Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,991 members, 7,956,698 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. (7526 Views)

Your Best Christmas And New Year Shout Out / Countdown To Mother's Day- We Salute These Mothers / Family Re-union: Give It A Shot This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by KanwuliaJara: 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
b3llo:

23 days to go!!!!

Hoooooorrrrrrrrray!!!!!!!
Mama... Happy holiday

Oh jes o!!!!!

Happy holidays!!!! kiss
The cooking has started!
I don boil all my meat put for freezer! cool
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by KanwuliaJara: 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
UnBEHlivable!!!! shocked

These yeye UPS ILLITERATES be tripping!
Imagine delivering WRONG Xmas packages to my door step? cheesy
Dem lucky say I dey awake ke! grin

The count down continues. . . .off to wash/condition my AFRO. . . .and off to work!!!! cool
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by Stillfire: 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Happy SEXMAS ma dear! kiss
Let us see the tree na! kiss
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE XMAS TREES!!!!
The decorative skills!
Sooooooooo creative!!!! kiss
Beaurrrrifooooo song!
Mariah and her Xmas songs are tooooooooo much!!!! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiJN5ae0dYc

My sisters handiwork. They even put a bow on it. grin cheesy
I know how many times I've quenched trying to hit Mariah's notes. cry

Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by KanwuliaJara: 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
Stillfire:

My sisters handiwork. They even put a bow on it. grin cheesy
I know how many times I've quenched trying to hit Mariah's notes. cry

Beaurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriful!
Thanks for sharing. . .
I love CHRISTMAS TREES. . . .
So colorful!
Life is truly for the living. grin
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by KanwuliaJara: 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
The cooking continues. . . . .
MY FAMILY GO CHOP MEAT TAYA ke! grin

Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by KanwuliaJara: 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
Time to cook the soups. . . and FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE! cool
No FRYING PLEASE. . . . ALL BAKED! kiss

Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
Nice one calloti. Drop tips on how u baked the meat. Wanted to fry mine.
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by KanwuliaJara: 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
Thank dear. kiss
No frying please.

1. Spice and boil your meat till half done(depending on how soft you want it in the final stage. . . I don't like soft meat)
*DO NOT PUT ANY WATER IN YOUR MEAT WHEN BOILING THEM*n
*SPICE YOUR MEAT THE WAY YOU WANT. . .I only use ONIONS, SALT AND MAGGI(no garlic, no curry, no thyme. . . NO EXTRAS)
The meat has water already. . . start on low heat to bring all the water out. . . .then increase the heat to high, then return to medium.
Boiling your meat should never be more than 1 hour. kiss

2. Drain your MEAT from excess water. Sprinkle with some pepper for taste. . .if you want.(I like that on chicken especially)
*SPRAY YOUR PAN WITH A LITTLE OIL TO PREVENT STICKING TO THE PAN.(I use extra virgin olive oil cooking spray)
PREHEAT YOUR OVEN TO 475 degrees. . . .and bake for 30 minutes to 45 minutes.
*FLIP THE SIDES OF YOUR MEAT. . .HALF WAY THROUGH BAKING.(so one side does not completely BROWN OR BLACK OUT. . . .to give a more even tone all over*

IMPORTANT!
When baking, keep a close eye on the meat. . . .to prevent scorching!

Enjoy! kiss
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by KanwuliaJara: 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ipads for my little ones. . . .with pre-loaded learning apps!
NO CAMERA! kiss

To study and play games only! kiss

1 Like

Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ok thanks, but is it possible to boil meat for 1 hour without water? Wont it get burnt
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by KanwuliaJara: 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by KanwuliaJara: 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
cocospice:
Ok thanks, but is it possible to boil meat for 1 hour without water? Wont it get burnt

The reason you use low heat first(not possible with firewood cooking)
The low heat draws the water out of the meat.
All you need is to steam the meat. . .with heat and little water. . .so the spice can stay in the meat. . . not in the EXCESS WATER! kiss

Na heat dey cook meat. . .not water! kiss
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

The reason you use low heat first(not possible with firewood cooking)
The low heat draws the water out of the meat.
All you need is to steam the meat. . .with heat and little water. . .so the spice can stay in the meat. . . not in the EXCESS WATER! kiss

Na heat dey cook meat. . .not water! kiss
Aii got u fyne wonan, tnx
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by KanwuliaJara: 2:55am On Dec 16, 2014
cocospice:

Aii got u fyne wonan, tnx

You are welcome. kiss

My LONDON XMAS SHAKI!!!

No smell! kiss
No DORTY! kiss

Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 16, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

You are welcome. kiss

My LONDON XMAS SHAKI!!!

No smell! kiss
No DORTY! kiss
Wow looks neat, diff from the ones sold in naija market.
Enjoy your ur sexxxmass. Startn my cooking on the 25th, thanks to nepa.
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by KanwuliaJara: 8:55am On Dec 16, 2014
cocospice:

Wow looks neat, diff from the ones sold in naija market.
Enjoy your ur sexxxmass. Startn my cooking on the 25th, thanks to nepa.

Amen!
We shall jollificate. . . till we see 2015!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE3sAgltyMA
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by KanwuliaJara: 9:00am On Dec 16, 2014
2014 IN REVIEW!!!

