Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? (25949 Views)

Why Most Marriages Never Exceed 10years / Reasons Why Most Marriages Fail In Nigeria / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
taryour:

Ol boy Jenny you sabi am well well o.

If I hear say I show my talent inside the bedroom,abeg for where I go show am again I no wan get any assistance for this life o,make I dey enjoy myself jejely and gbadunly.

My oga like am die and when its my turn my ring tone bad o,even me sef know say I dey scream/shout ( at times I dey fear the kids fit wake up o)

Another spice hubby and I add to ours when it comes to oRaL S3X is having a bowl of iccream to the fun. To catch more fun I tie his hands with his tie and his face with my scarf (with that, I don't get distracted or feel shy in between).

I sprinkle ice cream on his nose, lips, niPPLE,navel, and of course on best Organ and that's it, I start work with my lips,am sure you knw the rest na.

Infact e no dey even wait till I untie him o before grabs me n do same on me. One essential commodity in my frizer is a bowl of ice cream and small chops cause trust me am always starving after having fun.

Abeg this life is beautiful oo, no more sin after marriage.

*** If you like call me raw and dirty,na u sabi o. Afterall am raw and dirty with my husband.

Let's go there....

Dat's wassup!!!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
taryour:

I laff in spanish. Dey dia dey front holy holy, spira gym gym. Its true no be food but na badest fun.
You want to enjoy it more add irish cream to it. You go reash heaven return in 10 seconds.

Lmao..

@idowuogbo

Do you share the sane spiritual upbringing like bukatyne...selfless giver? Abi you are the prodigal daughter? Something tells me you represent the latter grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
ileobatojo:

Dat's wassup!!!

cheesy

*faints* my ile is in my naughty thread? shocked who woke all you virgins up cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:

*faints* my ile is in my naughty thread? shocked who woke all you virgins up cheesy grin

It wasn't me. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I'm a vajin from Cambodia too. grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by taryour(f): 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:
@Taryour

I think I want to be your student. grin. Cookies and cream connoisseur ice cream is the best. White women enjoy it with their husbands but only a few Nigerian men engage in this (please don't ask for stats) worst part be say if na their turn they expect you to grab and almost choke....like say it's not enough they pull you by the hair and expect you to swallow everything...all these women do and more..

why can't they do the same for my sisthren?

Women who don't know how to practice this safely should learn with a cucumber and 'married' men should learn practice on their women

My sister I dey do am well well o, nothing to hide dia. My only coma be say I NO FIT swallow the natural ice cream oo, one time I mistakenly swallowed it and I dint like the taste at all and he understands perfectly well,instead I spray on my bobby (its fun too).

Infact just this afternoon me and hubbby don dey strategies how to spend a night on the beach when he returns, but omo fear they catch me small small o,make mammy water no come fap me o. na only ONE life dey o,enjoy it while it lasts.

7 Likes

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
ileobatojo:

It wasn't me. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I'm a vajin from Cambodia too. grin

Well I am from Norway and my vajinity is still intact.

@bellong

How do you prefer the ice cream in your home? Extra cream abi chocolate flakes? grin

@ihedinobi2

Do you believe in cunni
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by taryour(f): 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
Idowuogbo:
GO SIS TARYOUR!!! Nothing do you mehn...na you go dey blow/wash ya oga ti ti lailai oo...no other woman go help you finish work. grin grin

@op
Present ma! cheesy

Ooooooosheeeeyyyyy. Omo iya mi wa gbayi jare. Nothing does you. I double sigh you. *winks*

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:

*cough* *cough*

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
taryour:

My sister I dey do am well well o, nothing to hide dia. My only coma be say I NO FIT swallow the natural ice cream oo, one time I mistakenly swallowed it and I dint like the taste at all and he understands perfectly well,instead I spray on my bobby (its fun too).

Infact just this afternoon me and hubbby don dey strategies how to spend a night on the beach when he returns, but omo fear they catch me small small o,make mammy water no come fap me o. na only ONE life dey o,enjoy it while it lasts.

