Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera (76266 Views)

Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss / The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) / Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2006
some posts are just 'hard' to READ on nairaland

is it that we just think 5times faster than we write

anyways back to topic
I must appreciate the acting skills of Mr fernando, his potrayal as a grumpy old man with alzheimers is good
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Jalal(m): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2006
@Christiana, where did u hear about those WUAM clips?
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by ladynoni(f): 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2006
@Christiana,

L.A is consumed by greed and hatred for L.F, he could not think deeply and straight to the point of recognising L.F as his daughter. Hold your hands, reserve your slap for Consuela. L.A. is already in trouble with Marissa, he can't escape humiliation soon.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by otokpamike(m): 7:37am On Oct 23, 2006
hi gays i want to quarel because i  understd that it is what u guys want.pls imform me if anybody had latest on DG'D.Im new.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by chistiana(f): 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2006
well i think this Episode is getting more interesting, but full of suspense,

I think Marissa was so stupid to bail that idiot out (L.A) i can now see that love is blind.

am just looking forward to Monday episode.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by otokpamike(m): 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2006
well,i think pedro should just stop yeiling.i believe if does others will look at him as a normal person.And also L A wife is beginning to like pedro which i think is making matters worst.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by otokpamike(m): 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2006
canswela is d most heartless.how can she give her father d wroung drugs,jst 4 inheritance.And mourisa is 2 forward,she things money can buy Love? cry cool cry
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by chistiana(f): 9:43am On Oct 26, 2006
Am not happy ooooooooo after watching Monday Episode, is marrissa going to die, God Luisa is in the prison suffering for what she doesnt know, iss carlous going to accept is mother's will, whats going to happen to Don, am just scared, consuela cause all this problem,

L.A is a man that do seek for people's wealth to inherit.

some one pls tell me whats going to happen am just speachless right now.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Moyem(f): 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2006
@otokpamike,
I think the fact that L. A's wife is begining to like Pedro shouldn't make matters worst, rather it is making the soap more interesting.
Or what exactly are you trying to say?
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by chemmie: 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2006
hi guys av read ur comments n narrations n i must commend u guys. tgd is one of d best soaps av watchd n ad lyk u guys 2 fil me on wt happened on d last episode
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by amodu(m): 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2006
Can someone update me on the soap?
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 31, 2006
Passions, WUAM n TGD
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Jalal(m): 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2006
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by oreoluwa(f): 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2006
dis soap opera sounds instresin bt i dont like washin it, pls can sum1 tell me about it. tanks smiley
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by funmi2(f): 11:40pm On Nov 06, 2006
@ christina. where and when did you watch that episode.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2006
@FUNMI2

my dear I was about to ask her the same thing since I watched monday's episode
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Jalal(m): 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2006
@Salsera, funmi2, Yes o i wonder where she "wash am" grin grin
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by choco4life(m): 2:17am On Nov 17, 2006
omona true,
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by gbadex1(m): 9:00am On Nov 17, 2006
@sirwebs,

sirwebs, get ur ass down @ the "anti-paloma kind of soaps league" thread! Fast! U need to be a member!

"The Gardener's Daughter"

Melissa (or whatever the Bleep her name is) - " Oh carlos, i love you. But what about magarita?"

Carlos - " Oh melissa, or whatever the Bleep your name is, i love you too! Forget about camila!"

gbade. x - " Shut up sluts."

The End
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by chelsea4su(f): 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2006
coolcool
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Christino(m): 2:04am On Nov 18, 2006
Pls vote for Francis Dike, a young Nigerian, as BBC band of the year.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/thenextbigthing/tnbt_vote.shtml
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by chistiana(f): 9:10am On Nov 29, 2006
Tuesday Episode 28/11/2006

After the birth of pedrito

enny became afraid that the old Nana Rosario was not on her side. Fearing that she might influence Carlos not to marry her, she warned her to be absolutely loyal to her or she would sack her and her goddaughter, Clarita from that house. jenny's strong arm tactic failed to intimidate the old woman who reported her to Carlos, when he returned. She demanded that Carlos warn her to respect her age. Carlos Eduardo warned Jennifer to change her offensive attitude to Rosario and should respect Nana, saying he would not stand anybody to disrespect the nanny that nurtured him from infancy to adulthood.

