Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! (41581 Views)

Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) / Pregnant Wife Storms Church, Scatters Nollywood Actor's Wedding To Girlfriend / Pictures Of Dance Queen, Olufunke Ayotunde Kafayat `kaffy` Wedding To Joe Ameh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Emilord(m): 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
idu1:
They r honey mooning? Chisos.... Do u school in central africa republic?
lol, don't mind him,later he will tell us that he schools in France

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
bennyrazz:
@op, the second pix looks somehow, how comes the bride looks somehow somehow or is my phone resolution?
clown
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
TheNaijan:

And it's time other Nigerian guys follow suite--bring the good genes to this country... the level of beauty is diminishing in this country...no thanks to bad pairing and all that... But I'd give it to the East Africans... and some parts in West Africa (Ivory Coast, etc)...
#NoOffense #Peace
u and Nigerian beauty devaluation,our Naijans no dey ever enter ur eyes 4 beauty.Pls,rare beauty flows in the veins of this country's citizens,guess u hav'nt travelled round Nig.
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by trendy01(f): 11:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
100Cents:
Lovely...

Lovely...

Be prepared for my wedding with a Nairalander soonest !..
Yeah tell dem about our wedding soon grin
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by White007(m): 11:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
Op, happy married life, i'm happy for you.

I dated an Ethiopian girl for 6yrs, but it didn't lead to marriage, it's a long story tho. But it was worth the time.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Bamz(m): 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
holatin:

what does an advice Ve to do with judgement can't u read and understand properly, rapping with clueless, dump, pityfull, shallow and indiscreet fellow like you sucks.
one and last word for you
(in mi abaga voice)
RUN DOWN THE ROAD GO HUG TRANSFORME

GET A LIFE DUDE.

Please calm down.
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by sukkot: 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
what yall eat for honeymoon ? injera ? grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
You can tell the man's family was not part of the wedding! lipsrsealed
Kai! Were you at the wedding? Do you know the couple or their families? @OP, happy married life to the couple (because I doubt if you re the groom).

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Bizibi(m): 11:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
wow lovely couple....beautiful bride
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 02, 2014
Everyone has been complimenting on the bride's looks et al. My compliment goes to the groom: oga grroom, you re wonderfully made by God and you re a handsome man.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Royalization(m): 12:46am On Dec 02, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
Is she a midget?

2nd pix tho
(no offeinse)

the second pix funny.... just like a clone
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by JoeCutie(m): 12:52am On Dec 02, 2014
Awww. This is making me wanna get married like right now.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by temitemi1(m): 1:26am On Dec 02, 2014
youmour:
Nice one jare,me sef dey find foreign wife ojare our Naija girls no dey submissive and respectful
and u think in foreign lands that where "submissive and respective" can be found

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by IYANGBALI: 1:49am On Dec 02, 2014
Na photoshop jo,idonbelivit
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by IYANGBALI: 1:52am On Dec 02, 2014
BellaBambina:
Everyone has been complimenting on the bride's looks et al. My compliment goes to the groom: oga grroom, you re wonderfully made by God and you re a handsome man.
he is happily married o,in case you have forgetted grin
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 02, 2014
IYANGBALI:
he is happily married o,in case you have forgetted grin
I'm happily single! Happy, grateful to God and content. Of course I know he is married, I don't have a biased mind!
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by loomer: 2:07am On Dec 02, 2014
bennyrazz:
@op, the second pix looks somehow, how comes the bride looks somehow somehow or is my phone resolution?

The girl for d first pix n d one in second pix no look alike oh, abi ny fone also de lack vitamins?
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by BrAkingNews: 2:46am On Dec 02, 2014
cool

UPDATE: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again >>> http://www..com/female-suicide-bombers-attack-maiduguri-market-again/
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by SavageGarden(m): 3:16am On Dec 02, 2014
Lol...this is nice...Lovely couple....
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Beey(f): 3:22am On Dec 02, 2014
Pavore9:
Sometimes after you marry foreign wife your eye go clear, go try Kenyan wife na high blood pressure medicine you go dey spend your salary on! cheesy Our Nigerian women dey tolerate o!
What wrong did my people do to you?Iam a Kenyan asking on behalf of Kenyan ladies. And all those liking your comment probably don't know any Kenyan lady & are liking based on heresy .SMH!
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by paulshakur: 3:42am On Dec 02, 2014
Congratulations sir. I wish you a blissful married life.

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Ahmeduana(m): 5:19am On Dec 02, 2014
basketbrain:
;DHappened recently. There re honey mooning in south africa.
CONFIRMED PHOTO SHOP!
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by emmanuel4758(m): 5:23am On Dec 02, 2014
Beey:
What wrong did my people do to you?Iam a Kenyan asking on behalf of Kenyan ladies. And all those liking your comment probably don't know any Kenyan lady & are liking based on heresy .SMH!
I school in France I don't know what you are talking aboug pls do you speak French?
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 02, 2014
Descartes:
One of my uncles married a whitish Ethiopia too whom he met in Dubai during one of his business trips smiley

Story! story!!! story
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 02, 2014
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Descartes: 5:51am On Dec 02, 2014
brito:

Story! story!!! story

Do you know me? undecided

You are here, shouting ". story story".

If I mention his name here you will be shocked.

But I won't.
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 02, 2014
Descartes:

Do you know me? undecided

You are here, shouting ". story story".

If I mention his name here you will be shocked.

By I won't.

please do
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Descartes: 5:56am On Dec 02, 2014
brito:

please do

Please, this is a public forum,

And I don't discuss about my family/relations here.

Sorry for the disappointment embarassed

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Pavore9: 6:03am On Dec 02, 2014
Beey:
What wrong did my people do to you?Iam a Kenyan asking on behalf of Kenyan ladies.
Feel free to ask any Nigerian man in Kenya why most of them prefer going back to Nigeria for a wife, u will get ur answers.
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 02, 2014
Descartes:

Please, this is a public forum,

And I don't discuss about my family/relations here.

Sorry for the disappointment embarassed

I was only joking, good morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! / I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. / The Stigmatisation Of Unmarried/single Working Adult Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.