Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,972 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera (76268 Views)

Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss / The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) / Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by chistiana(f): 10:22am On Dec 08, 2006
Grizzly:

Why do females like crap soap opera's like the gardeners daughter, ??
If it isnt Diego, its Montero,
Abegi give me a break, !!!

U shouldnt ve posted there at first wen u know u not damn interest, go to where ur mate are.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by ledi(f): 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2006
i wonder ohh,why should you bother with things that do not interest you,you can go somewhere else and gat ur fun,meanwhile leave us to our soaps operas tongue tongue
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by ladynoni(f): 6:02am On Dec 09, 2006
@Chritiana,

thanks for posting my snippets for all our darling telenovela fans at Nairaland. I sure appreciate it. On your next post make sure you add the link to my blog. http://gardenersdaughter..com That's a tokenism of acknowledgment of the source of your post. it's my intellectual property.

I checked through your profile and what a cool pix yu av there. Can yu permit me to use it on a little story on you in my blog? that is the only way I can return my gratitude to you for posting my snippets for our people here.

I said this because I saw that 60% of your posting on Nairaland (192 posts so far), are based on Romance, Dating and sexuality. That shows you sure av a flair for these. I am proud of you sis. I love active women writers!

I am attaching what I called a "wild" pix of Mariana Ochoa here. Of course she doesn't look like a gardener's daughter here. She was a sophisticated model here.

Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by chistiana(f): 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2006
Waooo tell me more pls,

sis can u send me more deatails about her, she looks damn pretty here.
yea u right about ur snippest ve been following ur sites right from the start, so incase i miss any episode, i gop straight to ur sites to read more.
About the snippest i keep wondering cause they are repeating more of what they ve done on the episode, but urs is faster.

About what u ask for, u free to do it.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Jalal(m): 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2006
ladynoni:

@Chritiana,

I checked through your profile and what a cool pix yu av there.

I said this because I saw that 60% of your posting on Nairaland (192 posts so far), are based on Romance, Dating and sexuality.

Sure Christy is sumtin else grin grin grin
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by chistiana(f): 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2006
"jaylala
is any thing bad in Visiting sexual forums cause u said i ve turn to something else.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Jalal(m): 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2006
Hey Christy baby i didnt say u have turned to something else o!! Those r ur own words, i said u are sumthin else, which means that u are "awesome, unique, different" grin grin
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by chistiana(f): 10:13am On Dec 14, 2006
ok kool, thanx for ur , grin
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Jalal(m): 11:17am On Dec 14, 2006
ok Christy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by lollipopps(f): 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2006
please more summaries enjoying every bit of it .thanks
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2006
Please i need the website on where i can read the gardners daughter.,
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Shally01: 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2007
Men, i think you guys are bleeped up. Talking about some shits soaps, Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,
Well i dont really see any funny thing about the soaps, when u are mine , was full of SHITTTTT. i think Gardners daughter is a little bit better but they fucking advertise too much and that makes it boring and annoying. Anyway make sure you just end this damn soap opera this January and let my sisters rest, Cos they dont sleep, grin
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by tosinadeda: 12:26am On Jan 02, 2007
I think ure bleeped up and all full of shit
lol
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by thaiwo: 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2007
i must say that i preffer gdt to when you are mine but i dislike some of the characters sudh as jenny and montero, the way i see things i think L.F will get married to carlos eduardo and i really love it. but AIT seems to be repeating it.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by thaiwo: 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2007
i think i love gdt and also watch it everyday
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by eslynera(f): 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2007
mhhhh, this programme is still on tv here in TZ.

MARIANA OCHOA, she's beautiful kiss (Luisa Fernanda Pérez)

Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by dupsytosh(f): 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2007
pls chistiana where do u get the snippets
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by ay4life: 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2007
Please I need the latest summaries on the gardeners daughter
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by blessedema: 11:01am On Jan 10, 2007
thanks Christiana could u pls give me the links and continue the story its getting interesting.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by brensbee22(f): 11:27am On Jan 10, 2007
Oh christy dat was a nice one.i am so greatful for the poston the episodes of TGD.
i did enjoy every bit of it,read them with great enthusiasm.
For the haters of the soap operas,they should go to area where they have interests.