Marissa called L.A and told him that she had made Carlos Eduardo the new President of Metropolitan Bank and he should hand-over to him. L.A pleaded with Marissa not to dispense with his 'valuable' services for the bank. He said Marissa should let him be the Special Adviser to the President, so that he would be able to properly guide Carlos in the complex business of the bank. When L.A got to the office, he told Ordonez that he is now the new adviser to Carlos. Ordonez disagreed with him that he is not morally positioned to guide the new president. A fight ensued between him and L.A.

Alfredo prevented Carlos from entering his apartment to investigate if L.F lives with him. Carlos went back home. On getting home, he met Rigoberto who begged him to visit Don and treat him as before. She also told him that Consuelo had sent her packing out of the house and took Don to an asylum. Carlos rose up immediately and asked Rigo to take him to see his old mentor, Don Fernando. On getting there, he resumed his care and treatment for Don.

Vanessa demanded to talk to Carlos after he finished with Don. From their discussions, he was able to learn that L.F was in jail for several months while he was in Baltimore, and that it was Alfredo who hired a lawyer to bail her out of prison. He was shocked with this news and became determined to get to the root of all what happened to L.F in his absence, particularly about the pregnancy and paternity of Pedrito.

Alfredo went to Pedro's house to inform him that He and L.F are getting married immediately, Pedro told him to be patient because the church wedding cannot take place earlier than two weeks from now. When Alfredo saw L.F he told her Carlos came looking for her in his apartment, but he prevented him from coming in. He seems to be insecured, so he lobbied and assured L.F that she would never regret marrying him.

Marissa told Ordonez that she wanted to revoke her Will, which she signed just before she went into coma. She said that now that she is alive to oversee her affairs, she no longer needs that kind of will.

Don Fernando demanded that Consuelo should go and look for Rigoberto and bring her back to the houser.

Marissa felt very bad about how Carlos embarrassed Pedro when he came visiting her yesterday, so she requested Clarita to take her to Pedro's house today. On getting there she saw L.F and Pedrito, she carried Pedrito in her arms, and she wondered the striking resemblance between the boy and her own son Carlos Eduardo. L.F was afraid of the truth, she denied the resemblance of her son with Carlos, and quickly went to call out Pedro to meet his visitor, while she went outside with Clarita. Clarita assured her that she has not disclosed the truth of Pedrito's paternity to Marissa, saying, Marissa came only because she wanted to visit Pedro and not because of the boy.

Marissa apologized to Pedro for the embarrassment he suffered in the hands of Carlos yesterday, She gave him a gift of beautiful flowers. She also asked him about the striking similarity of Pedrito and Carlos Eduardo. Pedro, like L.F, denied such resemblance, but Marissa was not convinced by their denials. She too was determined to get to the root of the matter.

Carlos attitude to Pedro triggered the suspicions of Jenny that Carlos was still in love with L.F. So, she deployed her younger sister, Carol to dig secretly into L.F's affairs whether she was truly married and happy in her marriage, including any relevant information about her that would help Jenny secure her firm grip on Carlos. Jenny also started her own investigations by going to Alfredo's house but did not meet him at home.

Vanessa demanded from her dad to rent a new apartment for her so she can live with her fiance, bur Heriberto turned down her request too. She also told Consuela that Carlos Eduardo now knows that L.F was in jail all the time he phone Consuelo from Baltimore. She told her that Carlos also knows that Consuela was lying about L.F being with Alfredo those times, and that Consuela is the principal suspect behind the imprisonment of L.F. Consuela wasafraid, not knowing what actions Carlos might take to fight back.

Carol visited L.F at home and was questioning her about her son, before L.F could answer, Sister Smiley came in to inform her about the preparations for the church wedding and also about the visit of Marissa. After carol left, she telephoned Jenny to tell her that Alfredo and L.F were about to wed in the next two weeks and that Marissa had visited Pedro's house sometimes earlier in the day. When Smiley came back from L.F Joaquina told her that she suspect that Pedro and Alfredo were pressurizing L.F into an emergency marriage because they were afraid that Carlos was back in Mexico. Pedro came to tell Joaquina that Marissa visited him and was saying that Pedrito resembled her son Carlos Eduardo, but he denied it.

