Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State (15102 Views)

PHOTOS update: Robbers Kill 11 People @first Bank In Ikare-akoko, Ondo State / Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] / Fresh Clashes In Central Nigeria Kill 11 -radio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by honourhim: 11:44am On Nov 30, 2014
toxiflam:
Him, contrary to the poster above me I smell APC propaganda
Why highlight the fact that it was a chieftain of APC
Anyway, 2015 go sweet to watch sha

Seriouslly?
Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by pat077: 11:44am On Nov 30, 2014
expect more, it's d season
Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by coccinella1888: 11:46am On Nov 30, 2014
Which way nigeria
Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:53am On Nov 30, 2014
barcanista:
PDP bringing back the 2003 events where killing and assassinations was a part of their manifesto.
Go sit down jooor everything na politics for ur small brain Ni

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:54am On Nov 30, 2014
coccinella1888:
Which way nigeria
Left

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by aguizm(m): 11:54am On Nov 30, 2014
phantonce:
What is it with rivers state and bad news in recent times.
This country is already in a state of anarchy.

What does the commander in chief of the armed forces has to say about this as he seems to be dumbfounded and clueless about this rampant killing happening everywhere in the country.

Jonathan is just like a cancer to this country.the longer he stays in office,the longer he destroys
everything around him.

Via Nairaland for iphone6+
Eyaah for your father mind now he has a son. Sit down and read what u wrote, even a mad man will tell u that your brain is filled with used condoms.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:55am On Nov 30, 2014
paleo:
Too bad for this country as a nation not to be able to curtail these insurgencies.
Start from ur locality n stop waiting for ur government OK
Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by mufasapapasanta(m): 11:56am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
Shattap T-boy,They are all cultist fighting for supremacy over who control the area and rake in the normal cash flow from the two oil majors and other servicing companies that operate in that area called OML 58 (Oil Mining Lease). tongue
don't mind the ranting foul' jumping into issues he knew nothing about! Every thing Na PDP ur mama and Papa fight 4 huz na PDP! Rubish!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by Pennyways: 11:59am On Nov 30, 2014
waiting for Rotimi Ameachi to say something before I make comment.
Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by soloiky: 11:59am On Nov 30, 2014
Its APC propaganda, people should not mind them.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
aguizm:
Eyaah for your father mind now he has a son. Sit down and read what u wrote, even a mad man will tell u that your brain is filled with used condoms.
I dnt take kindly to insult on my parent.
If u can't be constructive with your argument,just stay of my mention.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by dguyindcorner(m): 12:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
barcanista:
PDP bringing back the 2003 events where killing and assassinations was a part of their manifesto.

waiting for all those paid deceptive robots of the SaTAN to derail the thread.

They will never say the truth.
Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by mufasapapasanta(m): 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
aguizm:
grin grin bros are u a comedian? Laff won tiya my yansh grin I guess he's crying now embarassed angry
Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by Pennyways: 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
barcanista:
boy you are infected with a very dangerous unknown decease

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by aguizm(m): 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
phantonce:

I dnt take kindly to insult on my parent.
If u can't be constructive with your argument,just stay of my mention.
Taah sharap dia. U don't take kindly to insult on your parents but insulting Jonathan is an achievement to you abi . Is he not somebody's father also. Park well make I see road. Do to others what u want others to do to u. If you get brain think about my response. But like ur post above . I conclude I've got no brains. Cow head.

Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
Shattap T-boy,They are all cultist fighting for supremacy over who control the area and rake in the normal cash flow from the two oil majors and other servicing companies that operate in that area called OML 58 (Oil Mining Lease). tongue
the PDP introduced institutionalised cultism in Rivers State and committed lots of heinous assassination in 2003.
Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by Cellytones: 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
Your intel tight....No mind ignorant people.
Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by kingthreat(m): 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
ANAMBRA11:
APC fathers of propaganda
From the busted OAU saga and now this,keep it coming

Perhaps if you were one of those shot, you wont ve saying this. Respect the dead, condemn evil. If you cannot learn to shut da fork up.
Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
dguyindcorner:

waiting for all those paid deceptive robots of the SaTAN to derail the thread.

