Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) (73197 Views)

Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady / HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday / Pregnant Wife Storms Church, Scatters Nollywood Actor's Wedding To Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Samuel360: 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
Pregnant Wife Storms Church, Scatters Nollywood Actor's Wedding To Girlfriend

This sounds like something out of a movie, but it's real life. . Nollywood actor, Solomon Akiyesi married Lilian Akiyesi seven years ago, after the two dated for six years. . So they've been together for thirteen years. After trying for years to conceive, Lilian finally got pregnant last year...but unknown to her, her husband was having an affair with a Lagos based lady. (Lilian and Solomon are based in Port Harcourt).

Solomon's Lagos based girlfriend got pregnant and the two started planning a wedding that was supposed to take place today April 13th. Fortunately for Lilian, she got wind of the wedding plans just days ago. And according to what her friend told me, Solomon sent money to Lilian just yesterday Friday April 12th and promised to return home next week. He told Lilian that he was in Lagos to shoot a movie.

When Lilian confirmed the wedding was really going to happen today, she contacted the police, took some family members and friends and stormed the wedding venue - Overcomers World Outreach located at Overcomers Close, off Ramlat Timson str, in Aguda, Surulere.

Lilian, who is eight months pregnant, stormed the church and managed to stop the wedding before the pastor could pronounce her husband and his mistress 'husband and wife'. The police were later called to return sanity to the place..

read More + More photos: http://www./profiles/blogs/photos-pregnant-wife-storms-church-scatters-nollywood-actor-s-wed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by RECO: 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2013
Serious Market

3 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by vizboy(m): 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
Na wa oh
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by MrUzo: 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2013
If its you nkor OP won't u do the same?

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Burger01(m): 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2013
Man, you don enter this one. What a pity. Patience is a virtue to those who believe in it.. O ma se o.

sad
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by kponkedenge(m): 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2013
I don't see any church geting scattered sad

8 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by babseg(m): 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2013
vizboy: Na wa oh

Na real wa oh

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by GraceBestowed(f): 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2013
Saw this thread previously! This is beyond wicked, it's as simple as that! They even went ahead with the wedding ceremony, surely, the officiator should have stopped it (you know, ".. if anyone knows why these two should not be married .." and all)!

3 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by goddyjay(m): 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2013
What do you call this? grin cheesy
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by cheddarking(m): 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2013
If that is his original wife in Pink.....I can see why he ran away

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by coogar: 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2013
what a stüpid groom.
he should have spent 1/3 of his wedding expenses on providing tight security. N50,000 could have gotten him a nice squad of trigger-happy MOPOL men.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by ijcu(m): 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2013
what is this world coming to?
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Leqsy(m): 10:58pm On Apr 13, 2013
this is really pathetic and serious
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by naijathings(m): 10:58pm On Apr 13, 2013
this one happened LIVE and I saw everything.. the street was filled with POLICE vehicles and the church was filled with WAHALA.
it was a total waste of time and money and the area boys did what they know how to do best.

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by lafuria1(m): 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2013
wow, serious wedding, there is more to this story. as in people that attended the wedding would know he is married now. are we even sure he is married to the first wife. but well thats men for you, we support ourselves all the way grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Orjioorji(f): 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2013
the man should be ashamed of himself..what a pity 4 the lady that is wedding another womans husband
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Monichilly(f): 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2013
Ehen...men are very wicked.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Sweetblaze(f): 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2013
stupid man mtchwwww
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by horlajide: 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
..........And the wedding was cancelled

-so who eventually ate the wedding cake?
-Imagine i was a guest at the wedding,i left home with gifts for the intending couple(my neighbour sees me),how do i explain when he sees me returning with the same gift?
-all the drinks and food nko? cry........and so on

BTW Guys look closely at those pix.op why did you hide the true source of the pictures.try give credit now.na so piracy dey start

21 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Sike(m): 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
Omo, na the real Gobe be this O! Chai!!!
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by MMM2(m): 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
This is y I tell ladies dat MEN/HUSBAND re scare & rare angry

Hold ur own tight hold ME TIGHT becos when am gone am gone 4 ever wink

Once a good guy is gone he is gone 4 ever undecided

11 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by 2NDACCT(f): 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
reason y 2baba held iz weddin at DUBAI

58 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by 1stola: 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
copy copy....Nairaland grin
Next is this post has been hidden. angry

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by coogar: 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
naijathings: this one happened LIVE and I saw everything.. the street was filled with POLICE vehicles and the church was filled with WAHALA.
it was a total waste of time and money and the area boys did what they know how to do best.

i don't believe you....
show us pictures you were there....or remain silent till 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
I just need a GIRL to pass me her LOVE so that I can feel ALRIGHT!!!
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by sureteeboy(m): 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
...seriously, which church is joining a man who is already married with anoda woman? Is that d doctrine of christ? END TYM TINS. Beware Guys

2 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Soso990240(m): 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
Bt wait..he wants 2 wed in a church twice wen d 1st is still alive? Nawaoh..nigerians like 2 de brake law.

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Jobabori(m): 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
It is one of those things.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by cheddarking(m): 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
The new wife is ugly as hell still...

Why does this man feel compelled to marry ugly women?

8 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by efosanice: 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
It's a pity that a woman like that would be stick with a man like this. Well, here is how to handle infidelity in your marriage.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/02/how-to-handle-infidelity-and-adultery.html
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Desloaaa(f): 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
and they lived angrily ever after

18 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Owodiong(m): 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
No b smal tin ooooo water don pass......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.