After two years of marriage, Clarita has not been pregnant, so she asked her husband, Caesar to go infertility test, to determine the cause of barrenness. Caesar was afraid of the test.
Carlos Eduardo bursted in on L.F and accused her that he was in position of all the secrets she had been hiding from him. L.F was surprised, she didn't know which aspect of the so many secrets!

When L.F asked him what he meant by secrets, Carlos told her that he learnt that she was in prison for several months during his trip to and stay in Baltimore. He also told her that the money that the plaintiff, Vanessa claimed was stolen from her was not even Don's money, but the money he gave to Don to give to her for Pedro's treatment, knowing that she would not collect it from him, if he had given her directly.

Consuelo was angry with Vanessa for telling Carlos Eduardo the truth. Vanessa said it was not her, but Rigo who went to Carlos house and told him all the story to fill the gap of his absence from Mexico. Consuelo went to meet Rigo and lambasted her for being a 'big mouth' who told Carlos Eduardo everything that happened in his absence. She threatened her that if she (Rigo) should open her mouth and tell Don all she knew about Luicito and Amelia, she (Consuela) would commit suicide.

Jenny came home to accuse Marissa of fraternizing with her enemies- Pedro and L.F. Marissa said she only went to apologize to Pedro for the bad reception given him by Carlos the previous day. She however told her that she saw the son of L.F and that she was absolutely sure that the boy, Pedrito, was Carlos son, because he was the exact replica of Carlos Eduardo. Jenny became real scared with this news, she pleaded with Marissa not to tell Carlos until after he had married her, and that Marissa should do everything possible to speed up the wedding day to a matter of days! Marissa assured her that she would help her.

Caesar was reluctant to go for the infertility tests. As Clarita urged him to, Jenny entered and challenged Clarita for supporting L.F against her. Caesar defended his wife by telling Jenny the truth, that Carlos Eduardo does not love her, and would always be loving Luisa Fernanda. When Carlos returned she reported Caesar and Clarita to him. Carlos assured her that he would talk to them to change their hostile attitude towards her. When Carlos met Caesar, and demanded why they were hostile to Jenny, Caesar opened his mouth wide and told Carlos that, L.F and Alfredo have never married nor lived as husband and wife. Carlos was shocked by this discovery.

Ordonez told L.A not to bother himself, that it was his duty to conduct an orientation for the new President, Carlos Eduardo. L.A was not happy with this turn of events. When Alfredo learnt that Carlos came to visit L.F he went to warn him never to come around L.F again because L.F despises him. Carlos was angry, he landed a heavy blow on Alfredo's face. Alfredo got his lawyer friend to sue Carlos for assault.

Alfredo came back home to quarrel with L.F for even talking to Carlos. L.F was angry and challenged him for doubting her integrity. Pedro supported Alfredo against L.F saying she should never have entertained Carlos when he came visiting. Alfredo broke relationship with L.F. She went to her room to weep, saying she was making sacrifice by wanting to marry a man she did not love. Pedro encouraged Alfredo never to give up this time, that he should fight to keep his wife-to-be, from that 'predator' (meaning Carlos). Alfredo later came back next day to apologize to her for doubting her, and they reconciled.

The rivalry between Lucero and Carol got to fever pitch when carol ordered that Lucero should be shoved out of the gym of Jenny's beauty Academy to put herself in shape. Lucero went to report the disgraceful conduct of Carol to Armando. L.A came looking for Jenny at the Academy but was told by Xochil (Alfredo's maid) that Jenny was not around. L.A was enraptured by Xochil's beauty, he toasted her and invited her to a dinner date. he felt it was time he replaces Andreina who had disappeared into thin air. Xochil accepted is dinner invitation. Joaquina warned Pedro to tell the truth of Pedrito Paternity to Marissa and Carlos.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by lollipopps(f): 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2006
This is really insterestin , the turn out of events , please could you go ahead with the rest of the story , thanks a whole lot this wil save me from the suspense,
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by chistiana(f): 8:47am On Nov 30, 2006
Yea turn in to the next episode soon,.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by chistiana(f): 8:43am On Dec 02, 2006
Ordonez released another 'bomb', telling Carlos that Alfredo and L.F are also just about to marry in less than two weeks time. He told him that his mom and Jennifer had decided to hide the info about Pedrito's paternity from him, until after his marriage (I call it, "Matrimonial Trap"wink to Jenny. Carlos was boiling over with anger and he practically ran home, spoiling for a fight.