They will never say the truth.
it is only those that don't know the history of Rivers State and institutionalised cultism of 2003 by the PDP that will be deceiving themselves. Who killed Dikibo? Who killed Marshall Harry?
Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by Bitojoe(m): 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
barcanista:

stop blaming others for your incapabilities
Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by Truckpusher(m): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
barcanista:
the PDP introduced institutionalised cultism in Rivers State and committed lots of heinous assassination in 2003.
Under Amaechi's rule who was hailed as being a 'progressive' as soon as he cross carpeted.

You guys are pathetic beyond repair - you can lie your way through but certainly not to Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by donmalcolm21(m): 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
Rivers was relatively peaceful until Amaechi brought in APC which change the rules of the game. APC will be pursued out of Rivers state for peace to come in

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
Under Amaechi's rule who was hailed as being a 'progressive' as soon as he cross carpeted.

You guys are pathetic beyond repair - you can lie your way through but certainly to Aso Rock.
it seems you have forgot or you are pretending to forget that the period between 2003 and 2007 was the reign of cultism which started prior to the 2003 election. That period, then Governors Peter Odili and Celestine Omehia were being fingered. Who killed Marshall harry and Dikibo? What was my tribeman Abiye Sekibo infamous for? Why did Governor Celestine Omehia appointed a notorious cultist George Soboma as his SA on Youth and Sport? I can recall Ateke saying publicly that Odili "should pay them their money". Bros. Amaechi as at then was Speaker, since he came as Governor he has reduced and contained cultism until now that we are seeing the manifestation, I am not exonerating him though. But I insist that PDP introduced and institutionalised cultism in Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by nagoma(m): 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
GEJ's murder squad at work. ObJ was right.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by merbenko: 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
What ever happen in Nigeria. The blame will always go to either PDP or GEJ. Where is Rotimi let us hear from him first. RIP to the death
Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by Orunto: 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
Cloned bokoharam for Amaechi!
Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by FavourCintosis(m): 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
barcanista:
STFU,The tactics dey used just got u...so out of all d people killed,d mufus only recognized only d APC chief?..ndia self!!
Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by chekasforchekas: 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
Space booked, after Sunday rice, I go comment.
Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by Gboliwe: 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
APC with their blood thirst. Una well done o!

This was the kind of story we heard about in time past, it all stopped as soon as GEJ stepped in. Now the rebellious renegades have regrouped under the name APC and have started the job they know to do best. Amaechi Rotimi, well done oooo! #justgreeting ni oo
Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by merbenko: 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
barcanista:
it seems you have forgot or you are pretending to forget that the period between 2003 and 2007 was the reign of cultism which started prior to the 2003 election. That period, then Governors Peter Odili and Celestine Omehia were being fingered. Who killed Marshall harry and Dikibo? What was my tribeman Abiye Sekibo infamous for? Why did Governor Celestine Omehia appointed a notorious cultist George Soboma as his SA on Youth and Sport? I can recall Ateke saying publicly that Odili "should pay them their money". Bros. Amaechi as at then was Speaker, since he came as Governor he has reduced and contained cultism until now that we are seeing the manifestation, I am not exonerating him though. But I insist that PDP introduced and institutionalised cultism in Rivers State.
Why Romiti didn't sweep them all but only curtail? Which to say that cult activities is still going on. So blame Ameachi of not sweeping them but left some portion of the cultist to himself so that he can unleash his act at anytime he want. secondly he is on of the pioneer of the cultist that was going since by then he is the speaker of the house.
Re: Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State by DaBullIT(m): 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
ANAMBRA11:
[size=38pt] APC fathers of propaganda
From the busted OAU saga and now this,keep it coming [/size]

[size=25pt]OAU PROTEST has been verified to be true , Videos from sahara reporters and other media outlets now have different videos, initially people were scared of being arrested if their face is revealed [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Visits Benue, Meets With Delegates / Nigeria Senators’ Phone Numbers Revealed / Power Supply has improved drastically: How is it In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.