Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State (15103 Views)

PHOTOS update: Robbers Kill 11 People @first Bank In Ikare-akoko, Ondo State / Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] / Fresh Clashes In Central Nigeria Kill 11 -radio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
merbenko:
Why Romiti didn't sweep them all but only curtail? Which to say that cult activities is still going on. So blame Ameachi of not sweeping them but left some portion of the cultist to himself so that he can unleash his act at anytime he want. secondly he is on of the pioneer of the cultist that was going since by then he is the speaker of the house.
I can't hold brief for Amaechi but I know that Amaechi is a "boy" when we are talking of the Patrons and Grandpatrons of cultism in Rivers State. Though I preferred Princewill in 2007
Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by chakula: 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
Obiagelli:
Just when i was thinking 2015 will be the most peaceful election.

Never in the history of Nigeria have a bloody year like 2015 because those in power won't let us rest and the Country at large until they retain to the power by all means. Anyway Buhari in my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by Truckpusher(m): 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
barcanista:
it seems you have forgot or you are pretending to forget that the period between 2003 and 2007 was the reign of cultism which started prior to the 2003 election. That period, then Governors Peter Odili and Celestine Omehia were being fingered. Who killed Marshall harry and Dikibo? What was my tribeman Abiye Sekibo infamous for? Why did Governor Celestine Omehia appointed a notorious cultist George Soboma as his SA on Youth and Sport? I can recall Ateke saying publicly that Odili "should pay them their money". Bros. Amaechi as at then was Speaker, since he came as Governor he has reduced and contained cultism until now that we are seeing the manifestation, I am not exonerating him though. But I insist that PDP introduced and institutionalised cultism in Rivers State.
You've forgotten to mention that Amaechi was Odili's right hand man and was dealing directly with those boys in their unholy alliances ,little wonder the moment he was not favored to replace Odili,rejected by Obasanjo after he labelled him a thief, the shootings resurfaced again but died down the moment he took over from Celestine Omehia - He probably called his dogs to order.After all every dog would always recognize the voice of his master's servant.
And now that he wants to start the same fucckery again I guess the other people are already aware of his negative antecedent and are matching him fire for fire.

Talking about the assassinations especially that of Marshall Harry I think you are in better position to know more than me since the man that hated Marshall Harry's guts and control over Rivers State politics is now a shrine and an elder statesman who doubles as an adviser whom your APC lords now seek advice from in his farm Ota. tongue

Boy! I have told you that you're helping the wrong people to win election but you won't listen, I pray that whatever they have given you to eat ,may you vomit it out in Jesus name - Amen

Oya! claim it grin
Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by Osama10(m): 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by Truckpusher(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
Cellytones:

Your intel tight....No mind ignorant people.
They can only deceive weak minded fellows and gullible people who rely on them for information.
I'm so liberated that even if any rat goes missing in this country ,I know exactly who and who that are involved, not necessarily 100% but just enough to remain sane and informed in a country where too many people are uninformed and insane like these bunch of APC e-touts grin
Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
chakula:

Never in the history of Nigeria have a bloody year like 2015 because those in power won't let us rest and the Country at large until they retain to the power by all means. Anyway Buhari in my mind.
Good bless. Please ensure you vote for and encourage others for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by Truckpusher(m): 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
Obiagelli:
How can you possibly dream like that when your terrorist flag bearer and his sw lapdog already talked about the baboon and monkey soaking in blood while the later was threatening to roast election riggers?

What was the last one again? oops! I remember now - He has asked you guys to protect your votes with charms and machete abi? undecided

And you're here dreaming of a peaceful election,abi you sef no dey go meeting? grin tongue
Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
You've forgotten to mention that Amaechi was Odili's right hand man and was dealing directly with those boys in their unholy alliances ,little wonder the moment he was not favored to replace Odili,rejected by Obasanjo after he labelled him a thief, the shootings resurfaced again but died down the moment he took over from Celestine Omehia - He probably called his dogs to order.After all every dog would always recognize the voice of his master's servant.
And now that he wants to start the same fucckery again I guess the other people are already aware of his negative antecedent and are matching him fire for fire.

Talking about the assassinations especially that of Marshall Harry I think you are in better position to know more than me since the man that hated Marshall Harry's guts and control over Rivers State politics is now a shrine and an elder statesman who doubles as an adviser whom your APC lords now seek advice from in his farm Ota. tongue

Boy! I have told you that you're helping the wrong people to win election but you won't listen, I pray that whatever they have given you to eat ,may you vomit it out in Jesus name - Amen

Oya! claim it grin
Baba you should know by now that I am not an Amaechi apologist. I can't hold brief for him and I believe he knows one thing or two that we don't know. What is going on in Rivers State today is "power struggle" between the Old and New Order, but fortunately, Amaechi is using public sentiment to fight the old order. For instance, he backs a popular Peterside Dakuku while the PDP(Old Order) are bent on fielding an unpopular Wike instead of Mr. Princewill. Have you ever asked yourself why PDP is hell-bent on Wike? When a Popular Princewill is in the race? As long as Amaechi ride on public sentiment, I have no issues so long as it takes out completely the old order and marshall in a roadmap for a better Rivers State. We are tired of these men.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by chakula: 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
Obiagelli:

Good bless. Please ensure you vote for and encourage others for Buhari.

I will vote for him, God's willing.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by rabzy01: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
chakula:

Me too grin
Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by ozo13(m): 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by eaccyboy(m): 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
Obiagelli:
abigeliii I no undrstnd wetin I read below ur post ooo wey say Buhari donatn accnt..nawaooo yeye dey everywer ooo
Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by eaccyboy(m): 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
chakula:

takwali abi wetin u say ur own name be..u b woman rapa..ur party dnt hv a strong leader..bring Fashola we go manage am..y b say na hausa ppl una bliv pass for APC..buhari,atiku,kwankwaso n nda...mk dey go die
Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by phemmie06(m): 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
Obiagelli:
for your mind?
Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by aguizm(m): 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
mufasapapasanta:
grin grin bros are u a comedian? Laff won tiya my yansh grin I guess he's crying now embarassed angry
My brother the way some people here the attribute everything to Jonathan ehn.E go make u vex sotey u no go know wen u start to discover some hidden funny rhymes in u.
Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by tonywizman: 10:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
too bad
Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by Gentle4lyf: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
TRUE!! But the only error of this post is that "security men" engaged the shooters. There was absolutely no response from either the police or the army in Omoku, everyone fled as those guys were on rampage. They were in military clothes, masked with traditional caps too.... Very unfortunate what our hometown has become

#Proudly Omoku #Proudly ONELGA #Proudly Rivers #Nigeria??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikpeazu To Build Osisioma Flyover, First Ever Flyover In Abia State / APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election To September 30 / APC Abolishes Bot, Faces Cash Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.