Just before Carlos got home, Rosario was indicting Marissa for forcing her son, Carlos, into an "arrangee" marriage in which he does not love his partner, Jennifer.

From his sick bed, L.A directed operations, led by Armando to recover all the documents that contains the shady deals of L.A when he was the bank's president. He commanded that the boxes containing the documents be stolen in a commando fashion led by Armando.

Alfredo enlisted the legal services of his friend once again, to help Pedro in the adoption of Salvador, whom Pedro picked from the streets.

Don Fernando's first wish after the gradual recovery of his memory, to meet again with Luicito was fulfilled, as Vanessa and Rigoberto took him to L.F's house. Don carried Pedrito. As they were chatting with L.F, Pedro came in, he felt jealous and threatened by Don's presence in his house, he became furious that they came unannounced. He chased all of them out of his house.

Carlos stormed his mother's room to accuse her of manipulating his proposed wedding to Jennifer by hiding the truth of his Paternity of Pedrito. Jennifer also returned from a shopping spree with Carol for her wedding gown and other ceremonial needs. Carlos accused both his mom and Jenny, for scheming against him, by hiding the truth of Pedrito being his son to him. He announced the shocker to them as retaliation. Tomorrow's Wedding Canceled. No more wedding! He told Jenny to forget about getting him to marry her again.

Jennifer lied by denying her complicity in the scandal. She employed bold-face tactics to tell him that Pedrito was not his son. He replied that he would go right away to L.F's house to confirm the truth.

L.A was discharged and Marissa went to bring him home from the hospital. Armando asked him to fulfill his promise of renting an apartment for him and Carol since Jenny has thrown them out of her house. Jenny came to lo0bby L.A to insist to Marissa to force Carlos to marry her.

Marissa confessed to Nana Rosario that it was Jenny who forced her to play game by hiding the truth of Pedrito's Paternity from Carlos.

Reluctant Alfredo and L.F met Carlos Eduardo at the door, just as they were about setting out to go to his house, with the mission to go and confess to Carlos that Pedrito was his son. As soon as he met, them, Carlos asked L.F, saying: ", Where is my son, I would love to meet him." They were surprised that he already knew about Pedrito as his son

Carlos Eduardo confronted L.F and asked her why she hid the identity and truth of his son from him. Pedro was angry that Carlos stormed his house, he wanted to retaliate by sending Carlos out of his house, just as Carlos did to him, the last time he(Pedro) visited Marissa. Pedro also accused Joaquina of postponing the wedding of L.F and Alfredo in order to give Carlos Eduardo an opportunity to reconcile and marry L.F Joaquina denied his accusation.

Carlos also confronted Alfredo, he accused him of planning to hijack his son by making attempt to adopt him and even change his name to bear Alfredo's surname. He called him a coward. Alfredo justified his reason for his actions. When the argument became very hot between them, L.F was upset and angry, she sided with Carlos against Alfredo. So, Alfredo was angry and left for his own house. When he got home, he told Xóchil how Carlos humiliated him and L.F sided with Carlos. She reminded him that she had warned him that his marriage to L.F would not work. Alfrdo accused Xochil of being against his love for L.F She broke down and wept.

After Alfredo left, L.F apologize to Carlos for the secrecy over Pedrito's paternity. He closed in on her and kissed her. When she protested the kiss, Carlos swore to her that she is the only one his heart is capable of loving. he begged her to marry him, but L.F said he should justify his living with Jenny for two years now. She left him and walked away. Pedro asked her what Carlos came for. She confessed to him that Carlos wanted to marry her. Pedro objected to it, but L.F told him that she was still in love with Carlos.

Jenny also went to confront L.F warning her that she should steer clear of her fiancee Carlos Eduardo. When she went to convince Carlos to let them proceed with their wedding arrangements, Carlos told her to forget it because that was no wedding but a trap set for him by her and his mom.

