Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,412 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! (2557 Views)

When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. / Dear APC: Brilliant Manifesto To Stylishly Embezzle Money Congrats / Dear APC: Abacha And Buhari Stole Up To $ 5 Billion From PTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! by biafranqueen: 9:11am On Nov 30, 2014
Dear APC,
Question:
Is violence the only language you speak? APC has shown a murderous desire to leave Nigeria in ruins if they don’t have their way. It will be suicidal to Nigerians if we put the presidency in your hands. Time and time again you have shown yourselves to be a party of desperate propagandist using fear to scare the masses.

APC said it is common knowledge that anywhere in the world where elections have been rigged, the consequences have been dire, and Nigeria will not be an exception. ''Let us remind the presidency, in case it has forgotten, that election fraud triggered a civil war in Algeria in the early 1990s, led to the killing of over 1,000 people in post-election riots in Kenya in 2007/2008 and fired a near revolution in Iran in 2009/2010. Electoral frauds also corrupt democracy and breed dictatorship, and risks making the people to lose confidence in democracy. Why then would any government react violently if warned against election rigging?'' the party queried. - See more at: http://apc.com.ng/index.php/media-center/apc-press-release/item/768-we-will-not-recognize-the-outcome-of-any-rigged-elections-apc-insists-slams-presidency#sthash.7jEx0cHq.dpuf

After the announcement of the election results, which declared Goodluck Jonathan the winner in 2011, groups loyal to CPC candidate
Muhammad Buhari rioted across the North, leading to several more deaths. There is no guarantee that such a situation may not repeat itself.

“On November 19, APC leaders unfurled the much pinched wrap by declaring that they would lead a rebellion against President Jonathan and install a parallel government should APC lose next year’s presidential election.

“In less than 24 hours, the APC National Chairman, Chief John Odigie Oyegun on November 21, on a live NTA morning programme, admitted that the APC knew what he called genuine leaders of Boko Haram and went childish by accusing the President of deliberately allowing insurgents take over the country”.

If PDP is Goodluck well APC you people are Badluck and we will rebuke you in 2015.

Warmest regards,

Biafran Queen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 30, 2014
I just pray that peace should reign in this country. Meanwhile video of GEJ getting booed in OAU http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Bj3TzOO7wlY

1 Like

Re: Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 30, 2014
There are several important points to be
presented here. Best highlighted:
1. Major General Muhammadu Buhari never said
he will make Nigeria ungovernable in 2011 in any
public format
2. It was a PDP politician, Alhaji Lawal Kaita who
actually said Nigeria would be ungovernable if
Jonathan became president in 2011.
3. It was Jonathan’s media spokesman, Reuben
Abati who sat down and largely concocted the
slanderous libel against Buhari’s name in April
4. General Muhammadu Buhari took Reuben Abati
to court for damaging his name.
5. The Jonathan Presidency begged Major General
Buhari to settle the case with Reuben Abati and
the Guardian out of court.
6. General Buhari obliged and settled out of court.
Reuben Abati with The Guardian published an
unreserved apology to Buhari in the Guardian of
11th July, 2013.
7. Late General Azazi referred to the PDP
“ungovernable” crises and anger that did actually
lead to Boko Haram terror franchise hired by the
PDP.
These are amazing facts which I have been
shocked to discover since I paid attention to this
matter.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! by yuncka: 9:29am On Nov 30, 2014
Waging war since d birth of bokoharam!

2 Likes

Re: Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! by biafranqueen: 9:31am On Nov 30, 2014
JackBaueress1:
There are several important points to be
presented here. Best highlighted:
1. Major General Muhammadu Buhari never said
he will make Nigeria ungovernable in 2011 in any
public format
2. It was a PDP politician, Alhaji Lawal Kaita who
actually said Nigeria would be ungovernable if
Jonathan became president in 2011.
3. It was Jonathan’s media spokesman, Reuben
Abati who sat down and largely concocted the
slanderous libel against Buhari’s name in April
4. General Muhammadu Buhari took Reuben Abati
to court for damaging his name.
5. The Jonathan Presidency begged Major General
Buhari to settle the case with Reuben Abati and
the Guardian out of court.
6. General Buhari obliged and settled out of court.
Reuben Abati with The Guardian published an
unreserved apology to Buhari in the Guardian of
11th July, 2013.
7. Late General Azazi referred to the PDP
“ungovernable” crises and anger that did actually
lead to Boko Haram terror franchise hired by the
PDP.
These are amazing facts which I have been
shocked to discover since I paid attention to this
matter.

Thank you for your revelations.
Did I at all mention anything about what Buhari said though?
Well since you mentioned it can you shed some light on the blood and baboon ordeal. Also what is this "parallel government should APC lose next year’s presidential election."

