Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Now That It Has Happened In Kano Central Mosque Hope You Are Happy? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That It Has Happened In Kano Central Mosque Hope You Are Happy? (3180 Views)

Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) / Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA / Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That It Has Happened In Kano Central Mosque Hope You Are Happy? by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
gronzywares:

Atleast he has turned a New leaf that is good! keep it up, don't wish death on others because they follow another religion or party! Stop the hate and let love shine through you! Go and Sin no more!
shut up and don't quote me again
Re: Now That It Has Happened In Kano Central Mosque Hope You Are Happy? by 2weeks(m): 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
Fighting for God is the most unreasonable thing I hv ever imagined killing those whom you think are unbelievers dosen't bring people to God not at all at least most of the RELIGIONs in the world can prove THIS.
Re: Now That It Has Happened In Kano Central Mosque Hope You Are Happy? by 2weeks(m): 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
sandijey:
The energy u used to bring out the names of the people who didn't sympathise wiv the bombing even going as far as making a thread on them, did u use d same energy when Christians, churches and innocent corpers were being killed? If u didn't then u are equally as demonic as those who are bombing innocent people. angry
XaCtLy

1 Like

Re: Now That It Has Happened In Kano Central Mosque Hope You Are Happy? by katunj: 8:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
Energito:
oga i dont care about the comments,my able advice to you,is stop blaming people but blame the northerns leaders.GEJ till 2019

You are just as clueless as your President, my question to You is, did we vote for northern leaders or GEJ?
When as it become the job of the northern leaders to protect the life and property of the citizens?

1 Like

Re: Now That It Has Happened In Kano Central Mosque Hope You Are Happy? by gratiaeo(m): 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
Op you are such a foool
Re: Now That It Has Happened In Kano Central Mosque Hope You Are Happy? by gronzywares: 8:52am On Dec 01, 2014
The train has departed, all this insults would not deter me from exposing silly and unintelligent comments filled with hatred/bigotry!
Re: Now That It Has Happened In Kano Central Mosque Hope You Are Happy? by gronzywares: 9:15am On Dec 01, 2014
gratiaeo:
Op you are such a foool

That is for the white faced guy below

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/grkkd1a2r65la12wmcvozifhitdlajw2608965[/img]
Re: Now That It Has Happened In Kano Central Mosque Hope You Are Happy? by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 01, 2014
why are you effectively calling all those posters into this thread?

Please edit their names out of you post.
gronzywares:
These comments below follow every time there is a failed bomb attack in a mosque, these comments represents the wickedness in the heart of human beings who expressed their disappointment that bombs failed to detonate at mosque that people - muslims were not killed! I ask them today Are you happy now that Kano Central Mosque have been bombed and hundreds of Muslims died as a result?

Why Bomb Targeted At Mosques Gets Averted While That Of Church Explode

13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque

twin attack averted in borno

Police avert explosion at fagge Jumaat mosque

This thread

There are lots more and would be adding as I find them, what comments like the above prove is that some so called christians are like their BH counter part with onlyone minute detail, cowardice, cowardice has prevented you from slitting the throats of those you hate!
Re: Now That It Has Happened In Kano Central Mosque Hope You Are Happy? by seunmsg(m): 9:33am On Dec 01, 2014
Energito:
oga i dont care about the comments,my able advice to you,is stop blaming people but blame the northerns leaders.GEJ till 2019

Blame the Northern leaders, blame APC, blame Tinubu, blame Buhari, blame Okorocha, even blame Obama. They all control Dss, police, army, navy and airforce. In fact, they control all budgetary allocations to fight insurgency. The Nigerian constitution even places the responsibility of protecting lives and properties on their shoulders. GEJ is just to sleep and wake up in Aso rock, drink ogogoroo and eat fish pepper soup. He's to take no responsibility, no blame. See, it's not just GEJ till 2019, it is GEJ till Jesus come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That It Has Happened In Kano Central Mosque Hope You Are Happy? by moufan: 9:38am On Dec 01, 2014
op well done joor,don't mind those foools,they are happy their fellow human beings are being killed.I pity their souls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That It Has Happened In Kano Central Mosque Hope You Are Happy? by 2weeks(m): 9:39am On Dec 01, 2014
Op u r a swine

1 Like

Re: Now That It Has Happened In Kano Central Mosque Hope You Are Happy? by gronzywares: 9:51am On Dec 01, 2014
GenBuhari:
why are you effectively calling all those posters into this thread?

Please edit their names out of you post.

I am trying to correct them, that remains the only effective way in engaging such sickmos!
Re: Now That It Has Happened In Kano Central Mosque Hope You Are Happy? by lilflipnerd: 10:10am On Dec 01, 2014
Op it's very shameful, Most of those ppl are South easterners n southsouth . To crown it all That how Mr President thinks too
Boko haram is a war against Nigeria not Islam vs Christian, hausa vs igbo, North vs South... I thought about the issue of churches being their first victim, I fink dey started with churches to get supports and make their supporters feel is more of religious war. So they gained the support, they got a large base.
Bokoharam shows their intention of islamization that includes their own doctrines, Northerners didn't Agree to that. Now they see them as infidel n bomb dem along side the christians too. To bokoharam anyone that doesn't support them is an enemy whether Muslim,Christians , Atheist , Traditionalist.
Let's All Of us (Nigerians) fight against this insurgence group with our bible, Quran, Words, Weapons, Army, Jazz, Black Magic, Voodoo

#UnitedNigeria
#WorldPeace

1 Like

Re: Now That It Has Happened In Kano Central Mosque Hope You Are Happy? by shizzleStar: 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
Yes i am not just happy but very happy that a mosque was bombed....now you can go and die/.

You can as well add me to your op....oniranu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos:President Jonathan Reacts To The Burning Of His Campaign Buses In Jos / Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! / Hukumar Aikin Hajji Ta Najeriya Ta Fitar Da Kudin Kujerun Aikin Hajji Na Shekara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.