Because of the tension build-up between Carlos and L.A, which makes it uneasy for L.A. to return to Marissa's house, Jenny and Marissa arranged for him to live in Jenny's house, which is vacant for now. Marissa warned Caesar not to tell Carlos where that L.A is now living in Jenny's house. Jennifer pleaded with Marissa to lie to Carlos that Pedrito is not his son and also that he should go ahead and marry Jenny.

Pressure was mounted on Armando by Jenny, Carol and Marissa, so that he could withdraw his charges of attempted assassination against Carlos. He refused to 'play ball'. So Marissa told L.A to advise his son to withdraw his charges against Carlos. L.A gave Marissa deceptive assurance that Armando would withdraw the charges. On the contrary he told Amando privily never to withdraw the charges. He gave him a huge some of money to bribe the judge, so that Carlos would be imprisoned.

Solozarno and Armando paid the robbers and gave them direction to Lupe's house where Ordonez kept all the bank documents that implicated L.A in shady deals. The stormed the house and held Caesar and Lupe hostage while they carted away all the boxes containing the incriminating documents. They tied up and gaged both Lupe and Caesar.

Leopoldo protested to the two hired assassins because L.A survived the rain of bullets. Consuela asked Vanessa what was the outcome of their visit to L.F's house. She told her the details.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by chistiana(f): 8:46am On Dec 02, 2006
Rigoberto threatened Consuelo thatould expose all her evil deeds if she does not confess everything to Don and seek for his forgiveness before it is too late. She agreed with Rigo.

Rigo went to tell Don that Consuelo had some things she wanted to confess to him, that, he should give her an audience.

Ordonez told Carlos that L.F came around to his house. Immediately, Carlos ran out searching for L.F. Alfredo, when he came looking for L.F, was told by Marissa that L.F has not allowed Carlos to rest and focus on his matrimonial affairs.

Because of Carlos disappearance from the house on the supposed date of his wedding to Jenny. Marissa and Jenny were devastated, and Marissa had a nervous breakdown. It was Alfredo who attended to her medically.

The court found Carlos guilty because police investigations could not produce the alleged culprits who committed the crime of attempted assassination of L.A. The only evidence available were the weak verbal accusations of Solozarno and Armando against Carlos. He was jailed. Luisa Fernanda visited Carlos in prison as a show of solidarity with him.

Marissa was crushed by the judgment of her son, she confronted L.A and called him a liar, because of his false assurance that, Armando would not stand to witness against Carlos in court, and would withdrew his statement, all of which did not happen.

Marissa faces Luis Alexander to him to have lain and to assure to him that Arming it had retired his denunciation. Luisa Fernanda visits Carlos Eduardo in the jail.

Carlos was surprised that L.F was not ready to marry him. She told him that each of them were already committed to their respective fiancees and advised him that they should go through with their respective wedding arrangements, and not break the hearts of their respective partners.

L.A denied Marissa's accusation. He said he told Armando withdraw from the case, but was equally surprised that the boy stubbornly refused to listen to him. Marissa got so angry that she confronted Armando and dismissed him as an employee of the bank. L.A later assured Armando that he would set him up in his own legal chambers to practice law.

Ordonez employed the services of a lawyer to appeal the judgment and seek for the release of Carlos Eduardo.

The imprisonment of Carlos was a great opportunity for all his enemies to take full advantage of. After the lawyer successfully appealed the sentence of Carlos and got him out on bail, Jennifer and Marissa went with the lawyer to escort Carlos from prison to the house. As soon as they got home, that very day, Jenny and Marissa got the judge at the marriage registry, to come home immediately to officiate the joining of Carlos to her in an 'holy matrimony'. She was afraid and didn't want to wait for a second longer, because she heard that while Carlos was in jail, L.F had come to visit him.

Alfredo too was alarmed by the second visit of L.F to the prison to see Carlos. He too demanded immediate marriage. L.F conceded to his request. Joaquina noticed that L.F was in sorrow because of that decision. L.F denied, saying she was happy. She wept sorrowfully after Joaquina left.

Caesar approached Carlos and told him that he should see it as significant that Alfredo and L.F would be having their own wedding simultaneously (at the same time) as Carlos and Jennifer. Carlos turned red with jealousy at this fresh information from Caesar.