2 Likes

Re: Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 30, 2014
biafranqueen:
Dear APC,
Question:
Is violence the only language you speak? APC has shown a murderous desire to leave Nigeria in ruins if they don’t have their way. It will be suicidal to Nigerians if we put the presidency in your hands. Time and time again you have shown yourselves to be a party of desperate propagandist using fear to scare the masses.

After the announcement of the election results, which declared Goodluck Jonathan the winner in 2011, groups loyal to CPC candidate
Muhammad Buhari rioted across the North, leading to several more deaths. There is no guarantee that such a situation may not repeat itself.

If PDP is Goodluck well APC you people are Badluck and we will rebuke you in 2015.

Warmest regards,

Biafran Queen

What fears are you expressing? Are you planning to rig? Evil people are always death scared whenever their conscience get picked.

6 Likes

Re: Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 30, 2014
biafranqueen:

Well since you mentioned it can you shed some light on the blood and baboon ordeal. Also what is this "parallel government should APC lose next year’s presidential election."

On what condition were those statements made? Tell us that condition

8 Likes

Re: Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! by biafranqueen: 9:51am On Nov 30, 2014
Obiagelli:

On what condition were those statements made? Tell us that condition

Your asking me?

When the environment is already volatile those types of comments should be kept in your bedroom. The Jihadists are used to bloodlust, maximum violence and streets flowing with rivers of blood. How can he make mention of this, it happened and now you want to ask me a question?

Ask yourself is this the statement of a peaceful and progressive leader regardless of the "condition"

2 Likes

Re: Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! by biafranqueen: 9:53am On Nov 30, 2014
Obiagelli:

What fears are you expressing? Are you planning to rig? Evil people are always death scared whenever their conscience get picked.
Shame on you Karma is like no order restaurant you won't even order before you get served what you deserve! So 1.000's should die for what?
I don't blame you I am sure you and your NL crew did blood ritual before taking this your position of LieLie Mohammad's gutter soldiers. Your love for blood will not happen in 2015 Nigeria try Chad your home country. We know you will lose and this is just an excuse to shed more blood.

Like the Emir of Kano said and I quote
"I am opposed to recycled material. In a nation of 120million people we can do better than restrict our leadership to a small group. I think Buhari, Babangida and yes Obasanjo should simply allow others try their hand instead of believing they have the monopoly of wisdom."

2 Likes

Re: Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! by walemoney007(m): 9:58am On Nov 30, 2014
biafranqueen:
Dear APC,
Question:

Warmest regards,

Biafran Queen
girl what u should b concern about is ao igbos will av dia biafra republic...if d pdp rig next year dis country will burn
Re: Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! by biafranqueen: 10:02am On Nov 30, 2014
walemoney007:
girl what u should b concern about is ao igbos will av dia biafra republic...if d pdp rig next year dis country will burn
This country will not burn because GEJ has shown he will and has held free and fair elections you people are really hoping for the worst but your wishes will not come true.

1 Like

Re: Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! by Lumyboi(m): 10:04am On Nov 30, 2014
biafranqueen:

Your asking me?

When the environment is already volatile those types of comments should be kept in your bedroom. The Jihadists are used to bloodlust, maximum violence and streets flowing with rivers of blood. How can he make mention of this, it happened and now you want to ask me a question?

Ask yourself is this the statement of a peaceful and progressive leader regardless of the "condition"

So what about statement that were made by NDs lik asari dokubo and other. Please let no 1 come here to form innocent. Al of them are politicians and r cunny. Or u think we have forgotten about NDs kidnapping and killing pple until FG started paying dem salaries for doing nothing.
All these propaganda don't mean sh*t. Many of us know better
Politicians can only deceive themselves.

1 Like

Re: Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! by chimerase2: 10:06am On Nov 30, 2014
Some party made us to believe they re God sent, people oriented and watever u meant call it.
I remembered dos days of AD then ACN Wen we rig massively for the party
They will preach against rigging but honestly they rig more than PDP yea that is the truth
If any APC should denie dis it him or her denie it and face the consequence
Wat I dnt like is hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! by xcolanto(m): 10:08am On Nov 30, 2014
I had made a post earlier reminding the police,navy,army,customs,DSS and other relevant government agencies tied to the security of our precious nation about the impending disaster hay pee cee seeks to cause when they lose the general elections come 2015. The desperate and uncivilized measured employed by the hay pee cee leadership and their blind supports is enough to know these guys mean the country no good. In this regards, no one needs a crystal ball nor sooth sayer to foresee the manifesto of hay pee cee to cause violence come 2015.

@op, your cause for concern is well placed! Am hoping the right people are taking note and adequate measure to curb these menace to society called hay pee cee and their evil plans.

