Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

How Do You Wish Your Enemy To Cry When They Hear About Your Success? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Wish Your Enemy To Cry When They Hear About Your Success? (2284 Views)

Wish Your Family Happy New Year The Mathematical Way. [must See] / Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day / What Does It Mean When Your Enemy Comes To Apologize In Your Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Wish Your Enemy To Cry When They Hear About Your Success? by STENON(f): 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
How do you wish your enemy to cry when they hear about your success?

Please choose a number.

Mine is 6

1 Like

Re: How Do You Wish Your Enemy To Cry When They Hear About Your Success? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
All ov d above..

1 Like

Re: How Do You Wish Your Enemy To Cry When They Hear About Your Success? by STENON(f): 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
SuperMartins:
All ov d above..
Choose a Particular number.
Re: How Do You Wish Your Enemy To Cry When They Hear About Your Success? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
6 or 13 will do
Re: How Do You Wish Your Enemy To Cry When They Hear About Your Success? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
I don't work hard for other people. I do it for myself, my family and my future children.

I don't care about the rest. I don't even know if I have enemies. I don't care to know.

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Wish Your Enemy To Cry When They Hear About Your Success? by dridowu: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
2 and 6 will do better
Re: How Do You Wish Your Enemy To Cry When They Hear About Your Success? by tpia6: 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
whichever way they want to cry doesnt really matter.

however, here are a few additional samples:

Re: How Do You Wish Your Enemy To Cry When They Hear About Your Success? by tpia6: 8:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
Re: How Do You Wish Your Enemy To Cry When They Hear About Your Success? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
Why will u hv an enemy?
Why thinking this way?
Not healthy at all.

Imagine sad
Re: How Do You Wish Your Enemy To Cry When They Hear About Your Success? by KanwuliaJara: 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
Do/did I ever have enemies? undecided
Hell NO!
If I do/did, I NEVER KNOW/KNEW them!

Not important in my life!
Hallelujah! kiss
Re: How Do You Wish Your Enemy To Cry When They Hear About Your Success? by dre11(m): 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
My enemies have being crying since the day of old and they will all cry till I exit this world.........

So, the way they cry doesn't matter to me
What matters is that

They can't have their hold on me again
Re: How Do You Wish Your Enemy To Cry When They Hear About Your Success? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
I wish to succeed so i can make myself and those around me happy not to make someone else envy or hate me, it would be a waste of my precious time honestly speaking.
Re: How Do You Wish Your Enemy To Cry When They Hear About Your Success? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
Who cares?! undecided
Re: How Do You Wish Your Enemy To Cry When They Hear About Your Success? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
STENON:
How do you wish your enemy to cry when they hear about your success?

Please choose a number.

Mine is 6

I dont think i would wish my enemies to cry, i would like them to rejoice with me. "love your enemies, pray for those who hate you". These are the words of Jesus, and mine everyday.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Cute And Creative Newborn Baby Photoshoot / Marriage Palava part 4 / Maternity Clothing - Things You Should Know About Maternity Clothes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.