Carol heard the most thrilling story of her life when, her fiance confessed to her that he was on the verge of being imprisoned because of the many shady and fraudulent deals L.A inspired him to execute while he was the bank's president. He told her that, neither him nor his father would escape been jailed if the truth contained in those bank documents were found out.

Don Fernando Alcantara, now with gradual recovery of his memory, began to ask Vanessa who the mother of Luicito was. Vanessa told Don the story of how L.F and her mother had a tragic auto accident which killed the mother. Just as she was about to mention Amelia's name, Consuela deliberately interrupted the flow and announced that there was a great fight between Roberto and somebody at the steel factory, that needed Don's intervention and attention.

Detective Solozarno phoned L.A to let him know that Carlos had just been released from prison.

Lets wait and watch wats going to happen in the next episode.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by tox(f): 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2006
you guys plzi need to know wat happen during the week cos i was busy,worknig for the lord at the experience dat just past not long ago well i need from monday to friday thanx guy i know u can't disapoint one love my people thanx
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by lollipopps(f): 9:33am On Dec 06, 2006
chistiana u sure are doin a good job , pls i cannot wait 4 the next episodes to be pasted , suspence is almost killin me , thanks a whole lot ,
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by chistiana(f): 11:31am On Dec 06, 2006
Rigoberto ran to alert the doctors that Don is nodding and moving his body, and that he seems to be coming out of coma. They came to examine him and confirmed that Don has miraculously came back to life.

Alfredo did not know the extent of damage that the accident had done to him, he struggled to stand up and go to fulfill his marriage vows with L.F, but none of the muscle in his legs responded to his ambition, it has not yet dawn on him that he is crippled for now.

It was L.F they were seeking earlier in the day, now it was Alfredo's disappearance that spreads the anxiety fever for them. Where could he be on the day of his wedding? Nobody had an inkling that he had an accident on his way to the church, and is now lying critically injured and paralytic in the emergency ward of an hospital, being prepared for surgery.

Nobody understood that Alfredo, just like Consuelo and Jennifer, was fighting destiny and had suffered a shipwreck, at the nick of beating destiny with a marriage that would have been a disaster if he had succeeded. On the other hand, L.F was weeping profusely because she regretted leading Alfredo on, to believe that they could be a happy couple inspite of Carlos Eduardo. Pedro was numb with words, he has no solution to the confusion which he has created and encouraged.

As Vanessa prepare to leave for L.F's wedding, she overheard Consuelo meticulously planning how she would make sure Don did not return alive to the house from the hospital.

Guadalupe and Caesar had a mini fight in her house when Caesar learnt that his father has suddenly re-appeared after 25 years absence. He demanded to know who his father was, but Lupe ordered him to leave her house, because the man he called father never had any input into his life.

As Pedro and Marissa opted to go in search of missing Alfredo, some men brought thge news of his accident to Pedro. L.A arrived at the same time to beg L.F for forgiveness. As usual, she went wild and asked him to get out of her house, but L.A told her that he had come to ask for her forgiveness for one thing. She was surprised and wondered what could have humbled this arrogant man to come to seek her leniency.

Joaquina knew the purpose of L.A's visit and she tried to obstruct him from confessing his paternity to L.F on her wedding day, so that he would not upset the ceremony. Vanessa too knew why L.A was there and she tried to break the news to L.F but her boiling anger against L.A would permit her to even listen to Vanessa's tidings. (I won't call it good tidings because, there is nothing good about the news of discovering that her unknown father of 20 years, that now appears has been her trenchant persecutor and a criminal and murderer).

Carlos opted to carry out the surgery on Alfredo. Jennifer was afraid thinking that Carlos would kill Alfredo, so that he would go back to L.F. ( To the evil person, all things are also evil). She hypocritically 'defended' Alfredo by challenging Carlos for trying to operate on his rival, but Carlos assured her that he wasn't jealous, and his greatest flair in life is to save lives and not kill.

Xochil was weeping profusely before the operation, enviously blaming Luisa Fernanda for the bad luck which she brought to bear on her 'master' on his wedding day. After the surgery, Carlos came out to inform Xochil that the operation was successful. She was happy.

