Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Set Of Ladies That Go To Church In Search Of Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Set Of Ladies That Go To Church In Search Of Husband (1248 Views)

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Set Of Ladies That Go To Church In Search Of Husband by CEtoO(f): 10:58am On Nov 30, 2014
On my way to service today, I enjoined listening to the conversation of two ladies in the taxi.
One of them said the latest way of getting the attention of "brothers" in churches now is by going to one of this big churches, dress elegantly, stand up when they call for first time worshippers and also go out when they make alter call.
She said it worked for her friend and that she changes church every month if the "brothers" don't make a move towards her.
I was marvelled. You really can't imagine the reasons why most people go to church.
Re: Set Of Ladies That Go To Church In Search Of Husband by iceberylin(m): 10:59am On Nov 30, 2014
21st century babes don dh get sense o grin

1 Like

Re: Set Of Ladies That Go To Church In Search Of Husband by Generalkorex(m): 11:25am On Nov 30, 2014
Chai dis one get as e be o
Re: Set Of Ladies That Go To Church In Search Of Husband by adekoonlay(m): 11:53am On Nov 30, 2014
As a proud Nairaland member, looking for guys who school in France.
Re: Set Of Ladies That Go To Church In Search Of Husband by CEtoO(f): 11:58am On Nov 30, 2014
iceberylin:
Nobi small kind sense o
Re: Set Of Ladies That Go To Church In Search Of Husband by lilmax(m): 11:59am On Nov 30, 2014
Desperate
Re: Set Of Ladies That Go To Church In Search Of Husband by seangy4konji: 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
Desperado desperado.
Re: Set Of Ladies That Go To Church In Search Of Husband by kudoxs(m): 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
It's a good enough reason, a place of worship shouldn't be about worship alone, it's a place to meet new people, a place to move higher either in your relationship life or your job life.
Re: Set Of Ladies That Go To Church In Search Of Husband by spiralwedge(m): 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
@op, which city?

I can bet its Ibadan
Re: Set Of Ladies That Go To Church In Search Of Husband by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hmmm.
Please ladies help us,.
Take things easy....
I don't think marriage is for everyone....

1 Like

Re: Set Of Ladies That Go To Church In Search Of Husband by CEtoO(f): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
kudoxs:
It's a good enough reason, a place of worship shouldn't be about worship alone, it's a place to meet new people, a place to move higher either in your relationship life or your job life.
I get ur point but is it necessarily to move from one church to another in order to achieve dat?
Re: Set Of Ladies That Go To Church In Search Of Husband by AJ01(m): 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
LMAO grin yeye dey reli smell
Re: Set Of Ladies That Go To Church In Search Of Husband by justmag(m): 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
CEtoO:
On my way to service today, I enjoined listening to the conversation of two ladies in the taxi.
One of them said the latest way of getting the attention of "brothers" in churches now is by going to one of this big churches, dress elegantly, stand up when they call for first time worshippers and also go out when they make alter call.
She said it worked for her friend and that she changes church every month if the "brothers" don't make a move towards her.
I was marvelled. You really can't imagine the reasons why most people go to church.

These HOESS are always on to something new! Who goes to church for that? ? I feel bad for the brothers that fall for that!
Re: Set Of Ladies That Go To Church In Search Of Husband by tosyne2much(m): 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
OP, that's what most of dem do and when dey finally get an husband, dey will zoom off at Hussain Bolt pace ( if I hear say dem go d church again ) grin
Re: Set Of Ladies That Go To Church In Search Of Husband by kudoxs(m): 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
CEtoO:

I get ur point but is it necessarily to move from one church to another in order to achieve dat?
as far as they worship God in the churches they keep moving to n fro.
Re: Set Of Ladies That Go To Church In Search Of Husband by nickz(m): 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
spiralwedge:
@op, which city?

I can bet its Ibadan
hehehehehehehehe
Re: Set Of Ladies That Go To Church In Search Of Husband by CEtoO(f): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
spiralwedge:
@op, which city?

I can bet its Ibadan
Not Ibadan Dear. In Benin
Re: Set Of Ladies That Go To Church In Search Of Husband by ilovepenis(f): 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
iceberylin:
You beta know from today, am the original 21st century girl.
Re: Set Of Ladies That Go To Church In Search Of Husband by spiralwedge(m): 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
ilovepenis:
You beta know from today, am the original 21st century girl.

no be only mouth original 21st century gal get o, she get action. If you be original one PM me ur number/ whatsapp.... cos e be like say u be man
Re: Set Of Ladies That Go To Church In Search Of Husband by mencade6: 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
tosyne2much:
OP, that's what most of dem do and when dey finally get an husban dey zoom off at Hussain Bolt pace ( if I hear say dem go d church again )
i have vowed never to look for a wife in two places:

1) church service

2) and weddings.

These are trhe two places you will meet cunning and desperate ladies.

But thank God i have an angel already. No need of searching anymore.

Re: Set Of Ladies That Go To Church In Search Of Husband by wordbank(m): 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
All na Packaging grin
Re: Set Of Ladies That Go To Church In Search Of Husband by Spidermon: 2:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
These babes gat no chill. Dem wan use their p*ssy turn to conglomerate.

(1) (Reply)

Best Break-up Lines For Guyz, Its Very Matured & Diplomatic. / My GF Never Allow Me Ooo, Plz What Shud I Do / Hvin A Girlfriend Is It A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.