1 Like

Re: Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! by walemoney007(m): 10:09am On Nov 30, 2014
biafranqueen:

This country will not burn because GEJ has shown he will and has held free and fair elections you people are really hoping for the worst but your wishes will not come true.
dey mumu ursef,if u are finkin GEJ will protect u,den u are OYO.if GEJ rig d presidential election next year,he will av no nigeria to rule,he might rule u igbos,ijaws and ibibio sha.

1 Like

Re: Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! by biafranqueen: 10:10am On Nov 30, 2014
Lumyboi:

So what about statement that were made by NDs lik asari dokubo and other. Please let no 1 come here to form innocent. Al of them are politicians and r cunny. Or u think we have forgotten about NDs kidnapping and killing pple until FG started paying dem salaries for doing nothing.
All these propaganda don't mean sh*t. Many of us know better
Politicians can only deceive themselves.
Can you show me where ND's killed civilians? Can you show me where they blew up churches and other religious institutions. Yeye dey rot!

1 Like

Re: Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! by biafranqueen: 10:12am On Nov 30, 2014
xcolanto:
I had made a post earlier reminding the police,navy,army,customs,DSS and other relevant government agencies tied to the security of our precious nation about the impending disaster hay pee cee seeks to cause when they lose the general elections come 2015. The desperate and uncivilized measured employed by the hay pee cee leadership and their blind supports is enough to know these guys mean the country no good. In this regards, no one needs a crystal ball nor sooth sayer to foresee the manifesto of hay pee cee to cause violence come 2015.

@op, your cause for concern is well placed! Am hoping the right people are taking note and adequate measure to curb these menace to society called hay pee cee and their evil plans.

My Dear it is very disturbing. Do you see how some have come and said so and so killed so we can kill too. I weep for humanity cry

1 Like

Re: Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! by Lumyboi(m): 10:17am On Nov 30, 2014
biafranqueen:
Can you show me where ND's killed civilians? Can you show me where they blew up churches and other religious institutions. Yeye dey rot!

So I have to show you that people were kidnapped and killed in ND? Prolly na last month u enta naija. U better be realistic madam
Re: Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 30, 2014
biafranqueen:
Shame on you Karma is like no order restaurant you won't even order before you get served what you deserve! So 1.000's should die for what?
I don't blame you I am sure you and your NL crew did blood ritual before taking this your position of LieLie Mohammad's gutter soldiers. Your love for blood will not happen in 2015 Nigeria try Chad your home country. We know you will lose and this is just an excuse to shed more blood.

Like the Emir of Kano said and I quote
Answer a simple question, are you planning to rig elections?
Re: Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 30, 2014
biafranqueen:

Your asking me?

Answer a simple question.
Re: Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! by biafranqueen: 10:21am On Nov 30, 2014
Lumyboi:

So I have to show you that people were kidnapped and killed in ND? Prolly na last month u enta naija. U better be realistic madam
Soilders were killed and I think one ex-pat which is sad indeed. That oil belongs to them, the lively hood of fishing was smashed because of oil spills. They fought for the land that belong to ancestors they share sur names with. The ND is not comparable. Show me where thousands of women, children and innocent men were killed by ND's.

2 Likes

Re: Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! by biafranqueen: 10:22am On Nov 30, 2014
Obiagelli:

Answer a simple question, are you planning to rig elections?
No not at all point blank!
Question for you now...

so only Buhari can stop the violence? Why does he have to do it while he is President how come not as an elderly statesman?
Even though the world said the election was free and fair in 2011 didn't his dreams of blood soaked streets come to pass?

When is violence ever the answer?
Barbaric thinking is a qualification to join APC embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! by Lumyboi(m): 10:27am On Nov 30, 2014
biafranqueen:
Soilders were killed and I think one ex-pat which is sad indeed. That oil belongs to them, the lively hood of fishing was smashed because of oil spills. They fought for the land that belong to ancestors they share sur names with. The ND is not comparable. Show me where thousands of women, children and innocent men were killed by ND's.

I have lived in the area and honestly I feel those pple are been cheated. No doubt about that. But how does that justify kidnapping?
And after 16yrs of pdp and 6yrs of Jonathan what has changed? Jst ask urself ...what has improved for d common man of ND, apart from dem tompolo buying houses in maitama. That is not development my dear. The good of our nation is about a responsible govt nt about smone from ur tribe or village.
This govt is simply irresponsible. Having a president from ur state means sh*T. If u can tel me any act of responsibility u v seen with this govt! I care less about Jonathan or obasanjo or whoever, all I care about is change cos obviously after 16yrs pdp has largely bn a fiasco
Re: Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 30, 2014
biafranqueen:
No not at all point blank!
Question for you now...

so only Buhari can stop the violence? Why does he have to do it while he is President how come not as an elderly statesman?
Even though the world said the election was free and fair in 2011 didn't his dreams of blood soaked streets come to pass?