Carlos tried to call L.F to break the news to her, but one of Pedro's supporters and haters of Carlos that picked the phone, hanged up on him. Pedro later broke the news of the accident to L.F. Clarita could not help but notice the affectionate attachment of Marissa to Pedro. She also noticed the tension between Lupe and her husband, Caesar, but Ordonez refuse to divulge the reason for the tension to her.

Armando told Carol that L.F was his half sister.

It was an epic confrontation between a jealous Xochil and L.F, when L.F arrived in the company of her bosom friend, Vanessa at the hospital. Xochil blamed her for bringing bad luck to Alfredo. L.F could not but notice the jealous disposition of Xochil. She lambasted Xochil for blaming her for the accident, saying it would very odd for her to wish her Groom, (the one whom she planned to spend the rest of her life with), evil on the day of their wedding.

Carlos took her to see Alfredo in his unconscious state. L.F wept profusely by his bed swearing that she would marry him, no matter what the outcome of his accident may be. Carlos swallowed his own agony, as he watched L.F swearing to go into perpetual bondage of moral indebtedness to a man she doesn't love.

Consuelo warned Heriberto that she would send Vanessa packing from the house because of her frequent fraternization with L.F. Heriberto challenged her that she dared not because that was his only child and would not allow her to be thrown out. Rigo came back home to announce to the shame of Consuelo that Don has recovered from coma and he is improving in health. She also threaten Consuelo to follow her to the hospital to come and confess her evil deeds to the old man or she (Rigo), would say the whole truth to Don at her next visit.

L.A went to Marissa's house to make a last minute appeal to her not to divorce him. Rosario could not tolerate this evil man in the house, she told him that Marissa has gone to a wedding and he could not be allowed to stay within the premises of the mansion. So, L.A went to wait at the gate, outside. When Marissa came she accused him of behaving irresponsibly by fighting and kicking Pedro out of jealousy. Marissa told him to forget about restoration as she loves Pedro dearly now. Rosario later pleaded with Marissa to reconsider the undying love between Carlos and Luisa Fernanda, by withdrawing her opposition to their love and happiness.

Jenny told Carol about the Alfredo's accident, and the possibility of being a cripple in the leg for a long time. Joaquina too told Pedro as soon as he returned that L.A came to see L.F and was on the verge of confessing to her that he was her father when she (Joaquina) interrupted and prevented it from happening. She warned Pedro to be the first to tell L.F so that she would not hear it fro L.A or anyone else who may take the credit for the revelation and L.F turning around to hate him.

Victor, a sympathiser, came to incite Xochil to fight for her love for Alfredo by standing by him throughout these trying times. Pancho alerted Pedro that Suzanna saw him Kissing Marissa and was heart broken for the betrayal.

Rigo arrived with Consuelo to visit Don and confess all her evil deeds. In the same hospital Alfredo woke up for the first time after the surgery, and demanded to speak with Dr. Carlos Eduardo.

Alfredo's recovery was quick, but was informed that he would spend a long time in a wheelchair before using his legs. He expressed his deep gratitude to Xochil for standing by him throughout his ordeal. Later, Alfredo was told that Xochil fought a verbal warfare with L.F showing that she truly loved him and was jealous of L.F. He was surprised because he never saw Xochil as anything to him other than his housemaid.

Marissa realized that Medicine was a great passion for Carlos and that she was unnecessarily forcing him to become a banker by her will. She took decision that she would assume the Presidency of the bank once again, now that she is near full recovery. Jenny warned L.A to quickly do something that would make Marissa come back to him, because Marissa had confess to her that she was deeply in love with the common gardener, Pedro.

Jenny also announced to Carlos that his mother was in love with Pedro and is planning to marry him. Carlos was shocked by the news. He went to ask Marissa and she told him that it was true. He was happy for her, at least anybody apart from that gigolo, L.A is better. He embraced her and wished her a sweet relationship with Pedro. Marissa also told him to henceforth face his passion which was medical practice, and not banking. She told him she would resume the presidency, now that she has recovered from her illness.

Meanwhile, Carlos decided to pay for the new apartment which Jenny brought to him, and began to to move into it, to live with Jenny.