Best sprayed on your bobby especially for some people suffering from cossy orjiakor's chest syndrome...the bigger the better...just like hot dog sandwich the thing in between both mounds and carry waka

No sin after marriage people lipsrsealed
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by bellong: 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:

Ice cream boku everywhere....in different shapes and sizes....are you sure you are not looking for ice cream on same gender...we have female and male ice cream sellers grin

There is only one ice-cream I take ever since I went to Syria to buy. No other Ice-cream can be like it. Better than the one you take in Norway. To crown it all, it is from a female vendour and I only paid once. I never have to be paying again.

Nothing can be like her ice-cream from Syria. Until I met her, I never knew Cambodia is/was a very dry land.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
bellong:

There is only one ice-cream I take ever since I went to Syria to buy. No other Ice-cream can be like it. Better than the one you take in Norway. To crown it all, it is from a female vendour and I only paid once. I never have to be paying again.

Nothing can be like her ice-cream from Syria. Until I met her, I never knew Cambodia is/was a very dry land.... cheesy cheesy

ROTFLMAO....your ice cream vendour must be a nice woman.

Dont try my own ice cream....filled with extra chocolate grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by edwife(f): 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
Chai! Jenny,i am here .....

Hope i am not late? cheesy cheesy
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by bellong: 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:

@bellong

How do you prefer the ice cream in your home? Extra cream abi chocolate flakes? grin

I am a sucker for vanilla.

Someone was complaining on a thread that his wife is always unnecessarily angry and bitter. I told him that it is because he is yet to take her on a pilgrimage to mountain of transfiguration. Until then, she will remain an angry woman.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
bellong:

Someone was complaining on a thread that his wife is always unnecessarily angry and bitter. I told him that it is because he is yet to take her on a pilgrimage to mountain of transfiguration. Until then, she will remain an angry woman.

Preach sir....we all know how to cure for angry black women from anger grin

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
edwife:
Chai! Jenny,i am here .....

Hope i am not late? cheesy cheesy

Welcome nwinye eddy cheesy whats your view on fell@tio
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by bellong: 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:

ROTFLMAO....your ice cream vendour must be a nice woman.

Dont try my ice cream....filled with extra chocolate grin

I can't try yours for all the money in the world.. I am a loyal customer... Only death can part me from my vendour....

The acidic content is good enough to enhance outburst of spirit filled songs during the serving process. Only those that lick ice-cream will understand this vision...
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by edwife(f): 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
My dear,for me i think African men hide under the umbrella of taboo but the real reason why most of them do not practice this,is that they don't know how to.....

There is no taboo in marriage,a couple should be open to explore all these fantasies together.Sex needs to be enjoyed,no restrictions....

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
bellong:

I can't try yours for all the money in the world.. I am a loyal customer... Only death can part me from my vendour....

The acidic content is good enough to enhance outburst of spirit filled songs during the serving process. Only those that lick ice-cream will understand this vision...

Where have you been all my life? angry we have searched for your kind in this section but all we gat is Sagamite who spends more time arguing with women whose ice cream he should be buying instead and coogar who spends more time fighting women than men...in other words two woman wrapperz.

Bellong....its official...I am going to kidnap you from the travel section and bring you here....we the NLD ASSOCIATION OF ANGRY BLACK WOMEN have adopted you...you are staying in this section
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
edwife:
My dear,for me i think African men hide under the umbrella of taboo but the real reason why most of them do not practice this,is that they don't know how to.....

There is no taboo in marriage,a couple should be open to explore all these fantasies together.Sex needs to be enjoyed,no restrictions....

Are you saying african men scrape with their teeth instead of lick with their tongue?

Edwife na you talk am ooo lipsrsealed grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by EfemenaXY: 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:

The art of using one's tongue to devour an ice cream. Just imagine you is holding an ice cream cone....I usually start eating mine from bottom and work my way up to the top...the top is the best part of the ice cream so it's worth saving the best for the last lipsrsealed.