When is violence ever the answer?
Barbaric thinking is a qualification to join APC embarassed
Ok
Re: Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 30, 2014
Biafraqueen I swear u get time to dey follow all these paid goons exchange words.

One don drink this morning con dey confess for the other thread how much e don profit for propagating APC online....

You should know the people that would prefer to bring back a known extremist with Islamic tendencies at his old age would do anything to defend their myopic and deluded reasoning. Kindly leave them to wallow in their self inflicted grief because it's going to be a long 4 years for them.

3 Likes

Re: Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! by biafranqueen: 10:54am On Nov 30, 2014
Obiagelli:

Ok
Yes I know you have to go and check with your Oga since one of your co-workers reported cash windfall, while you people work for Mama Put. Unga go and see why your own only add too N150,000 all these years, while your mates are buying new SUV's . cool

1 Like

Re: Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! by bappahman: 10:55am On Nov 30, 2014
A poll for your prefered APC flag bearer is on
Link: http://www.opinionstage.com/polls/2234684. (you can only use ur phone browser or computer to vote, no opera, ucweb etc)

The Candidate list include
Gen Buhari
Atiku Abubakar
Engr Rabiu Kwankwaso
Rochas okorocha
Sam Nda Isaiah
Re: Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! by xcolanto(m): 11:08am On Nov 30, 2014
biafranqueen:

My Dear it is very disturbing. Do you see how some have come and said so and so killed so we can kill too. I weep for humanity cry

Pathetic I tell you! See their followers are saying burn, kill etc.. Reminds me so much of their master who says nigeria shall be soaked in blood with baboons. Smh lipsrsealed
Re: Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 30, 2014
biafranqueen:

the blood and baboons is a proverb in hausa language. So stop capitalizing on it. There will be a parallel government IF PDP rigs the presidential election,i totally agree with Amaechi and APC.
Re: Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 30, 2014
biafranqueen:
Yes I know you have to go and check with your Oga since one of your co-workers reported cash windfall, while you people work for Mama Put. Unga go and see why your own only add too N150,000 all these years, while your mates are buying new SUV's . cool

Just btw

thenationonlineng.net/new/gunmen-kill-apc-chieftain-six-others-in-rivers/

abusidiqu.com/masked-gunmen-kill-apc-chieftain-others-rivers/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! by Dereformer(m): 11:14am On Nov 30, 2014
walemoney007:

All I know is, Head or tail, Nigeria may end by 2015.
How, If GEJ wins (and sure he will), Insurgency will know no bounds. Buhari and APC will do what they know how to do - unleash death on innocent Nigerians.

It happened in 2011, and nothing points to its non recurrence in 2015.

Infact, evidences points to the preparedness of APC to go haywire with violence as soon as they lose the election.

I some times wonder why APC is busy rejecting 2015 elections in 2014. It goes to show there mind set.

If APC wins (which is less likely), for the years to come MEND WILL hold the entire country to ransom.

The federal government will attempt to us force to silence them, but that will be last straw that will break the camela back.

During this periods, MOSSOB will sit back and watch events as they unfold. Ideally, there will be debates and arguments as to whether Biafrans should support the South-South in other to realise their destiny.

Many will be against such support and point to the betrayal that Biafrans suffered in the hands of south south during the Nigerian Biafran war.

Meanwhile, the Nigerian military forces will be stationed the east from where they will deploy battalions to silence MEND. This will not be easy.

Will debate and argument will be going on in the East, delegates of Mend will come to pressure the Biafrans to join them.

They will table the fact that this is the time to realise the dreams of having Biafra.

Initially, the elders will refuse to join hands with MEND but the ever ready youths will call for support for Mend.

They West, will be boycutted, SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST lobby the MB who are every ready to be severed from the north.

During this period of conflict, most of the politician will be abroad with their families while the innocent who never knew what actually happened will bear the brunt.

Finally, United nation, AU will come in to settle the conflict and the solution that will come in will be to carry out a referendum to determine who and who wants to be in Nigeria.

This will be the end of Nigeria and the birth of Biafra, south south will have their own country but with alliance with the Biafrans.

This is what I saw in my dream.

Bye Nigeria. Corruption, insensitivity, Born to Rule attitude, nepotism etc killed you
Re: Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! by Dereformer(m): 11:18am On Nov 30, 2014
JackBaueress1:
the blood and baboons is a proverb in hausa language. So stop capitalizing on it. There will be a parallel government IF PDP rigs the presidential election,i totally agree with Amaechi and APC.

Bros. Parallel Government will see to the end of Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Berates Amaechi / President Jonathan Approves the Appointment Of A New Controller Gen. of prisons / Dasuki And The 'my Brother' Syndrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.