Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Your Best Christmas And New Year Shout Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Best Christmas And New Year Shout Out (916 Views)

New Year Shout Outs / Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out / This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Best Christmas And New Year Shout Out by JudgementHammer: 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
Just a shout out and your best wishes for families and friends this festive season and end of the year.

I have many people I'ld love to thank this year but most of all is my mum. I love you mum. And to my fellow nairalanders..yomzy, aitee1, irishCream, demmocrats and others. God bless you all. Merry xmas and happy new year in advance.

Feel free to add yours.
Re: Your Best Christmas And New Year Shout Out by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
christmas wishes to every nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Your Best Christmas And New Year Shout Out by Demmocrats(m): 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
JudgementHammer:
Just a shout out and your best wishes for families and friends this festive season and end of the year.

I have many people I'ld love to thank this year but most of all is my mum. I love you mum. And to my fellow nairalanders..yomzy, aitee1, irishCream, demmocrats and others. God bless you all. Merry xmas and happy new year in advance.

Feel free to add yours.

My Nairalander man of the year award goes to you bro.

Merry Xmas bro.

1 Like

Re: Your Best Christmas And New Year Shout Out by Aitee1: 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
JudgementHammer:

Feel free to add yours.

kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Am Confused Pls Help / My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! (re-post) / New Year Rant!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.