LET IT GO!!!! cool WELCOME 2015. . . . . 16 DAYS TO GO!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAJe2w-63HU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHZgrkjErg4
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 16, 2014
Nice vids
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by KanwuliaJara: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
If there is ANYTHING I dislike with the UTMOST PASSION. . . it is spending CHRISTMAS or ANY NEW YEAR IN NIGERIA!!!!

Tufffffffffffffffiakwa!!!!! embarassed

It has just come to my knowledge that I do not need to cook and transport anything over the friendly, continental skies.
The contract has gone to a 'special caterer'. . . .to cook FRESH FOOD for ONE WEEK! cheesy
Oh dear!
My PIPO say dem nor wan eat 'stale food' from H-America o!!!! cheesy

Everything has been shoved back in my freezer to be used next year! kiss

Most importantly. . . we are to spend a night in PARIS!!!!!! All expenses paid!!!! cool cool

Guess where? shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq-tlw1G3qI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbqP4dPxl3o
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by KanwuliaJara: 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by KanwuliaJara: 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
The kids are gonna have a BLAAAAAAAAAAAAST as always!
Hiding in EVERY GADDDDDEMN CLOSET!!! grin

Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by KanwuliaJara: 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
A nice family reunion again. . . .I LOOOOOOOOOVIT!!!

Same place. . . same time!!!! cool

Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
Nice family pics, enjoy
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by KanwuliaJara: 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
Thanks!

I CAN'T WAIT! cool
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by ladygogo: 11:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
Kanwulia!! Merry christmas o. grin Even though i'm not really a fan of christmas period here and in naija. i see you are having an amazing time already. grin.

I like to look of that turkey abi na shicken? grin

You are a beautiful woman and you have a lovely family.

Enjoy your stay in London and Paris and dont give hubby too much wahala o. cheesy
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by KanwuliaJara: 11:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
Thank you ladygogo!

Na 'ssssssssshiken'. . . .real NATIVE CHICKEN. . . NO FAT! kiss

Christmas in Naija? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Na jail be dat o. Toooooooooo depressing! cry
Hungry, STRRRRRRRRRRONG faces everywhere! Big man go dey pose with poor man dey die SIDE BY SIDE! cheesy
I don pass that stage abeg!
Third world CHRISTMAS? I will pass!

It is gonna be a BLAST FOR 2 WEEKS. . . NO WORK!!!!! cool
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 21, 2014
Texas Orchard, so you're out here in the same London town you diss all the time, no? grin tongue

You're a legend!

Let me give you a classic UK tune for Xmas! Enjoy ya stay!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w7jyVHocTk
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by KanwuliaJara: 1:23am On Dec 21, 2014
SirShymex:
Texas Orchard, so you're out here in the same London town you diss all the time, no? grin tongue

You're a legend!

Let me give you a classic UK tune for Xmas! Enjoy ya stay!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w7jyVHocTk

Mu he he he he he he

Thank you very much!
Nice video. . . .POWERFUL VOICES!!!!!
Yes! My 'T.O.' has cured a lot of IMPOTENCE on NL!
The 'Christian-Wives-O-Bath' are still hating on NL!

Long live the LEGENDARY, 'Texas Orchard'! cheesy
I am very honored!

*If not my family wey dey live for dat dreadful place called 'LONDON'. . . I nor go smell dia lai lai. . .COUNTRY OF WOR WOR PEEPS! Tuah!*
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by Nobody: 1:39am On Dec 21, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Mu he he he he he he

Thank you very much!
Nice video. . . .POWERFUL VOICES!!!!!
Yes! My 'T.O.' has cured a lot of IMPOTENCE on NL!
The 'Christian-Wives-O-Bath' are still hating on NL!

Long live the LEGENDARY, 'Texas Orchard'! cheesy
I am very honored!

*If not my family wey dey live for dat dreadful place called 'LONDON'. . . I nor go smell dia lai lai. . .COUNTRY OF WOR WOR PEEPS! Tuah!*

Lol, the only thing that can cure impotence is you in all ya glory. grin

Post a picture of yourself (not naked one).

I wanna see if you've got swag - yanks naturally don't know how to dress. grin
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by KanwuliaJara: 1:54am On Dec 21, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, the only thing that can cure impotence is you in all ya glory. grin

Post a picture of yourself (not naked one).

I wanna see if you've got swag - yanks naturally don't know how to dress. grin

So? All the pissssssshures I have posted on NL for the past 5 years are what?
Anyway. . . .My pics are ALWAYS on my profile page.
I am not a 'yank' o. I am a NIGERIAN WOMAN!
That means. . . NO SWAG!
No apologies! cool
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 21, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

So? All the pissssssshures I have posted on NL for the past 5 years are what?
Anyway. . . .My pics are ALWAYS on my profile page.
I am not a 'yank' o. I am a NIGERIAN WOMAN!
That means. . . NO SWAG!
No apologies! cool

Lol, I just viewed ya profile, and you look peng. grin

And in case you need to meet ya Edo and Urhobo folks, they are always on Old Kent Rd - Presidential and Wazobia. grin

I've got a few Edo and Urhobo Uncles, and those are the two places where they hang out, with their people.
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 21, 2014
Thank God I'm not cooking this holiday.

My own is to chop. cheesy

Kanwulia, compliments.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' / Stewardship Of Money In Marriage: Sure Home Marriage Seminar / Uniben Girls In Lesbian Act!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.