Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! (41582 Views)

Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) / Pregnant Wife Storms Church, Scatters Nollywood Actor's Wedding To Girlfriend / Pictures Of Dance Queen, Olufunke Ayotunde Kafayat `kaffy` Wedding To Joe Ameh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by fairygeh(f): 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
SAMBARRY:
it is you that is judgemental.kini tie pelu oro oloro to fi tie le ton shey gbeborun.even if na you pay for their wedding iwonba loman dasoro oko ati iyawo.ejo e ti poju fun okunrin.oro die lokunrin man so.cho cho cho.tufiaaaa
OMG,this got me laughing real hard.omo see finishing grin
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Descartes: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
One of my uncles married a whitish Ethiopia too whom he met in Dubai during one of his business trips smiley
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
Descartes:
One of my uncles married a whitish Ethiopia too whom he met in Dubai during one of his business trips to France smiley
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by stnwani(m): 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
idu1:
They r honey mooning? Chisos.... Do u school in central africa republic?
I schooled in Mozambique!
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by tshegs19: 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
cool
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by caesaraba(m): 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
Is she a midget?

2nd pix tho
(no offeinse)

Bloody scallywag!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Uwakuwak(f): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
youmour:
Nice one jare,me sef dey find foreign wife ojare our Naija girls no dey submissive and respectf
ul

Story for another day
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by englishmart(m): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
holatin:

what does an advice Ve to do with judgement can't u read and understand properly, rapping with clueless, dump, pityfull, shallow and indiscreet fellow like you sucks.
one and last word for you
(in mi abaga voice)
RUN DOWN THE ROAD GO HUG TRANSFORME

GET A LIFE DUDE.
and you call the bolded last word? All those words?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
Your wife is beautiful. Happy married life sir.
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
I like the photos. Nice couple. smiley
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Descartes: 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
[quote author=1stCitizen post=28511875][/quote]

Why are you modifying my post? undecided
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by blaise26abj(m): 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
OP: gimme the contact of that bridesmaid in the middle. Abeg. God go bless u. U fit send am to me. Thanks
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by ckmayoca: 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
kayciano:
Guy abeg give,us link naaa...
I need someone like dis..a foreigner for marriage..

Ah ah ah dis one now wan pay bride price too abi.
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Dolcilicious(f): 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
cheesy HML,Gosh,d groom is tall gan o shocked
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by vaanguard: 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
RECRUITMENT! RECRUITMENT!! RECRUITMENT!!!
This is to inform the general public of the ongoing Nigeria custom recruitment. The federal republic of Nigeria will need 800000 custom officials by the end of 2014. Call colonel kafo (08065051401). For enquires
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
Bossforeva:
i've met my fiancee in France. the only thing is that she speaks French and doesn't understand English, while i only understand Bonjour.
you can also tell her'fille,tu es stupide'she would love you more

Happy married life to you

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by okanume(m): 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
u say na Ethiopia bt na Indian I dey c ops I mix track no talk say I talk
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by 100Cents: 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
Lovely...

Lovely...

Be prepared for my wedding with a Nairalander soonest !..
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by buchilino(m): 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
hope all their children especially d gals resemble their mother
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by princebergz(m): 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
Is she a midget?

2nd pix tho
(no offeinse)

na "is she a midget? " first come your mind?
are you a fool? pops into mine

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Natasha2(f): 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
awww she's beautiful kiss happy married life.
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by SirBlack999(m): 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
Guy you tall ooo.
She be your height when u sit down.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
Are you the nairalander?

basketbrain:
;DHappened recently. There re honey mooning in south africa.
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ivyluvie2:
you can also tell her'fille,tu es stupide'she would love you more

Happy married life to you
Bon la veur Ivyluvie tu alles den jan
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
Lovely couple, happy married Life
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by scribble: 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
bride is cute
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by emiye(m): 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
vaanguard:
RECRUITMENT! RECRUITMENT!! RECRUITMENT!!!
This is to inform the general public of the ongoing Nigeria custom recruitment. The federal republic of Nigeria will need 800000 custom officials by the end of 2014. Call colonel kafo (08065051401). For enquires
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
[deleted]

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Lilamartedi(f): 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
HML to them! cheesy
May their Union be blessed with chubby babies grin
Dude is tall tho!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by femi4: 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
Funny enough, i ve known this girl since 2010, her fb account start with "C" and ends with "A". A very TRUE BLUE FAN
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by olempe(m): 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
SAMBARRY:
it is you that is judgemental.kini tie pelu oro oloro to fi tie le ton shey gbeborun.even if na you pay for their wedding iwonba loman dasoro oko ati iyawo.ejo e ti poju fun okunrin.oro die lokunrin man so.cho cho cho.tufiaaaa
awon eleyi fi ibinu dede bole ni sha shocked

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by sirlop(m): 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
SAMBARRY:
This yoruba ppl and this their language sef ..Abeg, make we hear word.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! / I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. / The Stigmatisation Of Unmarried/single Working Adult Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.