Once again ,Thanks Christy,looking forward to seeing more.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Mildred(f): 9:52am On Jan 11, 2007
Hello Forumites, tanzx To God that i am back. How una dey ohhhh ,  Happy Blisful year to u allllllllllllllll especially my Jalal  and others
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Mildred(f): 9:53am On Jan 11, 2007
Hello Forumites, Could u plz update on yesterday's episode?
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by voicegirl(f): 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2007
WOW! i came across this forum and can't believe how popular these soaps are! I am a voice-over actress in the states. in cuando seas mia, i played matilde, and i play vanesa, in gardener's daughter (my sister played Daniela, in WUAM, too!!!!)
You are right. the girl who played paloma (her name's heather) also played consuelo.
Diego also played Luis alejandro. Since the same "actor" played Aurelio and pedro, the voiceover studio that we work for also used the same voice actor. Also, the guy who voices consuelo's husban (my character's father) was the same guy that voiced fabien's father in WUAM!!
I am going to be in africa, for my honeymoon, in a couple of weeks and would LOVE to see the soap, on tv!!!!
(we never get to see the complete episodes, only our scenes) Can anyone tell me the schedule? and channel??
How far into the episodes are you guys?
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by delarontus(f): 11:47am On Jan 12, 2007
Well it depends on the country you're visiting for your honeymoon. In Nigeria, it is aired on AIT at 9p.m, mondays to thursdays while on fridays it is aired at 7p.m. Other Nigerian stations air it too but i don't know the times.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by voicegirl(f): 12:39am On Jan 13, 2007
Oh, thanks Delarontus! Will be in johannesburg for 1 night, then off to tanzania. ending up in capetown for 5 days. it would be so great to see an episode!!!
Thanks, again!
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2007
@voicegirl

better still let 'eslynera' tell you what time its shown in Tanzania since she says its still shown there

hope you enjoy your honeymoon

wow , you are almost a celebrity wink------so you were the voice of matilde in WUAM
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by voicegirl(f): 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2007
That's great news about tanzania, salsera!!! thanks! that schedule would help!! (is it gardener's daughter or WUAM, in tanzania?)
celebrity, that's funny!! grin
yeah, matilde was CRAZY, huh!!!!! I have to be honest, i enjoyed the vanesa (gardener's daughter) work a bit more (maybe because vanesa was IN more, so i got to SEE more of the soap)

i'm so glad people are enjoyig the shows! we always ask the studio if there's any feedback, but they just direct/record/mix/ship the episodes to the client and only hear back if we REALLY screwed something up!! undecided

It has been REALLY nice to see this! I have told the other "voices" that i've spoken to and they were SO excited!!!!
Thanks! ENJOY!!!!!
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by wales(m): 10:34am On Jan 20, 2007
Hi,

Pls i will like to know may be i can get to read the book about the Gardener's Daughter on net? if yes pls send me the site.

Thanks. cheesy
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by tryo6(f): 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2007
pls where is everybody? the seems to be silence here, hope this place will not turn 2 graveyard, its not as exciting as paloma and diego stuff. Pls can some1 tell me is carlos going to be jailed. What is merisa's problem why is she in love with a devil. Chirsty where r u abeg ansa
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by aladar(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2007
Someone help me on how i can downlaod the Gardener's daughter opera tv show, i mean a cd. possibly get me a store where it is available in nigeria. call me plz on 2348054055749.

thanks in advance.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by tiakua: 10:43pm On Jan 24, 2007
i;m a female, in GHANA
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by bonheur: 11:47am On Jan 26, 2007
its ok to get a masters,but it all boils down to money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / Fans React To Tacha's 'Sexy' Dance Moves (Photos) / CONSAT SATELITE IS REBRANDING TO PLAY TV, IN COLABORATION WITH FREE TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.