Consuelo told Rigo to excuse her as she wanted to confess privately to Don. After Rigo left, she confessed only about how she bought Pedro's mortgage to punish Luicito and how she later pardoned Luicito and resold the mortgage back to Pedro. She never mentioned anything about fabricated Will, Amelia or Don's granddaughter, Luisa Fernanda. When Rigo returned and asked her if she had confessed all her evil deeds, she said yes, but was evasive about the content of her deceptive and misleading confession.

L.F entered the ward to see Don, she was so happy that Don has recovered. Don told her what Rigo told him that brought him back to life. He said he could not afford to go to the grave knowing she was committing the greatest mistake of her life, by not marrying Carlos but Alfredo. He advised her to cut off all relationship with Alfredo. He made her realize that marriage is more than pity or gratitude. None of those could compare with true love.

L.A went to the house of Pedro to threaten him. Pedro was so mad with him that a fist fight broke out between them, Pedro rained blows upon L.A. It took vigorous efforts of lawyer Daniel, Alfredo's friend, to separate the two combatants.

watch out for the nest episode.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by chistiana(f): 11:34am On Dec 06, 2006
That was on the 5th episode

pls tell me where u stop so i can summarise it

Surprise, surprise, Lic Ordonez declared to Lupe that he loved her, as he was consoling her after her bitter quarrel with her son, Caesar. She had told Caesar he should forget about knowing Reuben, his father because the scoundrel had abandoned her immediately after he learnt that she was pregnant for him. Caesar had bitterly demanded to know his father regardless of her bitter feelings of vengeance for the man. Ordonez had to intervene by making Lupe to realize that Caesar has a right to know his father. He also assured her that she would never be lonely again, as he would always be there standing in love by her.

Carlos began to use his head to calculate. He wanted to make a profound statement with his mom's love for Pedro. So, he requested his mom top take him to Pedro and let the man use his mouth to tell him that he loves his mom to him.

Don Fernando, after full recovery was discharged from the hospital to go home. When Carlos and Marissa arrived Pedro's house, he (Pedro) apologized for his differences with Carlos over the years and confessed that He truly loved Marissa in the presence of L.F. The two held each other and went out to celebrate their love at a nearby restaurant, leaving Carlos and L.F alone in the house. L.F confessed her worry to Carlos that L.A may be planning a jealous revenge against Pedro, that was why she was skeptical if the relationship could work because of the murderous and jealous vengeance of L.A.

L.A called Consuelo to meet him urgently at an hotel downtown. When Consuelo arrived, he begged her to help him by convincing L.F to come and meet with him at the hotel for reconciliation. Consuelo agreed to run the errand on one condition, that is, L.A would never mention about inheritance to L.F, when she comes for the reconciliation. He agreed. Consuelo then put in a call through to L.F. When L.F picked it, and listened to the story of Consuelo, she was not too enthusiastic with these two cunning partners, so she turned down their invitation.

While Marissa and Pedro were enjoying their drinks at the bar, Suzanna appeared with hot jealousy written all over her face.

Alone with each other, Carlos opted to prepare dinner for L.F and Pedrito, he went to the kitchen and they had a nice memorable encounter, mixed with their undying love for each other. They sang love songs again for each other.

On the other hand Jenny and Alfredo were going through emotional turmoil. Alfredo was so depressed that L.F's purpose for marrying him had further been demoted from that of gratitude to that of pity. He knew that such a marriage would be miserable. His friend, Daniel tried to console him.

Jenny waited in vain in the new apartment for Carlos return. Sh had prepared a romantic trap for him to get her on bed and sleep with her that night. Desperately, she phoned Marissa to ask after Carlos' whereabouts. Marissa innocently told her that she and Pedro left Carlos and L.F together at Pedro's house, as at the last time she saw him. Jenny was wild with rage and jealousy, that these two lovers were back in each others arms.stop so i can summarize
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Ndi(f): 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2006
More summaries pls.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Grizzly(m): 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2006
Why do females like crap soap opera's like the gardeners daughter, ??
If it isnt Diego, its Montero,
Abegi give me a break, !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / Fans React To Tacha's 'Sexy' Dance Moves (Photos) / CONSAT SATELITE IS REBRANDING TO PLAY TV, IN COLABORATION WITH FREE TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.