Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,610 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Life - What Would You Say About It? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Life - What Would You Say About It? (691 Views)

You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. / If You Had To Eliminate One Thing In Your Life, What Would It Be? / A Second Chance At Life: What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life - What Would You Say About It? by BreezyRita(f): 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
You know when you're not expecting a certain question and someone runs to you with those kind of questions that rattle your brain....

Imagine a teenager walks up to you and begs you to advice her.
And you're like: 'advice you on what?'
She says anything. She wants to be told things about life. How not to screw up. How you got this far. What to do in times of crisis.......

Please think about it thoroughly and give your best advice. You'll be helping thousands of people. And not just teenagers. We all need some advice at some point.....
Re: Life - What Would You Say About It? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hmmmmm what can i say
Re: Life - What Would You Say About It? by Dopeyomi(m): 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
hmmmmmm

Well my first advice to a Teenager is to stay off examination malpractice.. I was once a victim of tHis.. Buh I later realized that it wasn't helping at all.. Not until I sat dOwn myself on hOw to aim fOr what I want witHout tHe help of anybOdy..

Secondly; early relationsHip this is a canker-worm tHat has eaten deep intO the lives of teenagers.. We dOn't wanna be bored then we go into early relationships as a result of boredom, peer grOups, the people we associate with and tHe entire society at large.. Early relationsHip of teenagers leads to distraction in academic pursuits..

More updates coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life - What Would You Say About It? by BreezyRita(f): 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
zleemshaddy:
Hmmmmm what can i say

I said take your time to think...... Dont rush to comment first cheesy

Let's be serious
Re: Life - What Would You Say About It? by BreezyRita(f): 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
Dopeyomi:
hmmmmmm

Life is Hmmmmmm??
Re: Life - What Would You Say About It? by Dopeyomi(m): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
BreezyRita:

Life is Hmmmmmm??

I'm modifying the post.. You said we sHould tHink before posting na.. So I gHastew garner what to write
Re: Life - What Would You Say About It? by BreezyRita(f): 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
Dopeyomi:

I'm modifying the post.. You said we sHould tHink before posting na.. So I gHastew garner what to write

Saw that...... And book space cheesy
Please continue
Re: Life - What Would You Say About It? by Varagous(f): 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
life is wot you make out of it ... ur future will be a summation of the choices you make today.... Every decision counts, BE WISE!

1 Like

Re: Life - What Would You Say About It? by Tallesty1(m): 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
Typing
Re: Life - What Would You Say About It? by Dopeyomi(m): 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
BreezyRita:

Saw that...... And book space cheesy
Please continue

Yea Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ suspecting tHis pOst to be on frOnt page..

Nairaland make uNa cOme cOmment befoRe the post enter paGe 1...

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander How Often Do You Change Your Phone OS? / Shocking Pix Of A Young Suicide Bomber / Taxation: Sambo Is Ignorant And Deserves Pity, Lagos Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.