I know this because I live and school in Norway

True that.

But remember, if you handle the bottom of the cone wella, you'll have him convulsing from pleasure in your arms...long before you get to the "cut".
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by miredia(m): 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
taryour:

I laff in spanish. Dey dia dey front holy holy, spira gym gym. Its true no be food but na badest fun.

You want to enjoy it more add irish cream to it. You go reash heaven return in 10 seconds.
This isn't an issue of sounding sanctimonious but c'mon ... Pee, menstral blood, yeast infection, the natural repulsive odor, close proximity to shit... Haba. Leave me and my archaic style. BTW I don't mind receiving though.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by edwife(f): 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:

Are you saying african men scrape with their teeth instead of lick with their tongue?

Edwife na you talk am ooo lipsrsealed grin

Yes,they need to learn instead of making excuses.The beauty of an union is to learn together,trials and errors is acceptable,guess what? You can only get it right by practicing.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
I remember my first head haaaaaa, landed in the hospital too much excitement for my soft heart.

6 Likes

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by onegig(m): 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
bellong:

haha...

There Is God o. We got kids like moi and Vs like onila around o. grin

Edit.

Looking down and seeing alot of fs... Let me go back to my Eze Goes to school storybook. Got an assignment to submit tomorrow.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by EfemenaXY: 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
miredia:
This isn't an issue of sounding sanctimonious but c'mon ... Pee, menstral blood, yeast infection, the natural repulsive odor, close proximity to shit... Haba. Leave and and my archaic style.

InSpiritusSanctum.

If your lady can't be free with you in the bedroom, where else can she be?

Besides, no one's saying you should have sex with her during her period. Yeast infection? Honey, if she's got Vagina Candidiasis (or however it's spelt), sex will be the last thing on her mind.

A well tended V-jay doesn't smell. It should look healthy, and pink, and inviting. Make sure you both shave your "down theres" in the shower before getting down to action in the bedroom of "sin".

You need to "let go" and soar to cloud 9, whilst taking her with you. No time for selfish sex. It's frustrating and can create cracks in your union.

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
aisha2:
I remember my first head haaaaaa, landed in the hospital too much excitement for my soft heart.

For real?

Rotfl!! grin grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
bellong:

Sweet Jesus! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
EfemenaXY:

True that.

But remember, if you handle the bottom of the cone wella, you'll have him convulsing from pleasure in your arms...long before you get to the "cut".

Hmmm Efe...you are preaching. The bottom of the cone is a very sensitive area....too many veins there popping out and appreciating you for a job welldone. BY the time you get to the tip...the temp has changed to solid warm and if you dont handle the top, the icecream will melt grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
aisha2:
Hospital ke? Wth? grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry grin grin cry grin grin you guys will finish me today
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by EfemenaXY: 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:

Hmmm Efe...you are preaching. The bottom of the cone is a very sensitive area....too many veins there popping out and appreciating you for a job welldone. BY the time you get to the tip...the temp has changed to solid warm and if you dont handle the top, the icecream will melt grin

No Jenny.

I'm talking about the balls. Start by suckling on them ever so gently before popping them in your mouth like a lolly pop. Watch his reaction while you do it.

He'll even spread his legs wider for you...

Now how sexy is that?? kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
aisha2:

Buahahaahahaha wetin happen? cheesy

edwife:

Yes,they need to learn instead of making excuses.The beauty of an union is to learn together,trials and errors is acceptable,guess what? You can only get it right by practicing.

Pride edwife pride....you think a typical african will ask you to teach him..he'd rather try with his teeth and sebd you to the hospital than ask for your help....

Those kind of men are the ones that circumcise their wives without knowing it....they think its M&M and chew on it grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos / Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable / Zimbabwe Man Kicked Out His Parents’ House By Wife To Make Way For Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.