason you committed suicide and he could be the man of your dreams. Have a cold day there . Mshewwww
Re: Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper by Joel3(m): 3:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
remind me of my topic the agony of women above 28. God punish those who oppose that thread.

www.nairaland.com/2144655/agony-jobless-single-girls-above

Anyway. R.I .P,

By the way, many men will marry her from africa just to get citizen. Abi nor be so?
Re: Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Good riddance.
When purpose is unknown abuse is inevitable. Tell devil the reason you committed suicide and he could be the man of your dreams. Have a cold day there . Mshewwww

Silence is sometimes appropriate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper by SAMBARRY: 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
striktlymi:

Silence is sometimes appropriate.
spare me Abeg and if you find it offensive you could join her and have a 3some with the devil
Re: Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper by EfemenaXY: 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
Joel3:
remind me of my topic the agony of women above 28. God punish those who oppose that thread.

www.nairaland.com/2144655/agony-jobless-single-girls-above

Anyway. R.I .P,

By the way, many men will marry her from africa just to get citizen. Abi nor be so?

Back to sender a billion times raised to the power of infinity.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper by SAMBARRY: 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
Amen

Gbam
EfemenaXY:

2 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper by Joel3(m): 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

EfemenaXy why are you insulting me. Did I mentioned your name on my post.

Now you will received the insult till infinity. Back to you. Crazy girl

2 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper by Joel3(m): 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Nansense.

you are not making sense. If not for internet where anybody can type shit to others at the comfort of their toilet.

I don't blame you.

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper by EfemenaXY: 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
Joel3:
you are not making sense. If not for internet where anybody can type shit to other at the comfort of their toilet.

I don't blame you.

I rest my case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper by Joel3(m): 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I rest my case.
grin grin grin i luv u.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper by thetruthnl: 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper by ihedinobi2: 5:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
Does this perhaps explain why white women keep getting roped into fraudulent marriages with immigrants seeking better papers? Has feminism made their resident men that ill disposed to settling down?

Just suggesting a thought.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper by EfemenaXY: 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
ihedinobi2:
Does this perhaps explain why white women keep getting roped into fraudulent marriages with immigrants seeking better papers? Has feminism made their resident men that ill disposed to settling down?
Just suggesting a thought.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper by ihedinobi2: 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin
Efe!!!! grin grin grin

Happy Valentine's, Efe. Hope you had a good one.

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper by EfemenaXY: 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
ihedinobi2:

Efe!!!! grin grin grin

Happy Valentine's, Efe. Hope you had a good one.

Thanks dear and Happy Valentine's day to you too. smiley

Yes, I am indeed still having a good one, surrounded by family, love, good food (I've not raised a finger today, they're doing the cooking) and...

an epic movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNinmaX2ET0

I tell you, this has got my creative juices flowing. Methinks another novel should be in the making now... tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper by Joel3(m): 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Thanks dear and Happy Valentine's day to you too. smiley

Yes, I am indeed still having a good one, surrounded by family, love, good food (I've not raised a finger today, they're doing the cooking) and...

an epic movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNinmaX2ET0

I tell you, this has got my creative juices flowing. Methinks another novel should be in the making now... tongue cheesy cheesy
picture or i dont believe it.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper by thetruthnl: 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
ahahahaha delusion at peak!and you still trolling around,i bet they all must be boring or you invisible for you to have so much free time. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper by KanwuliaJara: 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
Free world abi?
One less desperado-desperadA in the world! kiss
Re: Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper by Joel3(m): 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
thetruthnl:
ahahahaha delusion at peak!and you still trolling around,i bet they all must be boring or you invisible for you to have so much free time. grin grin grin
talking to who?
Re: Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper by thetruthnl: 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
Joel3:
talking to who?

don't worry,she knows herself

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
God help the singles/desperate
Re: Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper by Joel3(m): 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
thetruthnl:

don't worry,she knows herself
ok
Re: Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper by Trottle: 7:52am On Feb 15, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Good riddance.
lol. Finishing grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? / What A Woman Can Do, A Man Can Do More Better / The Green Card Game:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.