Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,096 members, 7,845,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Are You The Owner Of This Job???( Wristband) Pls Contact Me ...see Picture - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You The Owner Of This Job???( Wristband) Pls Contact Me ...see Picture (722 Views)

If I Were The Owner Of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company / Breaking!! US Imposes Sanctions On Owner Of AMIGO Supermarket Abuja!! / The Owner Of N800,000 Collected His Money & Rewarded Me With N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You The Owner Of This Job???( Wristband) Pls Contact Me ...see Picture by dav8id(m): 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
I Formated my phone and i lost most of my conseversion history....and some whatsapp contact ...pls if you are the owner of the wristband below pls contact my through whaysap with secreen shoot of our past chat history ....see the job picture below...

(1) (Reply)

On / Importation Of Used Clothing And Foot-ware In Togo (west Africa) / S I I T Global Scholarship Offer Is Genuine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.